Start by marking “Beast (Galactic Gladiators, #7)” as Want to Read:
Beast (Galactic Gladiators, #7)

Beast

(Galactic Gladiators #7)

Abducted by alien slavers and taken to a lawless desert world, the last thing starship pilot Mia expects is to find herself in the protective, brawny arms of a wild, blue-skinned alien!

Rescued by gladiators on the alien world of Carthago, Mia is working to find other abducted humans who are still lost. But someone else also needs her help--the untamed alien who's

Kindle Edition, 1st Edition, 222 pages
Published October 29th 2017

To ask other readers questions about Beast, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Beast

Start your review of Beast (Galactic Gladiators, #7)
Ira
This series just like a total comfort food, made me wants to keep binge!
This story is one of my fav in the series, his history is a heartbreaking 💔
Oh, for anyone interested, he lived in a caged since he was a child, so he also a virgin! 😜
On to the next one!
Angela (Angel's Guilty Pleasures)
Beast is book seven in the Galactic Gladiators by Anna Hackett.

This was another entertaining read in this series. I devoured the Galactic Gladiators series one book at a time.

In Beast we get answers to one of the relative newcomers to the House of Galen, Vek.

Vek our blue alien who was also rescued from captivity. Hes wild, dominate, and pumped full of drugs like the human male. Hes the ultimate BEAST of an alpha. The only thing that seams to soothe his rage and bring some reason is Mia and
Indelicate Reviews by DD
I thought no one could rival Raiden in the series.... until Vek! Wild, dominate, protective Vek! He is the ultimate beast of an alpha. The rage Vek would feel to protect Mia was incredibly sexy. The tenderness he shows when Mia sings to him to soothe his anger is beautiful. As the novel progressed the love and possession of Vek is top notch.

Mia was the perfect compliment to Vek. She was incredibly tender and thoughtful to Vek's needs. However, when Vek or her friends were under attack she had a
Mei
Nov 10, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: sf
While reading this I was wondering if he's from Icehome! LOL

A cute story!
Marta Cox
Well book seven in this series sees us getting answers about someone who is a relative newcomer to the House of Galen. Vek has been a prisoner for so long he no longer remembers exactly where he came from. Forced by his captors to take drugs that released his fierce innermost rage Vek still struggles to interact with others . Yet the sight, sound and indeed touch of the small human woman Mia for some reason reaches him. Mia is drawn to the giant blue alien and knows he would never hurt her but ...more
Dísir
Vekthe blue man/beast who has been roaring and growling his way into the hearts of Anna Hacketts readers since the series introduced himfinally takes centre stage in this novella, with a woman who has the strange power to soothe him.

Its nothing less than a thrilling ride with several surprisingly revelations along the way, as Hacketts imaginary Cathargo (a mix of an ancient gladiatorial theatre in a dusty Star-Wars world with the technology of Bladerunner) springs to life yet again with an
Indelicate Reviews by DD
I never thought any MC could rival Raiden in this series.....until Vek! Wild, dominate, protective, Vek! This was the ultimate beast of an alpha. The rage he had for protecting Mia was incredibly sexy. The tenderness he showed when Mia would sing to calm his anger was beautiful. I knew when this character was introduced I would like him, but after this I LOVE him!

Mia was the perfect compliment to Vek. She was tender and calming in Vek's darkest hours. However when Vek or her friends were in
Hayat
Nov 27, 2017 rated it really liked it
Just right amount of sweet fluffy romance and action/adventure!

I just want to bask in the sweet glow of this heartwarming romance! Everything was just right. The hero and heroine balanced and complimented each other and there was just enough plot to do with action and mystery and this balanced out the mushy gushy romance and passion. The side characters were great too! I don't remember reading the previous books in this series but I haven't missed anything by reading book 7 as each book can be
Tiblu
May 05, 2018 rated it really liked it
Loved Mia and Vek ❣

Mia and Vek were a sweet sweet story to me, and they had to mostly straight forward ( you know counting she was kidnapped after being rescued and all) that can be soo much fun to watch come together...
I felt Mia and her beautiful blue guy balanced each other our soo wonderfully, lol 😂 I wish we could see who wins the battle of wills when decides she wants to have Veks babies ;)
Hint * slight spoiler* Veks ppl always have multiples, as in tiny little Mia would have at least
AvidReader
Nov 18, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Like I asked myself, why the hell didnt I read this book earlier?
I like alien romance novels so much. And I have read so many such books too. The brides of kindred, Ice planet barbarian series are some of my favorites! Even though I have seen Anna Hacketts book many times in kindle unlimited , i never read any.A mistake Im gonna rectify soon😉.

Now about the book , as this is the first book I read in the series it was very enjoyable and entertaining for me. From what I understood main
Kelly
Dec 17, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I love characters who have been pushed to the edge and managed to battle their way back. Their hold on their sanity might be a little tenuous at times, but they're trying. And when they have a special someone who anchors them, my heart goes pitter-patter.

Vek and Mia are all those things. Vek has been forced to fight and kill against his will and it's left its mark on him. Mia centers him and allows him to push back him wildness, but he's still not quite as civilized as the other gladiators in
Alexandra
I think by far the best of the series.
Danielle
Jun 07, 2018 rated it really liked it
Loved Vek!

(view spoiler)
Angela
Vek a big beautiful blue Alien is fighting just to hang on to his soul. While Mia is trying to right the world she is in by helping the Beast that helped her and her friends during their captivity. Mia seems to be that girl that will hang on to her humanity and positivity no matter what. Mia wants to right those wrongs done unto her and hers. This story had achingly sweet moments along with intense moments of suspense and was a pleasure to read.
Love this series too!
Marlene
Oct 31, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Originally published at Reading Reality

Whenever Im having a terrible, horrible, no-good, very bad day, I can always trust one of Anna Hacketts action-packed science fiction romances to sweep me away from whatever is going wrong. (She even got me through election night, and thats seriously saying something!)

So I spent part of one day with a big, blue Beast and the woman who has captured his heart every bit as much as hes captured hers.

We met Vekker and Mia earlier in the Galactic Gladiators
Kristiej
Nov 14, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
4.5

And next up on my ongoing enjoyment of this series is Beast. We first met the hero (?) in a previous book and I was quite anticipating his story. If we thought Blaine in a previous book had it bad being forced to fight in an underground arena, heavily drugged up, that was nothing compared to what they have done to Vek. He has been held as a slave since boyhood and has been kept so dopped up he is more beast than he is man. And he is one scary beast. He wasnt so much rescued as he was released
Nikki Brooks
You'd never believe that one tiny Human female could bring a giant, blue, alien warrior to his knees!

In the other books in the series we have seen little glimpses of Blue, AKA Vek, and Mia. She seems to soothe the savage experiments and training that Vek has endured. He doesn't know how to cope without her but he is also worried that he may inadvertently hurt her.

Mia is still recovering from her brush with Catalyst. Vek, whilst welcome within House of Galen is still essentially a prisoner on
Frances Law
Nov 03, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Just love this series!

I love the whole premise of a Roman type arena where gladiatorial games are held but where no one dies. They get injured but the advanced medicine available ensures that they survive. Here we have the humans who were stolen by galactic slavers living and loving in House Galen. Mia is one of those women. She, and two other women, was rescued from the slavers by House Galen. With them was a human man and an alien by the name of Vek. He is more beast than man when rescued and
Amyiw
I almost want to give this a 2 star because of the far fetched fighting and then coming back from the dead, but... the romance and erotic was pretty good so it was really good in points. The frustration with the fight scenes that were overly out numbered and outclassed, were about to died yet get last minute saves, more than once, life held on by a thread and again last minute saves that get drawn out. Well I had to take it down. The erotic romance deserves a 4, the fighting and descriptions ...more
Tj
Apr 18, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: audible, read-2018
A "fluffy," fun read. I quite enjoyed the story. "Beast" is a wonderful, sweet character. He can mow down people but for those that he loves and has faith in he is protective. He was what made the story. It is short but enjoyable.
Gail Koger
Nov 08, 2017 rated it really liked it
I enjoyed the book. Lots of action and romance
Melissa Taylor
Oct 25, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Beast was everything I thought it would be. It was beautiful and action packed and fast paced and slow where it mattered and just beautiful. It's my favourite yet. AH does it again!! Vek and his Mia. What a couple.
Trisha Crawford
Oct 26, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Loved this story, My favorite so far. Beast and Mia are wonderful together. Fantastic storyline, a must read.
Paraphrodite
Aug 05, 2018 rated it really liked it
Shelves: 2018
4 stars.

I loved these books. So full of fast hitting action and romance. Almost make me want to get abducted by aliens myself (Not!)
Sylencius
May 14, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: aliens
Oh wow !! I enjoyed this story so much in comparison to some of the previous ones.

BEAST is the only book in this series that had me shedding tears near the end. Oh how I wished I could have heard Mia's voice and songs, but I could imagine them thanks to the female narrator that did an amazing job with the audiobook version !

And now finally the story I've been expecting (even tho I hoped it would have had a full book...) Info boy and Ryan!!!
Jennifer Turner
Nov 19, 2017 rated it liked it
Good story but hear me out

Okay so I finally finished the last book about Mia and Vek the blue alien that was being held captive with Mia and the other two women from Earth. The reason I give this book 3 stars is not because of the writing, it was very well written, very detailed, and good story all around. So why the three stars? I love series where you get sucked into a world and you fall in love with the characters and just when that book ends you think to yourself "aww man I wish I knew who
Bertha Alicia
Oct 29, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I was waiting for Vek's story since his first appearance in the series, and now I can say it was more than I expected. A beauty story about an alien man turned into a beast for a cruel group of merchant aliens, the Srinars, that only want to make profits in the fight rings, no matter the lives they could destroy.
Fortunately, Vek found Mia, because she is the only one for him as he is the only one for her, both of them damaged and abused, but also with a great capacity for love.
Thanks again to
Megan M.
Apr 21, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Sometimes a beast just has a thorn in his paw

One thing I liked about this book, was that Mia and Vek didn't spend a lot of wasted time going back and forth about whether they loved each other; they just knew. It was simple. It was beautiful. It was primal. I just wished we would have learned a little more about Vek's species. I borrowed this book through the Kindle Unlimited program.
Katrina
3.5*

Still fun, still enjoying.
« previous 1 3 4 5 next »

• Bound (Tribute Brides Of The Drexian Warriors, #6)
  • Ransomed (Tribute Brides Of The Drexian Warriors, #4)
  • Exposed (Tribute Brides Of The Drexian Warriors, #3)
  • Forbidden (Tribute Brides Of The Drexian Warriors, #5)
  • Tamed (Tribute Brides Of The Drexian Warriors, #1)
  • Seized (Tribute Brides Of The Drexian Warriors, #2)
  • Craved (Tribute Brides of the Drexian Warriors #7)
  • Jingled (Tribute Brides Of The Drexian Warriors, #6.5)
  • Taken by the Alien Warrior (Warriors of Agron #1)
  • The Arcav General's Woman (Arcav Alien Invasion, #4)
  • Chosen By A Beast (Hearts Of Stone, #1)
  • The Arcav Commander's Human (Arcav Alien Invasion, #3)
  • The Arcav Prince's Captive (Arcav Alien Invasion, #5)
  • A Very Arcav Christmas (Arcav Alien Invasion, #6)
  • Kyre: Warlord Brides (Vaznik Warriors, #2)
  • The Arcav King's Mate (Arcav Alien Invasion, #1)
  • The Arcav King's Obsession (Arcav Alien Invasion, #2)
  • The Commander's Captive (House Of Kaimar, #1)
Im a USA Today bestselling romance author whos passionate about fast-paced, emotion-filled contemporary and science-fiction romance. I love writing about people overcoming unbeatable odds and achieving seemingly impossible goals. I like to believe its possible for all of us to do the same.

I love hearing from readers and you can inf me on Facebook, Instagram and my website: www.annahackett.com

Galactic Gladiators (1 - 10 of 12 books)
  • Gladiator (Galactic Gladiators, #1)
  • Warrior (Galactic Gladiators, #2)
  • Hero (Galactic Gladiators, #3)
  • Protector (Galactic Gladiators, #4)
  • Champion (Galactic Gladiators, #5)
  • Barbarian (Galactic Gladiators, #6)
  • Rogue: Information Rogue / Desert Rogue (Galactic Gladiators, #8)
  • Guardian (Galactic Gladiators, #9)
  • Cyborg (Galactic Gladiators, #10)
  • Imperator  (Galactic Gladiators #11)

News & Interviews