Start by marking “Super Power Baby Shower” as Want to Read:
Super Power Baby Shower

Super Power Baby Shower

really liked it 4.00  ·  Rating details ·  3 ratings  ·  3 reviews
Roark flies, Nova can make fire, and Victoria can talk with her mind. Now, they're also having a baby! At the baby shower, an urgent call comes in to Granny Awesome for help at the wolf sanctuary. The guests fly off to give their assistance and return to a wonderful surprise.
Published 2017 by Flamingo Rampant

To ask other readers questions about Super Power Baby Shower, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Super Power Baby Shower

really liked it 4.00  ·

Danika at The Lesbrary
Nov 19, 2017 rated it really liked it
This isn't my favourite of the Flamingo Rampant books: The plot was a little disjointed for me (it's about rescuing wolf cubs that escape from a sanctuary during the baby shower) and the illustrations weren't my style, but it is diverse, including lots of representation of people of different races and abilities, and it does have a kid with three (polyamorous?) parents. It's about a family at a baby shower, and they all have super powers.
Amanda
Very diverse book with a rainbow of people. Gender diversity, they/them pronouns, sexuality diversity, polyamorous family, racial diversity, all within one family, physical and mental diversity, the shield was a way to deal with anxiety right(?)
But there is a typo at the end. Also it said 2 wolves were missing but 3 were found?

4/5 stars compared to all books
3/5 stars compared to queer/diverse books
Elizabeth
This book is really riotous. Mya's parents tell her the story of the day she was born -- with a cast of characters many of whom have comic book style names but who I think we we were supposed to understand as actual people in their life ... so I wasn't sure if all the superpowers were just invented to make a fun adventurous story for Mya or if that was genuinely the world these characters lived in ... which probably shouldn't have occupied me as much it did, but trying to figure it out bothered ...more
Mary