Start by marking “By Tomorrow: (a short story) (A Bite-Sized Romance Book 1)” as Want to Read:
By Tomorrow: (a short story) (A Bite-Sized Romance Book 1)

By Tomorrow: (a short story) (A Bite-Sized Romance Book 1)

"By Tomorrow is everything you look for in a once-in-a-lifetime love. Five tremendous stars." --Gypsy Treasures and Fairytale Dreams Book Blog

"What an absolute little gem of a story! For a short story it certainly packs a punch and is a complete story in its own right. The characters were great. I loved Jamie and Claire (good names BTW, lol). They were surprisingly well d
Published November 2nd 2017 by A Bite-Sized Romance

To ask other readers questions about By Tomorrow, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about By Tomorrow

Eleni-Revekka
Nov 06, 2017 rated it it was amazing
moreeeeee, I need more from Jamie and Claire!!! ❤❤❤❤ ...more
UltraMeital
Nov 04, 2017 rated it it was amazing
This was the sweetest thing! Claire Higgins and Jamie MacAllister work together in an IT department, Jamie coming from Edinburgh to help out the company with his skills. As time goes by the two of them more than connect. Jamie is all Claire can think of and Jamie is the same only he found himself engaged to be married TOMORROW.

Claire won't say anything because it's not allowed to date co-workers in the company they are working in and she needs her job too much to try and date Jamie and besides,
Maree Repa
Nov 05, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Five Amazing Stars

Coping

I was absolutely thrilled to accept the next wonder short story written by the wonderful writer, Katy Regnery. With another’s sweetest romance to enjoy. I so thoroughly enjoyed this too.

This such wonderful magnificent story and relationship between Claire and Jamie who worked together. It perfectly displays the growth and desire for their relationship.

Finding out now that Jamie was now engaged and marrying someone else certainly broke Claire’s heart.

Such a wonderful stor
Jenny - Book Sojourner
2.5 Stars
Hero was not my favorite.
Saunders
Dec 19, 2017 rated it it was ok
Shelves: 2017, nope, short
Note to author - there are NO gangs in Glasgow!
Maureen
Aug 14, 2018 rated it liked it
Rogetwhi
Mar 06, 2018 rated it it was ok
Dec 29, 2017 rated it really liked it
This was a sweet short story, but I couldn't help but think of Outlander while reading it because the male lead was named Jamie and was from Scotland, while the female main character was named Claire. I am glad it was available through Kindle Unlimited because I don't necessarily think paying a dollar for such a short story would be worth it, as usually these type of stories are offered in anthologies with eleven other stories or for free on an author's website or for signing up for an author's ...more
JLS
Nov 13, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: reviewed
Short and sweet

Jamie's getting married and by tomorrow will be out of Claire's reach. Claire loves Jamie but Jamie is unaware. Jamie loves Claire but knows she won't give up her job which says co workers can't date so why does it matter if he marries Pheobe. But so much can change in a day's time. By tomorrow everything could change.
Laney Shupe
Dec 04, 2017 rated it really liked it
Um, Outlander?

- I couldn't help but compare this story of Claire and Jamie to the one by Diana Gabaldon. Although 1500 times shorter and cute rather than passionate, I found myself pulling for the two of them just the same.
SaN~
Mar 04, 2019 rated it liked it
Jamie + Claire + Scottish = Outlander 😁
Too short to fully enjoy though.
Xine's Obsession
Jan 07, 2018 rated it liked it
3.5⭐ ...more
Lisa
Nov 05, 2017 rated it it was amazing
What a perfect romance novelette and such great angst between Claire and Jamie! I highly recommend this story and didn’t want it to end! It was the perfect bedtime story! 💗
Diane plourde
Nov 22, 2017 rated it it was amazing
A short quick sweet and romantic read. I loved it.
Tami Talbert
Jan 10, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Just a wee nibble of a romance, but despite its miniature size, By Tomorrow quickly grasped my attention. In usual Katy Regnery style she completely enveloped my heart. A very quick read but unquestionably captivating and perfect... other than my wish that is was longer. 5 stars for By Tomorrow ❤ ...more
Jiyoung
Nov 12, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: 2017, like-it
It was extremely short and yet, I cried!
Gah—I want more!
Kristine
Nov 06, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Great

A Great fast read. I love HEA stories and dreams come true tales and this short story had it all.
Sandra R
Nov 03, 2017 rated it really liked it
I loved this beautifully written short romance !
Melissa Smith Doughty
Dec 31, 2017 rated it it was amazing
More!! I need more.

Love this short story!! It reminds me of Outlander. I can see this as a whole book. I really enjoyed it. Thanks Katy.
Iluvbooks44
May 08, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Phenomenal book!!!

I love Katy’s books, she is one of my favourite authors.

I loved this book from start to finish.

I love the characters and the story.
Seanang
Nov 21, 2017 rated it really liked it
Who would think you could fit so much story in 29 pages!! Katy Regnery can!! Great little read
Alex (h00kisback)

D²
Nov 12, 2017 rated it it was ok
Melanie
Jan 02, 2018 rated it really liked it
Claire and Jamie (love the names by the way) work together in the IT department. Jamie comes from Scotland and has come over to provide the company with his skills. The two really connect with each other and share something special.

But before Jamie can blink, he is engaged and is getting married tomorrow- without knowing how he did it. Claire is devastated by this development but won't say anything as she won't date someone she works with.

Overall, this novella was really sweet and I really liked
Jeanette montgomery
May 02, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Phenomenal book!!!

I love Katy’s books, she is one of my favourite authors.

I loved this book from start to finish.

I love the characters and the story.
April Ladish
Beth
rated it it was ok
Mar 15, 2018
« previous 1 3 4 next »
New York Times and USA Today bestselling author Katy Regnery started her writing career by enrolling in a short story class in January 2012. One year later, she signed her first contract and Katy’s first novel was published in September 2013.

Now exclusively self-published, Katy claims authorship of the multi-titled Blueberry Lane Series, which follows the English, Winslow, Rousseau, Story, and Amb