Start by marking “Sex, Lies & Diamonds (Sex and Lies Book 7)” as Want to Read:
Sex, Lies & Diamonds (Sex and Lies Book 7)

Sex, Lies & Diamonds (Moonlight and Magnolias #7)

4.44  ·  Rating details ·  62 Ratings  ·  12 Reviews
After eighteen months in the Mediterranean, newlyweds Polly and Leo Xanthus can barely keep their hands to themselves. The Greek isles have warmed their skin and hearts, but each longs for a life where they never have to hide from the mafia that forced them into seclusion.
The Marcello crime family is on the brink of going under. With their revenue streams drying up and th
Published January 18th 2018 by Calvert Communications

To ask other readers questions about Sex, Lies & Diamonds, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Sex, Lies & Diamonds

Sara Koelsch
Jan 18, 2018 rated it really liked it
So this is my second Kris Calvert book and while I enjoyed it, I can say it wasn’t as amazing as Jane Doe. However, its redeeming quality for me was that it was a good mafia type book with a slow burn build up to the crescendo. I love books that work up to the finale and not swap back and forth, here and there!

My favorite genre is romance with suspense in it. This book was full of both! Our sexy ex-FBI agent needs to return to his hometown but after faking his death he can’t just jump the close
Book Bitches
Jan 17, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: layla
A non stop roller coaster of romance,danger and intrigue. After being dead for two years the Xanthus' return to New Orleans and Jackson House, after a break in and the near death of a man they consider family. Action packed with a mystery to solve, a past to discover and so much more this story has everything needed to keep you turning pages. Love,family and loyalty all come into play as this daring couple and their security team, as well as friends search to find clues as to why mobsters are de ...more
Renee Jamison-Hardman
Jan 16, 2018 rated it really liked it
I received an ARC for an honest review.
The Xanthus family have a rich New Orleans history of bootlegging, mafia involvement and modern day treasure hunting. Leo is a smart, sexy ex-FBI agent who fakes his death in order to live a normal life with his new bride Polly. Leo receives a call that brings him to his knees and sends him right back to the hometown he was desperate to leave. Preparation for Leo's return to New Orleans requires trained killer and secret passageways.
When the diamond engag
Nancy Metsch
Jan 11, 2018 rated it liked it
I really couldn't get into the book,
Gin
Jan 19, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Loved it ❤ Terrific suspense romance! Loved the well developed storyline and the fabulous characters. Great suspense, romance, danger, adventure and the tantalizing mystery. The is my first in the series and I can’t believe what I have been missing! I’m going to have to find out how Leo & Polly began. I love this couple! So sexy! I hope Tristan gets a story. He’s my new book boyfriend😜 ...more
Roni Booth
Jan 20, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Wow!

I have been waiting for Leo and Polly's story. It was worth the wait! Love, intrigue, murder, history and more. You never disappoint Ms Kris. Thank you. I can't wait for the next one!
Cynthia
Great read. Love it. So Good
A declaration of love leads to living a life incognito. As incidents occur Leo and Polly must come out from undercover to claim what belongs to their Xanthus family.
An intriguing history leads to a suspenseful adventure.
Christina Hussain
Jul 17, 2018 rated it really liked it
Still many punctuation errors but a really good story line!!!
Sandy Tucker
Mar 02, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Another Nail Biter

Wow what can I say each book is better than the previous. I really can't wait until the next book is available
Sharondiamons
Apr 30, 2018 rated it really liked it
Fun cozy mystery
With romance
Silverluna
Hi'D's Book Hub
Jan 18, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Sex, Lies and Diamonds was my second Kris Calvert novel. It was packed full or romance, action and adventure. I loved it becasue I'm a sucker for a good mafia style book and this did not disappoint! Even though I hadn't read the previous books in the series it was enough information to keep me intrested.
Sue Brukiewa
Apr 29, 2018
kathy Santerre
Jul 12, 2018
« previous 1 3 next »
Kris Calvert is a former copywriter and PR mercenary who after some coaxing, began writing novels. She loves alliteration, pearls and post-it notes. She’s married to the man of her dreams and lives in Lexington, Kentucky. She’s Momma to two kids, now in college – one at the University of Kentucky, and one at New York University -Tisch. She is also responsible for one very needy dog. When she’s not ...more
More about Kris Calvert

Moonlight and Magnolias (7 books)
  • Sex, Lies & Sweet Tea (Moonlight and Magnolias, #1)
  • Sex, Lies & Lipstick (Moonlight and Magnolias, #2)
  • Sex, Lies & Pearls (Sex and Lies Book 3)
  • Sex, Lies & Lace: Sex and Lies Book 4
  • Sex, Lies & Bourbon (Sex and Lies Book 5)
  • Sex, Lies & Black Tie (Sex and Lies Book 6)