Start by marking “Strong (Stage Dive #4.5; 1001 Dark Nights #88)” as Want to Read:
Strong (Stage Dive #4.5; 1001 Dark Nights #88)

Strong

(Stage Dive #4.5)

3.95  ·  Rating details ·  974 Ratings  ·  238 Reviews
From New York Times and USA Today bestselling author Kylie Scott comes a new story in her Stage Dive series…

When the girl of your dreams is kind of a nightmare.

As head of security to Stage Dive, one of the biggest rock bands in the world, Sam Knowles has plenty of experience dealing with trouble. But spoilt brat Martha Nicholson just might be the worst thing he’s ever en
Published September 25th 2018 by Evil Eye Concepts, Incorporated

To ask other readers questions about Strong, please sign up.
JESSAMYN REINHARD I hope it goes on audio too. Andi Arndt did such a great job narrating the Stage Dive series it only seems right that she'd narrate this one. Fingers…moreI hope it goes on audio too. Andi Arndt did such a great job narrating the Stage Dive series it only seems right that she'd narrate this one. Fingers crossed!(less)

Christy
Sep 18, 2018 rated it really liked it
Shelves: 2018-four-stars
4 stars!!!

photo IMG_2011_zpsumjtppe6.png

I love Kylie Scott’s Stage Dive series, so when I saw there was a new novella coming out, I was more than a little excited to read it! When I saw it was Martha’s story, I had mixed feelings. Martha is a character you kind of loved to hate and hated to love in these books. Either way, I was still excited to get to it. And I'm pleased to say I found myself really enjoying it!

Martha is David’s ex and Ben’s sister, so she’s a big part of the Stage Dive family. She has made mistakes in he
Jenny••Steamy Reads Blog••
Quick, cute, and sweet.

This book is a fast read but one to add to the StageDive pile for this author.

Sam Knowles the strong body guard for the Stage Dive Group somewhere along the line in the many years he’s known Martha Nicholson, fell deeply in love with her. So when he finally makes his move it’s a fast moving romance that sweeps us off our feet.

This story is told all in the Heroine POV. I wish we could have gotten more of Sam’s view. I would have felt more connected to him. But he’s imposs
Wendy
4ghj

I love reading about rockbands, it's actually one of my favorite genres and the more famous they are the better. So it shouldn't be a surprise that the "Stage Dive" series is one of my all time favorites. Especially "Lead" ... I have a major Jimmy crush going on and so I re-read his book all the time !!

https://www.google.com/search?q=my favorite gif

When I found out this little novella was gonna be about Martha and Sam, I was very curious to see how the author was gonna pull this off. Martha hasn't exactly been a favorite in the "Stage Dive"
Berit☀️✨
Oct 04, 2018 rated it really liked it
Shelves: 2018, blog-tour
This is a short but sweet Stagedive story...

This is one of my all-time favorite romance series, so this little novella was like the cherry on top of my Stagedive Sundae... but no worries if you have not read the series yet this book will work as a standalone... it will be the appetizer to your Stagedive meal, because believe me you will want to continue with the series after reading this! It was so much fun revisiting the band... and even though this is Sam and Martha’s story we still got a fai
Elizabeth

★4.5★

~I never thought Martha could redeem herself...and yet she did! Full review to come (soonish)!

🏴☠ Read for September Shhurrender week on Shh... 🏴☠
It's not too late to join us: https://t.co/VZO3uH5qmu

For more reviews/reveals/giveaways visit:
✰ Bianca ✰ BJ's Book Blog ✰

description

We all remember Martha from the Stage Dive series. She's Ben's sister and Davie's ex and she caused a lot of trouble in the books. And now she's back in Portland to be the baby sitter for Ben and Lizzie's 2-year old son Gib while Lizzie goes back to college. She tries hard to not be the b*tch she used to be. But life has not been the best buddy to her these last years. She's been lonely. She missed the whole gang. Especially Sam. The band's bodyguard. Aka Executive Protection Officer.

Sam has bee
Wendy ⏃: ✦●•CCBH Blogger•●✦
4.5 STARS!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

I absolutely LOVE Kylie Scott's Stage Dive series, so when I found out there was a novella coming out and it was about Martha, I had to have it!!! You see, I have a hate/love relationship with Martha ever since Lick, but everyone deserves a second chance and Martha has redeemed herself y'all! I enjoyed this mini slice of heaven so much 😍.

If you haven't read the Stage Dive series then I don't know what you're waiting for. Do it, you won't regret it. Martha use to be David's ex and she'
Tpagirl
Strong was a Stage Dive Novella by Kylie Scott. I loved the Stage Dive series. Frankly, I loved all of Scott’s series to date.

Strong was a follow up to Martha, Ben’s sister and the lead Security for Stage Dive, Sam. I wasn’t sure how I was going to like this one since Martha had done some horrific things in book one, Lick, in order to keep David and Evelyn apart. However, it was good to clear the air, especially since Ben was such a great guy and family was important to him.

With that said, Stron
Jennifer Kyle
Sep 28, 2018 rated it liked it
3.5 Stars
Bookgasms Book Blog
Sep 05, 2018 rated it really liked it
Shelves: ratula
I am a diehard fan of Kylie Scott's Stage Dive series and could not wait for this story! Martha and Sam were absolutely delicious. They were fun, sexy and absolutely on fire. I loved their banter and their connection and this quick and hot novella!

If anyone was to ask me which Rockstar series is my favorite, without a doubt I would say this author's Stage Dive series. OMG the banter and comraderie between the band and the wives was absolutely amazing. I love how Martha comes home to regroup and
CerysAnne
Nov 09, 2017 rated it really liked it
Not what I expected, both in a good and bad way. Full review to come...
Jo - *✽*•.★Reading Is My Bliss★.•*✽*
I just can’t get enough of the Stage Dive family and this little peek back into their lives was a delicious serving! This is very much Sam & Martha’s story but intermingled are all the other characters I’ve come to know and love.

Martha is Ben’s sister and has come to stay with him and Lizzie to help care for her nephew Gibson. She has a bit of history with David and caused a few issues between him and his wife Ev but that was so many years ago that it shouldn’t be too awkward spending time w
Mary H
Dec 28, 2017 marked it as to-read-romance
OHMYGOSH OHMYGOSH OHMYGOSH OHMYGOSH

I mean, I hate Martha, but SAM SAM SAM SAM SAM!!!!!!!
Jemima
Sep 24, 2018 rated it really liked it

PSX_20180924_173548
Title: Strong (Stage Dive #4.5, 1001 Dark Nights)
Author: Kylie Scott
~An ARC Was Kindly Provided In Exchange For An Honest Review~

The Stage Dive Series... The OG... The reason I fell in love with rocker contemporary romance! The Gang is back!!!! David, Jimmy, Mal and Ben are back with their significant other....
I admit I was a little apprehensive about reading Martha's story...after all, she did leave a bad taste in our mouth after the tantrums and epic drama-rama she tends to pull whenever she w

Guilty Pleasures Book Reviews

I was so excited Kylie Scott was writing this novella and diving back into this series (see what I did there LOL), and I wanted to love it and while there were elements of Strong I really enjoyed, sadly I just could not get into the romance aspect of this book. I’ll admit I can carry a grudge and I have a big one, no scratch that a HUGE one against the heroine in this book and while I loved the hero, his insta-love with a stark raving lunatic b*tch was just too much for me to accept. That all be
Ivy Deluca
Oct 12, 2018 rated it liked it
Shelves: _arc-reads, rockers
Quick(ish) Review
Strong by Kylie Scott 3*
It’s good for those have read the series and want that last little taste of their HEAs, because those are my favorite scenes, no doubt. Getting to hang out with the Stage Dive again was a blast and exactly as I’d expect. If you’ve come just for the new romance though, it was ….not my favorite. As much as I’d wanted to get into There’s little there to entice and it wraps up in a way that didn’t excite, it just felt like an afterthought.

**ARC provided by au
NiCoLeTa E.
***3,5 "But... anyway!!!" stars***

I am so happy that after all these years i met again the "Stage Dive" bunch!!!
A bunch that at that time, i had love very much!!!
Yep, this sweet and fast novel wasn't about them, but they had a big part in there...

This story was about Martha, Ben's sister and evil David's ex and Sam, the head of security of "Stage Dive" band...
Martha was a little bitch and she had a thing for Sam, even though that she didn't want to accept it. She was too independent to show w
Nadine Bookaholic

You can see this review along with an excerpt here Nadine's Obsessed with Books

1,001 Dark Nights and Kylie Scott have brought us back to the Stage Dive world and I couldn't be happier. If you haven't read the Stage Dive Series no worries because this can be read as a standalone but I will warn you that once you read it you will want to know more about the band members and how they each got their HEAs.

It's been a while since I have read the Stage Dive Series so at first I couldn't remember Marth
AJ
3.5 badass and the bitch stars

I will take any chance I get to revisit with the boys of rock band Stage Dive, which is why I couldn’t wait to get my hands on this novella. Though it can be read as a standalone, it will definitely mean more to fans of the Stage Dive series as we get to go back into their world for a different kind of romance.

This is the story of Martha and Sam. Martha is the sister of Ben, from Deep, ex-PA for the band, and the ex-girlfriend of lead guitarist, David. Sam, an ex-S
Saly
Sep 29, 2018 rated it it was ok
I didn't care for this at all. The romance didn't work for me and I wasn't feeling the characters. Honestly, I don't find Mal's lack of a filter cute at all instead it is irritating. The band members seem to live in each other's pockets. Also I vaguely remember the h being the antagonist in the first book I think.
Beneath The Covers Blog
Sep 30, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: 2018-reads, arcs, sonal
Full review can be found HERE --> https://www.goodreads.com/review/show...

*ARC provided for a voluntary honest review.* ~Sonal
~Dawn~TUG
Sep 14, 2018 rated it really liked it
I am not usually one that gravitates to novellas. They tend to leave me wanting more, or simply don't leave me sated...but when I saw this one, I SIGNED THE FUCK UP! I loved LICK like it was my job...I've read and loved the whole series but David and Ev...they were my favs. SO when I saw Martha was going to have her own story I was not only surprised but in full anticipation mode. I love it when an author takes a nemesis from another story and makes them everything in their own story. I loved wa ...more
Rebecca
Sep 25, 2018 rated it really liked it
It was so AMAZING being back in Kylie Scott’s Stage Dive series; I adore these rockers, their women, and their shenanigans, especially from a certain drummer;) So, anytime I can reconnect with Mal, David and the rest of the band in their world, I call it a good day. But, I can’t even begin to express the trepidation I felt when I saw that villainess, Martha Nicholson, was going to be the female lead in STRONG. Fans of this series know exactly why she’s enemy number one when it comes to the drama ...more
⚜️Trea
FTC DISCLAIMER: I RECEIVED AN E-ARC FROM THE PUBLISHER THROUGH INKSLINGER PR. I VOLUNTARILY OFFER MY HONEST REVIEW OF THE BOOK, THOUGH IT IS NOT EXPECTED OF ME! RECEIPT OF THIS BOOK IN THIS MANNER DOES NOT AFFECT MY OPINION OF THE BOOK OR THE CONTENT OF MY REVIEW!

I wasn't crazy about the final book in the Stage Dive series, so seeing that this book was about one of the biggest things I hated in that previous books should have turned me off of it. However, I am extremely OCD about reading a seri
Ali
Sep 25, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Who knew I'd grow to love Martha? I sure didn't know. But that is exactly what happened.

From the beginning of the Stage Dive novels (which, by the way, you do not need to read first) Martha was...well...a witchy woman. She's all growed up now though. She's matured, yet still keeps that strong backbone and quite a thick veneer.

Sam sees her for exactly who she is, however. Turns out, he always has. And he's not letting her call the shots right out of a relationship with him. He's waited too long.

I
Rosa Sharon (iScream Books Blog)
"He made me wish I knew anatomy better. So I could put a name to all of the bumps and bulges in his shoulders and arms."

I devoured this delicious taste of my beloved Stage Dive series. Yes, it can be read as a standalone, or introduction to the author. But, if like me, you are already a fan, you will melt into a puddle when you get to spend time with the band family again. I was in heaven hanging out with that crazy crew and their families. Which is exactly how Sam encountered the object of
Escape into a Booksite
Sep 26, 2018 rated it liked it
Shelves: kindle
*3 Stars*

ARC kindly received in exchange for an honest review.

As much as I love the Stage Dive Series, and Kylie's books, this one just wasn't that captivating to me. I couldn't connect with either of the main characters, and things seemed to move way to fast for me.

This may be a personal thing for me, because obviously with the book being a novella, it is only short, so there isn't a lot of room to elaborate the same way as in a full length novel.

I did really enjoy getting the glimpses into
Caro Richard
Sep 03, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Remember Martha? Well she is back! A bit older, a bit wiser and still with the stinging comebacks!

Mal's description is pretty spot on 'You might look pretty as a picture, but you’re a natural bully and a thug. Always have been, always will be.'

And talking of Mal, I'm sorry I know this is Sam and Martha's book but can we just take a moment to celebrate Mal? He stole the show for me here. Still amazing, still hilarious, still mine (sorry Anne!!!)

It made my heart go all squishy that Sam has the cha
Jan130
Sep 25, 2018 rated it really liked it
3.5 stars rounded up. If you liked the Stage Dive books (and I did, mainly books 2 and 3), then this one's worth a read. You get a fun revisit with your old friends and their kids a few years down the track. Mal is funny and silly as ever. Ben and Lizzy's kid is a bit of a brat, though.

The story itself is about Sam, security officer for Stage Dive, who's apparently been in love with Martha for 10 years but never told her. He was still 'waiting'. Hmmm. I found that a little hard to swallow, actu
New York Times and USA Today Bestselling Australian Romance Writer.

Stage Dive (4 books)
  • Lick (Stage Dive, #1)
  • Play (Stage Dive, #2)
  • Lead (Stage Dive, #3)
  • Deep (Stage Dive, #4)
“You never used to be nervous around me,” he said quietly.
“Nervous around you? Seriously?” I scoffed. “Maybe if you weren’t crowding me...”
The man didn’t move an inch. Jerk. “We didn’t get much of a chance to talk last night. What bought you back to the West Coast?”
“I wanted to see my family.”
“That all?”
“Is that honestly so bizarre?”
“Combined with volunteering to look after Gib, it is a bit, yes.”
I bit back the word asshole. Just.”
0 likes
“My job is to make sure that everyone’s safe,” he said. “That they’re okay.
And that includes you. You’re part of the family too.”
“Well, thanks but no thanks for your professional concern. I’m fine.”
He just looked at me.
“Don’t you ever switch off from your job?” I asked.
“I’ll switch off when the world’s a safe place and nobody needs me around anymore. But we both know the world’s not a safe place.”
“That’s very Superman of you, Sam. Anyway, I’m not sure I’ll be around that long.”
“Guess we’ll see.”