Start by marking “Air Attack (Elementals' Challenge Book 2)” as Want to Read:
Air Attack (Elementals' Challenge Book 2)

Air Attack (Elementals' Challenge Book 2)

The last time the Elementals were defeated in a Challenge, the result was World War II—a price humans paid in rivers of blood. Griffin is determined not to let that happen again. He doesn’t need a minor goddess getting in his way—no matter how much the redhead tempts him.

Clea intends to invoke a debt of honor to gain Griffin’s protection, but she has an ulterior motive: t
Published November 7th 2017

To ask other readers questions about Air Attack, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Air Attack

Beverly Diehl
Endangered by her stepfather, minor goddess Clea is directed to seek refuge with Air Elemental, Griffin, in his Iceland lair. She intrigues him - as well as gets in his way, or so he thinks.

Scenes are set in Iceland, Ireland, Rome, Portugal, so if you like travel (I do!), you'll enjoy that part. Although it's set in the same paranormal world as the first in this series, this works well as a stand-alone.

Disclaimer: I am personally acquainted with the author.

I loved the various ways Clea and Griff
Jackie
Jan 02, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Another amazing story in this superb series. Can’t wait for the next one.
Jennifer Soppe
Jan 22, 2018 rated it really liked it
I am voluntarily reviewing a copy of this book that I received for free.

Clea, a minor slavic goddess, seeks refuge with Griffin, the Air Elemental, in order to avenge her brother's death during the last elemental Challenge. As the story progresses they are faced with the puzzle of what the air challenge will be, and what their relationship is. With sprinklings of humor to offset the sadness and plenty of action and travel the story kept me reading.

A good look at an alternate paranormal read
Caroline
Dec 04, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I have not previously read any books from this author but I loved it. it is not the usual run of the mill romance in the paranormal genre. There is pathos, humor and plenty of action. I loved the interplay between the characters, both the good and the bad. I was so into the storyline that even before it had finished, I went out and purchased the first in the series.

The series has promise and I plan on reading more of this author's work! This book as a well written tale and I look forward to mor
Gwen Chater
is currently reading it
Feb 12, 2018
Mick Loves Books
Jeanna Massman
Tannie
Nov 17, 2018
Claire lives in Los Angeles, so many of her stories are set there, too. But she is originally from Brookline, Massachusetts, so that location frequently pops up in her work, too. Claire spends her free time writing, doing animal rescue, and enjoying the sunshine. She specializes in writing romances of all kinds and never shies away from the “between the sheets” elements!

Look for the third book in