Start by marking “Confessions of a Litigation God (Legal Affairs, #2)” as Want to Read:
Confessions of a Litigation God (Legal Affairs, #2)

Confessions of a Litigation God

(Legal Affairs #2)

My name is Matt Connover. I am a Litigation God. Other lawyers quake before me. Women crawl on their knees just to spend the night in my bed and when I’m finished with them, I walk away without a backward glance. I am well satisfied with my life and there isn’t a damn thing I’d change about it.

That is, until McKayla Dawson came along.

She was meant to be for one night only.
Published May 17th 2014 by Big Dog Books, LLC (first published May 8th 2014)

To ask other readers questions about Confessions of a Litigation God, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Confessions of a Litigation God

SueBee★bring me an alpha!★
 photo BennettLitigationGodTiitebySueBee_zpsef123a9d.jpg
 photo LALGstoryxBbysb_zps3da7be72.gif
★★★★★! Legal Affairs, Confessions of a Litigation God. Larger-than-life Matt Connover’s version of his whirlwind romance with young employee!

“Hope to have that lipstick smudged all over my cock later tonight.”

The Legal Affairs serial and Confessions of a Litigation God are the epic love story of litigation attorney Matt Connover and young aspiring attorney McKayla Dawson, Mac. Through both books cover same events I am highly recommending both. I read Legal Affairs first then waited sever
Mysza
Mar 27, 2014 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: favorite-read
"Oh, God."
Not God, babe.
Matt Fucking Connover.

This book is male's POV from Objection, and although can be read as a standalone I would strongly advise to read the series before starting this one. Only then you can fully experience Matt Connover, my new proud member of the top book boyfriends list. I know there is always a risk with the same story written in different POV but I think this one was brilliant. It was like reading the same story but not the same book, not at all. So if you liked
*J* Too Many Books Too Little Time
4--More of a Sex God Than a Litigation God--Stars!!!

Holy Geez did these two have a lot of sex...

I mean....WOW! Matt I have two words for your sex skillz...

But let's face it....Matt

I did not read the novella series, and while I did enjoy this one....other than a lot of sex and Matt's internal dialogue regarding his feelings for Mac, not a whole hell of a lot happened.

Matt's internal dialogue was exhausting.

Is it just sex or do you want more? Back and forth. Two steps forward, one step back.

I w
Mo
Mar 27, 2014 marked it as to-read  ·  review of another edition
Remember when I said I HATED you, Netgalley. I was only joking. I LOVE you.
Deanna❤Pink Lady❤️
May 27, 2014 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: arc
4 "Unaccomplished People only Consider the Risks, not the Rewards" Stars

photo LitigationGod_zps54a52c93.jpg

I have not read any of the prior Legal Affairs books before staring this one. This book was from Matt's POV and I have to tell ya that I love a male POV. This book did not disappoint in that regard. There were times when I wanted to slap Matt up side the head, kick his ass, strangle him, shot him and then I would want to hug him and love him.

This story starts with a one night stand (upscale of course because Matt is that ki
Alba and Her Secrets..♥
♦ 4 "Matt Fucking Connover" Stars! ♦

To read my FULL REVIEW of the whole Legal Affairs series CLICK HERE.

CHECK OUT MY BLOG HERE:
Joëlle
Jan 31, 2016 marked it as to-read  ·  review of another edition
For those of you who have already read this one. Do you think I can enjoy this one directly after the first six books or should I wait some time? I'm afraid I won't really enjoy this one since it's the same story in his pov...

I won the parts 1 - 7 in this series in the 'Shh...Holiday GIFT Drawing 2015'
Tink Magoo is bad at reviews

At least 85% of this book was them having sex or Matt wanting to have sex. Got boring.
Eliza

Title: Confessions of a Litigation God
Series: Standalone (although follows Legal Affairs Series)
Author: Sawyer Bennett
Release Date: 19th May, 2014
Rating: 4.5 "Horny" stars
Cliffhanger:. No
HEA: (view spoiler)

This was my first introduction to any of The Legal Affairs Series, I wasn't familiar with the story, the characters or even that I was reading an existing story from a different P.O.V. Without knowing what I was missing out on I'm happy to see the story for the first ti
Wendy'sThoughts
May 20, 2014 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Recommends it for: Sawyer Bennett Fans, Romance
4 Rock, Hard, Thorough, Matt Connover Stars
* * * * Spoiler Free
Men are always fascinating to me. I am forever curious about how they think and why. I think my switch to reading romance rather than the mysteries and thrillers of the past was caused by this need. I know all of what I am reading is fiction.... made up from an idea born in an author's head...but somewhere...somehow...there must be a grain of reality in order for it to have been formed.

This book is the POV of "Litigation God", Matt
Janey
Mar 26, 2014 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: series, favourites
More Matt...fan-tastic day!!

4.5 I thought I loved Matt until I got inside his head stars

Having been drip fed the Legal Affairs parts 1- 6, I must say that I thoroughly enjoyed it. But when I found out that Matt would be giving us his own POV...across the entire Legal Affairs timespan...I thought it was Christmas.

It is not imperative to read the series from Mac's POV prior to this edition, but I found that any lust I was feeling for the Litigation God that is Matt Connover that developed during t
Arabella ~♡AB♡~
description

This is the Legal Affairs books 1-6 told from Matt Fucking Connovers POV and although it felt like I was reading the same story at times I still loved it. I loved being in his head and he is such a great character that I think Sawyer Bennett pulled it off really well.

Fantastic Epilogue too, I was crying on the train like a mad woman!

If you loved the LA series, then I recommend fitting this into your reading schedule.

ARC provided by the author via NetGalley in exchange for an honest review
♥Sharon♥
May 20, 2014 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
 photo confessionscollage_zps15a58058.jpg

The Legal Affairs is a series made up of 6 novellas. The series is told by MacKayla (Mac) who is the heroine who ends up in a relationship with HOT & SEXY Matt Connover. I loved that series.

So when Confessions of a Litigation God came out I couldn’t wait to read it. This story is told from Matt’s POV. I guess you could consider this a standalone but I would recommend reading the Legal Affairs series first. It just makes this book that much better, IMO. :)

Matt Connover is a man of many laye
nicklein
Nov 15, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
This was everything I've expected from Matt's perspective... and more. Hell yeah. So much more. I loved that I got to read his and Mac's story for the second time with his insights to add and it's amazing. The epilogue was fantastic especially Mac's prank/surprise for him!
-C-
It’s fucking everything.
Victoria  love books
4 Asshat stars

This will be a combined review of all 7 books in this serie

When I first met The all mighty I.AM.THE.MAN Matthew Connover, I really did not like him at all... he was arrogant and just a asshat with a degree behind his name and a boo-boo left by his x wife.

description

Makayla Dawson, well just before you want to whack her on the head she does it herself. She takes it and takes it till she had it with Matt and his bullshit and then she demands what she need and want. I liked her even though she m
Mirjam
Jan 15, 2016 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Although I loved reading what Matt thought and the reasons behind this actions, I must say I was sometimes a bit bored. Having read the Legal Affairs 1-6 made 75% of this book familiar, so I did skip a lot. But man, did these two have a LOOOOT of sex, jeez he is not a litigation god, but a sex god! Fucking unbelievable!
Auntee
Jul 01, 2015 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Recommends it for: fans of erotic romance; fans of this author
This is the story of two attorneys, 30-something Matt Connover, and 20-something Mckayla "Mac" Dawson. They meet at a dating service called One Night Only--an exclusive no-strings sex club. Of course they set the sheets on fire and Matt, who has been sleeping with everything that moves since his bitter divorce, decides he wouldn't mind breaking his rules about never going beyond one night with a woman. Imagine his surprise when the woman he only knows as "Marie" ends up being the latest addition ...more
Polly
May 20, 2014 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
I'm kinda sad I read this one. I don't feel the same love for the couple that I did after reading the serials (BTW can I just say that if this serial fad was a object, I would use it as target practice with my .45, that's how much I hate them).

3 reasons I didn't love this book:

1) Matt is an asshole in his inner dialogue
2) Matt is a dick in his inner dialogue
3) INNER DIALOGUE!!! Seriously 90% of this book was the thoughts in his head. They weren't good thoughts. They made me hate him most of the
Damjana
Feb 12, 2018 rated it it was ok
My personal opinion: this one was just BLAH BLAH BLAH for me… I kept reading because I didn't want to put another book on DNF shelf.

First book is written from heroine POV and second from hero POV. I saw reviews and decided to read only hero POV; both books basically hold the same story.

This is just plain office / erotic / romantic story with no angst or suspense or anything to keep your reading pace. I love assholes, even the arrogant ones LOL, but there was a lot of pointless acts I didn't qu
The Hopeless Romantics Book Blog
Review: Surj

Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/TheHopelessR...
TSU: http://www.tsu.co/HopelessRomantics
Blog: http://thehopelessromanticsbookblog.b...

Oh man, I really don't know where to start with this review. What I do know is that what I'm about to write is definitely in the minority but hey, reading is a subjective thing. What one person absolutely loves will not necessarily float the boat for another... and that unfortunately is the case with Sawyer Bennett's "Confessions of a Litigation God
 ♥ Rebecca ♥
This review can also be found on my blog: A Match Made in Heaven

I enjoyed this much more than the original series of shorts. I would really recommend reading only this one, or at least reading this one first. This tells the story of all the shorts as one novel and from the POV of Matt rather than McKayla. Matt comes across as a real asshole in the shorts since we don't get much insight into his motivations. But in Confessions of a Litigation God we can see Matt struggling with his feelings.

A lo
Angela
4.5 Smoldering Stars!!!!

Matt Connover is just what every girl needs and thanks to Sawyer Bennett you get plenty of him, drip fed, via Confessions of a Litigation God!

I really loved the Legal Affairs series but Matt's story for me was even more enjoyable. If you thought you loved Matt in Legal Affairs just wait until you get your hands on him in this book!

Matt: "Not God, babe. Matt f**king Connover."

I was expecting this to simply be a story role reversal/POV but it was so much more. I'm not a
Margie
May 06, 2014 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
GAH. I loved this one even more than the one from Mac's POV. Reading everything from Matt's POV made me understand his pain a little bit more from what happened when his ex-wife and Cal hurt him. I admit, I didn't care for the way he handled things in the other book, but the way we were able to read his every thought in this book helped a lot. There are also a lot of different scenes in this book, so while some of the same scenes are there, it's not like reading the same book. Expect lots of hot ...more
Monika
May 20, 2014 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
4,5 stars

Okey I'm gonna have to say it loud and clear.
I love this book so much.
I really like Sawyer Bennett's writing style.
but most of the time I spent reading this book I had to resist the urge to slap Matt over and over again.

Sammy ⭐️
Mar 26, 2014 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: series, 4-star
Even though this is the Legal Affairs series from Matt's POV, I didn't feel like I was reading the story all over again. It was defiantly an experience being in Matt 'F**king' Connover's head.
VEL
Mar 27, 2014 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
4.5 Litigation God stars!

description

Inside Matt Connover's head was bloody amazing!

Although we know the story between Matt & Mac from the previous series, this in no way has a negative impact from Matt's POV

In the previous series you already Love Matt, he's a sexy, egotistical, rich attorney. He can be a jerk on many occasions, but down right alpha male when you need him to be.
description

From the confessions of this litigation god, we get to see the man who has clearly been destroyed by his first wife and the bet
Michelle
Jul 01, 2014 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition

I put off this book for one reason. My list of books from Sawyer Bennett was dwindling. I was down to barely anything left unread. But I was in a rut. And I needed to get out of it. So I went to my failsafe. Ms. Bennett.

Although I’ve read the Legal Briefs series, COALG did not feel at all like I was just re-reading the same story. I loved seeing things from Matt’s point of view. I loved the added insight into his mind as he went from wanting nothing more than a single night – to every night wit
Natasha
Jun 04, 2015 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: 4-star-reads
4 litigation god stars!

photo image_zpsikoyqhac.jpg

Matt fucking Connover well what to say... I enjoyed being in this guys head. He has a freaking dirty dirty mouth and hearing him going through denial for his feelings for Mac made for some great entertainment.

The only bad thing about having an alternative POV book is that it's recapping the story. You get a little more from Matt pre Mac and a little extra in the epilogue.

Enjoyed this book and I think it can be read as a stand alone but I liked Mac and the things that w
Carissa
5-Matt "FUCKING" Connover STARS!!!

We had several books with Mac's POV and finally we got Matt's!!

This book was so intense and full of sex. I love and hate how Mac was so patient with Matt. Because sometimes, a girl can only take so much.

She should've made Matt grovel more than he should because there were times that he's too much to handle! But other than that, everyone's fine.

"That with the pleasure of love comes the risk. It is not as infinite as we think. When it ends, those who love deeply..
  • Chat
  • Layers (Layers #1)
  • Wildcard: Volume Two (Wildcard, #2)
  • Savage Chains: Shattered (Men in Chains, #1.7)
  • Play Me Hard (Play Me, #3)
  • Seven
  • Wild (Wild, #1)
  • Dirt (HDU, #2)
  • Cursed (The Order of the Wolf, #1)
  • Road Tripping
  • Along Came a Spider (Transplanted Tales, #3)
  • Greetings from Sugartown (Sugartown, #3)
  • Legal Briefs (Lawyers in Love, #3)
  • On Her Watch (Don't Tell, #2)
  • The Junior Bridesmaid
  • Strung (Seaside, #0.5)
  • Conflagration (The Wellingtons, #2)
  • End of the Innocence (Innocence, #3)
Since the release of her debut contemporary romance novel, Off Sides, in January 2013, Sawyer Bennett has released multiple books, many of which have appeared on the New York Times, USA Today and Wall Street Journal bestseller lists.

A reformed trial lawyer from North Carolina, Sawyer uses real life experience to create relatable, sexy stories that appeal to a wide array of readers. From new adult

Legal Affairs (9 books)
  • Legal Affairs (Legal Affairs, #1)
  • Clash (Cal and Macy's Story, #1; Legal Affairs, #3)
  • Grind (Cal and Macy's Story, #2; Legal Affairs, #4)
  • Yield (Cal and Macy's Story, #3; Legal Affairs, #5)
  • Sexy Lies and Rock & Roll (Legal Affairs, #6)
  • The Pecker Briefs (Legal Affairs, #7)
  • Friction (Legal Affairs)
  • The Legal Affairs Boxed Set #1-5
“I need you, mac. I need your smile, your touch, and your wit. I need your tenderness, your brilliance, and your common sense. I need you to be my champion, and I need you to want to come home to me every night. I need all of those things...desperately. I think I might die with out them.” 4 likes
“Cal just stares at me blankly, because I'm sure what I just said was probably as shocking as if I had said, "Cal, I'm a transgendered werewolf that wants to enter the priesthood and I need your help.” 2 likes