Start by marking “Il piccolo mondo di Liz Climo” as Want to Read:
Il piccolo mondo di Liz Climo

Il piccolo mondo di Liz Climo

(The Little World of Liz Climo)

Un piccolo mondo disegnato con delicatezzae irresistibilmente divertente. Un piccolo mondo per i grandiche non hanno dimenticato la loro anima infantile.
Il piccolo mondo di Liz Climo, disegnatrice dei Simpson, è un adorabile capolavoro di ironia prontoa farti ridere!
Published 2016 by Becco Giallo (first published May 20th 2013)

To ask other readers questions about Il piccolo mondo di Liz Climo, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Il piccolo mondo di Liz Climo

karen
Jun 14, 2016 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition

more adorables from liz climo!

after discovering and loving Lobster Is the Best Medicine: A Collection of Comics About Friendship recently, i knew i needed to get my hands on more of her stuff. i'm not someone who is good at internetting, so while the rest of you have been long enjoying her work on the facebook and the tumblr, i'm late to the game here and it's ALL NEW to me!

you computer folks have probably already seen most of these (and many more) cartoons on her various sites, but this old-f
Lola
Nov 07, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
4.5 stars.

Liz Climo’s panels are humorous, entertaining, perfectly-illustrated, sweet, endearing and most importantly, unique.

The moment I saw this book I knew I would love it. It is not a feeling I get with every book I end up enjoying – because, really, my instinct is still growing – but it is a feeling that often comes with books that end up on my list of favourites.

I adore, adore, adore this little animal kingdom the author created. The animals are represented in a way that makes us want to
Zainab
Jul 28, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
This was so cute!
Susana
Warning:

The following images contain extreme doses of cuteness, wit and wisdom.

If you're on a strict regime of daily laughs, we warn you that it will most likely be destroyed. ;)

Contains:

Adorable animals;

Friendship;

Strong family bonds;

200% of your recommended daily dose of laughs.

Use with caution. It may cause laughter dependence.
;)

Ylenia
Jun 10, 2016 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Can we just...
description

This is me holding my copy:
End paper on point:
description
Let's start with sloths and koalas because they're my faves...
description
I also started to like snakes more after these books.
THE CUTENESS. I CAN'T.
Finally someone said it:
description

I liked Lobster Is the Best Medicine: A Collection of Comics About Friendship more than this one but it doesn't mean I didn't have fun while reading. I just feel like this is my type of humor.
Also, this wasn't included in the book but I was stalking her tumblr and...
Minh Nhân Nguyễn
4 sao

Minh se cho 5 sao nêu quyên đang đoc la ban tiêng Anh. Va theo minh thi ban dich nay đa pha huy đi môt phân sưc hut cua quyên sach.

Cac câu chuyên cua Liz Climo đêu hêt sưc đơn gian, chi tom gon trong 1 trang vơi 1 hoăc 2 khung hinh, đa phân đêu la nhưng hinh lăp lai, chi khac vê câu thoai. Va điều lam nên tinh hai hươc, duyên dang cho nhưng câu chuyên nay chinh la cac câu thoai đo. Nêu hay đoc cac rage comic cua My trên mang, co khi chi la nhưng hinh minh hoa nguêch ngoac đơn gian kem theo
Deborah Markus
So flippin' adorable I just can't even. The art alone would be worth buying the book for, but the writing is wonderful, too.

We get lessons on friendship:

Otter, to shark: Let's go collect seashells!

Shark: Okay, but if we run into any of my friends, pretend like I was just about to eat you.

Otter: Yeah, no problem.

Glimpses of what parenthood is like:

Baby dinosaur: Want me to tell you a ghost story? So, um, there's this ghost, and his name is Steve. No, wait, it's Mr. Vampire. And he was gonna go to
Barbie
Jan 11, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: 2019
4.5

Awww, it was adorable. This is a heartwarming, one sitting book, and really easy to get through.
The cartoons are so cute. Not every joke made me smile, but it's still a great comic.
I recommend to anyone, who wants some sweet minutes in your life.

My favorite part:
Isa Lavinia

I had seen the work of Liz Climo on tumblr - sadly with no attribution, which makes me so mad, artists deserve recognition for their works!

So I was familiar with her work, and I loved every single comic I'd seen of hers: her comics are so sweet, and cute, and funny!
This book was no exception, it was SUPER CUTE, and just absolutely delightful!
There were some comics I had seen before, but there were also quite a few surprises in there, this was one of my favourites:

I know she has published more
David Schaafsma
Dec 04, 2014 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: comics, gn-women
Cute is the dominant word in most of the reviews of this book and it is the first word that came to my mind when I was reading it. But that might be too dismissive of it. Maybe it is that I have been reading a lot of bleak work lately (John Porcellino's The Hospital Suite, about his struggles with mental and physical health, R. Crumb, Harvey Pekar, …) but this book was a breath of fresh air and just delightful. I am not dismissing the importance of bleakness in literature; it serves an important ...more
Kajwan Abehesht
Dec 21, 2016 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
I guess Liz Climo is among many other cartoonists, not many of them known well or even well received or worse created works to be deserved to be well received, changing our perspective on cartoons and comics gradually with this Instagram-ish quality in their works, being available to be shown in a square and read on a cell phone screen easily.
As far as I am concerned it is not a threat, cause our way of representation has been changing ever since the first art work, but the simplicity the style
Charlotte Jones
This was a cute little humorous book that I picked up on Scribd. This is a collection of funny and uplifting cartoons drawn by Liz Climo and it is the perfect pick-me-up read. I would love to own a physical copy to flick through when I need cheering up. Climo's animal characters are adorable and the only fault I can give this is that it is a little short and some of the cartoons weren't as funny as others but I still enjoyed this and would recommend it.
Anina Partanen
Nov 27, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: 2018, sarjakuvat
Tämän kirjan selailu on kohtalaisen varma keino saada hymy huulille sellaisenakin päivänä, kun maailma tuntuu potkivan päähän kaikista mahdollisista suunnista. (Kokeiltu on, useammin kuin kerran!) Ehkä kaikkien aikojen rakastettavin sarjakuva-albumi. <3 <3 <3
Lissa
Jul 18, 2018 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
This book was adorable in the cutest most honest ways!
Kelly Long
Cute, funny, and uplifting.
Preeti
Liz Climo (who is also a character artist/storyboard revisionist on The Simpsons) has written the perfect comic series for the Internet age: short, clever, and full of animals.

Here are just a few of my favorites to give you a taste but you really should check out her work.

Quỳnh
May 03, 2016 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Sách dễ thương thôi rồi. Nếu các loài vật giống như con người, chúng sẽ có biết bao nhiêu là hành động ngộ nghĩnh. Cuốn này mà đem chặn cửa thì phí quá. Mình thích nhất chuyện hai cha con khủng long, rất đáng yêu mà tràn đầy tình phụ tử. Người lớn đọc cuốn này chắc sẽ "cảm" hơn là trẻ con.
Nếu cần phải phàn nàn điều gì thì mình sẽ cắt lương người nào PTS cái hình bìa. Trên nền bìa cứng, mình còn thấy rõ cả nét xóa chữ do cái tay PTS không chịu lấy màu bìa cho đúng.
Hannah
Jan 02, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I'd seen these comics pop up here and there, but it's a lot easier to read the collection in a book than random clicking around the internet.

They're organized by topic too (e.g. "Holidays"), so that makes it easier to find particularly fitting comics for special occasions. This gets passed around my family every Christmas: Anteater Santa wants ants, not milk and cookies.
Paula
Dec 23, 2014 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Love, Love Love this book! I especially liked the cartoon on page 157, which references my favorite Children's book, "Charlotte's Web." I laughed out loud (at work), and totally embarrassed myself. Some of the cartoons in this book are suitable for children, but not that one.
It's going to live in my office so I can pick it up at random for a quick shot of humor.
Kendra
Jun 16, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Okay either I'm the snake or the baby dinosaur.

Rachel
LOVE! Everyone will enjoy this book. The illustrations are anthropomorphic perfection. The writing is simple, witty, and sometimes poignant. I laughed so hard. There is not one dud in the bunch. Great as a gift, a coffee table book, or to read aloud with your kids.
Rizal
Aug 22, 2015 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Reread 12/12/2018: STILL FUNNY AF

This is another comic that I stumbled on 9Gag.

It was a very quick read and quick laugh for me!
The art for this comic is so simple but adorable and funny!

It was a fun FUN read!
Huy
Jul 01, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Truyện dễ thương quá trời, đọc mà cười nắc nẻ rồi uhhh, awww liên tục :))).
Tanja
Jul 17, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
These comics have cheered me up for years, but I didn’t know the artist actually had books available as well. I knew some already from Instagram and Facebook but this book is a great staple if you need a quick heart-warming cartoon fix.
Wetdryvac Wetdryvac
Much fun.
Jamie Dacyczyn
Super cute little comics featuring animals. Not laugh-out-loud funny, but I was smiling the whole time.
Bryan Ho
Oct 29, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I LOVE THIS BOOK😻😻😻📚💕 because it is about friendship.
Daria Dzendzik
Jul 24, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Just love this book and want to reread it again and again!
Sometimes cute, sometimes sarcastic, sometimes weird but absolutely lovely!
Uyên Nguyễn
Sep 30, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Great book for relaxing :)
  • Poorly Drawn Lines: Good Ideas and Amazing Stories
  • I Knead My Mommy: And Other Poems by Kittens
  • Underwater Puppies
  • Zombies Hate Stuff
  • Penguins with People Problems
  • What the Dinosaurs Did Last Night
  • Adventure Time with Finn & Jake (Issue #3)
  • Step Aside, Pops (Hark! A Vagrant, #2)
  • Dogs in Cars
  • F this Test: Even More of the Very Best Totally Wrong Test Answers
  • Maddy Kettle: The Adventure of the Thimblewitch
  • The Fox (Love, #2)
  • Hand Drawn Jokes for Smart Attractive People

Liz Climo grew up in the San Francisco Bay Area and moved to Los Angeles after college to work as a character artist on The Simpsons. She started a comic blog, LizClimo.tumblr.com, where Rory and his dad first appeared in 2012. Liz currently lives in Los Angeles with her husband, Colin, and their daughter, Marlow.

Liz Climo is a character artist for The Simpsons TV series and has worked on The Lebr

The Little World of Liz Climo (3 books)
  • Lobster Is the Best Medicine: A Collection of Comics About Friendship