Start by marking “For The Love Of Samuel: A story of love lost ... and love found” as Want to Read:
For The Love Of Samuel: A story of love lost ... and love found

For The Love Of Samuel: A story of love lost ... and love found

liked it 3.00  ·  Rating details ·  2 ratings  ·  2 reviews
New Yorker and aging gay man Billy Veleber who abhors growing old has lost Mitch, his former meth head lover, to his habit, and Gus, the older man in his life and mentor, to despair, when he is confronted with the chance to become 21 all over again, through the magical prowess of the dog tag of a long dead Civil War soldier, Samuel Evans. Young again, Billy abandons Manhat ...more
Published November 4th 2017

To ask other readers questions about For The Love Of Samuel, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about For The Love Of Samuel

liked it 3.00  ·

Truuss
Feb 27, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: m-m, 2018
This story touched me so much... I don't know if I can give it credit with my review.

Sarcasm drooled from the ceiling, a lot of it. A caustic view of the world, a big mouth with a vulnerable heart, that's what I faced in this read. Also very surprising was the magic used in an unbelievably way and ...damn....the magic felt so real. There was also the hard reality of life.

“I watch my diet, hit the gym three times a week,” I lie, “and dye my hair. For YOU?”

I just found this a masterful response an
Kim
Jan 19, 2018 rated it did not like it
Shelves: hot-sex, m-m
Copy provided by IndiGo Marketing and Design for unbiased review

It seems I am going against the grain here. It doesn't seem I have read a book from this author before and I am not sure if it is the writing style but I had a really hard time finishing this book.

At times it felt so fast paced that I had trouble keeping up or even understanding what was happening. There are a lot of characters, and it all seems to happens so fast. Then suddenly other parts seems to drag on endlessly.

The story chang
Diane
marked it as to-read
Nov 25, 2017
RP Andrews spent most of his life in New York City as a public relations executive before relocating to Fort Lauderdale in 2002, where he enjoyed a brief, second career teaching writing at a local university.

All his works of erotic gay fiction and non-fiction on available on amazon.com.

His first work of erotic gay fiction, a collection of edgy short stories called Basic Butch, was originally publ