Start by marking “Rock Legend (Nothing But Trouble, #2)” as Want to Read:
Rock Legend (Nothing But Trouble, #2)

Rock Legend

(Nothing But Trouble #2)

4.19  ·  Rating details ·  283 Ratings  ·  178 Reviews
Fans of Kristen Callihan, L.J. Shen, and Kylie Scott will scream for this sizzling bad boy rock star romance!

I'm no Prince Charming.

Most people know me as the drummer for Nothing but Trouble. Depending who you ask, I'm also a playboy, a loner, the life of the party, a screw-up, or according to my fans, "The Sexiest Rock Star on the Planet." Apparently, I'm a legend.

Am I su
Published July 17th 2018 by Forever Yours

To ask other readers questions about Rock Legend, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Rock Legend

Carol [Goodreads Addict]
rock legend tara leigh

“Legends were just made up stories about people that didn’t really exist.”

Rock Legend is book two in the Nothing But Trouble series by Tara Leigh. Wow. That’s the word I first want you to hear me say in regards to this book! Just Wow! While I really enjoyed the first book in this series, Rock King, I simply loved this one. I have read several rock star romances but this might be my first drummer. Does that mean I was a drummer virgin? If I was, I’m not anymore!

drummer

Landon Cox was the child of addic
Jenny••Steamy Reads Blog••
Now available

We were gifted with getting to know Landon & Piper in Rock King, but getting their own story was so much better.

I’m completely helpless when it comes to rock gods, celebrities, simply famous people in general. I fall in love with their stories. This book for me was Fire and Ice. I loved it and I wanted to throw it 💪🏻 it consumed me as well as shattered me at times.

This story is about second chances.
“Thought we were the stuff of fairy tales. We’d been all too real. A love sto
✰ Bianca ✰ BJ's Book Blog ✰

description

Landon is Nothing But Trouble's drummer.

description

And Piper - we already met her in the first book too. She's working for the band's PR Agency.

Six years ago, at college, she was very happy in love with a guy. And that guy later decided against her and their love by choosing his rock star career. Now he's the drummer for Nothing But Trouble.

Poor Piper tries to stay away from the band by handling other clients, but it's not easy. She's friends with the singer's girlfriend and after a concert she finally com
Jemima
Jun 16, 2018 rated it it was amazing
FOR GOODREADS
ARC
To the woman who has reignited my love for rock star romances, Tara Leigh, Thank you!

Two books down and the series will forever be one of my favourite series capturing the joy, the struggles, the privileges and the dreams of being in the limelight. Doesn't hurt that the Rock Stars in this series are Rock God's and Rock Legend's... and the women are strong, independent and most definitely NOT cookie cutter.

Langdon and Piper's story was a joy to read. It was frustrating, blissful, heartbreaking a
Siobhan
Feb 28, 2018 rated it really liked it
Tara Leigh won me over from the moment I entered Deal Breaker. The story grabbed me tight and I was desperate for more of the author’s work. When the Nothing but Trouble series was brought to my attention, I was instantly excited. Mixing an author I’ve come to love and one of my favourite things – rock star romances – together was a recipe to have my mind blown. What I did not expect was for my mind to be blown to quite the degree it was.

With Rock King, I found myself truly addicted. It was an e
Serena
Jul 14, 2018 rated it really liked it
"I’d carry her to the ends of the earth if she’d let me."

This is the first book I've read from Tara Leigh, and I really enjoyed it! I loved Landon and Piper. Even though I wanted to nut punch this guy several times. But man, he was a tortured soul, and I fell for him. I finished this book in ONE sitting, and really loved it! If you love a second-chance-romance and tortured man-whore rock star heroes, you should totally grab this one!
---
ROCK LEGEND

Most people know me as
Sarah - Musings of the Modern Belle
AVAILABLE NOW - FULL REVIEW

4 My Home CROWNS

Rock Legend is the second stand alone in the Nothing But Trouble series, and the journey of Landon and Piper is so sweet and sexy. Watching these two broken people find redemption in each other's arms and a home together is perfection.

Landon was a broken boy who grew up into a broken man.  He carries the weight of the world on his shoulders, and, as result, lives a life that punishes himself.  His choices are made based on his self perception and what h
Eileen
Jul 16, 2018 rated it it was amazing
WOW!! I loved, loved, loved Rock Legend by Tara Leigh, book two in her Nothing But Trouble series. Ms. Leigh created a wonderful and emotional story between two people growing up with troubled pasts, one in foster care until adopted and the other feeling she needed to be perfect to be loved.

After a six year separation, Landon and Piper were given a second chance to repair what went wrong with their prior relationship. Landon needed to get his act together and control the sex, drugs and alcohol
Elsa Gomes (BookishAurora)
Rate: 5 / 5 stars

If I thought I had liked Rock King, I honestly had no clue how much I would love Rock Legend. But man did I!

If there's one thing I really love about second chance romances, it's all the angst they give me. I live for it. And this book had it so good!! Landon and Piper had met in college and dated for 2 blissful months until the moment he had to make a decision about his future in Nothing But Trouble. He made a decision based on his guilt over something that happened in his pas
Snow
Oct 19, 2018 rated it it was ok  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: drama, rockers, romance
Gah...
I m a bit disappointed...😕

Disliked the characters...couldn't overlook the stupidity of their reasoning and actions...and the way the 'womanizing and whoring out' of the male character was justified seemed just lame...

Like it's a good thing cause, well you know, he would have a lot of experience....I mean, seriously?!

And the fact that the guy didn't even seek the woman he supposedly loved and regret leaving 6 years ago for fame and success, when he sees her again, he all.of a sudden 'feels'
Na
Jul 15, 2018 rated it really liked it
"Want to know the difference between a legend and a fairy tale? Only one of them ends happily ever after."

Rock Legend, the second installment of the Nothing But Trouble series by Tara Leigh is a great second chance novel about a hot troubled drummer.

"Her energy shuddered through me, flipping a switch I hadn't realized had been locked in the off position until now. Until seeing Piper. Touching Piper. Kissing Piper. Again."

Landon is really something. During his story he shows many facets. The ones
Jenn
I’m giving this book 5-stars. Let me tell you why.

I read Rock King and the author introduced me to Piper Hastings. She also gave me a brief glance at Landon Cox. Nothing but Trouble’s drummer with a reputation that was more infamous than the man. Rock Legend is Piper and Landon’s story.

Piper and Landon have a history that didn’t work out. She knew him before he became a rock star. She knew the real Landon Cox.

Both characters have baggage they hide from each other. But as always, the truth usuall
She's a Lip Biter
Jul 16, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I absolutely love this full of angst rockstar romance. The story for me was far better than some that I have read and beings as this is one of my favourite tropes. It's a huge deal. I devoured this book in a couple of days not wanting to put it down at all and waking in the night to read little more before sleep claimed me again. This book had me hooked from the start.

This forbidden, cat and mouse, second chance romance was so good to read as it played out. In some parts, I was shocked by what I
Jes
Jul 15, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
If you read Rock King, then you knew you were in for a really good book with Rock Legend. But I didn’t expect that Tara writing would bring tears to my eyes. Landon and Piper were together only for a couple of month’s six years ago before Landon just disappeared on Piper. Piper has spent the last few years trying to avoid Landon as much as possible. The hard part of that is she works for Nothing but Trouble manager and Landon is the drummer for Nothing but Trouble. So what will happen when Piper ...more
Anita Byars
Jul 16, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Love Rock Star Romances! This is the first story that I have read by Tara Leigh and it definitely will not be the last. Well written with great character development.
This is a second chance romance, and I loved learning about their past history and what happened between them. These two clash and it’s ridiculously fantastic! I enjoyed the animosity, their bickering and their chemistry immensely. But their is also a lot for them to work through, to heal their hearts.
Get ready for an emotional ro
Claire - The Coffeeholic Bookworm
Landon Cox is a legend! And he sure lives up to people's expectations. But despite it all, he's still human and has many flaws in his life behind his rockstar/drummer image. Sure, he's lived in fame and fortune with his band Nothing But Trouble, but his own troubled, fragile heart doesn't live like it used to.. All because of one Piper Hastings whom he's loved and lost.

Working for a Management company that caters to the very same rock band Landon is part of, Piper Hastings has done a great job
Nadine Bookaholic
I enjoyed Rock King, but I LOVED Rock Legend. Landon and Piper get their second chance at love in this book, but it is a long and bumpy road that the two must travel to get to their HEA. There were times that I honestly didn't think things would end well for them and wondered if we were going to be left with a cliffhanger. This book was not rushed at all, it just felt like they had one obstacle after another and the way they were pilling up....well it wasn't looking good for them.

Tara Leigh gutt
Doris
Jul 07, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Another great rock romance on the guys from Nothing But Trouble! The second book of the series is Landon’s story who happens to be the drummer of the group. Landon is the “Legend” not only for his mad drumming skills but also by being a “legend” onto all the women he beds. (the man has mad skills with that as well)

Before Landon the legend hit it big Nothing But Trouble was playing to bars and clubs but was given a chance at hitting it big. The only problem back then was that after being called
♡ Jeri's Book Attic ♡ I like

Here I am again …. Reading Tara Leigh’s second book in the “Nothing But Trouble” series ….
If you read my review for “Rock King” which was the first book in that series … you can imagine that I had really high expectations when it came to Rock Legend…. And …. Ms. Leigh delivered!
I will not say exceeded because I am careful, as I do not want to raise my own expectations (as well as my fellow readers’ ones) even more when it comes to the next book. *lol*

But she truly delivered. Already in the pre
Liz
Jul 14, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
I have to say I am loving the Nothing But Trouble series by Tara Leigh. In Rock Legend we get an emotional, touching and heartbreaking second chance romance. So far, this is my favorite! I devoured Landon and Piper’s story.

Landon came from nothing and never expected to be anything. But when the chance of a lifetime happens and he and his friends hit it big, he grabs it with both hands. But in doing so, he lost the woman he loved. Piper thought Landon was the one for her. But then he was gone an
books are love
Jul 20, 2018 rated it really liked it
Not what I expected. Which is good. I expected more drama and angst. More in your face frustration. This was more subtle. The anger the characters had was more at themselves and their situations. The angst was more frustration over misunderstandings and where they were in each others lives and with themselves.

Piper was a strong but vulnerable character. She was what Landon needed. She didn’t hold back her thoughts or words. Put him in his place when he needed it even if it would hurt both of the
Carolina Godinho
Jun 17, 2018 rated it liked it
Shelves: arc-netgalley

I was given an ARC in exchange of an honest review

-------------------------------------------------------------------

I'm no Prince Charming.

Am I surprised? Hell, no. It's a reputation I've earned behind my drum kit and behin
Omg.kacie.reads
Jul 23, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I loved this book. It had me turning pages faster than I could possibly read. I just had to know if Piper would end up with Landon. It was such a cute love story. I love how Landon describes Piper as the one that he will always regret yet she has been so close to him for 3 years. I mean Piper keeping her identity and involvement with the band away from Landon took a lot of work. Just that build up alone had me wanting them to end up together. I was so happy both Landon and Piper were able to res ...more
Stephanie
Jul 13, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Fame and fortune. Hollywood Hills and chemically induced thrills.

Wow! I really enjoyed Landon & Piper’s story! Rock Legend is book #2 in the Nothing But Trouble series. It can be read as a stand-alone. Rock God, (book #1) is Shane & Delaney’s story. Rock Legend is a definite building block in the Nothing But Trouble series.

Landon Cox is the ‘legendary’ drummer for the world famous band - Nothing But Trouble. He has the 3 C’s – cocky, cool and confident. Being a drummer allows him to burn
*Connie Bailey* Southern Delights Book Blog
Second chances and hot sparks flying? Yes please! I absolutely loved this book! This is my first Tara Leigh book and let me tell you, I am so glad that I started with this one! I was instantly pulled to the story, and was taken on a whirlwind ride.

Piper and Landon truly tugged at my heart and I fell in love with them so many times over in this story. The passion that sparks between them is incredibly magnetizing and I felt it all to my core. The heartache and pain that they dealt each other bec
Bette Hansen
Jul 16, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Wow!! I started reading this book with absolutely no expectations. I read the blurb, it sounded good so I dug in. I was blown away with how much I loved this incredible story. The characters are flawed, troubled, lovable, and completely intriguing. Piper and Landon have a history and it isn't something Piper wants to repeat. He shredded her heart once and she isn't about to give him a chance to do it again. Her job may have her dealing with him but that's as far as she's willing to let it go. La ...more
AJ
4.5 stars!

After falling madly in love with the first book in this series, Rock King, I had high expectations for this one, and it did not let me down! A second-chance rockstar romance that is sweet, intense and passionate with a tortured hero and a strong yet vulnerable heroine, this book had all the feels, and I was completely sucked in from start to finish. I loved it!

Landon is the drummer of rock band Nothing But Trouble, but he’s just as well known for his legendary skills between the sheets
Lauren Helms
Jul 07, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Wowzers Tara Leigh. You've done it again. I just can't even express the love I have for this Nothing But Trouble series. Landon and Piper's story was so rich, deep with emotions. Where second chance romance was at it's finest. I didn't want to close the page on their story but felt incredibly happy and content with their HEA. I'm counting down the days until I have Rock Rebel on my Kindle and devouring it the same way I did with Rock Legend and Rock King.
Isha Coleman
Jul 14, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Rock Legend (Nothing But Trouble, #2) by Tara Leigh
Landon is a walking heartbreak. A playboy with a rocker image, but a lonely heart. Piper was a ray of light in his otherwise dark world. When people continuously treat you like nothing, eventually you start to believe it's true. In a world where image is everything, is it possible to show others the man behind the bad boy image? Leigh is not afraid to expose life at it's most painful. There is more beauty in the hard moments. Only then does st
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 next »
Goodreads Librari...: cover & book info not feeding from Amazon 2 19 Mar 20, 2018 04:32PM
Want to keep up with Tara Leigh and hear all the news & behind the scenes details about her books? Just click here: http://bit.ly/TaraLeighNwsltr. And are you a member of her exclusive readers group? http://bit.ly/TaraLeighReaders

Tara Leigh writes sexy contemporary romance about billionaires and rock stars that are alpha without being ***holes.

She attended Washington University in St. Louis a

Nothing But Trouble (3 books)
  • Rock King (Nothing but Trouble, #1)
  • Rock Rebel (Nothing But Trouble #3)
“My success had given me so much. Money, trophies, fame, endless options for how to enjoy all three.
But there were times, like this morning, when I could only see how much that success had cost me.”
0 likes
“The girl was just…too much. Too much for me to deserve. But damn I wanted to take her places she’d never been show her the dark corners of my soul I’d been hiding for a lifetime.” 0 likes