Start by marking “Until Harmony (Until Her/Him, #6)” as Want to Read:
Until Harmony (Until Her/Him, #6)

Until Harmony

(Until Her/Him #6)

Harmony Mayson isn’t the kind of girl to take unnecessary risk, but after meeting Harlen MacCabe, she starts to wonder if maybe she should be. The more time she spends with the wild and free biker, the more she starts to crave the freedom he gives her... And even more, she starts to crave him.

Harlen lives his life on his own terms. After losing both his parents at an early
Published March 6th 2018

MELISSA *Mel Reader*
Feb 22, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: arcs
4.5 “All I Want Is You” Stars!
(ARC provided by author)

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Harmony Mayson is a beautiful single woman living in Nashville with her twin sister Willow. She grew up in Tennessee to a large, loving, protective family. Her twin was wild & free, and Harmony was the conservative, cautious one always playing it safe. Everything in her life is planned, including her career. She’s a nurse whose goal is to work in the ER. Working toward that, she takes an RN position at a hospital where she hopes to work
♡Tonya♡
It's Live!!

The #boom. We all loved those Mayson boys. Alpha, sexy, bossy and imperfect. I thought, could she possibly top those guys? Or even come close? The answer is, Yes! She brought us another generation of alpha goodness with Jax and Sage, as well as the Mayson girls finding their guys with Wes, Evan, Dylan and now Harlan. And, she made it safe, with a kick ass epilogue!

HERO~ Harlan MacCabe. This guy ranks right up there with my all time favorite heroes. I dare you not to have a crush on h
Eve Recinella (Between The Bookends)

description~WRITING - PLOT - PACE~
I was in the mood today for something low angst and low drama and this one pretty much fit the bill perfectly. The writing was great. The pace was perfect. The plot was engaging and had me turning the pages. The entire book kind of gave me a Motorcycle Man alá Kristen Ashley feel. Last, it was all wrapped up in a few very sweet epilogues.

~HERO~
HARLEN...I love him. He was pretty much your typical ARR hero. He was sexy. He was over the top alpha. He was sweet. He rode a mo
Liz
★4.5★
"Some of the most beautiful things in life are things you don't plan for."
description

The BOOM is back! Until Harmony is the fourth book of the Until Her Series. Although it can be read as a stand-alone, I highly recommend reading each and every book in the Until and Until Her Series! Harmony is the daughter of Nico Mayson and she is now all grown up and making a life for herself. Finding success in her career, Harmony has the love of her family and friends but is still looking for her forever love!
Coco.V
Dec 08, 2017 rated it it was amazing
"I know without the shadow of a doubt that every single moment in my life led me right to her, that not only am I in love, but I’m in love with her in a way I will be until the day I die."

An utterly charming & heartwarming romance!

I have been a huge fan of ARR since the first book of the amazing Until Series. Since then, I devoured and loved every-single-one of her books! Until Harmony has everything I have come to expect from this amazing author. Full review to come...
Wendy
4+stars.jpg (559×142)

I have said it plenty of times already but I will do so again...I love this author !! I am a big fan of all her series, especially her Untill series (all three) and the Underground kings. I have enjoyed each and every book I have read by her and this one is no exception.

If you are familiar with the series, then you know all about the BOOM !!

https://www.google.com/search?q=boom gif

Well...the BOOM has struck again, and this time it's Harmony and Harlen's turn. Harmony is Nico and Sophie's daughter and one half of a twin set ;) While Wil
~**Anna**~ A Romance Reader
Feb 21, 2018 rated it really liked it
Shelves: arc
*3.5 stars*

I enjoyed this book. I liked that they are friends before lovers. I loved that part and wish it had lasted a tiny bit more.

They get together at around 25% and even though I really liked them as a couple, Harlen was a little too bossy and alpha for me. Don’t get me wrong, he’s a great guy and loves Harmony deeply but he was a little too much for me at times. Actually all the male characters were like that and it got a little old after a while. I love a good alpha H but I start to los
Sabrina
Mar 09, 2018 rated it liked it
NOW LIVE!
Amazon US * Amazon UK

I enjoyed this book, I always like ARR's characters and she definitely knows how to write two people that just belong together without a doubt in the readers mind. Kind of wish there hadn't been that background side story of Harmony's creep/stalker person. It just seems a little overdone at this point and if another one of the heroine's in these series' (view spoiler) I may just scream.
Alex ♈

They say alpha, I say control freak!

Awful. Sorry, but not sorry. The way he treated her... I guess he loved her, but she was a woman and not a pet! Common, dude!

Jump! And she jumped!
Sit! And she sat!
Suck! And she .... etc etc etc

I actually finished this book being sure he would set up an excel file with a strict schedule for her incl. time she's allowed to wake up, to use the bathroom, what to eat and when to breath...

CaRo
Mar 06, 2018 rated it it was amazing
OMG - it was sooooooooooooo good

I don't know how she does it again and again but I loved this book and can't wait for the next one in the series. Also I hope one of the girls is hooking up with the good looking single dad who lives across the street from Harmony.

And the last scene between Harlen and Nico made me cry a little.

Janie
I LOVED this book!! Harlen and Harmony are one of my favorite couples by ARR. They were so perfect for each other. Harlen is the type of man that any woman would hope to find. He’s protective, loyal, and does any and everything he can to assure his woman’s happiness. I didn’t want their story to end. And the epilogues were amazing as usual. I am so looking forward to Cobi and Hadley’s story.
Coco.V
Mar 17, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
I read Until Harmony one year ago and loved everything about this story. I have been a huge fan of ARR since the first book of the amazing Until Series. Since then, I devoured and loved every-single-one of her books! Until Harmony has everything I have come to expect from this amazing author.

This time around, I listened to the Audible version of this book and the narration was alright. That being said, I would not listen to the audiobook version of this story if I had to do it over. I found it
Maria...
"4 Angel Stars"

...I'm in love with her in a way I will be until the day I die.

description

"Until Harmony" was such a sweet and great book. I loved Harlen and Harmony and how their story unfolded. They were so perfect for each other. The family curse once again struck them hard and fast! Harmony and Harlen found their BOOM and fought for it.

"I never knew I could have this with someone, this easiness, this kind of bone-deep happiness. But with you, I feel it everyday, and everyday it gets better and bette
Mindy Lou's Book Review
This was so much fluffy goodness! When you got a scary, brooding, biker bad boy and the story ends up being so flippin romantic, it’s like hitting the jackpot. It doesn’t hurt that we got to see Nico being tha5 overprotective dad we all knew he would be. Loved it!
Tijuana *Book Twins Reviews*

Omg, Harmony and Harlen’s story is exceptional! ARR could write a million more of these and and I’d read EVERY SINGLE ONE! The formula simply works for me!

If you're a fan of the series, you know what to expect. Alpha male meets and claims his quirky heroine. The BOOM is back, ladies! If you're new to the series, you need to get on this train RIGHT NOW!! I adore ARR's Until Series.

Harmony and Harlen met in a previous book, so they are already familiar with each other. When a new job brings Harmo
Tpagirl
Until Harmony was the fourth book in the Until Her series by Aurora Rose Reynolds; the sixth in the full Until Her/Until Him series. Harmony was the daughter of Nico and Sophie from the original Until series.

Harlen Alistair MacCabe had been present in most of the series as part of the Broken Eagles MC that had been in the background of storylines. We didn’t know much about him except he was big, gorgeous, tattooed, loyal and had a few hidden pains.

Harmony Mayson was moving back to town after att
aNneMarLi - Chatterbooks Book Blog

I have an insatiable appetite when it comes to Aurora Reynolds books. Her BOOM is like a drug and I am addicted to it eversince. So when I learned about her new release Until Harmony, I was a hungry woman devouring every inch of Harmony and Harlen. As always, ARR left me woman in love, dreamy and happy.

Yes, call me a love sick fool but you can't blame me especially when you're looking for something easy to read and just wanted something that makes you feel good. ARR's works are like that to
Carmen Rae
So it's no secret I am a massive Aurora Rose Reynolds fan, if she writes it I will one click it. I just love everything about her writing style and her characters always hit the perfect spot.

So obviously when I picked up Until Harmony I knew I was in for a great day of reading, which is exactly what I got. I love the fact that from the first page I am so immersed in the story every single time. In fact if I had to nit pick the only real issue I have is that the stories kinda lead into each other
Steffi De Ceuster  ♥
Mar 13, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: owned, page-turner
I love the Until series! Every one of them are just amazing and special in their own way!

This one was alpha just like all the until alphas.

Harlen and Harmony are so fun and special together! I loved all the glimpses we got from Nico and Sophie! They always have a special place in my heart!

Now I'm of to start a re-read of Until Nico!
Gi's Spot Reviews
Woohoo! Harmony and Harlen’s story is finally here!

We’ve been catching glimpses of these two all throughout the Until Her series, and specially after Until Ashlyn were we found more about their relationship and saw Harlen’s Alpha cavemanish way come to surface, lol.

Considering Nico is MY ALL TIME FAV of all Maysons, I’ve been dying to get more of him and how he would react to another Alpha stealing one of his baby girls. Well, I wasn’t disappointed because MY Nico got plenty, how could he not
Shayna
EEEP! I think this might just be my FAVORITE of the series!

“It’s been you, Harlen. For months, it’s been you, even when it wasn’t.”

She did it again! Aurora Rose Reynolds has MELTED my heart with Harmony and Harlen! These two…OMG…just SWOON CITY over here! I couldn’t get enough! God you guys, it’s so freaking sweet, so freaking sexy, and just an all around beautiful romance! I’m smiled. I giggled. I swooned for days. Nobody gives good HERO like Ms. Reynolds…nobody! I’m in awe by her ability to
 Leo (Queen of the Rants)
Same recycled plot as the rest of this author's books. Heroine gets kidnapped.
How original. 😏
Beneath The Covers Blog
Mar 05, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: kelly, 2018-reads, arcs
No one compares to Aurora Rose Reynolds with her exceptional writing and emotionally-infused storylines!

Until Harmony is a phenomenal collaboration of artistic words, illustrating a passionate combination of excitement, suspense, and passion. The story showcases the author’s signature love-at-first-sight chemistry, but captivates readers with its intimacy and affection.

Harlen and Harmony are truly two characters you will fall madly in love with immediately! The instant intrigue upon first introd
Emily
Harmony Mayson is moving back home. After finishing college and getting a job at the hospital, Harmony is able to be back with her family. Harmony is a planner, she plans everything and she also has a crush on Harlan MacCabe, she is not expecting him to be interested in her but that doesn't stop her from letting him befriend her.

Harlan has been waiting for Harmony to return home, now he gets the chance he has been waiting for to pursue her. Only problem is Harmony appears to be clueless about hi
1-Click Addict Support Group
Mar 10, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Aurora Rose Reynolds has made my heart go BOOM again!! I love her Alpha Men and take no nonsense, I can stand on my own two feet woman.

Harmony & Harlen's story had just the right angst and sexiness that had my heart swooning. The love, protectiveness and faithfulness Harlen has for Harmony are just a handful of reasons why I love reading Ms Reynolds stories. This was a sweet, sexy read that had me melting into a puddle of swoon <3 Oh and when you add the rest of The Mayson gang into the
Cheesecake
Well my biggest complaint was the similarity in their names!
All I could think was that they'd have to put "Har-Har" on their wedding cake ; )

Soooo... Harlan the man nobody seems to know too well. But hey, he's a cool guy right?
Then there's Harmony the girl with a plan for life and a cute dog.
Then there's the villain, cause there's always a villain.

I know I'm sounding cynical. I enjoyed it but the first half was dull as dishwater. If you aren't going to have character development, or interesting
Andrea Fleury
Jan 03, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Sexy dominating men

Everything Aurora writes is great. Her books are not and steamy. The men she writes are very sexy alpha makes who are controlling. The woman who love them say that they are too controlling. But thats a lie. The sex is hot .
Nicla

I loved this installment of the Until series. It is an easy low angst read. Harlen is the perfect bossy protective alpha hero and Harmony is a sweet and likeable heroine. Highly recommend if you are a fan of Aurora Rose Reynolds. I know that I will be re-reading this. Can't wait for Until Cobi.

HEA (view spoiler)
Cheating/OW/OM (view spoiler)
Any push/pull (view spoiler)
Any couple separation (view spoi
Selma
Jan 15, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: arcs, favorites
The Until books are hands down among my most favorite series of all times. I simply can't get enough of these highly addictive stories. Until Harmony was everything I was hoping for and some more. This book was pure perfection in my eyes - from the intriguing storyline, the adequate pace and endearing characters. Aurora Rose Reynolds knocked this one out of the park! I'm truly, madly and deeply in love with this amazing story. Thanks to her fantastic writing, I found myself in bookworm heaven fl ...more
Deborah
Jan 11, 2019 rated it liked it

I love Harlen and this is another enjoyable read but...
The crime part seemed a bit repetitive. I found I was rolling my eyes and thinking it would have been so much better without that. Just Harlen and Harmony would have been more than enough for me.
Need a good read! 1 3 Feb 01, 2019 08:27AM
New Adult Book Club: Junes Contemporary Group Read ~ Until Harmony by Aurora Rose Reynolds 1 31 Jun 10, 2018 03:32AM
Bargain Basement: $25 Amazon Gift Card & Signed Paperback 1 12 Mar 06, 2018 04:24PM

• Lead Me Home (Fight for Me, #3)
  • Gifts (The Killers #3)
  • My Peace (Beautifully Broken, #5)
  • Until Susan (Happily Ever Alpha World)
  • Cal  (The Ride, #5)
  • Used
  • Heavy Secrets (Bowen Boys, #3.5)
  • Catch (Coronado Series, #4)
  • Wilder (Grim Sinners MC, #2)
  • Saint (Mercy, #2)
  • Carol's Image (Fairfield #3)
  • This Thing of Ours
  • LIE (Right Men Series, #1)
  • An Act of Obsession (Acts of Honor, #3)
  • Pure Attraction
  • Finally Home
  • Watching Fireflies (Love Bug, #1)
  • Unbreakable (The Kings of Retribution MC #5)

Aurora Rose Reynolds is a New York Times, USA Today and Wall Street Journal bestselling author whose wildly popular series include Until, Until Him, Until Her, Underground Kings and Shooting Stars.

Her writing career started in an attempt to get the outrageously alpha men who resided in her head to leave her alone and has blossomed into an opportunity to share her stories with readers all over the

Until Her/Him (7 books)
  • Until July (Until Her/Him, #1)
  • Until Jax (Until Her/Him, #2)
  • Until June (Until Her/Him, #3)
  • Until Ashlyn (Until Her/Him, #4)
  • Until Sage (Until Her/Him, #5)
  • Until Cobi (Until Her/Him, #7)
“I know without the shadow of a doubt that every single moment in my life led me right to her, that not only am I in love, but I’m in love with her in a way I will be until the day I die.” 0 likes