Start by marking “Man Card (Man Hands, #2)” as Want to Read:
Man Card (Man Hands, #2)

Man Card

(Man Hands #2)

Nothing ventured, nothing banged...

Ash
I still don't know how it happened. One minute I was arguing with my arrogant competitor--our usual trash-talk over who deserves the larger commission. But somehow I went from throwing down to kneeling down...
It can never happen again. I don't even like Braht. He's too slick. He's a manipulating mansplaining party boy in preppy clothe
Published January 15th 2018 by Rennie Road Books

To ask other readers questions about Man Card, please sign up.
Tanya Eby Ha! No one's heard of me...at least in the writing world. I'm pretty established in the audiobook world.

I've written several romcoms (and some gothic …more

I've written several romcoms (and some gothic suspense). Blunder Woman might be a good place to start. https://www.amazon.com/Tanya-Eby/e/B0... (less)

Start your review of Man Card (Man Hands, #2)
⊱✿⊰ Alicia ⊱✿⊰
5 Honey Bear Stars

photo mancardrevocked_zpsdxukg72s.gif

When I finished Man Hands I couldn't wait to get my grubby mitts on this one, but I was worried this one wasn't going to be as good. I shouldn't have worried though I loved this just as much.

We met Braht and Ash in Man Hands when they had very loud messy sex in Brynn's pantry while she was filming a live cooking pod cast. But don't read into that because Ash HATES Braht well at least that's what she tells herself as she works hard to secure the sale of their friend Tom's ho
Christy
Shelves: 2018-four-stars
4 stars!

description

When I finished Man Hands, I couldn’t wait to get a Braht and Ash book! Those two had me laughing so hard and I love a good enemies to lovers story! Plus, the duo of Bowen and Erb is fantastic! As soon as this baby hit my kindle I jumped in. I wasn’t disappointed. I enjoyed it just as much as the first!

Sebastian Braht is not a manly man like his friend Tom. In fact, he’s kind of the opposite. Braht loves romantic comedies, gets manicures, and loves a good facial… but that doesn’t make
Lana ❇✾DG Romance❇✾
4 STARS
Braht is pretty much good at everything. And I mean everything. I’m worried I might be falling for the fashionable fucker. Fuck.

Who knew a dirty talking metrosexual would steal my heart? Sarina Bowen and Tanya Eby knock it out of the park yet again with their newest installment in the laugh out loud Man Hands series!

Now look, I'll admit, when I first finished Man Hands and met Braht? Doubt, party of one. This reader does NOT do the metrosexual thing. Me no likey, mkay? It jus
Wendy'sThoughts
Nov 22, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Recommends it for: Sarina Bowen Fans, Tanya Eby Fans, Romance
4.5 Like Champagne or Caviar Stars
* * * * 1/2 Spoiler Free-SAY WHAT??? IT'S FREE!!!
So Wendy what the hell does Champagne or Caviar have to do with this book, Huh...Well, many feel those items are an acquired taste...Some love the taste of Champagne with all the fizz that can go to your head...and then there is the salty taste of Caviar... it can be a wonder or too much...It just depends on who makes the product and the quality level...

Man Card (Man Hands, #2) by Sarina Bowen and Tanya Eby is li
Jenny••Steamy Reads Blog••
We met Ash and Braht in the first book, Man Hands. They can't stand each other and their banter was hilarious in the first book, so when I knew this book was Ash & Braht’s I couldn’t wait for it.

At the ending of the last book we caught them doing some licking and a little sucking with each other in Brynn’s pantry (Ash’s bff’s). That will never ever happen again according to Ash😜, right??????

Man Card picks up a short time later and the sexual tension is still throbbing. And the banter — hila
Astrid - The Bookish Sweet Tooth
Jan 10, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: arc, rom-com
Review @ Vanilla & Spice Books

✭ ✭ ✭ 4.5 STARS ✭ ✭ ✭

Gah. I loved Man Hands for the over the top silly humor and the heart warming love story so I expected Man Card to be similar. Boy, was I wrong. Let me explain.

Ash and Braht are realtors and constantly in competition mode. While Ash wants to beat Braht, he gets off on her cleverness and bossiness. She is always a step ahead of him. Well, that's what she thinks. In the cleverness department, Braht is on par with Ash.

Suddenly all my office supp
Nissa | Of Pens and Pages Book Blog

Man Card is a fun and hilarious office romance between a smart, sassy, and witty heroine, and a hero in a whole new league of his own.

Ashley Power and Sebastian Braht have been at it like cats and dogs since they became competitors in the real estate business. She can't stand the man (although we all know she begrudgingly finds him charming and hard to resist), but Braht obviously adores her. He takes every chance to flirt with her, and after a certain incident in a pantry, Braht is more det
Stacey is Sassy
IT'S ALIVE!!

His Man Card is earned with bonus points…

I really enjoyed Man Hands but I absolutely LOVED Man Card. I went into this one with a big smile on my face. Then, little frown lines appeared. I didn’t fall out of bed laughing? Sure, a grin stayed plastered on my face from start to finish but I wasn’t gut-busting laughing. But, I think this one is better for it. See, these authors are SMART. You create different characters, you need different quirks and personalities. We didn’t get the same
Sophia Triad
Jul 03, 2019 rated it it was amazing
“Have another taste?” I invite her. It’s a miracle that I can say this casually, because I’m dying right now. That hungry look on her face is everything. “You did such a great job last time. Most women can’t handle me.”
She swallows roughly and closes her eyes. “You have the biggest ego I ever saw.”

Another epic read in the series 👍😂

This time the story is about Braht who is madly love with Ash. And who keeps trying seducing her for the duration of this book.
Sarina Bowen
Dec 04, 2017 added it  ·  (Review from the author)
YOU GUYS. It's here! Man Card is live. You can find it here: http://geni.us/MCAmazon ...more
Sabrina
Dec 04, 2017 rated it really liked it
NOW LIVE!
Amazon US * Amazon UK

Man Card introduced me to a completely different type of Hero. Braht wasn't a man that would be found outside building something with his hands, or under a car with grease stains on his hands. No, he would most likely be found at a salon getting his nails done and a facial. I loved that these authors created such a unique character. Sure, this type of man is nothing new out in the real world, metrosexual is a big thing now-a-days, but for the romance world, it's a c
Jacqueline's Reads
Jan 07, 2018 rated it really liked it
Shelves: 4-star-books, funny, arc
4 Funny Funny Funny Cute Stars

Man Card is the second book of the Man Hands series. You don’t have to read them in order, but I suggest you do, because there are glimpses of each character in each book.

If you want a book to put you in a feel-good mood and bring a smile to your face, then Man Card will do its job. You will be grinning from ear to ear when you read this book. It’s quirky, light, funny and absolutely adorable from start to finish.

I love Ash, she’s strong, feisty and a little compet
Eliza

‪★‬4 STARS‪★‬

January 15th is known as “Blue Monday” aka “the most depressing day of the year” here in the U.K. and I choose to believe Bowen & Eby purposely chose this day to bestow the much-awaited second release in their hilarious romcom series.

Although MAN CARD can be considered a standalone, it features two standout characters first introduced in MAN HANDS. Ashley Power is the no nonsense, go-getting firecracker of a real estate agent. She’s successful and serious and has no time for irr
Nicola
Jan 10, 2018 rated it really liked it
After Man Hands failed for me, I don’t think I could be blamed for going into Man Card with some reservations. And here I am, eating my words, because this absolutely wiped the floor with it.

description I finally got it right this time.”

description

Sarina Bowen and Tanya Eby have taken stereotype and tipped it on its head, bringing us a man who is manscaped, manicured and moisturised, and owns it with pride. He rocks pastel colours, can cook, is witty and works hard and has a bit of a dirty side, and all that to m
CristiinaReads❀
Feb 02, 2018 rated it it was amazing
➳A rom-com filled with angst, sexiness, love, passion, and so many emotional attributes that captivates you to the next page...

➳Sarina Bowen and Tanya Elby have officially become my favorite authors this year amongst the genre of Rom-Com, and I am keeping my fingers crossed there is more to come from them both...

➳Follow Me On:
BlogInstagramFacebookTwitter
✰ Bianca ✰ BJ's Book Blog ✰
... if you haven't read the first book yet - DO IT NOW → MAN HANDS

description

We already met Ash and Braht in the first book. They can't stand each other. Or rather, Ash can't stand Braht - he's already planning the wedding! ☺

At the end of the last book we caught them doing licking and sucking things to each other in their friend's pantry. That will never ever happen again!!!! ☺
But since they both work for the same real estate company, they'll have to see each other all the time.

And when suddenly Ash's crim
Syndi
Mar 13, 2019 rated it liked it
Man Hand was hilarious funny. I am expecting the same funny on the Man Card. But Man Card makes me stomach churns a bit. The story is flat and does not flow as nice as Man Hand. The banter is not funny and feels flat. The heroine does not click with me at all. She is very bitchy and annoying.

Braht gets my attention at the beginning, but because the story does not allow his character develop well, at the end I feel disconnect from him too.

I still give it 3 stars because a bit banter still funny
~Stéphanie's Journal~
Jan 15, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: book-boyfriend, arc
description

“It’s the guy who has a firm grip on his man card that can hold your purse. He’s not afraid to be seen with that Tory Burch you like to carry—nice color, by the way. He’ll free up your hands because he likes your hands, and he remembers all the terrific things you can use them for.”

First 5 stars of the year and it feels so good! I'm in a weird mood lately, can't really find books that hold my attention even with an never ending TBR so finding an amazing book that kept me entertained the whol
Corina
Jan 14, 2018 rated it really liked it
Shelves: rom-com
This review will be short and sweet.

Braht - what a name :D - was introduced to me the first time in Man Hands, the first book by this author couple. And I couldn't get enough of him. He was UNIQUE. To describe him would go further into detail then I'm willing to go, just know that he is hilarious, smart, and in love with his crush and biggest competitor Ash.

Ash is a ball busting heroine, who is determined to keep men at arms length. Her history confirmed that she was lousy at choosing stand up g
JewelsyGoolsy
Jan 16, 2018 rated it really liked it
This story had odd similarities to Sex, Not Love. From the one eyed cat, to the ex-con ex husband to even some secondary characters names!! Made me wonder if the 2 authors planned this or if they genuinely didn't know. Anyway, this story was executed more to my taste than the other story, so I rated it a bit higher. ...more
Radd Reader
Oct 29, 2018 rated it really liked it
Angela (Reading Frenzy Book Blog)

Sabrina Bowen and Tanya Eby have combined their formidable forces once again to bring readers a wildly entertaining mother of all romantic comedies. I liked Man Hands a lot, but I loved Man Card.

Ashley and Braht were introduced in Man Hands. Ash is a tough-as-nails real estate agent who has hate/lust feelings towards her main competitor, Braht. Braht (I still can’t get over his name) loves a feisty woman, and he has a major thing for Ash. It seems like the more shade she throws, the mor
Optimist ♰King's Wench♰
3.75 Nothing ventured, nothing banged! Stars

There were some great one-liners in this one but it's less lighthearted than Man Hands. Man Card picks up shortly after the conclusion of the first and involves the hard-nosed Ash and the guy who worships her, Braht. Who also just so happens to be her biggest rival at VanderMollen Realty.

Both of these characters have suffered hardships in their past and those hardships play large roles in the narrative. How their pasts intertwine was a clever twist
1-Click Addict Support Group
Jan 15, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Hilarious and sexy…

“And this is very, very bad. I can’t fall in love with Braht.”

If you have read Man Hands (and I heartily encourage you to if you have not) than the rollicking hilarity and warmth in Man Card will come as no surprise. Ash and Braht had a, shall we say, interesting encounter in the first book so nothing these two do should surprise me. But it does! Their personal and career hijinks should be juvenile but they just aren’t. They are hysterically funny with no mean-spiritedness
Joyce Mercês
Nov 22, 2017 rated it really liked it
Shelves: 2018

description

I loved Man Hands and thought that no way book 2 could be better. But it was! It was so much better! Ash and Braht is the best couple ever! I love their banter!

I must confess I was skeptical about Braht when I met him in Man Hands. The dude is so vain, not alpha enough… BOY WAS I WRONG! He is so likable, so funny and so adorable. And he is manly in his own way. He is so ridiculously funny! Seriously! Couldn’t stop laughing! And also: what a dedicated man. There is no better company for a girl. R
Elle
Feb 14, 2018 rated it liked it
3.5* STARS!

Mini Review: Slightly better than the previous one but I though the hero was a gay(?). Idk why his attitude gave me such a wrong vibe. Apparently I really enjoyed their hate-love office romance so much. The heroine couldn't control her lust and really laughable. It was a great read with more 'dirty' jokes and sarcasms.
Ambriehl Khalil
⭐️ [4.5/5 Stars] ⭐️

Uh. I have never read a character who is my clone. Ash is my clone. We are very very similar and it’s kinda freaking me out? I’m obsessed with her and also obsessed with Braht. He’s outrageous, ridiculous and so fucking cute. I love love love these kinds of characters. The men who don’t give a shit about masculine roles. Sigh. I want one he’s just so CUTE and he loves Ash so much and the sex was soooo steamy. Mmmhmm. Yes ma’am.

I love Sarina Bowen. I literally love everything s
Sarah - Musings of the Modern Belle
***AVAILABLE NOW - Full Review ***

4.5 Permanent Man Card CROWNS

Man Card by Sarina Bowen and Tanya Eby is absurdly hilarious, sweetly sexy, and pure enjoyment. From the first page, Braht had me laughing and swooning.

Braht makes this story. He is adorably absurd. From the way he dresses, his beliefs in manscaping, and the ludicrous nicknames, these ladies had me falling in love with this man. Although he is probably the most feminine hero I have ever read, there were still enough moments of mascul
Zoe
Sep 10, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Super funny and super sexy with a little mystery.

Absolutely loved it. Can't wait to read Boy Toy next.
Celestine
Sarina Bowen managed to turn a preppy guy who frets waaayyyy more about his appearance than I do into a suitable, and at times insufferable, hero. The humor in this book is sourced from the traditionally feminine attributes that get assigned to Braht and how he scrabbles for dominance of the workplace, romance and generally life with the female foil of the book, Ash. Ash Powers. So we have Braht and Ash Powers. It has been awhile since I have come across two more descriptive names for the main c ...more
Goodreads Librari...: Can you please add the audible edition? 2 17 Mar 26, 2018 01:07PM

• Waiting on Jason (Love in Santa Lena, #3)
  • Heartbreaker (Paths to Love, #3)
  • Dirty Secret (Slayers Hockey, #1)
  • Captain Dreamboat (Ponderosa Resort Romantic Comedies, #7)
  • Neighbors Like That (A Love Like This, #1)
  • Tempt the Hookup (Tempt, #3)
  • Brides of Holland Springs Book Bundle
  • Ponderosa Resort Volume 2: The Novellas (Ponderosa Resort Boxed Sets)
  • Watching Mine (The Consumed, #3)
  • Cooking Up Trouble (The Brides of Blossom, Texas, #2)
  • Love's Second Chance (Second Chances, #1)
  • Burn So Bad (Into the Fire, #3)
  • One Kind Heart (One Kind Deed Series Book 1)
  • A Really Bad Idea
  • Irresistible In Love (The Maverick Billionaires, #4)
  • Knocking Boots
  • A Hero's Heart (Resolution Ranch, #2)
  • Nearly Wild (Main Street Merchants, #3)
sarina bowen
Sarina Bowen is the sixteen-time USA Today bestselling author of three dozen books, including: the True North series, and the Brooklyn Bruisers. She's the co-author of Him/Us and the WAGs series with Elle Kennedy. She's the author of The Ivy Years series, and more!
Are you looking for a friends-to-lovers story or maybe even a secret baby book? You can read a list of Sarina's books broken out by

Man Hands (4 books)
  • Man Hands (Man Hands, #1)
  • Boy Toy (Man Hands, #3)
  • Man Cuffed (Man Hands #4)