Start by marking “A Very Married Christmas (Silver Bell Falls, #3)” as Want to Read:
A Very Married Christmas (Silver Bell Falls, #3)

A Very Married Christmas (Silver Bell Falls #3)

4.25  ·  Rating details ·  181 Ratings  ·  59 Reviews
She’s ready to deck the halls…
But not with wedding decorations.

For the most part, Melanie Harper has made her peace with her negative feelings toward Christmas. Thanks to her fiancé, she’s even learned to enjoy the holiday. But that doesn’t mean she wants to share it with her wedding day!

He’s dreaming of a white Christmas…
Complete with a wedding!

Ever since they first
Published November 15th 2017 by Chasing Romance, Inc.

To ask other readers questions about A Very Married Christmas, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about A Very Married Christmas

Isha Coleman
Nov 11, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: first-reads
Make way for the Scrooge of Christmas past! Melanie and Josiah are at it again. A Very Married Christmas is a chance to catch up with Christmas phobic Melanie and her Prince Charming of the season, Josiah. In order to enjoy the full experience, reading Christmas in Silver Bell Falls is a must! Melanie and Josiah"s road has been full of snowdrifts and rocky terrain but they've weathered the storm. Will they survive the wedding planning? Ms. Chase has a simple formula for the magic she creates. Sh ...more
Joni Simpson Foster
Nov 07, 2017 rated it it was amazing
OMG!! SO GOOD!! Samantha is a master at her craft that's for sure.. This novella is the perfect addition to the Silver Bell Falls series.. It had all the feels, happy and ugly crying with excitement and cheering the characters one.
Maree Repa
Five Amazing Stars

Planning for their Big Day

I was absolutely to read this most wonderful thrilling Christmas tale, A Silver Bells Holiday Novella written by the amazing, romantic and most wonderful tale by Samantha Chase. With this classical beautiful wedding by the two characters. I was so excited to read this most fabulous Christmas classic of all!!

As Melanie Harper was just so wonderfully relieved with he fiancé, Josiah Stone. They were simply pleased with the work to make this house their ho
Rhonda Ziglar
Nov 14, 2017 rated it it was amazing
5 MARRIED CHRISTMAS STARS!! I love Silver Bell Falls and it was fun going back. What a perfect Christmas story for this time of year. This was a beautiful story for Josiah and Melanie, these two deserved it. Samantha Chase is by far one of my favorite authors always giving me a 5 star read. I voluntarily reviewed an advance reader copy of this book.
Jane
Nov 15, 2017 rated it really liked it
Sweet! This is a continuation of Mel and Josiah's story. It is cute, sweet and fun! A quick and fun holiday story for all! I am in love with Silver Bells Falls and hope there are more stories to come!!
Sandy S
Nov 13, 2017 rated it really liked it
3.75 stars—

ABOUT THE BOOK: Release Date November 15, 2017

She’s ready to deck the halls…
But not with wedding decorations.

He’s dreaming of a white Christmas…
Complete with a wedding!

Ever since they first met, Josiah Stone has done his best to show Melanie how magical Chri
Angela Reed
Nov 13, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Silver Bell Falls welcomes you back!!!

Wow! Samantha Chase can really write a book. She is a favorite author of mine. She writes with a style all her own that you just love. Samantha puts everything in her books. She writes with heart and soul. There is something magical about Samantha's books. She has a magical way about her. I just love her books.

If you haven't read any of the Silver Bell Falls stories then do do. Start with:
1)Christmas in Silver Bell Falls.
2)Christmas On Pointe.
then read A Ve
Kay Pflueger
Nov 15, 2017 rated it it was amazing
This novella is a continuation of “Christmas in Silver Bell Falls”and ties up Melanie and Josiah’s love story with a big red Christmas bow. I loved the book and am keeping my fingers crossed that the Hallmark Channel realizes what a wonderful Christmas movie this story would make!

Melanie came to Silver Bell Falls under duress but in doing so, found her true love in Josiah. The only problem is she hates Christmas and the town literally oozes it. She has lived there now for two years and has learn
Lynn Lim
Nov 14, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Do you know what I LOVED most about this book, other than it being another phenomenal Samantha Chase story? It was a conclusion to a previous that did not have a cliffhanger. I absolutely flipped when I found out that we would find out more about the lives Melanie Harper and Josiah Stone from a previous book, Christmas in Silver Bell Falls. YES!!!!
I will say this, you do REALLY need to read Christmas in Silver Bell Falls first to understand the full impact of the storyline in A Very Married Chr
Kathy
Jul 28, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Everyone loves an amazing Holiday read right? And who doesn't love reading about an amazing winter wedding? Well Samantha Chase delivers on both accounts with A Very Married Christmas. However at times her characters have other ideas. Not one for Christmas Melanie just can't imagine celebrating much less having her big day take place on the one holiday she just can't enjoy. But her future husband can't give up now trying everything he can to get Melanie to not only love Christmas but have their ...more
Cheryl
Nov 15, 2017 rated it it was amazing
It's always a treat to revisit a favorite couple from a well loved romance. When it's set during the holiday season, it adds a extra bit of magic. And if it revolves around the wedding of said couple...in this case Melanie and Josiah from Silver Bell Falls...it's definitely a must read for all romance readers!
Before reading further, I recommend you first read Christmas in Silver Bell Falls. While that book ended without a cliffhanger, A Very Married Christmas is definitely a continuation and doe
Alima Livzletlivz
Nov 14, 2017 rated it really liked it
Melanie Harper and Josiah Stone christened “Christmas In Silver Bell Falls” and now a couple of years of dating and we return to Silver Bell Falls for their wedding.

As different as two ends of the spectrum and polar opposite of each other, Melanie and Josiah have overcome their vast differences and end up falling in love. Now with Christmas upon on them, and Josiah wanting to tie the nuptials during the Christmas festivities, he’s got a heck of a job convincing Melanie of the same. With Christm
Mona
Nov 06, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Welcome back to Silver Bells Fall for the wedding of the season..The 3rd book in Silver Bell Falls...

Heartwarming, Christmas, Makes you laugh right from the beginning..

Ms. Chase has done it again. If you haven’t read
Christmas on Pointe start there first, and then Christmas in Silver Bell Falls.

You don’t want to miss the journey in the town that’s know for all things Christmas.

Are there Wedding bells in Silver Bell Falls for Melanie Harper and Sheriff Josiah Stone?
They both want two different w
Heather
Nov 14, 2017 rated it it was amazing
After reading Christmas in Silver Bell Falls I couldn’t imagine a man more perfect than Josiah. He is strong, community-focused, loving, kind, and sexy as hell! Turns out that Josiah gets better with time as he settles into his wonderful relationship with Melanie.

Since we last visited Josiah and Melanie, they have built a house together and now live in it. They are engaged and they are loving life. Josiah has one desire…marry the love of his life at Christmas…this Christmas to be exact!

Melanie
Donna Smith
Nov 13, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I loved this extended epilogue to Melanie and Josiah' s story. Josiah has made good memories with Melanie in the last couple of Christmases to combat her bad ones growing up. They were engaged Christmas eve. When their house is finished, they run out of excuses to put off the wedding. Josiah has plans to have a Christmas wedding but Melanie still has hard feelings about the holiday.
I enjoyed this volume as much if not more than the first book. Josiah has grown to accept that Melanie is having a
Shari
Nov 14, 2017 rated it it was amazing
The continuing romance of Melanie and Josiah, whom we first met in Christmas in Silver Falls. Now that the house is done, 2 years in the making, Josiah wants a wedding now at Christmas, he thinks it is the perfect time of the year. On the other hand, Melanie wants to get married but wants the time to plan and not at Christmas, since she was a holiday scrooge. When an incident threatens their future, things might happen faster than planned.

I love visiting Silver Falls, a town that loves Christm
Bev Sten
Nov 13, 2017 rated it it was amazing
"A Very Married Christmas" is the continuation of "Christmas in Silver Bell Falls". Melanie Harper is warming up to the idea of Christmas until Josiah brings up the possibility of having their wedding at Christmas. She still dislikes Christmas but she loves Josiah! As Josiah shows Melanie the possible venues she's torn but still adamant that bad things happen near Christmas. A truly sweet novella. The special Silver Bell Falls and an awesome holiday read to get you in the mood for Christmas. Sam ...more
Tina Todd shobe
Nov 15, 2017 rated it it was amazing
You'll want to read Christmas in Silver Bells Falls prior to reading A Very Married Christmas. You'll get a better understanding to Melanie's aversion to Christmas.

Josiah would like to set their wedding date for Christmas Day and has found the perfect location. Melanie would like just about any other date but then. They keep pushing back their 'date' discussion not that they don't want to get married but because they wanted to avoid possible disagreements.

I love how Josiah knew the sneaky ways t
Pam
Nov 05, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Melanie & Josiah have had a busy two years starting with getting engaged. He's been reelected to the sheriffs office. She's written & published two books. They've built their house & moved in. Now it's time to concentrate on their next step, the Wedding. If your fiancée hates Christmas, what better way to stay on her good side than ask for a Christmas wedding? The thought is good - to try to replace her bad memories with a good one. Too bad Melanie isn't on board.

This is a terrific
Jessica Bates
Nov 12, 2017 rated it it was amazing
For a novella this book packed in a lot. It’s filled with love, scary moments and thoughts, and friendship. Josiah has and will always Love Christmas, which is why to him it’s the best time of the year to marry his soulmate. Melanie isn’t a fan of the idea. She wants to wait until spring and have their own special memories. When Josiah is hurt on the job, Melanie soon realizes a Christmas wedding is for the best. This doesn’t mean there won’t be bumps in the road.
Josiah is the kind of man I wis
Shawn
Nov 07, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I was so excited to head back to Silver Bell Falls and see what happened to Melanie and Josiah.
Two years after they met a lot has happened. They have built a house, got engaged, and Melanie seems to like Christmas just a little better the in the first book.
This is a great heart warming book perfect for the Christmas Season. This is one of the few times I highly recommend reading the first book in this series. Most times a book in a series can be read as a stand alone but to get all the backgro
Patty Montoro
Nov 08, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I loved coming back to Silver Bell Falls for Josiah and Melanie's wedding . Josiah has been trying so hard to make Melanie's holidays special for her. Now he would love for them to get married on Christmas. Melanie is not interested in sharing her anniversary with this holiday. I loved how Josiah was not going to admit defeat. The whole town bands together so they can have a perfect wedding. The whole town wantes to be part of their happiness. Melanie realizes they can make beautiful memory at C ...more
Bette Hansen
Nov 19, 2017 rated it liked it
Ok read

This was just an ok read for me which is a rarity as I usually adore Ms. Case's holiday stories. This one just didn't seem to have much to add to the original story for this couple. We first met Melanie and Josiah in Christmas in silver Bell Falls. She's a scripts of sorts and Hayes the holiday season. He loves the holidays and wants to help Melanie find the joy of the season. Now 2 years later and these two are finally ready to plan the wedding. He wants a holiday wedding and she doesn't
Cara Group
Nov 15, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I'm a sucker for holiday books (and movies) and this one can be added to the list! It was great to revisit Silver Bell Falls and check-in on how these characters are doing.

This is a continuation of a series and I HIGHLY recommend you read the other books before this one. Start with: Christmas in Silver Bell Falls, then read Christmas On Pointe and then read A Very Married Christmas.

My favorite part is that the progression that the main character has made with regards to her feelings on the hol
Erika
Nov 06, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Samantha Chase has once again whisked us back to beautiful Silver Bell Falls, and this time for a wedding of two characters we have already grown to know and love, Josiah and Melanie!

Josiah's eagerness to get married in a quick manner is met by Melanie's hesitance, as she craves time to plan a proper wedding. Josiah doesn't need time, and makes it his mission to show Melanie that all they need is each other and a little Christmas magic, that is abundant in Silver Bell Falls!

Samantha Chase treat
Amy
Nov 07, 2017 rated it it was amazing
What better than a Christmas wedding to wrap up Josiah and Melanie’s beautiful love story! I love Silver Bell Falls and how tight knit they are. No matter if it’s due to a crisis or to help plan and celebrate, they all come together and there are to support and help each other.

Samantha Chase gives us another spectacular holiday book that leaves you feeling all warm and happy inside. This is the perfect book to snuggle under a blanket with a warm cup of cocoa and lose yourself in the festive town
Michelle Pierce
Nov 18, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Melanie and Josiah are one of my favorite couples and I’m glad we get to visit them again. From page one, I was drawn in and didn’t want the book to end. It was fun to see what everyone was up to and I was excited about Dean and Abby’s news. The wedding dress shopping with Danielle and her witty banter, cracked me up and the impromptu bridal shower with that cast of characters, was just icing on the cake. We knew there wouldn’t be smooth sailing in getting to the big day with these two but in th ...more
Jennifer Dicenzo
Nov 14, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I love Christmas books! And I love that this author gives us a continuation of Melanie and Josiah’s story from last Christmas. Yes you do need to read Christmas in Silver Bell Falls first. In this novella, the only disagreement Melanie and Josiah have is when and where to get married. Josiah of course wants the Christmas wedding, he even has the when and where in mind. Melanie, for as much as she loves Josiah, still isn’t completely over her ghosts of Christmas’ past. Can these two realize that ...more
Tracy Flick
Shelves: books-2017
What a great book to get you in the mood for the holidays. I love Josiah and Melanie in Silver Bell Falls and I fell more in love with them now. Josiah and Melanie have been engaged for a while and Josiah s ready to set a date, Christmas. Melanie likes Christmas more than she did, but she doesn’t want a Christmas wedding. Josiah and Melanie have such a wonderful relationship. I love their banter and the chemistry they have together. This book had me tearing up at times and it tugged at my heart. ...more
KimberlyDawn
Nov 15, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Melanie has been in Silver Falls almost two years. When she moved here, she thought three months would feel like forever, but now it has become home. She has come to love this small Christmas town, Christmas, and her sheriff. They are happily engaged, without a wedding date. They both have different ideas about the perfect time of year to get married. Will they be able to find a date and plan the perfect wedding? Seeing Melanie find true happiness, with her past finally behind her, was what I wa ...more
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 next »
New York Times and USA Today Bestseller/contemporary romance writer Samantha Chase released her debut novel, Jordan's Return, in November 2011. Although she waited until she was in her 40's to publish for the first time, writing has been a lifelong passion. Her motivation to take that step was her students: teaching creative writing to elementary age students all the way up through high school and ...more
More about Samantha Chase

Silver Bell Falls (3 books)
  • Christmas in Silver Bell Falls (Silver Bell Falls, #1)
  • Christmas On Pointe (Silver Bell Falls, #2)