Start by marking “Re-Nourish: A Simple Way to Eat Well” as Want to Read:
Re-Nourish: A Simple Way to Eat Well

Re-Nourish: A Simple Way to Eat Well

An expert's guide to re-nourishing your mind and body through nutrition by London's leading Harley Street Nutritionist, Rhiannon Lambert (@Rhitrition on Instagram).

'With the rising trend of 'healthy eating' many of us have lost touch with the true meaning of nutrition. I want to take us back to basics with my simple approach to eating well, free from dieting and
Published February 26th 2019 by Yellow Kite

To ask other readers questions about Re-Nourish, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Re-Nourish

Start your review of Re-Nourish: A Simple Way to Eat Well
Gem ~ Bee
Jan 03, 2018 rated it really liked it
Full of easy to follow professional nutritional advice regarding food types, diets, macro & micro nutrients and exercise a third of this book is about arming yourself to eat well and fuel your body.
The rest is carefully structured recipes for breakfast, lunch, main meals, sweet treats, sauces & salads. There is a vast array of vegetarian and vegan options and it features many original recipes & variations on classics. A very worthwhile book to get for the kitchen shelf
Sharon
Apr 10, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: 2019, food
An incredibly sensible and science based approach to healthy eating. I really love the author's ethos - no food is off limits, it's finding the balance that's key. I also really liked the recipes section too, as there were a lot of suggestions of how to vary things to keep your food interesting, as well as healthy.
Emily
Nov 24, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Healthy living for everyone

Usually with healthy eating recipe books there are a lot of references to fad diets or loosing weight, this book goes against the grain and I'm glad! It's accessible, you can read little bits at a time, it's educational but it still keeps food/meals interesting! Rhiannon has a very special way of keeping everything down to earth and I would highly recommend this book to anyone trying to have a healthier diet. I bought this book to give me ideas to cook healthier meals
Denisa
Aug 16, 2018 rated it really liked it
Very well structured nutrition book!
A down side for me are the recipes, since i’m a student and most ingredients are quite pricey and need before hand preparation. But, if you have a little bit of time on your hands, they’re amaizing and very nutritious!
MS G R Wills
Sep 30, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Healthy eating kept simple

At last a book that is easy to make healthy changes in your diet. No complicated ingredients. Good simple advice, this way of eating has stoped those bad boy food cravings for me. Thankyou Rhiannon.
Estelle Curiel
Sep 09, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: non-fiction
Rhiannon's book is my go to for anything nutrition. Her recipes are amazing, but it's really all the information that is evidence based that makes this book a must read for anyone remotely interested in being more healthy - inside and out!
susan dwyer
Aug 06, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Refreshing

Refreshing and certainly a book I will use over and over again. Food the old fashioned way, not messed with and so tasty.
Dominique Antiglio
Apr 28, 2018 rated it it was amazing
This book is bringing nutrition back to basic in a truly healthy and positive way. The recipes are good for the entire family and very tasty! Thank you Rhiannon!
Mrs Claire Milne
Jul 15, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Will keep referring back to this

This book is a good mix of advice and recipes. Enjoyed it and now feel more motivated to eat better.
Laura Taylor
Jan 23, 2018 rated it really liked it
Really informative book with a simplistic, holistic approach toward nutrition. Some very appetising recipes that’s are great for everyday use, with simple and easy to find ingredients.
Christine Jolley
Stuff every one already knows about nutrition. Looking forward to trying the recipes but mostly book just okay :/
Rosalie Rogers
Jan 04, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Really useful information in the first half of the book. Have really enjoyed some of the recipes from the second half, and they aren't too complicated!
Vicki
Jan 11, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: 2018-read
Love this. easy to follow healthy recipes. unlike other healthy loving books I have read there are no random hard to find ingredients just food you can find on your local supermarket. defo recommend
catrin russell
May 21, 2018
Sep 17, 2018
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 next »

• The Vertue Method: A stronger, fitter, healthier you – in 28 days
  • Just Eat It: How intuitive eating can help you get your shit together around food
  • The 4 Pillar Plan: How to Relax, Eat, Move, Sleep Your Way to a Longer, Healthier Life
  • The Food Medic: Recipes & Fitness for a Healthier, Happier You
  • The Doctor’s Kitchen: Supercharge your health with 100 delicious everyday recipes
  • The Food Medic for Life: Easy recipes to help you live well every day
  • Strong: Over 80 Exercises and 40 Recipes For Achieving A Fit, Healthy and Balanced Body
  • The Stress Solution: The 4 Steps to Reset Your Body, Mind, Relationships and Purpose
  • The Clever Guts Diet
  • Lean in 15: 15 minute meals and workouts to keep you lean and healthy
  • Happy: Finding joy in every day and letting go of perfect
  • Jog On: How Running Saved My Life