Start by marking “Soft Pleasure (Wolven Moon #4)” as Want to Read:
Soft Pleasure (Wolven Moon #4)

Soft Pleasure

(Wolven Moon #4)

This is an alternate cover edition for B06XZVK27T

The truth can either ruin you or set you free.

SOPHIA SOFT

Published October 2017 by Amazon Digital Services (first published May 3rd 2017)

To ask other readers questions about Soft Pleasure, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Soft Pleasure

Ammie *Ammie's Book Obsession*
COVER REVEAL

Soft Pleasure
Dany Rae Miller
(Wolven Moon #4)
Publication date: May 3rd 2017
Genres: Adult, Paranormal
The truth can either ruin you or set you free.
SOPHIA SOFT
Freaks like me can’t do relationships, not when there are huge parts of yourself you can’t let anyone see. No matter how strong the pull between us, no matter that he sets my body on fire with his touch, I can’t have Gunnar Bodolf. But he knows things about me and my past – things I’m desperate to know, too.
GUNNAR BODOLF
The ch
April   ♥"LOS" ♥
I think this is my favorite book so far in this series! There's just something about Sophia and Gunnar's relationship that just made me fall in love with them.
While Sophia begins to tap into her childhood memories and her magic, Gunnar tries to control his wolf and let her figure things on her own. Even though he knows at first glance, she is his mate, it's not time for him to claim her.
Michele Douglas
The Soft Sisters’ story continues as we meet, Sophia, the oldest of the Soft witches. Unlike Shavone, she has not been raised as a witch. Other witches and wolves, who are part of her life in one fashion or another- anywhere from caretakers to her best friend and her family, too, protect her. Her life is rather simplistic, working as an historian and hanging out with friends and family. That is, until, she meets Gunnar Bodolf, a lone alpha wolf, who is the cousin of her best friend, Carine. Imme ...more
A. H.
Aug 24, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I read a ton of books and I can honestly say I love this series. I can't pinpoint exactly why, but I know that the characters actions sometimes infuriate me, their pigheadedness make me pull my hair out, and their snarky interactions make me chuckle. One thing I am is never bored-so kudos. I just keep having to click on "purchase" for the next book every time I finish one to see how the plot develops. By the time I reached Soft Pleasure, which is Book 4 in the Wolven series, I fell in love with ...more
Nancy
This one moved a bit slow for me and I wasn't sure about the ending. Yet the relationship between Gunnar and Sophia is compelling.
Pamala Hunt
Oct 24, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Sisters

Two sisters reunited, one more to go. I loved the story's of the Soft sisters. There are so many side characters that Dany Rae will be writing forever.
Angie Shorter
Mar 10, 2018
Kaye
May 04, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Wow!

To say that I can't get enough of Dany's writing is an understatement! She brought me this wonderful series of family of witches and werewolves, what more could you ask for?

Sophia and Gunnar's story is a ride to swoon-worthy dates, alpha-men, and scorching chemistry! Get ready to fall in love with these two!

I was provided a copy for review purposes.
curtis beardsley
Mrs Alexandra
Jul 14, 2017
Jade Martinez
Apr 05, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Every time I read a Wolven Moon novel I don't see how they can get any better, but they always do! Sophia and Gunnar's story is unlike any of the other books in the series and it is probably one of my favorites! Cant wait until the Soft sisters are reunited!
Smagee1999yahoo.com
nadjahughes
May 05, 2017
Aug 27, 2018
Lauren
i received this book for an honest review. i have been super excited to read sophia's story. this book did not disappoint and i felt for both gunnar and sophia. I'm more sad the book is over lol. i absolutely love the way the story is progressing! i can't wait for more!
Rita Buckner
Feb 11, 2018
David Helmer
Sep 13, 2018
Lorraine Lancaster
Jan 02, 2018
Crecia Cael
rated it did not like it
Jun 26, 2017
Emma Leigh
Dec 24, 2017
Robert Catling
Jul 12, 2018
Author, screenwriter, teller of love stories.

I adore epic sagas, wine, yarn and cats.

Find me on Facebook or check out my site at www.DanyRaeMiller.com.

Wolven Moon (5 books)
  • Soft Shatter (Wolven Moon #1)
  • Soft Fate (Wolven Moon #2)
  • Accidental Lovers (Wolven Moon #3)
  • Soft Seduction (Wolven Moon #5)