Start by marking “Lawn Boys (Taboo Treat)” as Want to Read:
Lawn Boys (Taboo Treat)

Lawn Boys (Taboo Treat)

She’s lived her life and it has been a good one.
Marriage. College. A family.
Slowly, though, life moved forward and left her at a standstill.

Until the lawn boy barges into her world.
Bossy. Big. Sexy as hell.
A virile young male to remind her she’s all woman.

Too bad she’s twice his age.
Too bad he doesn’t care.

She’s older and wiser and more mature.
Which means absol
Published November 5th 2017 by K Webster

Patty ~ Wrapped Up In Reading Book Blog
*****FOUR STARS*****
{ARC Generously Provided by Author}

Kiss after kiss, he makes sure each knuckle on my hand gets attention. ”I don’t see age with you, teacup. I only see you. Beautiful. Funny as fuck. Genuine and sweet.”

I have been a fan of K. Webster’s for over a year now because she made me fall in love with the dark reads. Although I’m still upset over the fact that she and a co-author ruined my psychotic doll maker, I guess I can’t seem to stay away from her books for too long. She may b
Sophia Triad
So my friends, we are talking about the love story between an 18 year old young man and a 38 year old woman.
And possibly his twin brother.
And K. Webster is the author.
Of course it is a hot story!
Which I absolutely enjoyed.

"I’m here to mow"

I really liked the female character in this book. When I read the book blurb, I thought that this would be another Mrs. Robinson’s story where the older and wiser and sophisticated woman seduced the young innocent new lawn boy. Well, let me tell you someth
Eve (Between The Bookends)

description
descriptionStraight off I am going to say that the whole older woman/younger man thing is not my jam. In fact, I would rather choose a book full of cheating than one with the above scenario. So I bet you are wondering why the hell I signed up for an ARC of this one, right? Well, it's K, and I ADORE K. And if anyone is going to get me to board the cougar train it would surely be her. Did I enjoy it? YES. Did I love it? NO. But honestly, I didn't expect to and the not loving it is all down to my dislike of
Karla
Nov 18, 2017 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
3.5 teacup stars!

I enjoyed this smutty, OTT, and sexy quick read and I gotta say miss Webster always brings this unconventional love stories that makes them so good. I mean here I am venturing into reads I usually don’t go much into but that’s on me I’m such a jealous and possessive reader with my characters.
I’m really happy the way she played this one out cause those sex scenes were so hot!

This is a perfect read for in between reads not much angst or drama pure smut at its best. Loved the ep
KAT ♕ Kitty Kats Crazy About Books ♕

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic

LAWN BOYS: Is a standalone, Contemporary Romance novel by Author K. Webster. In this we meet thirty eight year old Stephanie and twin eighteen year old brothers Anthony and Aiden Blakely.

Stephanie is one of the hottest woman around town, she's fit, gorgeous, a grandma, and a widow of fifteen years after her husband died in a car accident. She's approached by Anthony during the summer before college to be her handyman around her home.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

The taboo aspect of this novel is the age differe
Jennifer Kyle
3.5 STARS

description

Who doesn’t like the older woman/younger man scenario? I know I do and K. Webster does keep her promises as this was a quick read, there was instalove, and sweet happily ever after.

"I'm not a boy."

description

When Anthony Blakely approaches Stephanie Greenwood to help with work around her home including mowing in exchange for an internship at the company she works for he very quickly inserts his young alpha self into her world.

"Stop worrying and just let us happen.”

I found these two not as ho
D
Nov 09, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Melanie (mells_view)
Nov 07, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Older woman. Younger guy. He starts off as her lawn boy, but he turns into so much more.

If you’re looking for quick, hot, and smutty, then this is it.

K Webster, you need to name this town, because I think all the Taboo Treat fans want to at least visit if not move there. 😂
Tijuana *Book Twins Reviews*
3.5 King of the Jungle Smut Scale Star Stars

This was a hoot and a half. I had so much fun reading it. You can always count on K. Webster's books to not only entertain, but make you hot under the collar! This one is great erotic fun!

Here's the breakdown: Anthony is a senior in high school who has a major crush on an older woman in town. Steph is in her late 30s and a grandmother, but age is nothing but a number. When Anthony shows up on her doorstep with an offer to perform work around her home,
Shabby  -BookBistroBlog
Imagine a house full of people and you sneak upstairs in laundry room to have a quickie, away from prying eyes and eavesdropping ears. You muffle noises and hold a hand on your mouth.
The story is exactly that. Sinful, luscious and "Oh I wanna be Stephanie" , kind of a story

description

A bite into proverbial forbidden apple , short, hot, quick, sex.
Anthony Blakely is a full on ,hormones blazing, 18 year old teen. His proverbial cuke goes from dormant 6 to upstanding 12 o'clock seeing beautiful older neighb
Dri ✰
Nov 08, 2017 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: 2017
★ 3 stars! ★
Heather❀Book and a Blanket❀
Lawn Boys is the newest Taboo Treat from K Webster. The taboo aspect is of the older woman-younger man variety but Anthony is at age of consent at 18. This book served its purpose as a short, sexy treat.

description

There is not much to this story but that's completely OK. Anthony and Stephanie are both attracted to each other and while Anthony has no reservations, Stephanie is hesitant because of their age difference. She is also a bit insecure because she is a grandmother and she can't figure out why Antho
Beneath The Covers Blog
this story is a taboo lover's (wet) dream. Sorry, I had to do it lol. It was short and all kinds of hot! I mean where was the Anthony Blake's of the world when I was 18? Oh, wait, never mind he wouldn't be interested in past me, but current me HELLO!

I love K's taboo side, hell I love her every side, again a fantastic read for me.

*an arc was provided in exchange for an honest review* ~Alison
Melanie A.
Sep 09, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: smutastic, kindle
4 STARS!
"I thought being with a man half my age would keep me young," I grumble. "But, turns out, you're going to send me to an early grave."
A quick, smutty read with some emotional depth. Hot stuff!
Kathy K.
Mar 08, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
My first book by K. Webster.This one has all the tropes and scenerios you could want. Age gap(20) years, forbidden romance, alpha male and a complex journey along the road to love and happiness.
Rin W. Vitale
Feb 06, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
HOLY SH~!!!
This book was the shit!! LOL

Seriously though, if you love something taboo and dirrrty with super light drama; grab this one!!! Beside the hot hot sexy times, the characters are like-able too.

(now I kinda wish K.Webster makes Aiden own story)
Iris
Upon reflection, I am changing my rating to 4 stars. It was still a good, easy, and quick read.

Don't put too much stock into the blurb of Lawn Boys. It doesn't really play out as it leads you to believe it does. The Heroine does not have sex with both brothers and that's not a spoiler, it's a heads up.

I'll be the first to admit that any kind of sexual relations between relatives grosses the hell out of me (threesomes or otherwise) but I found myself very invested in Anthony and Aiden's twin re
BookSmacked
Nov 07, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Talk about a quickie that hits you in all the right spots.

Lawn Boys is a quick read it had all the elements that I love when reading a shorter book.

This story really shows that age is only a number and when the chemistry is there. Well it's there and to hell with those who judge.

Stephanie is a successful woman who is independent, beautiful and deserves to have a second chance at love. Enter Anthony who is so much younger then her but yet brings out something that she has been missing since he
Jillian
Lawn Boys is the latest taboo treat from K. Webster. It can be read standalone with no problem but I recommend also reading the other books from this little taboo world. We meet these two main characters in Preach/Easton. I won't go into detail or confirm the names of the main characters or any specifics from the book since it hasn't been released yet, but I highly recommend Lawn Boys.

This book was written well with great flow and cadence and was an easy read. The main taboo in this book is the
Sunseeker☀️
Entertaining short taboo treat!
Kate Hastings
I’m sooo moving to this town...

I just love these taboo treats.

They’re the perfect combination of plot, pace & likeable leading characters.

Add in the right amount of feels and electric chemistry that has you swooning & thigh clenching in equal measure, and you have a smutty novella read that is just delicious.

Loved Anthony & Steph & everything about their story.

Now, I’m sure I’m not the only one who’s a little more than eager to get Aiden’s story... coz there’s more that bread co
Elle
Feb 26, 2018 rated it really liked it
4* STARS!

Mini Review:
Can I say how HOT is this? This book is such a rare gem. Older woman - young man? Why the hell not. Honestly, I'm so tired with all the virgin legal heroine out there. Lawn Boys is such a fresh story for me.

I almost loved everything in this book. Well, except a few things like I thought it will be a menage book even it just happened briefly. I really loved how young man is full on alpha and shameless. He's so into PDA (sometimes) and really, really filthy. Totally swoon-wor
Kahea
***5 ‘Insufferable’ Stars***

Taboo Treat?
Um yeah and one I absolutely DEVOURED!
I started it at the beginning of my lunch hour and I went just a tinsy bit over by doing the whole “Oh it’s just two more chapters” because there was no way I was going to even attempt to pretend to put it down when I knew I was going to pick it right back up.
It was a little dirty, a little smutty, hella smexy and had just enough heart thrown in there to make it absolutely addicting.

Without spoiling anything, whic
Brandi Aga
Nov 07, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
I love every single word K Webster writes! Lawn Boys wasn’t my favorite book she’s written (Gabe <3) but it’s an awesome, hot, quick read.

Two hot, totally different 18 year old twins. An older, much older, woman caught in the middle of both of them... what’s not to love?!
Shana Vanterpool
I freaking loved this book!! The ending had me smiling so hard!
Anne Milne
Nov 07, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I love the authors taboo stories and this time she’s flipped it so we have an older woman with a young admirer.

This was everything I’ve come to expect a well written story. Even though it’s a quick read the characters are well developed and the sex is hot and intense..

This can be read as a stand-alone but I would recommend you reading the authors other taboo books.

reviewed by Sweet Spot Sisterhood

reviewed by Sweet Spot Sisterhood
Amber- Leave Me Alone I'm Reading
Lawn Boys

This is a quick read that is super steamy. I’m talking HAAAWT. What’s better than a sexy af lawn boy? How about twins?! Yes, please! Lawn Boys was awesome, but of course KWeb never disappoints. I absolutely recommend this book. It’s funny, sweet, and yes, it’s taboo, and it’s PERFECT.
Annie Al Saher
Hell.. I really love this book.
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 next »

• Shattered Poetry (Broken Lives, #2)
  • Taboo
  • When There is Hope
  • A Taste Of Heaven
  • Old Enough (The Age Between Us, #1)
  • Heights of Desire (Heightsbound, #1)
  • A Beautiful Sin
  • Physical Distraction (Sinful Suspense, #1)
  • Foolproof Love (Foolproof Love, #1)
  • Bet on Me (In the Dark, #2)
  • Mountain Wild (Wild, #3)
  • Midnight Ride (Midnight Cowboys, #1)
  • A Warriner to Protect Her (The Wild Warriners #1)
  • A Broken Kind of Beautiful
  • A Texan's Luck (Wife Lottery, #3)
  • Striking (Forged in Fire, #1)
  • From the First (The Moorehouse Legacy, #3)  (Callie/Grace/Walker Brothers/Moorehouse series, #6)
  • Uncovered (Men of Courage, #3; PI & Men to the Rescue, #6)
K Webster is a USA Today Bestselling author. Her titles have claimed many bestseller tags in numerous categories, are translated in multiple languages, and have been adapted into audiobooks. She lives in "Tornado Alley" with her husband, two children, and her baby dog named Blue. When she's not writing, she's reading, drinking copious amounts of coffee, and researching aliens.

You can easily find
“The chicks I’ve been with have been around my age, but they’re not very adventurous. You try to stick a finger up their butt and suddenly they want to go home.” 0 likes