Start by marking “Forever Deep (Station Seventeen #3.5)” as Want to Read:
Forever Deep (Station Seventeen #3.5)

Forever Deep

(Station Seventeen #3.5)

Firefighter Kellan Walker lives for two things: his fiancée and his family at Station Seventeen. But when a case surfaces with ties to Isabella’s past, he knows he’ll do anything to help her solve it—even if that means breaking all the rules.
With days to go before her Christmas wedding, Detective Isabella Moreno should be enjoying the happiest time of her life. But there’
Published November 4th 2017 by Kimberly Kincaid Romance

To ask other readers questions about Forever Deep, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Forever Deep

Start your review of Forever Deep (Station Seventeen #3.5)
Shari
Nov 06, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Oh, how I love a Christmas wedding. Especially when it is from Station Seventeen, Isabella and Kellan, love this couple. We first met them in Skin Deep, such great chemistry. But one more investigation prior to the wedding will bring plenty of mystery and suspense, but with closure.

I highly recommend this short story packed with plenty of romance and suspense. I do recommend that you read Skin Deep first.
Eileen
Nov 04, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
WOW!! I do mean WOW!! Again, Kimberly Kincaid burns up the pages with love and suspense in her novella Forever Deep, part of her Station Seventeen series. It’s time for Kellen and Moreno to commit to each other in love and life. However, the culprit in an unsolved mystery from Isabella’s past has struck again, killing another innocent victim. Isabella and Kellen, and her team at the thirty-third precinct race against time to find and arrest this killer before he leaves town and another unsolved ...more
Bec

Asking Isabella Moreno to marry him is the hardest thing he's ever had to do, but once Kellan Walker takes the chance he couldn't be happier. However, when Detective Isabella Moreno learns of a case that has similarities to the murder of someone that was very important to her, Isabella is determined to finally get justice. Will Isabella finally be able to close the case that has haunted her for years, or will the killer she's hunting get away again?

I've read about ten novellas this year, but thi
Rachel
Nov 04, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
It's time to go back to Station Seventeen again only this time it’s wedding bells not fire alarm bells that are ringing for two of my favourite characters in Isabella and Kellan.

Join the S17 crew and the Intelligence Unit as they gather to help two of their own make it down the aisle for their happily ever after, but not before one last case threatens to spoil the big day.

I loved, loved, loved this story. From the opening lines to the last that left me tearing up from happiness (I swear I forget
 Reading In Pajamas
Nov 06, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Review: FOREVER DEEP: Station Seventeen Novella by Kimberly Kincaid https://wp.me/p3d0RZ-alc
Publication Date: November 6, 2017
Genre: Contemporary Romance
Reviewed by: Reading in Pajamas/ Donna
Rated 4.5 Stars

This is a lovely extension of Kellan and Isabella’s story from Skin Deep, nicely wrapping up the drama while inviting us to join their wedding. A fast-paced mystery in a short neat package.

*Review copy provided by the author in exchange for an honest review.

~*~*~*~

Kindle $0.99 http://amzn.to/
Linda Carlson
Short and Very Sweet!

This story is quick, hot and entertaining! The Sisterhood existing between Isabella and the wife/girlfriends of the group of friends consisting of First Responders and the Remington Police Force have a special bond and each make these stories of Station Seventeen so special. These ladies step right up for Isabella when she needs girlfriend advice. The joking and heartfelt camaraderie is very obvious and makes you smile.

Kellan has his Station Seventeen Brotherhood that includ
Linda Carlson
Short and Very Sweet!

Kellan has his Station Seventeen Brotherhood that includ
Yvonne Cruz
Nov 06, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
One of the first books I read by Ms Kincaid was Skin Deep, book 1 of her series titled Station Seventeen.
With that one book, I became a lifetime fan.
Of all the books I have read in the series, this one has always been my favorite. I fell in love with the main characters, firefighter and ex- Army Ranger Kellan Walker, and detective Isabella Moreno.
Their beginning was very rocky but the chemistry and the love prevailed.
With this novella, we are getting ready to witness their wedding. But, true to
Jennifer Zorko
Nov 06, 2017 rated it it was amazing
An amazingly quick read that will have you on yet again on the edge of your seat. I will say this, if you have not read the first book in the Station 17 series, then read it first, because you need to understand Kellen and Isabella's story before you can understand the mystery to this one. I will not give it away, but just know that this would not be a Station 17 book without a little suspense. Even in this novella we get to see that other characters from the other books to date, all getting rea ...more
Vilma
Nov 06, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Loved this surprise novella in the Station Seventeen Series. Kellan and Isabella's relationship seemed to pick back up how I remembered them at; that is the joy of reading a series where the characters are always threaded throughout each story. Kellan and Isabella were my favorite Station 17 couple prior to Quinn and Slater, and I loved reading the completion of their love story, the events leading up to the wedding, and seeing a chapter in Isabella's history bring her peace of mind and soul. It ...more
Kate
Nov 06, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Forever Deep is a wonderful addition to the Station Seventeen series. A follow-up to Kellan and Isabella’s strong start in Skin Deep, this holiday/HEA novella is compelling and sweet and draws you in, like all of Kimberly’s works.
Told in alternating POV, Forever Deep follows the pattern of the Station Seventeen family, in which the personal life of our Hero and Heroine revolves around crime-solving. Not the be missed by fans who have been as in love with Kellan & Isabella’s relationship as I am
Cheryl
Nov 07, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Kellen and Moreno!! While short in length, this novella, with everyone's favorite (or at least mine) Station Seventeen couple, is full of suspense, love, humor and the sexiness that each book in the series is known for. From the cutest dang proposal to that walk down the aisle, we get to again see what a great team Kellen and Isabella are. Throw in cameos of the rest of the Station Seventeen gang and you've got a fast and fun roller coaster ride you never want to end!
But...read Skin Deep first!!
Mona
Nov 06, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Forever Deep and Kellan and Isabella’s Happy Ever After...

Ms. Kincaid has done it again. A Station 17 Wedding and another case. Oh there’s suspense at its best in this book.

Kellan and Isabella are Forever Deep in Love. But when a case comes up Isabella goes all Detective about it. She knows Kellan has her back, and vice versa. He’s been acting weird. She’ll do whatever it takes to see what’s bothering him. If they work together all will be perfect.

Forever Deep was forever sweet, Moving, terrif
Bette Hansen
Nov 06, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Loved this book! Be sure to read the first book in this series, Skin Deep, to get Isabella and Kellan's full story before reading this one. It was fun catching up on these characters and of course the action never ends around these two!

Days before their wedding Isabella and Kellan are neck deep in an investigation. This one is different though. This is personal for Isabella and Kellan is determined to help her get to the truth. Can they get the answers they need before their big day?

I highly rec
Judyrudy
Nov 05, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: 2017
Forever Deep is a part of Kimberly Kincaid’s Station Seventeen series. It was a treat to go back and revisit one of the underlying stories that was first introduced into the series during, Skin Deep, the first book in the series. Isabella finally got closure to a case that had been with her for years. It was a relief to see her able to move on with Kellan knowing they had solved the one case that had eluded her for so many years.

I’d like to disclose that I received an advanced copy. I voluntari
Gina
Nov 06, 2017 rated it it was amazing
What a wonderful follow up to Kellan
Isabella’s story from Skin Deep (The first book in the Station Seventeen series) This is a quick read, but doesn’t feel like a novella because the story is just so full of suspense and romance. This book covers not just their wedding, but true to the series, Kimberly has woven in suspense and mystery to the mix. It is such a great read you wont want to put the book down!
Jennifer Schultheis
Shelves: arc
Forever Deep by Kimberly Kincaid is quick novella which gives readers who are familiar with this series, some closure and one heck of a happy ending. Kellan Walker and Isabella Moreno are in love and what better way to continue their story, then to have a wedding. Of course, this author has more up her sleeve then just a wedding, but you’re going to have to read to find out exactly what. If you’ve read Skin Deep, you’ll definitely want to read Forever Deep!
Aurora
Nov 06, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Another Station 17 story that I couldn't put down.
In Forever Deep it's Christmas, Keelan and Isabella are getting married, but when a teenage girl is kidnapped and murdered, it brings back some unfinished business. All of my favourite characters are back and the police story is engaging and well told with believable investigative procedures and a villain who more than deserves his fate.
Forever Deep is another 5 out of 5.
Rhonda Ziglar
Nov 06, 2017 rated it it was amazing
5 FOREVER DEEP STARS!! Loved this sweet sexy novella!! This is a page turning story about Station Seventeen with some suspense, sexy times and love. Kellan and Isabella are an amazing couple and perfect together I loved seeing their story be told. If you haven't read about Station Seventeen yet what are you waiting for. Kimberly Kincaid is an awesome storyteller.
KimberlyDawn
Nov 06, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Just when Kellan and Isabella are ready to make it official, her past comes back to haunt them both. Now they must try to solve the mystery and get closure along with their happily ever after. I really enjoyed this story. It was great to visit these characters again. I highly recommend this book! (I suggest reading Skin Deep first though.)
Jennifer D.
Dec 01, 2018 rated it really liked it
Nice continuation of Skin Deep

This is more of an extended epilogue. I really liked Isabella and Kaplan in Skin Deep and was glad to see more of their HEA.
Pennie Morgan
Nov 06, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
PERFECT!!!!!! Kellan and Isabella are perfect together and when they collaborate to get justice they cannot be beat. Add in the rest of the crew and all bets are off. Oh and the wedding...*sigh*...just perfect...

Definitely a MUST READ!!!!

**Received this ARC for review**
Jane
Nov 06, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Superb! I have read all of the Station Seventeen books so far and Kellan & Isabella have been my favorite couple from the start. This book continues their story with a little suspense sprinkled in. It was the perfect start to their future! This story is a quick read and so worth it!
Heather Nobbs
Nov 06, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I loved this book! So great to have a bonus story of Kellan and Isabella. They are my favorite Station Seventeen couple so far. I liked that Isabella got closure of the case that has haunted her since she was a teenager. And she got her happily ever after with Kellan.
Kaylee Nizza
Nov 06, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Absolutely Fantastic!!!! Loved Kellan and Isabella's story. This book keeps you on your toes with the suspense, but leaves you swooning over the romance. It is great to see their HEA with justice served after all these years. This is a must read!!!
Beth Maeder
Nov 06, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Sexy intrigue meet romance with a kick ass heroine. Thourougly enjoyed how true this novella stayed to the characters!
Ashley Shannon
Nov 06, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Quick, short read that is a continuation of Kellan and Isabella’s story. It was nice to revisit them and the other characters.
Between My BookEndz
What a perfect “cherry” to top the delicious sundae that is Kellan and Isabella’s romance from Ms. Kincaid’s book “In Too Deep!” Fulfilling the role of being both a holiday story (hey, it’s Christmas time in the book) as well as an epic epilogue, Forever Deep visits our favorite characters from Station Seventeen and the 33rd.

Once ago, Ms. Kincaid packs a powerful punch in this well-written, whirlwind of a novella. Isabella’s past and future wind up colliding as she prepares to say “I do” to her
Donna Ferriola
Jul 10, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Forever Deep

This was a fantastic short story with Isabella and Kellan getting married but only after they solved the murder of her cousin Marisol who was kidnapped, raped and killed twelve years ago. A new murder has happened that is very similar as her cousins. The difference this time is that a witness took a picture of a suspicious person, Gerald McManus that was in a stolen utility truck. The Intelligence Unit worked together and followed leads and Capelli did his magic and pinpointed the in
CVZ
Jun 04, 2019 rated it it was amazing
A Passionate, Heartwarming. and Heart wrenching Novella

Wow, just wow!!! Ms. Kincaid wrote a stellar novella gifting readers with the HEA that most of us have undoubtedly been wishing for the two lovable characters Isabella and Kellan. I have said this many times before about her other novels but truly .... NO ONE writes more tender, passionate love scenes than Ms. Kincaid. The words reach out and get absorbed into the heart and very soul of all her readers, reinforcing the pure love the characte

• Sugarcoated (Hot Cakes #1)
  • A Little Bit Wicked (The Wickeds: Dark Knights at Bayside, #1)
  • Jock Blocked (Copper Valley Fireballs #1)
  • Code Name: Genesis (Jameson Force Security, #1)
  • Sated in Ink (Montgomery Ink: Boulder, #2)
  • Game Changer (Wynn Hockey, #5)
  • For the Win (Wynn Hockey, #4)
  • Tall, Dark and Tempting: A Best Friends to Lovers Romance (Tall, Dark and Sexy Series Book 3)
  • Tall, Dark, and Irresistible (Tall, Dark and Sexy, #2)
  • Tall, Dark and Charming (Tall, Dark and Sexy, #1)
  • Almost Jamie (The Jet City Kilt Series, #1)
  • Dear Sexy Ex-Boyfriend
  • One Night Only
  • Tattered Loyalties (Talon Pack, #1)
  • Wylde (Arizona Vengeance #7)
  • An Alpha's Choice (Talon Pack, #2)
  • Hot and Sexy
  • Code Name: Sentinel (Jameson Force Security, #2)
USA Today best-selling author Kimberly Kincaid writes romantic suspense that sizzles and contemporary romance with heart and heat. Equal parts action and emotion, her firefighters and first responders always save the day.

When she's not finding adventure with her husband and three daughters, she can be found practicing obscene amounts of yoga, whipping up anything from enchiladas to éclairs in her

Station Seventeen (5 books)
  • Skin Deep (Station Seventeen #1)
  • Deep Burn (Station Seventeen #2)
  • In Too Deep (Station Seventeen, #3)
  • Down Deep (Station Seventeen #4)