Start by marking “Forbidden Royal (Princes of Avce #3)” as Want to Read:
Forbidden Royal (Princes of Avce #3)

Forbidden Royal

(Princes of Avce #3)

Political consultant Amy Fields only experienced jealousy once in her life, and that’s the way she’d like to keep it. Watching her older sister carry-on with the boy she absolutely adored in high school enough to make her never want to feel second-best again.
Published January 30th 2018 by Love in a Book

To ask other readers questions about Forbidden Royal, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Forbidden Royal

Start your review of Forbidden Royal (Princes of Avce #3)
Danielle
Nov 27, 2018 rated it it was ok
Coco.V
Nov 18, 2018 marked it as to-read
Shelves: freebie
💝 FREE on Amazon & on iBooks today (11/18/2018)!💝

Blurb:
Now, successful in her own right. She’s making strides in her career and meeting interesting people, but one client takes a keen interest in her life – so much so, he’s determined to en
Kanyon
Forbidden Royal is the third book in the Princes of Avce series. While I haven’t read and followed along with every book in the series yet, I found this book to be exciting, romantic and filled with a touch of danger. The book is very fast paced and works well with the story told. I only felt that the mystery was rushed and not fully detailed enough for my understanding. Other than that I really enjoyed the story and look forward to reading the rest.

Amy and Lucio knew each other in high school w
Keryn
May 19, 2018 rated it really liked it
With all the excitement around the real world royal wedding of Prince Harry and Meghan Markle I've been doing a book marathon of the PRINCES OF AVCE books. I LOVED this one as the seemingly out of place Amy who grew up with two loveliness parents....so she herself didn't believe in love finds her very own Prince. Lucio only recently became aware he needs to marry imminently or lose his recently acquired crown. Having grown up in the England, his family was only brought back to the monarchy withi ...more
Rosemary
Forbidden Royal - a review by Rosemary Kenny

As a sweet early teenager. Amy Fields had a serious crush on her elder sister's boyfriend Lucio Aussa, but he'd never seemed to pay her much attention.
Growing up as a successful businesswoman, she never expected to see Lucio again, believing he was just a youthful fantasy, who was sure to have moved on long since.
However Love and Fate move in mysterious ways, so when Prince Luciano of Avce returned a decade earlier to his family's Middle-Eastern kingdo
RoseyLovesBooks
Jan 28, 2018 rated it really liked it
Prince Lucio Aussa of Avce needs to be married by age 30 or be banished, according to Avce custom. When Lucio learns his prospective bride is Amy Fields, he decides to meet her face-to-face to decide if she's the one for him. Political analyst Amy Field used to stare at her sister Evie's high school boyfriend Lucio with longing, wishing he'd notice her. Amy is surprised when Lucio shows up out of the blue years later and asks her to marry him. Amy agrees to marry Lucio because Evie hates the ide ...more
Ann-Maree Howarth
Jan 16, 2018 rated it really liked it
The story of the Princes of Avce continues in this third book of the series with the third brother needing to find a wife before his thirtieth birthday in just under one years’ time. If you have read the other books in the series you will know about the families rule that all male heirs must marry by their 30th birthday or forgo their family, title, and money. If you have not read any other books that is fine as you can read any of these as a stand-alone read? Each book has drama, suspense, good ...more
R
Jan 30, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Oh, Lucio… A two week plan of seduction, when you don’t even speak the same ‘language’? This should be good.
But then, the language of love has its own lexicon, doesn’t it?
If her heart can hear yours, what do you suppose might happen?

And now, scandal and danger are lurking around the corner. It’ll make you or break you…

One thing I found enjoyable about this book is the author’s way of adding small, poetic nuances to the thoughts of the characters, and to everyday events. It moves the narrative o
Jessica
Jan 02, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I received an ARC of this book with no expectation of a "good" review.

This is the first book in the series that I have read (will be going back to read the others). I really enjoyed the story. There was a lot of suspense and a few surprises. I felt that the characters were well developed (as well as you can do for a short book) and enjoyed the banter between them. I was however surprised at the ending (not going to spoil it for you). I would definitely LOVE to see this book drawn out a bit more
Emma
Dec 24, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Lucio and Amy: Amy Fields was an astonishing find for Lucio Aussa. He had dated her sister when they went to high school in London. Back then Amy had a crush on Lucio, but because of her sister Evie's mean and competitive nature, she went after Lucio so Amy could not have him. Now Lucio had to convince Amy that she was the one for him. There was intrigue, kidnapping and danger surrounding Lucio and Amy when they arrived in Avce HEA guarantee. An excellent read. I voluntarily received an Advanced ...more
Margaret McGovern
May 21, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Awesome contemporary royal romance. Amy works as a political analyst in London. Lucio is the last of his brothers that are forced to marry per the laws of the land. He has a year to marry or be kicked out of his country and family. Amy is somewhat shy and is surprised to see Lucio as he and her sister, Evie, were an item as teens. There is suspense and intrigue as someone tries to stop the royal wedding. I received a complementary copy of this book and chose to write a review. I look forward to ...more
Gina
Jan 09, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I love this series about the Princes of Avce. Someone or several someone's don't want the marriage of Lucio and Amy to take place. Could it be her sister who was Lucio's girlfriend in high school or a conspiracy to overthrow the royals. It combines danger, betrayal of the unexpected, a rescue and falling in love with the woman a computer pairs you up with to be your wife. I received a complimentary copy and I am voluntarily reviewing.
LaGina
Jan 31, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I am loving this series and how it focuses on a couple and their story. This is a great series with wonderful characters that you come to really like and find yourself rooting for them to get their HEA. I really liked that there was more to this read them your average romance and it had some espionage and a little terrorist activities that mixed really well with the story. I cant wait to read the other books to come in this series.
Patricia Koch
Jun 11, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Forbidden Royal (Princes of Avce Book 3)

This book was absolute awesome! I'm just getting ready for the couple of this story, Passionate, Drama, Sexual, Dangerous, all in writing this story about how Royals, learn how to make sure that they married the right woman who has everything that they need in their families. Exciting times ahead with dangerous people who want to destroy their families! The author has done a terrific job in writing this story.Enjoy!!!
Jane
Nov 28, 2018 rated it liked it
2-5 - 3 stars

Most of the way thru it I was thinking this is about a 2.5 star book. I can’t really pinpoint why.. it just felt clunky, I didn’t really ‘feel’ the connection between the pair. The ending redeemed the book slightly, but not quite enough for me to fully commit to a 3 stars.
If you are a sucker for romantic royal fairytales which are have clean language and love scenes then this is for you.
Roger
Feb 01, 2018 rated it really liked it
Forbidden Royal (The Avce Royals #3), the third in a new series from author Victoria Pinder, the best so far! A romantic suspense heavy on suspense & intrigue. A good well-written read, I went through it in a matter of hours. I will be reading more by Victoria Pinder and look forward to the fourth book in the series. ...more
Coffee Chat
Feb 21, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: romance, drama, action, mystery
This is the third book in the Princes of Avce series and I enjoyed them all. This is a love story full of mystery, suspense, drama, danger and romance. It has some interesting and complex characters. A little spark, chemistry and a second chance at high school attraction makes it interesting. The story is well written and the intrigue and action will keep you reading to the very last page.
Cynthia
Nov 21, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I loved it

This is the third books and is its time for Leo to find his princess. When he used the same program as his brothers it came up with the name of the younger sister of the girl he dated in high school. Amy was a nice girl and she had a crush on Leo when she was younger until her sister stepped in and took him. Now as adults can they make it work.
Sonia
Dec 23, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Amy and Prince Lucio

The Royal IT matchmaking program revealed to Lucio that his ex girlfriend Evie's sister Amy is his true match. So off tge prince goes to get his bide. Danger looks from an unknown corner and threatens this royal match.A cast of characters you will recognise in yourr daily life.
Jackie
Jan 10, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Superb as always. Amy is a political consultant, doing well for herself. Only once, was she jealous and in her mind that’s the last time. A fast paced romantic book that’s impossible to put down. Received a free copy. Don’t miss out when it’s released.
Kim F
Jan 30, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Very entertaining, captivating, and interesting read. I could not put it down. Wonderfully written with strong characters. I want to read more from this author. I voluntarily read and reviewed an Advance Reader Copy of this book.
Deb Le
Feb 04, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I really enjoyed this one. It's a good almost second chance story, political intrigue and suspense thrown in for good measure. I loved Amy and Lucio. Great read. I voluntarily received an ARC of this book.
Birgit
Feb 23, 2018 rated it really liked it
The plotline has some twists, is unique and wellwritten.

I enjoyed reading the book and therefore looking forward to more Royal-Tales from the author.

So go ahead, grab a cup of coffee, grab this book and let it's magic give You a relaxing reading time.
Barbara
May 21, 2018 rated it really liked it
A second chance romance that I enjoyed reading from cover to cover. A well-written story that drew me into the book. The book has intrigue, kidnapping, suspense, and danger for Lucio and Amy. I received a copy of this book and I am voluntarily leaving a review.
Arlene
Nov 26, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Great book

What little girl doesn't dream of marrying a prince some day? Really great story. Lots of twists and turns, bad guys and threats against the marriage, even a kidnapping thrown in!
A
Nov 29, 2018 rated it it was ok
The storyline is fine but I feel disconnected with the characters. It feels like reading one event after another with just the facts. I don’t know if it is because they are royals and should not show emotions but I am not moved by the characters.
Karri Henley
Jan 08, 2020 rated it really liked it
3 books down... several to go!

I only had one issue with this book.. the ending was not defined. It went right into the notes from the author. It was almost a let down. I really liked the book. I could always use an epilogue, though!
Ioanna
Jan 15, 2018 rated it it was amazing
i received an ARC in exchange for an honest review

my review: https://nanasbookreviews.blogspot.gr/...

video: https://youtu.be/8HwlWSkhv48
Barbara
Jan 29, 2018 rated it it was amazing
A very enjoyable read with well developed characters.
I read an ARC and this voluntary review is my own opinion.
Pat
Jan 30, 2018 rated it it was amazing
The fantastic plot and the well detailed characters had my attention captured until the turn of the very last page!

I voluntarily reviewed an advanced reader copy of this book.

• Snowed In (Christmas With A Billionaire Novella Collection)
  • Emergency Engagement (Love Emergency, #1)
  • Single Dad's Waitress (Main Street Single Dads #1)
  • Rich Prince (New York Billionaires #2)
  • Stripped Down (Tap That #1)
  • Hotshot (The Bennett Brothers #1)
  • Laws of Attraction (The Southerlands, #7)
  • As He Bids
  • A Sheik for Rose (Hearts of Gold #1)
  • Scoring Her Heart (Scored, #1)
  • Hard Glamour (Glamour #1)
  • Last Chance Christmas (Road to Romance #1)
  • Christmas at the Castle (Ever After #3)
  • You for Christmas (Rags to Riches, #3)
  • Burned Promises
  • Shopping for an Heir (Shopping for a Billionaire, #10; Inheritance, #9)
  • Cain (Out of the Cage #1)
  • Faking It (Book Boyfriend, #2)
Victoria Pinder grew up in Irish Catholic Boston before moving to the Miami sun. She’s worked in engineering, after passing many tests proving how easy Math came to her. Then hating her life at the age of twenty four, she decided to go to law school. Four years later, after passing the bar and practicing very little, she realized that she hates the practice of law. She refused to one day turn 50 a ...more

Princes of Avce (9 books)
  • Forbidden Crown (Princes of Avce #1)
  • Forbidden Prince (Princes of Avce #2)
  • Forbidden Duke (Princes of Avce, #4)
  • Forbidden Earl (Princes of Avce, #5)
  • Forbidden Monsieur (Princes of Avce #6)
  • Forbidden Marquis (Princes of Avce #7)
  • Forbidden Count (Princes of Avce #8)
  • Forbidden King (Princes of Avce Book 9)

News & Interviews