Start by marking “Queen Mecca (NYC Mecca, #4)” as Want to Read:
Queen Mecca (NYC Mecca, #4)

Queen Mecca

(NYC Mecca #4)

The Winter Queen has declared war on the shifters of New York City. She is coming to destroy Arianna, and everyone she cares about. But she has not anticipated one thing: bear and wolf are learning to work together. The five boroughs are united for the first time in hundreds of years and they are not going to let a little ice storm rip them apart.

Arianna has a little ice
Published December 15th 2017

Elise ✘ a.k.a Ryder's Pet ✘
⋰⋱⋰⋱⋰⋱*At least I'm done*⋰⋱⋰⋱⋰⋱
This review is purely for me and does contain spoilers and of facts from the book to keep myself in the know at all time.

Arianna and Kade are now facing two enemies; The Dark Lord and Isalinda, The Winter Court Queen. While trying to find ways to defeat them, they most try to use something that might destroy them all; the darkness. Overall, the book was filled with action, it never slows down, filled with friendship and love and all that, however, it didn't work
Alaina
I can't believe it's over. The series is really over guys.

Arianna and Kade are facing two enemies now: Dark Fae and the Winter Queen. I couldn't decide which one was the bigger threat in my eyes throughout the book. Then these two have to work together to find something that could defeat these two and save the world! Of course I was instantly hooked because I wanted to know how and what these two are going to do.

Arianna and Kade are completely lovable and shippable. I love them so much. However,
Christina
Dec 20, 2017 rated it really liked it
Perfect Ending!

I'm sad to see this series end, but I loved this book. Leia and Jaymin have been some of my favorite authors for a while and I was super excited for this book. Action, adventure, love, betrayal, this story has it all. If you have not read this series start at the beginning and get ready to be sucked into a world where the heroine knows I'm the power gained from love.
Ang -PNR Book Lover Reviews
Dec 18, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Heart racing perfection. I really loved this series and I found this was a good ending to the series. I found the ending was a little rushed. Would have loved it to be a bit longer. Seen more into the future of what happened after all the action in this one. Other then that I thought it was perfect. The cover is absolutely beautiful as are the characters. I enjoyed the writing duo.
Crystal B
5*****! such a good ending for this great series!
Kait
Nov 03, 2018 rated it liked it
3.5
taveena kade
Feb 05, 2018 rated it liked it
***3.25 stars***
Overall, the plot wasn’t as involved as the previous books and the ending was pretty anticlimactic.

“Kade’s eyes deepened to a dark brown and a frown touched his lips. “What if we don’t make it back?”
I sighed. It was a damn good question, just not one I wanted to think about. “You owe me a wedding and babies. We’re making it back. You have forty-eight hours to master that staff. We leave in two days.”
The mention of future babies had a soft sort of grin lifting his cheeks. “With
Sara Oxton
Dec 11, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Queen Mecca by Jaymin Eve and Leia Stone a five-star read that fulfils a journey. This is the fourth and final book in the NYC Mecca series and it completes the series in such a manner that you will have a full heart but it will also be a little heavy. It was so nice seeing the end, four books were the perfect length some series go on and can drag a little, but this one ended on a high. I will admit I am sad that it’s over, Ari and her Bear Kade will always have a special place in my heart. This ...more
Jill Urbanek Gauger
Jan 05, 2018 rated it it was amazing
True pure power

Arianna and Kade rush to find the answers they need to overcome the Dark Fae and the evil Winter Queen. Finding the other evil stone before the dark fae finds it is terrifying. Who is safest from the evil energy it emits. Time is running out and they are doing everything for their people. A great good versus evil read.
Monique V
Shelves: 2018
I love this series!

THIS WAS SUCH A GREAT ENDING! I loved it. I highly recommend this series to everyone! If you like romance, this book series has you covered and if you like fantasy and political intrigue you are going to enjoy this series!
Olga
Dec 14, 2017 rated it it was amazing
wow! This is a great series! Nicely wrapped up with most of my questions. Action packed as always. Twists and turns galore and Kade <3 <3 Need I say more? Loved it ladies! Can't wait for more stuff from you two!
C.J.
Mar 26, 2018 rated it really liked it
This was a great ending to this series. Plenty of action and romance. I liked that all the secondary character’s stories were resolved as well. Lovely ending.
Shannon
Dec 17, 2017 rated it it was amazing
This series has fast become my new favourite fantasy series. I’ve looked forward to the release of every book in the series and Queen Mecca is the perfect ending and will be at the top of my favourite reads to recommend.
Nereid
Sep 25, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Magical journey comes to an end

This book was my favourite by far and Ari has grown so much since first being crowned. An interesting journey delving into the other world's and finding out who she was. Family is not just blood sometimes it the people we choose to love that become our true family. I liked the way the authors tied up all the loose ends and they all got the ending they deserved.
She Always Reads  (Cia Black)
Well what I drug out for far longer than I intended too. I loved the start of this series the whole though, I waited for the next book to be released. Then when Queen Mecca finally it my kindle I kept putting it off. I didn’t want to be let down. It seems to be the theme for me this years the final books seem to not believing up to their previous leg of the series.

Sadly this book did not break that cycle.

When we first met Arianna in book one she was training to become a fierce Queen, She was str
Barbara Marie Warner
Feb 25, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Queen Mecca (NYC Mecca Series Book 4)

I loved this book, Its a toss up between which one I loved more the 3rd or this one.... but either way this was still an amazing storyline that I couldn't put down. Just when I thought it couldn’t get any better this book has everything you could imagine all tied up in a messy bow.... It is fast paced and yet you never get lost ~ Magic ~ Romance ~ and a Kick ass heroine.

I love ❤ all of her familiars and Arianna’s dominates because they are great, and they wor
Tiera McMillian
Aug 02, 2018 rated it liked it
Avid
Apr 21, 2018 rated it really liked it
A satisfying conclusion to the series. The writing is solid, no plot holes or inconsistent characters or action sequences. But even considering this and my love for Jaymin Eve’s work, it took me a while to get into this novel. I think perhaps it might have something to do with this being a 4th book instead of a 3rd- no psychologically neat trilogy here. Or it could be adrenal fatigue resulting from the series of death defying scenes. Or because the characters seemed to have boundless energy and ...more
Michelle Fritz PA
Dec 09, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Holy Shifter Babies ♡♡♡ What a heartfelt and uplifting end to one of the best shifter series ever written!! This series has been filled with conflicts, loss and sad goodbyes. But... it's had moments of immense joy, unending love and scenes that feed your soul. The story was unique and fresh and completely captivating!! What an absolute thrill to read a story that was mature in both theme and content. These were wise and conflicted characters and yet at the same time they were perfect in their lo ...more
Courtney Dunham
Dec 20, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I didnt want to see this end!

I fell in love with Arianna and Kade throughout this series and this final book in the series did not disappoint! I encourage everyone to read this series, it will take you on an adventure, with amazing MCs and side characters, great battle scenes and love scenes, and some snarkiness that I absolutely enjoyed the entire time.

One of my top 5 series that I have read over the last year! I hope Jaymin and Leia will come back to this world and write some spinoff series o
Kelly Jane
Jan 14, 2018 rated it liked it
I finished this book because of two things - I like to complete a series and I like other books from each of these authors separately.

It's a good story and has action that moves it along. Unfortunately for me, I was distracted by the number of times Arianna talks about being worried for action over actually performing action. Everything is also super easy for her. If something blocks her path, she suddenly has a hidden affinity for it that surfaces at just the right time.

While a bit sappy some
Amanda
Dec 14, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Talk about going out with a bang. This final installment had me rolling around in a field of emotions. I laughed, I teared up, I got flipping frustrated, and I was pleasantly surprised at how much I enjoy vengeance. The story began slowly, knitting the final pieces of the puzzle together before it takes off like a rocket. It was awesome watching Ari step fully and completely into her power as Queen of all the things. Talk about a boss! One thing that these ladies do very well is creating well ro ...more
Kim Gorga
Dec 18, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Rarely is the last book in a series the best but this one truly is. Ari is the strongest and most capable heroine of any of the books by either author. She rules and makes decisions with such grace, love and ferocity. I adore the relationships she has with each member of her close knit family and friends. Each person is treated with such respect for the person they are and the place they are in life. I want to be her. Not in her queenliness but just the person that she is. I thoroughly enjoyed r ...more
Jeannie
Dec 20, 2017 rated it it was amazing
WOW! What an ending to the series. I LOVE IT! Seriously, everything was tied together and questions were answered. From book one Kade was a new book boyfriend to me and throughout this book I loved him even more. He’s one strong dude. The chemistry and love between Kade and Ari is stronger than ever and overcomes so much. Ari is amazing. She’s so strong and never gives up on herself or those she loves including her people. The battles Ari, Kade, and their friends go through is nail biting and wi ...more
Nikki
Jan 29, 2018 rated it really liked it
For some reason I had such a hard time getting through this one. I thoroughly enjoyed the rest of the series but maybe I just felt that this was just one book too long. The last one just left it with an almost perfect ending that I guess I was satisfied and didn’t need another one so it made this one feel dragged out. I found myself rushing and skimming so much up until about 60%. There just wasn’t anything surprising and it felt standard: training, studying, more training, go someplace for fun ...more
Kayla
Dec 18, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I started this book in the airport and told my boyfriend he had to stop texting me so I could read my book because Queen Mecca was AMAZING--I couldn't put it down! King Kade and Queen Ari are quite possibly my favorite couple of all time! I absolutely loved how Jaymin and Leia worked together to tell such an amazing story and somehow, you can't tell which of them wrote one part (which is a good thing--it means the book flows and is cohesive and very well written). I sincerely hope the duo writes ...more
Jennifer Riddell
Jan 07, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Beautifully Written

Wow, what can I Say? The end of the series is here and I'm happy yet sad. I'm sad because the end is here. I will miss the characters for sure.

This book was far better than the others. I loved how the darkness didn't take over King Kade. How working together as a team with Ari proved that the 2 are stronger together than apart. There was so much going on I don't have the time to write about it all. So, that being said...read the book. But make sure you start from book one. It
Kimberly
Dec 21, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Fantastic end to a wonderful series!

Queen Mecca closes out the NYC Mecca series, and I am so satisfied with how things wrapped up. Ari and Kade (OMG Kade, my love for you still burns strong) are great, and while I’m sad their journey has come to an end, their story is definitely ending on a high note.

Major kudos to the authors for writing such a compelling, creative series with primary and secondary characters that I can’t help but root for and love. I’ll definitely be going back for a few re-re
Tash L
Dec 18, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Queen Mecca is the fourth and final book in the NYC Mecca series by Jaymin Eve and Leia Stone. This is the second series I have read by these authors and have absolutely loved this one as well.
Ari and Kade make a great strong couple as well as great leaders. They have a great close group of family and friends that are willing to put their lives on the line to help Ari defeat the Winter Queen, Dark Fae Lord and Luca. This story grabs you and draws you in and you don’t want to stop reading.
A gre
Melissa Takacs
Dec 20, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I am NEVER disappointed in this author. I am an avid reader and sometimes it is very easy for me to see the plot and ending of a book and that is so disappointing. This book, however, it kept me guessing the entire time and for me that is just the best feeling. This book is fast paced, exciting, emotional and amazing. I love her characters and the world she has so intricately created. My only disappointment is that the series has ended. I could read another 10 books in this series and never get ...more
Leia Stone is the USA TODAY bestselling author of the Matefinder series which is optioned for flim, and the Hive Trilogy. She lives in Arizona with her husband, two kids and her dog. When she is not chasing around her twin son and daughter, or writing, she has her nose shoved in a book. She wrote her first book when she was 23 years old. Keep reading and live with purpose.

ht

NYC Mecca (4 books)
  • Queen Heir (NYC Mecca, #1)
  • Queen Alpha (NYC Mecca, #2)
  • Queen Fae (NYC Mecca, #3)