Start by marking “Max's Redemption (Redemption #2)” as Want to Read:
Max's Redemption (Redemption #2)

Max's Redemption

(Redemption #2)

He has his second chance, and this time he's not letting her go.Harper Campbell was beautiful, smart, and innocent. I wanted her to be mine. There was just one problem. She was my best friend's sister. She was off-limits, but I couldn't help myself.

Published November 5th 2017

To ask other readers questions about Max's Redemption, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Max's Redemption

L. Wilder
Nov 07, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)
Max’s Redemption is now live on Amazon. ☺

Nov 17, 2018 marked it as to-read
Shelves: freebie
💝 FREE on Amazon today (11/17/2018)!💝

Blurb:

We were just kids when we fell in love--young and carefree. Then tragedy struck, and I felt I was to blame. I did the only thing I thought I could--I left, leaving everything I cared about behind.

Harper:
I'd l
Julie
Nov 04, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Max had known Harper for years, she was his best friends sister. They were close, she was off limits but he couldn't help himself and their friendship became so much more.
Then Max joins the marines promising to return, leaving Harper broken hearted and alone, awaiting for his homecoming. But tragedy strikes and nothing will be the same again.

This was a beautiful story, told sometimes with such heartbreaking, gut wrenching emotion, tears are inevitable and then there's tears of joy as every thin
Joelle
Max and Harper

Another great story from from Ms. Wilder and as always we loved it from cover to cover.

One of the things I love most about this author is that she creates characters for us to love and fall in love with.We have seen Max beforehand as he has graced many pages of her MC series Satan's Fury series and also his boss Nitro.

This was really as sweet love story filled with love,romance ,a bit of suspense and second chances a we loved the plot and it had everything we love reading about tha
Andrea Fleury
Nov 01, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Great read fabulous author

Max is a sexy Hot as sin man. He had a rough childhood and his father was a drunk. He loved just one girl. He went into the marines but while he was gone he lost his way back home.
Tpagirl
Max’s Redemption was the second book in L Wilder’s Redemption Series, a spin-off from her Satan’s Fury series.

Max Lanheart was the gorgeous second in command to Nitro, book one. He was ex military and had a story that he was running from, yet he never forgot his one and only love.

Harper Campbell was the beautiful author that came through loss and tragedy on the other side. She grew up with Max, who was her first love and first heartbreak but she hadn’t seen him for ten years.

Wilder took us throu
Tanya
Nov 05, 2017 rated it it was amazing
TO THIS DATE, THIS IS MY FAVORITE BOOK BY L. WILDER
MAX WAS A VERY INTRIGUING CHARACTER IN DAMAGED GOODS AND I WAS EXCITED TO READ HIS BOOK.
I LOVED THE BACK STORY, AND GETTING TO KNOW WHERE MAX CAME FROM AND HOW HE GOT TO BE THE MAN THAT HE WAS.
HE GREW UP WITH HARPER AND WAS HER BROTHERS, BRODY, BEST FRIEND.
BEING YOUNGER THAN MAX AND BRODY SHE WAS JUST THE KID SISTER. MAX WAS ALWAYS GOOD TO HER, BUT JUST SAW HER AS THAT, HIS BEST BUDS KID SISTER. OVER THE YEARS THAT CHANGED, AND HARPER GREW UP,
Nerdy Dirty & Flirty
Nov 12, 2017 rated it really liked it
description
This was a short story by an author I have really grown to enjoy. But being a bit on the short side didn't change how much I enjoyed everything I was given.

This Brother's Best Friend/Second Chance Romance was packed full of friendship that can feel more like family. It had heartbreak and grief. And most importantly it had love. All kinds of love. The romantic kind between Harper and Max. The love between friends with many of the characters. And even the love parents can feel 4 a child's friend w
melanie allen
Nov 03, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Wow just wow Max’s Redemption is fantastic, I love how we still catch up with the characters from book one. L wilder never disappoints she’s done it again with Max’s Redemption I recommend this book to everyone.
This is the story of Max and Harper, it’s full of Romance, love, alpha men, sadness and happiness, I couldn’t put this book down once I picked it up it had me from page one.
What happens when you love your brothers best friend but he doesn’t see you that way that is Harper’s reality. But
Pelusa Rivera
Nov 13, 2017 rated it liked it
Received an ARC at no cost to author in behalf of Enticement Book Journey Promotions..This one I recommend, it is a second chance story..Max and Harper loved each other years ago, but Max joined military and promised Harper he would return for her, that didn't happen. Harper was heartbroken, but tried to move on, and now Max is back, how can they be friends after so much heartache...Read my friends, it is pretty good. Enjoy!
Neringa Neringiukas
Oct 31, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Honesty, I'm not a fan of second chance romance. But that doesn't mean that I don't read them. There is always exception. And Max's Redemption fits the bill.

It was a bit different then others L Wilder books. More sweetnes and lively moments. But that said, there was a heartbreak and since Max is connected to Nitro we get some trouble.

Max... He was everything. Years ago or present. It didn't matter. He always was special. Protective, tender, loving... He won my heart, but... I'm not sure how to
Simona Misevska
2,5-3 stars
Well this book just didn't work for me.The writing is not that good,and the story plot is interesting but the delivery goes wrong.I couldn't connect with the characters or the story,i didn't feel their chemistry.And the "drama"in the end was not convincing.
Bette Hansen
Nov 19, 2017 rated it liked it
Good read

This one is a good read but for me it's missing the suspense and action I've come to expect from this author. It's well written with great characters but it just left me wanting more.
Taylor Freeman
Nov 09, 2017 rated it it was ok
Ana Rita
Nov 16, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I've only read one book from this author and it left such a good impression that it was the reason why I needed to read more from her. Her first book left me with the feeling of wanting more so here I am again ready to embark into a new book.
L. Wilder is amazing and her books manage to prove just that. Her writing is intense, heartfelt, raw and sassy when it needs to be.
Max's Redemption is her latest release and tells the stories of Max and Harper.
These two know each other since kids because
Sheila'S Book Corner
Really anything L.Wilder writes I will read. This woman has such amazing talent. Also How Freaking Gorgeous is that cover.....
My Favourite cover of her's so far.

Now like the the book may just be her best work yet. From the Prologue I was wooed by these beautiful characters.

Max and Harper are childhood friends turn Love. They grew up together and their love was deep when they acknowledged it. They are so so perfect together. Sweet and Wholesome just like what is supposed to be.

That is until ar
Rose
Nov 03, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I love a good second chance romance, and this one was very good! And there was a pretty good twist in there.

We met Max in Damaged Goods (Redemption #1) and I know I fell a little bit in love with him! But that was nothing compared to the love I have for him now. Getting to know Max from his teens and seeing everything he went through that brought him to meeting Nitro and going to work for him really brought an extra layer to his character. And I loved Harper, as well. I hated what she had to go
Sarah Faulkner hooks
Nov 04, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Loved Max's story. Harper was adorable and sweet. Read it in one sitting, excited for more in the series.
Samantha Ortegon
Nov 06, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Leslie Wilder is a master when it comes to MC men, I am a fan. I fall in love with the male character in every new book from this author. I can say it over and over again that her MC men are not only hot they literally wear their heart on their sleeve and protect those they love. In Max's Redemption we get a second chance at love romance with heartbreak, action, suspense and passion that's felt off of the pages.

Maxwell Lanheart  may have a few issues when it comes to his father's love. When it
Angela
Nov 15, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Get ready for tears and cheers! MAX’S REDEMPTION is the second book in the Redemption series and I have to admit … it was better than DAMAGED GOODS (book 1). Max Lanheart is a drool worthy, slightly broken (in my opinion), broody, alpha male that gets smacked in the face with a blast from the past. I have been interest in Max since being introduced to him, and L Wilder hit it out of the park with his story.

What I really liked was the way that Max had to come to a decision fast when his second c
Brandy Roberts
Nov 11, 2017 rated it really liked it
I really liked Max's Redemption it's part of the Redemption series can be read as a standalone but I'd recommend that you read Damaged goods because characters from that are mentioned and the hero in this plays a part in the first redemption book . I seriously love all of L. Wilders stories with great characters and story lines that will have you hooked till the very end . This is a second chance love romance the couple have known one another since a young age but a tragedy tore them apart for a ...more
Mary  Meredith
Mar 31, 2018 rated it it was amazing
It's Max's turn to have a story. This tale of redemption was a sweet burn. Like swallowing a sip of scotch on a winter's day. I was wondering where the author would take me and she surprised me. I did not expect this one to play out the way it did and I LOVE IT!

Max has a past that he would assume forget. His life was altered on a fateful night and shattered days later. The haunts of his mind refused to let him rest. REfused to let him accept the infinite finality of that night. He lands a job wi
Smashlybookalicousreviewingchicks
A fantastic read and I was excited to find out that I would be able to see these characters in a previous book and that they may or may not be seen in one of the MC series by this author. You will not only fall in love with Max and Harper in this story, but it will leave you wanting to go back and grab, Nitro as this is the story of Nitro and Tristen who we see in this book. Your emotions are tested in this story though, you will cry, laugh and be like, “NO!” you cannot twist it this way or that ...more
Danielle
5 STARS!

I love Leslie Wilder’s writing, and I’ve been a fan of hers since she released her first book. She writes sweet, sexy, suspenseful romances, and her heroes are bad boys who are good guys. It’s an addictive combination, and I’m always anxious for Wilder’s next book.

Max’s Redemption is the second book in the Redemption series. Max and Harper grew up together, and he was her brother’s best friend and practically a member of the family. In high school, Max and Harper fell in love. After Max
Jennifer Pierson
Nov 16, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Max & Harper fell in love when they were teenagers, and knew that they were it for each other. However, Max joined the military, and after a tragedy struck, he couldn't be around Harper anymore, so he left her. She tried to move on, and forget him, but it didn't work. But fate stepped in, and she ran into him 10 years later, and while she wanted him to leave her alone as her heart couldn't take another break from him, Max wasn't going to let anything stand in his way to fix the biggest mista ...more
Cali Gals
Nov 05, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I love this author and would read, well, toilet paper if she wrote on it. Having said that this was a different kind of book from her. Don't get me wrong it still had all the attributes that I love and expect but it also offered up sweeter/gentler moments that broke my heart. This story captured me, taking ahold and not letting go. I was transported in this world and left reeling with its series of events. Max and Harper are some of the most amazing characters but still felt like regular people, ...more
Michelle Brace (Wicked Babes Blog Reviews)
Max and Harper's story was so touching and heartbreaking. We get to go back to the past and see how things progressed between the two of them and I was absolutist hooked. We also get to see what tore them apart. They both suffer the lose of someone important and the grief and guilt that Max feels tore them apart. I had tears in my eyes at this part. These two were so good together and seeing all the heartbreak was so sad.

The second half of the book we get to see them try to come to terms with t
Stephanie (Between the Coverz)
An emotional second chance romance!

Max's Redemption is a second chance romance that is full of angst, heartbreak, love and healing. This book was exciting and heartbreaking at the same time. This is an intriguing and well-written story. There are several twists that I was not expecting along with just enough action and romance to keep my interest piqued. I couldn’t put the book down. This author really knows how to keep your attention to the very end. The characters are well developed and engag
« previous 1 3 4 next »

• Dragon Claimed (Dark Kings #14.5)
  • Hard Road (The Untouchables MC, #4)
  • His Lady (Wounded Souls, #4)
  • Close the Tab (Devil's Due MC, #3)
  • Loner (Nomad, #4)
  • Deathstalkers MC Box Set Books 1-3
  • Their Virgin PA (A Virgins Standalone)
  • Rogue (Phoenix Rising #1)
  • GARRETT: Southside Skulls Motorcycle Club (Southside Skulls MC Romance Book 8)
  • Rough & Rich (Notorious Devils #6)
  • Christmas Wish (Insurgents MC #12)
  • Jigsaw (Hell's Handlers MC, #3)
  • Bitter Sweet Hell (Hell Night, #2)
  • Unhinged (Iron Bulls MC #5)
  • Wolf Tales 12 Exposed
  • Never Surrender (Bagram Special Ops, #5.5; The MacKenzie Family, #12.4)
  • Smiley (Grim Sinners MC Originals, #1)
  • Maniac (Fallen Lords MC, #3)
I am a lover of romance novels (especially MC romance), summer breaks, and unexpected quiet moments when I can write without interruptions.

Redemption (2 books)
  • Damaged Goods (Redemption, #1)