Start by marking “Everwylde (The Kindred, #2)” as Want to Read:
Everwylde (The Kindred, #2)

Everwylde

(The Kindred #2)

Re-enter the world of New York Times bestselling author Donna Grant’s spellbinding Kindred series.

To live in the light, they hunt in the dark…

Strong-willed and cunning, Ravyn was taken in as a child by a group of witch Hunters who raised her to be the best of the best. When she receives word that the witch who murdered her mother and ripped apart her world is nearby, Ravy
ebook
Published April 16th 2018 by DL Grant, LLC.

To ask other readers questions about Everwylde, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Everwylde

Start your review of Everwylde (The Kindred, #2)
Aleen ~Lampshade Reader
Originally posted on lampshadereader.com

I voluntarily reviewed an Advance Reader Copy of this book.

If ever there was a fast paced story, Everwylde was it. Donna Grant’s ability to weave a story full of magic was gripping and exciting.

Insta-love and insta-attraction to the max!

Normally, I am not a fan of insta anything. I find it to be quite unbelievable and rushed. But for some reason Ravyn’s and Cerac’s fast love totally made sense to me. With their world full of magic and
Suzi (Obsessive Reading Disorder)
Once again, just a joy to be thrust back to the middle ages with withes and warlocks and witch hunters. Raven and Carac were perfect for each other and made a great team. Loved all the twists and turns.

Looking forward to the next book!
Malissa
Donna Grant is one of my favorite Paranormal Romance authors and she has just wrapped herself a little more tightly around my heart with her Kindred books. I love this world of witches and hunters, the magic that Donna weaves, the world she has created, and the characters that she gives us. I love how strong her characters are, both male and female, especially the females. I adore that she is writing these strong women who know exactly what they want and are not afraid to get it, who are not afr ...more
Gaele
AudioBook Review:
Stars: Overall: 4 Narration: 3 Story: 4

My first introduction to this series and world, Grant managed to present a story reminiscent of King Arthur with plenty of magical elements, destined love and plenty of dangers to overcome in this book. Raven is a witch-hunter, raised to seek out the danger from witches, and determined to exact her revenge against those who took everything, including her family, from her. As a character, Raven was strong willed and fierce, and her impulsiv
Eva Millien
Jan 01, 2019 rated it it was amazing
The second book in The Kindred series is an exhilarating thrill of a read. Ravyn and Carac stand out as vivid characters with strong wills and a desire to put an end to evil. Their romance is sweet and passionate but the relationship has a few obstacles that must be overcome and secrets have to be revealed which keeps suspense building throughout. Readers can easily understand where the characters are coming from and easily connect to Ravyn and Carac which keeps them glued to the pages.

The plot
JodyL
Sep 24, 2018 rated it it was amazing
These books are a bit different but I am liking them quite a bit. It takes a chapter or two to figure out what is going on but then your in for a wild ride. Give it a try if you like strong heroines.
Ravyn is one of the hunters like Leoma from the first book. She is after a witch with blonde hair that killed her whole family when she was four.
Carac is the leader of a group of mercenary fighters. He was hired by Sir John to fight in a battle with his neighbor over land. But something strange happe
Khrista Baxter
Apr 19, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Revenge is a deadly game

Everwylde is book 2 in the Kindred Series. Donna takes us back to 1300's Scotland to hunt an evil witch coven that wants to kill all humans. The coven is hunting for the bones of the first witch, these bones will give them untold power and it is up to the witch hunters to stop them.
Ravyn has been with the hunters since she was a small child, orphaned when her family was killed by a witch. Ravyn is set in revenge! What she doesn't count on is meeting Carac. Carac sets her
Jessica Woods
Feb 21, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Everwylde is an action packed, historical/paranormal romance worthy of 4.5 stars. Ravyn is such a strong warrior and unconventional female while Carac is a brave and loyal knight. These characters rock. The action is strong, the love story is sweet, and the bad guys evil for a truly emotional and compelling plot. The Coven are a band of bad witches trying to take over the world with powerful talismans made from the very first witch's bones. The Varroki (good witches) and the Hunters are trying t ...more
Susan Provost
Mar 14, 2020 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
The Hunter finds her Knight

A great story with a strong heroine. Ravyn is beautiful, intelligent, highly trained and on a mission to avenge her family, as well as rid The Coven of one more witch. Carac is a battle hardened knight who might be working with The Coven and helping the witch who murdered her family. A suspenseful story that follows Ravyn and Carac as they confront their enemies and their attraction on their quest to protect the relic of the First Witch. Will they succeed or will treac
Christina Adams
Oct 21, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I love Ravyn's character, again an orphan raised to be a Hunter meets Sir Carac who again has been caught up in the battle of good vs. evil witches. The overall story continues as the Hunters now learn about another group and try to thwart the efforts of the evil Coven. Carac is brilliant commander of his own army, who are swords for hire at times. Carac comes to the aid of an old friend or so he thinks, he soon figures out that there are more things at work and wants to leave all of this behind ...more
Angie
May 22, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
I enjoyed this book but it didn't suck me in. It wasn't until I hit the climax of the book that I felt like I couldn't put it down. Though I love everything that Donna Grant puts out this one just wasn't there for me 100%. It is well written and has a fantastic heroine who shows that she isn't afraid to take on any man and we continue to see the other fierce heroines as well. I'm excited for the next book and I just hope that it reads a bit quicker.
Susan Hamilton
Oct 02, 2018 rated it really liked it
Solid offering from Grant. I'm enjoying the premise of the story although, at first (in the first book and this) I was a little resistant to the wicked witch stereotype that appeared to be starting, but Grant walked the balance on that nicely -- and in this second book, offered a perspective from one of the "wicked" witches that made it clear they weren't just evil for evil's sake (at least not entirely).

I think I prefer her Dragon novels, but will definitely read more of this series as well.
Erin Remen
May 18, 2020 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Exciting adventure in a world of magic

Ravyn has long seemed revenge against the witch that murdered her family and orphaned her. As a hunter she hunts the coven in the hopes of discovering whom she seeks. Her search brings her to a battle being waged, whispers of a witch and a man that makes her heart pound and want things set never has before. Together they will fight to keep the next relic out of the covens hands and protect the world from them, at all costs.
Anneliese Windlebourne
Wow, I really enjoyed Everwylde!
I was initially was skeptical to start reading this as I had started reading Everkin (book 1) and found it to be too slow for my liking so I did not finish.
Right from the start Everwylde had me captured! I look forward to reading Everkin now and learning of Leoma’s story.

This is shaping to be another great series by Donna Grant.
Anne Richardson
Feb 20, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
What great second book in this series.
There’s Hunters, warriors,good witches and bad witches.
The first witch had her bones scattered and hidden from the world.
Carac a Warrior and Ravyn a hunter meet when ravyn is hunting a bad witch they have to fight the bad witch.
Loved this storyline and characters.
Voluntarily reviewed this advance copy
Angel Padillo
3 1/2 stars

I enjoyed Everwylde much more than the first book in the series. Ravyn and Carac were interesting characters right from the beginning. About 3/4 into the book, the story started to drag and things played out for way too long. It probably could of been an easy 4 or 5 star read if it was 50 pages shorter.
Teresa
May 03, 2020 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
A great follow on from book one.
The adventures of Ravyn and Carac were great, as the battle to uncover more deceits by the Coven. I also enjoyed their love story. I enjoy this series because of the witches and warlocks, the types of characters are enjoyable to read as well as the storyline.
I look forward to book three.
DebM603
Aug 20, 2020 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Love this series!

Hunters, witches warlockes, magic and knights! What more could a gal wish for! Me Donna sucks you in from the first page and then the adventure begins. Strong women and gorgeous fighting knights fall in love while trying to destroy. This series is not to be missed.
Barbara Perry
Apr 16, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Kindred spirit

Yet another great series from Donna and as always can't wait for the next instalment of this exciting storyline. Plenty of new characters to love and hate along with fascinating tales. Hurry autumn for the next book.
Monica
Sep 16, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Join the fight

Another great book in this series. This is Ravyn's story. She of course is another kick-butt Hunter. Along the way she meet Carac, an equal in everyway. The bad witches need to go and it's a good thing more fighters are helping.
Donna
Dec 03, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I loved this book. Donna Grant created a strong female main character and gave her a perfect male counterpart in Everwylde. Their was so much action in this book that once I started the book I couldn’t put it down.
Shannon
May 15, 2020 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Obsessed with this series

I love getting sucked into this world by Donna Grant. She is such a master writer and captivates and enthralls you with this story. I can’t wait to keep reading this series.
Mhollie
Aug 23, 2020 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Great read!

Quite the twisted story. Death. Torture. Witches. Covens. Warlocks. Familiars. Ghosts. Rayven and Carac don’t stand a chance. Or do they? Do they get their HEA?
sandy forguson
Apr 19, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Can’t say enough good things about this book Carac and Ravyn story is spelling binding and keep you from not putting the book down would highly recommend any one of her series 👍😋
Kamy
May 26, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Exciting!!!

I enjoyed all books, but it is a pleasure to read about The Kindred world. Can’t wait for the next book!! Don’t keep us waiting too long🙂🤗
Chrissi
Jan 09, 2019 rated it really liked it
This series is so good! I am only 2 books in and already I am addicted!!
Sharron Johnson
Jan 08, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Love the series so far. Things are building up! These Hunters are fierce!
Jo
Jul 12, 2020 rated it really liked it
Enjoying this series a lot. I love all Ms Grant’s books!
Looking forward eagerly to the next one because I’ve got the serious hots for Jarin! 💘
Judy  Reasoner
Aug 14, 2020 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Good reading

This book was well written, keeping me enchanted
I think anyone who enjoys fantasy fiction will definitely be glad that they are going to read this book
Torie
Apr 04, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I love everything about this series. The characters are strong and bold. They don't hesitate to go after they want.Witch hunters and warriors going after the evil coven. Who will win?

• Vixen (Dark Protectors #11.5)
  • Broken Dawn (Immortal Guardians, #10)
  • Beware the Darkness (Guardians Of Eternity, #14)
  • Disorderly Conduct (The Anna Albertini Files #1)
  • Broken (Deep Ops #3)
  • Knight Awakening (Scorpius Syndrome #6)
  • Conquer the Darkness (Guardians of Eternity #15)
  • Darkness Returns (Guardians Of Eternity, #13)
  • Sacrifice of Darkness (Guardians of Eternity, #15.5)
  • Bayou Baby (Butterfly Bayou #2)
  • The Jackal (Black Dagger Brotherhood: Prison Camp, #1; Black Dagger Legacy, #5)
  • Bosco (Kings of Korruption MC #5)
  • Hard (Great Scots, #2)
  • Found and Forged (The Lost Sentinel, #4)
  • Reaper (Demonica Underworld, #9; Demonica, #19)
  • Well of Magic (Rosie O'Grady's Paranormal Bar and Grill #4)
  • Shadow and Ice (Gods of War, #1)
  • Lethal Balance (Sons of the Survivalist, #2)
Donna is the New York Times and USA Today bestselling author of over a hundred novels. Her most popular series is the breathtaking Dark King (aka Dragon King) series featuring dragons, immortal Highlanders, and the Fae.

In addition to her novels, Donna has written short stories, novellas, and novelettes for digital-first and print release. She has been dubbed as giving the “paranormal genre a burst

The Kindred (5 books)
  • Eversong (The Kindred, #1)
  • Everbound (The Kindred, #3)
  • Evernight (The Kindred, #4)
  • Everspell: A Kindred Novel (The Kindred Book 5)

News & Interviews