Start by marking “Full Contact” as Want to Read:

STANDALONE
Full Contact

A mafia princess. The nation’s favorite football player. Can they make it work?

An unlikely matching of the stars.
The opposites had it all for one year.

Justice Bexley, the daughter of Cain and Calla leaders of The Diamond Syndicate, sacrificed true love to protect Liam. Her selfish action destroyed them both.
Liam Blake moved on with his prestigious ca

Guilty Pleasures Book Reviews

Justice Bexley really was born and her parents played on her name. Being huge in the mafia, why not name the mafia princess Justice?! Never to really be ashamed of her name and family history, but wanting to find love, she finds what she feels is this in up and coming football player Liam Blake. But knowing what her family could do to Liam's career, Justice walks away.

Liam knows that Justice walking away was supposed to be for his own good (in her mind only). After years of hatred and hurt, an
Kathy Coopmans
Dec 16, 2017 added it  ·  (Review from the author)
New release announcement.
BRAND NEW STAND ALONE SPORTS ROMANCE.
Releasing January 10th
|||PREORDER ALERT|||
Sign up here to be notified when it’s live on Amazon-
iTunes- http://apple.co/2nRABOc
Nook- http://bit.ly/2Bzs3Sj
Kobo- http://bit.ly/2AawJJZ
ADD TO GR ---> http://bit.ly/2A0ydcp
Britt Franks Red Hatter Book Blog
Pinky Promise is my all time favorite HJ Bellus novel, so when I saw this crossover between her and Kathy Coopmans I knew I had to read it! These two ladies could not have done a more perfect job with Full Contact. I had such high expectations because, hello, favorite book + two amazingly talented authors has to equal BEST BOOK EVER right? Totally right! Full Contact seamlessly brought together the two worlds from these authors and created a book that was unputdownable! (yes, I’m making that a w ...more
Christine Raroha-Blood
Dec 13, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Amazing!! This book was written with so much emotions - heartbreak, love, family bonds....and the list could go on.
Liam and Justice have unbreakable bond that is captured beautifully. I loved the family dynamic and how it was written. There are some crazy twists and turns in this story that will keep you from wanting to apart this book down.
I really hope we will get to hear more about Alex's journey.
H.J. Bellus and Kathy Coopmans are great authors and together are just fabulous!!
I am so gratefu
Becky Rendon
Jan 02, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Once upon a time, there were two authors. They were both amazing in their own rights. Each created a world you longed to disappear in. Each had their own way to make you feel their words. But one day they decided to team up, this is the result!

Full Contact is everything you expect from HJ Bellus and Kathy Coopmans. Whether you know the back stories for the characters or not, you will fall fast and hard. If like me you know some of the characters, you will be sporting a ridiculously huge and scar
Desire For Lit
Jan 03, 2018 rated it it was amazing
*** I received an advance copy of this book for review ***

So with that said, the review is up at http://desireforlit.com/2018/01/03/fu...

Myn
Krystle
Dec 25, 2017 rated it really liked it
This was an amazing crossover book between to great authors. 4.5stars
I loved the characters and the storyline in this book, but the first 2 or so chapters seemed to really drag (for me at least).
I love the characters and how their relationship developes/redevelopes. One thing I love about Bellus's books are that they seem to have a more realistic time frame for the romance part to develop. Her books seem to flow more like real life and this book, I felt was the same way.

If you love Coopmans, b
Karrie Mellott Puskas
Dec 24, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I’m not going to lie, I’ve been in a major book funk for the last two weeks. Full Contact showed up on my kindle a few days ago and gave it ago. Before I knew it, I was 30% into the book.

Full Contact is a CrossOver of Pinky Promise and The Wrath Of Cain. I have it say this book is brilliant! I fell in love with Liam and Justice. I love that we saw Cain, Calla, Baylor and State. They’re all grown up and now watching their children together.

The book will grab you and pull you in. You’re gonna wa
Kimberly
Nov 26, 2017 rated it it was amazing
What an amazing crossover! I didn't think you could get a better book than Pinky Promise or The Wrath of Cain, but this just solidified the love for both books!! The concept was awesome, to take two great books by two authors and have them create a book based on the kids. I mean COME ON!!! GENIUS!!! It gives us book lovers that closure from the what happens next and takes the original story many years in the future. I loved that and I wish more would do this. It fulfills that need of wanting mor ...more
April Symes
Kathy Coopmans and HJ Bellus have come together to co-wrote an amazing book together. it's a Football read which I am all about those sports romance and its a crossover book taking the children from the Pinky Promise and The Wrath Of Cain. I fell completely in love with Liam and Justice. What this book does is give us reader book closure on the original stories from what happens next and takes those characters children many years in the future and start their stories. Loved it!!! It totally fulf ...more
Nerdy Dirty & Flirty
Jan 09, 2018 rated it really liked it
description
Second chance, football and mafia make a winning combination!

If you are a fan of The Syndicate series than you, like me, were thrilled that there would be more. This story is a standalone, true, but if you haven’t read the series, I can’t recommend it enough. High drama, mafia, love - it all comes together in stories that somehow managed to be wonderful without going over the top. And without those stories, this one would never have been.

Cain and Calla’s daughter Justice has to find her own way,
Pam Nelson
3 Full Contact Stars

Ok so overall the story was good, I am just not a fan of the beginning it really took me a while to get into the book. The struggle for me is “mafia princess” and how she is protecting him only it causes more pain.

I don’t know I just had a hard time connecting with, that then boom a few years later and know it feels like he is going to get some kind of revenge.

It does get better but by then I was really only half listening and I hate that because I normally love these autho
Tish Cocktails & Fairytales
Talk about an amazing collaboration!! Each author is great on their own but they are explosive as a team!! A very emotional story full of love and heartbreak and a very incredible family dynamic. There was never a dull moment as it was filled with plenty twists and turns. I was on the edge of my seat most of the time.

This book was given to me at my request and I provided this review voluntarily
Anne Milne
Dec 29, 2017 rated it it was amazing

I know this is Justice and Liam’s book but I have to mention daddy Cain in all his bad ass alphaness. If you haven’t read the syndicate series I recommend you do it’s not necessary but they are great books.ive not read Pinky Promise ( Liam’s parents ) but that will be rectified.

Justice was a paradox she was everything I expected Cain and Calla’s daughter to be but also so unexpected. Liam star football player loving son and brother, tough on the field soft as butter off the field.

What a fantas
Diane plourde
Dec 23, 2017 rated it it was amazing

I can seriously say that this 5 star story really got its hooks in me. I basically read it in a matter of hours because it’s that amazingly beautifully written. A duo of authors that pulled off a consuming story.

Justice left Liam 7 years ago and never looked back. She thought she was protecting him from her family. Now years later Liam thinks he can get some sort of revenge on her. But their love never diminished after all those years apart. Justice’s life is in danger and Liam will step up to
Mayas
Dec 25, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Not many can pull off a crossover novel but damn... Heidi and Kathy did a wonderful job. What I liked the most was how two different worlds of people and backgrounds were essentially the same in goals and importance. Nothing better than Justice and Liam finding their way and channeling their anger, hurt, and deception by allowing love to shine through and letting the past go. Talking it out was key and both of them just had to get there. Find their way back to what works for them by feeding off ...more
Tricia Bartley (iScream Books)
Hellooooo...Two of my fav Authors co-wrote a book together!!! Kathy Coopmans and HJ Bellus... Woohoo, get ready to get your socks knocked off!! Ohhh and to top it off, umm it's a Football read which I am all about those sports romances books!! Doing the Happy Dance!!

They were high school sweethearts.

She was born a Mafia Princess.

He was bread to play football. His dad was NFL and he was going to fall into his footsteps.

She ends up leaving him without a word. She felt she would hinder his chances
Ana Rita
Jan 10, 2018 rated it it was amazing
It's a mix of emotions to read a book written by two author's, mainly because we can't predict if their writting will complement each other. One author I really love, I know her work but the other author I only had listen and read very good reviews. So... What to think? Should I go for it? Hell yeah.
H.J. Bellus and Kathy Coopmans got together to create a new masterpiece and I was, after the first doubts vanished, super excited to read it and I couldn't start it soon enough.
Kathy Coopmans has b
Amie Morgado- We Stole Your Book Boyfriend
Since I love reading both authors I knew this would be a great choice !! Of course I have yet to read Pinky Promise but I could still appreciate the bit of backstory we got about Liam's parents and look forward to reading about them after the fact. I loved Wrath of Cain because of course I am a sucker for the second chance romance and thrown together with mafia/MC how could you go wrong. This book itself is also a second chance romance adding to it mafia/football !! Talk about crossing over !! O ...more
Cheryl Whitty
Reviewed on behalf of http://bookaddict.live,
Full Contact is crossover from two different worlds each of the authors have created. To me this is a well written story about a couple who met when in college and fell in love. As young adults trying to figure their place in life, and Justice coming from a mafia family thinks leaving Liam who has bright future in NFL as a star player is the right thing to do. So there no taint from her Family’s association.
So in essence this is a second chance love s
Cheryl Whitty
Reviewed by on behalf of http://bookaddict.live,

So in essence this is a second chance lov
Reckless Readers
Jan 10, 2018 rated it really liked it
Second chance romances are not really my cup of tea. I love both of these authors however this fell kind of flat. I really didn't like how easy it was for the characters to fall back into a routine together. They didn't really work for the relationship. It was just too wham bam their together.
The blurb and the storyline draws you it. Yet at the same time if was hard to get into the romance but it felt too unreal. Justice and Liam have a strong connection so it makes the story grow on the reader
2OCC Reviews
Jan 10, 2018 rated it it was amazing
When I read that Full Contact involved a mafia princess and a football player I knew instantly this was the type of story that I would instantly be hooked to and I was correct. I love the idea of these two characters from two completely different worlds being together. I haven’t read a storyline like this one before and found it to be really entertaining and I read it all in one sitting, keeping me up in the early hours of the morning reading it.

Justice is one of them female characters where you
Heather Pollock
Jan 18, 2018 rated it it was amazing
QueenZany 5 Star Review
FULL CONTACT
by HJ Bellus & Kathy Coopmans

OMG! OMG!
I just became a full on fan of these two authors! Wow!
Talk about a touchdown! This book has it all, sexy goodness, with a side of alpha goodness oh and suspense! That will getting you devouring the pages like a mad woman!
FULL CONTACT is my new sexy obsession!
Heather andrews
Dec 22, 2017 rated it it was amazing

I think its sweet that even in pain Liam won't let his woman go, "...As he rounds the corner, I hear it happen before he cries out in pain. A loud thump, followed by, “Son of a ****h!”as he howls in pain. I can’t help but laugh. “Jesus Christ.”I howl in laughter as he dances around with me in his arms..." I really liked Liam, the man had swagger, “Oh, baby, can’t help my natural charisma.” Liam strides toward me. His sweaty body presses into mine along with droplets of water falling from his hai
Stacy
Dec 23, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Wow just wow. This story is what happens when two amazing authors decide to write a crossover book. You get a fun second chance romance with all the feels. Justice and Liam are meant for each other, if they can ever get over their past.
Karie Gibson
Dec 31, 2017 rated it it was amazing
This book had me mesmerized from the first page and I couldn't stop reading. I loved seeing these two worlds come together.
These two authors are two of the best and it was proved throughout this book.
Liam and Justice will take you on a wild ride. Their push and pull has electricity flowing between them. I loved every page of this book and I can't wait for the next.
Absolutely recommend this to everyone!
Stacy Jo
Dec 30, 2017 rated it it was amazing
She always gets me to laugh and cry and wish it wasn’t over yet. Awesome read!
Jo
Jan 15, 2018 rated it liked it
I can tell u, something is missing but I can’t tell u what part. I read pinky promise, I knew the parents’ story n I love it. When it goes to the son, i don’t quite understand, maybe the written format, maybe the style, maybe the method how to tell the story.

Michelle
Dec 11, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I love a good Sports Romance, and this book does not disappoint. Especially when mixed with another book series of characters. The authors do a great job of intermingling their characters into this story, so even if you haven't read either one of their series, this book is pretty easy to follow.