Start by marking “Surviving The Collapse Super Boxset” as Want to Read:
Surviving The Collapse Super Boxset

Surviving The Collapse Super Boxset

Dystopian masterminds James Hunt, author of "Broken Lines", and Roger Hayden, author of "Terror RIsing", which have collectively accumulated 200+ five-star reviews come together in this SUPER BOX SET for the first time!

Contents:
Broken Lines - by James Hunt.
Sleeper Cell - by Roger Hayden.
EMP No Power - by J.S. Donovan.
Terror Rising - by Roger Hayden.
Exiled - by James Hunt.
Published November 5th 2017

To ask other readers questions about Surviving The Collapse Super Boxset, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Surviving The Collapse Super Boxset

Start your review of Surviving The Collapse Super Boxset
Paul Simpson
Jan 08, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Truly an awesome read!

This was a fun interesting and exciting book to read. It was also somewhat scary. As a resident of the desert southwest, I can see the situation happening that occurs in this book. I do love my country but I do not trust my government, I could see everything that happened here actually occurring. As well as the coverups, conspiracies, and flat out assassinations that occurred in this.
If you are in the desert southwest, and not yet preparing for this eventuality, perhaps thi
Karen Jenkins
Dec 29, 2017 rated it really liked it
Surviving the Collapse

A good book. Very exciting but scary. Hits close to home. Lack of water is brutal and so easy to see something like this happening. Great characters and plot.
Elaine Plourde
Dec 12, 2017 rated it it was amazing
This book set was every thing I enjoy reading. The one about ISIS really scared the heck of me. I enjoyed every single book that was in the set. I recommend it to any one who enjoys reading apocalyptic type books.
Cherye Elliott
Mar 04, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Boxset

I read these books before but separately. So me rereading the books again tells you I enjoyed it.
I knew right off that I read this was the author wrote the word 'said' more than any other word in the first story. It got better later on.
Quasi spoiler:
The character I hated (1st series) was Kalen. Her little escapade caused so many people to die. I wanted to just beat the dodo out of her.

It took me 2.5 days to read this group of books. Exciting reads.

Lana Mccall
Nov 07, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Interesting

4 complete stories in this box set. Each story is intriguing and action galore. Characters are interesting and of course the authors painted some dangerous and greedy individuals to oppose our heros.
P.Barnes-Warden
Jul 22, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Read it! Read it all! A great and varied selection that will keep you gripped!

Such a varied selection, all great! You question whether this could happen in our lifetime and the answer is YES!
Betty Nieczyporowicz
Easy fast read

Donovans box set contains a varied assortment of shtf stories. Some characters more developed than others, but overall a not too deep look at the post apocalypse what if game.
Robert L. Derrera
Feb 13, 2019 rated it really liked it
Great 👍

This book was a bit disjointed, but came together at the last third of the story. Typos are a bit annoying, but that is just me being afflicted by my education. Erudite writing is my personal preference in the many books I read.

dolly whiddon
Mar 25, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Super boxset . EMP Post Apocal

All the books in this one book was so good . It keep on the ended of my set all the time . I thank if you Read this and you are in to Post Apocalypse books you will love this book

To

Jessica N Csaszar
Mar 03, 2018 rated it did not like it
Ok

Some books were amazing, some were terrible and another was just okay but largely because of the constant misuse of the word “too”.
It was, however; worth every bit of the $0.99 and did fill the small gaps of momentary boredom at work.
Jeff Cataline
Sep 09, 2019 rated it really liked it
Review

The first book sounds like it was written by the writers of Die Hard. The last book shows how far a mother would go to protect her loved ones.
Very enjoyable read but a little far out there
richard fondren
Nov 25, 2018 rated it really liked it
Fiction is a great thing but

I enjoy this type of work but you have to keep things right, gas and diesel do not work well with each other. When describing weapons be truthful in regards to them and those are a couple of things that got you 4 stars.

Steve Hall
May 03, 2018 rated it really liked it
A great read!!

I confess that I got this Super Box set free from book bub. Still, I read the entire set and found them to be very enjoyable. The variety of Donovan's writing was a great changeup!
Charles Leslie Breeding
Feb 07, 2018 rated it really liked it
interesting.

The books found in this collection are an interesting read. A few approach the end of current civilization in novel ways. I enjoyed reading them all but did find quite a few errors in the editing/proofreading. Whom ever proofed these books needs to look closer.
Bill Partridge
Jul 07, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Great book

Very good story main character was believable as a mum looking after her children.
Looking forward to seeing more books from this author
Mary J.Richardson
Nov 07, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Mary Burson

Good Book i read this book and would tell other readers to read good very good yes tell more people
George
Nov 17, 2017 rated it really liked it
The books kept me entertained for many hours. I was most interested in the post apocalyptic stories.
D. Mark Detrixhe
Aug 22, 2018 rated it it was amazing
A Great Read!

A mother, a sergeant? How to be both after an EMP takes out DC? Good tale of ordinary people doing extraordinary things in seemingly impossible times.
Kgparkhurst Parkhurst
Jan 02, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Eye opening!

This rating is backed by the knowledge provided by this good coverage of this series. Filing the tips away for future reference.
Rose
Feb 29, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Rose

Excellent stories. The different stories in this collection are suspenseful and accelerating. Thank you, J.S.Donovan for such delightful reading. Aok!
Robert Sory
Feb 08, 2018 rated it really liked it
Typical Government

The way Mr Donavan described out government is very true. The way he described their operation is right on. We don't have a clue what goes on behind closed doors.
Lois
Oct 19, 2018 rated it really liked it
Good read

A plausible and scary plot. Don’t think things are quite as bad as this story portrays but I could see things getting this bad.
angela whitaker
Sep 09, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Entertainment in a box

Five stars, all the books were gripping reading . I couldn't get enough . I was disappointed that it ended, I wanted more.
Conchita
Oct 27, 2019 rated it really liked it
So far ok.
Debbie
Aug 09, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: apocalyptic
Great series. If you like and of the world survival stories then this series is for you!
Peggy Pancherz
Feb 03, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Good book

Read all of the books in order to really enjoy. Characters are realistic and get better and better. Storyline continues to grow and develop.
S Wood
Sep 23, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Good read

Great read kept me up all night. Good story line and very few typos. If you want to be kept me up all night on the edge of your seat, read it.
Leasa
Dec 07, 2018
Ev Ginko
Jan 08, 2019
Bullman
Jan 15, 2018

• Darkness Rising Box Set: The Complete Series (Darkness Rising, #1-6)
  • American Quarantine- Super Boxset
  • Surviving the Fall Box Set: The Complete Surviving the Fall Series - Books 1-12
  • Powerless
  • The Pulse Super Boxset: EMP Post Apocalyptic Fiction
  • After the EMP
  • Chaos Erupts: A Post-Apocalyptic EMP Survival Thriller (Outlaws of the Midwest Book 1)
  • Rules of Darkness (Survival Rules, #3)
  • The Final Homestead
  • The Complete Last War Series (The Last War #1 - 7)
  • Heaven's Fist Box Set (Heaven's Fist, #1-9)
  • The Trackers Series (Trackers #1-4)
  • Rules of Survival (Survival Rules, #1)
  • The Long Fall Box Set: The Complete Long Fall Series - Books 1-10
  • All That Remains (Lone Survivor, #1)
  • The Last Cabin