Start by marking “Baseball & Broadway” as Want to Read:
Baseball & Broadway

Baseball & Broadway

A broken heart is never an easy one to mend.

Alice spent years forming a new identity while chasing her dreams. A fresh start was just what she needed. When she scores the leading role in a Broadway hit, a new world of possibilities opens up, including singing the National Anthem at the very game her ex was playing.

The biggest mistake of Easton's life was ending things with
Published October 22nd 2018

To ask other readers questions about Baseball & Broadway, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Baseball & Broadway

Start your review of Baseball & Broadway
Ceres95
Oct 30, 2018 rated it really liked it
Alice and Easton were in love at the College and then their studies separated them or rather Easton leaves Alice to protect her, from what? good question.
Alice has since grown up and moved on in life, she still watches Easton's games, she is still attached to him even if he mades her suffer. Her career finally flies away, when one night she sees Easton again.
Easton is still thinking about Alice, we wonder why he left her since he is finally waiting for her but it is beautiful so we forgive him
Ashley Hall
Oct 23, 2018 rated it really liked it
I enjoyed this read. I feel like some of the wording could have flowed better in a few spots, during conversations. But other than that, I have no complaints. It's a sweet story about a scared boy breaking up with his high school girlfriend before going away to college. Then realizing too late he's made the biggest mistake of his life. I do kind of wish we'd gotten more on why he did it, though. Both kids have big plans and dreams. Both become successful and even though she tried her best to pre ...more
Teri
Oct 18, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
What do you do when your high school sweetheart who you swore to be together forever to tells you so long, Alice reinvented herself. Now Kollene, she has followed her dreams and finally here she is. He has played ball like he always dreamed of but after telling Alice goodbye he never gave up trying to find her. . . but he wasn't looking for Kollene. Eight years later these authors show us what second chances are all about. There's isn't easy or pretty and distance makes it hard, well that's only ...more
Noel
Oct 24, 2018 rated it really liked it
This book, UGH!! You get all the emotions and get all sad just right off the bat! Everything is all sweet and cute then, BAM just rip your heart out!! But I liked how they both went off to follow their dreams and see where life took them.
But also that they both never seemed to fully let go....
I really liked the writting style of both Authors together, everything flowed well together. The characters were well done and not over the top on one side.
Jeanne Richardson
Oct 31, 2018 rated it really liked it
I received a free copy of this book via Booksprout and I’m voluntarily leaving a review.

This is 2nd book I’ve read written by Katrina Marie; she has done a great job at writing a good book. I can’t wait to read more of her books.

I loved the chemistry between the characters.
Tanya
Oct 24, 2018 rated it it was amazing
They were sweethearts who thought it would last forever but one breaks it off before they finish college. They go in different directions. What would have happened to them if they had stayed together? This is what happens in this story so dead to find out

Oct 23, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Really entertaining second chance romance. My two favorite, sports and second chances are combined in this sweet and passionate story about high school sweethearts reconnecting.

Karen Galloway
Apr 02, 2019 rated it it was amazing
A Very Enjoyable Book

I voluntarily reviewed an arc of this book. I really liked this book, “Baseball & Broadway” is an enjoyable, entertaining, well written book. It has a good storyline with lovely, interesting characters. I really enjoyed reading their story. It kept me hooked from the first chapter, I couldn’t put it down. This is an Enjoyable, Engaging, Must Read Book from Katrina Marie & C. L. King
Hanna
Oct 23, 2018 rated it really liked it
this couple is way too cute. this is a baseball and theatre combo that rocks and goes so well together. this is a really enjoyable read and I am definitely going to be picking up more stories by this author.

Julie
Oct 25, 2018 rated it really liked it
Such a gorgeous story.

Alice thought she had the perfect relationship until Easton breaks it off with her. Eight years on and they meet again.

This story grabbed my attention from the start and held it all the way to end. If you are looking for a lighthearted sweet romance this is one for you.
Reggaewoman
Feb 18, 2019 rated it really liked it
Loved this sweet second chance at love story. Eight years ago Easton broke Alice's heart and he wants her back. a chance meeting and all emotions returns. Carer choices and misconceptions challenges their relationship. Engaging read recommended read.

Kimberly
Oct 21, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
The book is a good romance read. The story shows us what a second chances are all about in life. The characters are good. The story has crazy fans, jealousy, and steam.

Jennifer Richey
Oct 30, 2018 rated it it was amazing
When two people in love break up in high school but 8 years find each other again this book is about 2nd chances loved it!

Ariel Holy
Oct 25, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: 2018-read
Pretty sweet love story about highschool sweethearts who separate but end up finding each other again during the peak of their successful careers.
Melanie Helms
Oct 23, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Easton and Alice's story was soo good and I really enjoyed it. The baseball and Broadway aspects were fun to read about. I can't wait to see what comes next from these two authors! ...more
Kathleen Bradbury (Bulfon)
Feb 13, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I haven't read a bad book from this author yet and this book is no exception! The great plot and character development kept me so engaged throughout the entire book that I had a very hard time putting this book down until the very last page was turned!

AC Squared Book Blog
Nov 30, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I adored this book! I love sports stories and I love broadway, so this was an awesome combination for me! I also ADORE Katrina Marie, so I was hoping for the best. After reading this I definitely want to read some of CL King's other work!!

Kolleen/Alice and Easton were amazing lead characters. I love how devoted these two were to each other even when they hadn't been together in so long. It's like they had the other deep in their blood and couldn't let go. I was really hoping they'd end up meetin
Marie Bourgery
Oct 21, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Easton and Alice were high school sweet hearts until he broke up with right before they were going off to college. Eight years later they haven’t forgotten each other and no one they’ve gone out with has come close. Easton is a pro baseball star and Alice “Kollene” is an up and coming Broadway star when he sees her again during a performance. Her show is put on cross country tour and they start a long distance relationship meeting up when they are both in the same city. But misunderstandings pla ...more
Daniella Marchand
Oct 29, 2018 rated it it was amazing
8 years ago Easton broke up with Samantha, they were a cute couple in high school. Big mistake/regrets/wrong decision. Now he is pro baseball player & she's a star in Broadway. They are both succesfull and when they run into each other, they start a long distance relationship. Misunderstanding start when pictures of Easton shows up. Pictures with him and another woman at a charity. Can Samantha trust Easton to not breaking her heart again ?
The story is great, crazy fans, jealousy, steam, Fun, en
Brandie Breaux
Dec 31, 2018 rated it really liked it
This was another great story by two very promising authors. This was the first book that I have read by C.L. King, but Katrina Marie's stories never disappoint. This story took me a few chapters to really get swept up, but I'm so glad that I didn't give up. This was a great second chance love story, and Alice and Easton are really good characters. This story showed just how hard distance can be on a relationship, but I loved watching the characters grow. Definitely recommend if you like a second ...more
Zetta Bam
Dec 24, 2018 rated it it was amazing
The flow of this book was amazing. There was never a moment you weren't caught up in this story. Each emotion of the characters you felt right to the core. As I picked up this book it was hard putting it down because there is so much mystery in the book that you keep on turning the page and wanting more.
It was an amazing read and I will read it over and over again.
Barbara
Oct 22, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
A well-written second-chance story between baseball player Easton Parker and Up and coming Broadway star Alice Kollene, a story that kept my interest from the first page. This is the first book by this Author that I have read but I want to read more by her. I received a free copy of this book via Booksprout and am voluntarily leaving a review.
☆☆Hannah☆☆
This was a nice second chance romance. Easton is a professional baseball player and Alice is a Broadway star. I wasn't sure with how busy their lives were if they could make it work. Thankfully this isn't real life and it worked out just fine. Since neither of them got over each other I was happy to see them together in the end. ...more
Elsie
Nov 25, 2018 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Sweet story about second chance at love. Our characters are highschool sweethearts who take different paths at life after finishing school, but they weren't happy enough. Later on their paths cross again and they manage to get their HEA. ...more
Elsie
Nov 25, 2018 rated it liked it
Baseball and Broadway is a sweet story about second chances at love. Our characters are highschool sweethearts who take differents paths at life after finishing school but were never truly happy.

One day they find each other and love's switch was on again.
Karen
Nov 03, 2018 rated it really liked it
The book is a good sport second chance romance storyline, it is captivating. Likable intriguing characters. It is written well. I appreciate reading the book.
Christine C
May 03, 2019
Cassey
Oct 14, 2018
Tina
Oct 22, 2018
Aly
Apr 20, 2019
Romance Retreat: Baseball & Broadway (a second chance romance) 1 13 Oct 21, 2018 05:00PM

• My Only Wish is You (Taking Chances Book 5)
  • From This Moment (Taking Chances Series Book 6)
  • Crossroads
  • Shoot Down the Stars (Taking Chances Book 7)
  • Remember That Night (Taking Chances #4)
  • The Football Whisperer
  • Love Will Save Your Soul
  • The Wrong Game
  • Mason (Bachelors Incorporated, #1)
  • Tailor Made
  • Filling Her Up
  • For Finlay (For You, #1)
  • Seven Minutes in Heaven (Single on Valentine's Day #1)

News & Interviews