Start by marking “Strictly Business (The Loft #2)” as Want to Read:
Strictly Business (The Loft #2)

Strictly Business

(The Loft #2)

After agonizing months of suppressing her true feelings, it took one passion-filled night for Teresa Bodnar to realize that she was in love with her friend, the deliciously dominant Eric Yun, a revelation that had her running scared. Months later, the two are closer than ever… and yet they couldn’t be further apart. Feeling that keeping both Eric and herself in the dreaded ...more
Published August 4th 2018

To ask other readers questions about Strictly Business, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Strictly Business

Start your review of Strictly Business (The Loft #2)
Giselle
Dec 21, 2017 marked it as to-read
Request an ARC here: [closed - other review opportunities found here] ...more
Kathleen Bradbury (Bulfon)
Jun 29, 2019 rated it it was amazing
A well written book with an interesting story line. The characters are strong and the story flows quickly and smoothly. I enjoyed reading this story.

lf
Aug 04, 2019 rated it really liked it
Is it really Strictly Business or can you have some Kink added into the relationship?

Strictly Business is the second book in the duet and the continuing story of Teresa, Eric and a new mystery man. Teresa is running her Social BDSM club and she is really enjoying it. She is growing confident in her business abilities as people are enjoying what the club is offering.
After one intense night with Eric Teresa finally opens up to her true feelings for him. However, with her past she cannot voice them
Jen
Jun 26, 2019 rated it really liked it
This is book two in The Loft series. This is not a standalone read, you must read book one, Whip Smart first. This book picks up roughly as book one leaves off. Tera and Eric are continuing down the friendship path when they both want more. One night they cross the line and become lovers, this sends Tera running off. It seems to take awhile but they appear to get back into the friend zone. However, they both have baggage from the past that is keeping them locked in their self made prison when it ...more
Lynne Cuda
Jun 27, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I enjoyed this story as much as the first book. I loved Eric. I wanted to shake whiny Tera. She loved Eric BUT she couldn't have him even though he loved her too because they'd be bad for each other! And why was this?? Only Tera knew. She never did say. Eric had to be a saint to still love her. Their tragic pasts came back to haunt them in this book. Eric tried so hard and worked so long to overcome his demons. What now?? Tera's problems were more recent and she had more help than the young Eric ...more
Sherry
Jul 02, 2019 rated it really liked it
This is the 2nd book that I've read written by Siena Noble. This is the second book in the series and it is better to read Whip Smart before this book. Tera is in love with Eric a cyber security analyst and a Sibari Master. This is the story of their relationship and what's going on with the club since its open.There's a lot of drama, some intense BDSM, some really hot scenes and a bit of intrigue thrown in. Tera is frustrating and whiny as ever but the plot caught my attention at the very begin ...more
Adalle
Aug 16, 2019 rated it really liked it
Wonderful

Simply outstanding.
Tera and Eric are so intoxicating with their electrifying chemistry. I have to say that if you haven’t read Whip Smart, your missing some critical information.
Strictly Business is so hot and if D/s is not for you, then maybe a true Alpha is. Even in this multi-cultural, multi-orgasmal Book. There’s something for everyone.
Second time around for me and this wonderful author. Looking forward to seeing what happens in Tangled Love.

I voluntarily received an advanced c
Sharon
Jun 18, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This is the second book in the series, and you have to read book 1 prior to reading this one or you shall be lost as to who everyone is and how they got there. The connection between Tera and Eric continues and gets stronger as the author takes us through this part of the story. The baggage they are both carrying comes back to haunt them in this book which doesn’t help their relationship. There are a lot of emotions and drama going on throughout. It’s a great part 2 and I’m eagerly awaiting part ...more
Michelle Quintana
Nov 10, 2018 rated it it was ok
Frustrating

Tera is still as frustrating as ever. Not only is she still whiney, but times is a whiney b****. Every time I thought FINALLY she and Eric would get together, she freaks, comes up with stupid excuses, and runs. Eric must really love her to put up with everything. This book took longer than normal to read because Tera was constantly getting on my nerves. I hope the last book is better and that Tera finally gets an attitude adjustment
Tania
Jun 17, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Loved the book it was great the story was well written and the characters were interesting. Tera and Eric are best friends, they had one night of passion and then Tera goes running, after a few months they are back to being good friends. Tera is to scarred to let Eric know she loves him and Eric want say anything in case she runs.
Thank you for allowing me to review this book it was great.

Jennifer Bourgeois
Jun 25, 2019 rated it really liked it
I read books one and two back to back. So I wrote one review for both at same time. I love characters inaction. I love the ending even though it was one continue story. It doesn't feel like a cliffhanger and I am not a fan of cliffhangers. I thought book 2 was very funny. I felt it was believable. I would to read it if you like romance and BDSM.

Maxine Dixon
Jul 08, 2019 rated it it was amazing
OMG what a brilliant second book.we learn more about Tera and Eric .Tera still has a lot of baggage and still feels insecure about having a relationship with Eric.There is a lot of hot melting sex and bdsm. .The chemistry between these two is hot.
I don’t want to spoil anymore but I really do recommend reading this book you will need a fan or cold shower to cool down.

Jackie
Nov 06, 2018 rated it liked it
Different

Not being in the bdsm lifestyle, I know very little about it. I expected a rerun of 50 shades. Thats not what this is. As the second book of the series, it was a good stand-alone. I haven't read the others, but would be interested. The unfortunate thing is the typos. Giveaway win
Heather Wamboldt
Jun 16, 2019 rated it really liked it
I really liked Eric but Tera needs to grow up. Each time you think that she and Eric will finally be together, at last, she finds some reason that it cannot be. Can Tera ever put the past behind her and admit her feelings?

Christine
Jun 22, 2019 rated it it was amazing
ARC review I received a free copy of this book via Booksprout and am voluntarily leaving a review. Tera is founder and propietor of" the loft" a private kinkier proclivities with a board. She is in love with Eric yun a cybersecrity analyst and in a band . This is there story of their relationship and what's going on with the club since its open. Awesome this story near the end will get very hot .
Mary Burgess
Jun 24, 2019 rated it really liked it
This is book two in the Loft series with Tera and Eric’s relationship. So much “baggage,” insecurities, and angst make it difficult for them trying to reach their HEA. The story was interesting, the characters are engaging, and hot, steamy scenes. Good read.

I received a free copy of this book via and am voluntarily leaving a review.
Teri Ruscak
Jul 06, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Strictly Business
Siena Noble
This is the second book in this series, and it is better to read Whip Smart first.
In this book, you get more answers, and more questions, lol.
It ends with a happy cliff hangerish ending. But book 3 is next!

Misty Goan
Aug 26, 2019 rated it really liked it
An entertaining best friends to more type romance and part two of the story. This engaging addicting storyline was hot and includes drama, intrigue and intense BDSM scenes. The characters have amazing with great chemistry keeping me addicted from beginning to end in this voluntarily read and reviewed ARC. I am eagerly waiting for the next book to read more on their story.
Gaynor Jones
Jun 26, 2019 rated it really liked it
Some hard moments ahead

Eric and Tera had crossed the friend line and hurried back to hide behind it.
But issues from the past have clouded their judgement on love, and current events might impact their chances for a HEA
Will the heart win over the head?
Sandra
Jun 28, 2019 rated it really liked it
Shelves: arc
I must say that Tera really got in my nerves. Always back and forward, there is no pacience for it.
I loved the scenes and it was funny.
I recommend it.

Donna Dobson
Jan 07, 2020 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
The Loft

Whip Smart, Strictly Business were awesome. Seeing two people who really have anxiety and deep depression come together and fall in 💘 is surreal. Eric & Tera know what needs to be done hopefully they will finally get their peace.
Mary
Aug 27, 2018 rated it it was amazing
so glad I won this book. read and own 1st book in series and loved it. will keep reading siena's future stories.
Tiffany
Aug 30, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Excellent Read

The plot was hot but had smooth ease. Their story grew along with there love an adoration for each other. I can’t wait to see where the third book takes them.
Chelsea Groff
Oct 01, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: giveaway-wins
Wow

I love this book I fell in love with tera and my heart aches for Eric. Hurting each other by not trying to hurt each other. Cant wait for the next book!
Cindy
Oct 17, 2018 rated it did not like it
Won a free copy of this book. Didn't like it. Writing could use some improvement and it just didn't appeal to me.
Brie
Nov 27, 2018 rated it it was amazing
One of the best romances I've read in a long time!
Elizabeth Perrillo-Jenkins
Feb 07, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Great Read

I really liked this book much like the first. This one shows how by over coming the past , the future can overcome all.
Rebecca
Sep 06, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Strictly Business continues where Whip Smart left off with Tera and Eric. The love story between the two of them makes this book a great read. The story picks up quickly and there is more progress in their feelings than in the first book. The scenes that they shared were great. There is a lot more emotional rollercoasters in this one and you want to shake Tera and ask her what she is thinking sometimes!

Overall this book was a great read. I did find some parts hard to read from errors which I can
Korkoi
Sep 12, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Misplaced Decision Not To Love Each Other
By Korkoi

An entertaining and enjoyable story, with likeable characters that kept the story interesting with each page turn. The chemistry between Eric and Tera is very powerful and intense, but their banter is much more interesting and filled with so much sexual tension. Whilst I really enjoyed the storyline, I felt it dragged on a little, so it took me while to really get into the story. However, when the storyline grabbed my attention, it kept it until
Katrina Kitchen
Aug 23, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Continuing story of Tera and Eric. If you are into alpha males and BDSM, then this book is for you. Sometimes Tera comes off as a bit annoying but overall I enjoyed this book.

• The Billionaire’s Pregnant Assistant (McClellan Billionaires, #1)
  • Guarded By Vayne (Carnal Creek Shifters, #1)
  • The Billionaire Chef’s Baby (McClellan Billionaires, #2)
  • His Runaway Bride (Alphalicious Billionaires, #7)
  • Guarding His Pretend Wife (SEAL Endgame, #2)
  • Daddy Bear (Montana Daddies, #1)
  • Indebted to a Daddy (Once Upon a Daddy, #7)
  • Blood Captive (The Blackthorne Vampires #1)
  • The Virgin Gift (The Gift #2)
  • The Billionaire King’s Heir (European Billionaire Beaus, #3)
  • Her Cocky Doctors (The Cocky Series, #1)
  • The Billionaire’s Ward (McClellan Billionaires, #3)
  • My Next Door Neighbor (Bad Boys in Love, #3)
  • Attending to Her Curves: An Instalove Possessive Alpha Romance (A Man Who Knows What He Wants Book 143)
  • Guarding the Single Mother (SEAL Endgame, #1)
  • Misbehaved (Brother's Best Friend, #4)
  • Dream Lover (Lover Boys, #1)
A proud Pittsburgher, Siena Noble has explored and inhabited all kinds of fictional worlds through her writing since age ten. Although she’s always been a sucker for a good love story and possesses an incredibly dirty mind, she never imagined that her publishing debut would be erotic romance. What started as a silly short story idea quickly became something much bigger, a demanding Master of a man ...more

The Loft (3 books)
  • Whip Smart (The Loft #1)
  • Tangled Love (The Loft, #3)