Start by marking “El triunfo del amor (Nora Roberts)” as Want to Read:
El triunfo del amor (Nora Roberts)

El triunfo del amor (Nora Roberts)

Un hombre misterioso le había puesto un cuchillo en el cuello durante su primera noche en la playa. Cuando la intrépida Morgan James descubrió que se trataba del millonario Nicholas Gregoras, amenazó con denunciarlo a la policía. Pero, ¿de qué podía acusarlo después de responder a sus besos con una pasión devoradora? Lo único que en realidad le había robado era el corazón.

Published October 1st 2017 by Harlequin, una división de HarperCollins Ibérica (first published 1985)

To ask other readers questions about El triunfo del amor, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about El triunfo del amor

Vanili
Nov 21, 2013 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
This book was absolutely fantastic1 Finished it in 2 days. Never read Nora Roberts, is all of her books this good? I don't know, for many this book will maybe be lame, but I love the romance and passion she is describing between Nicholas and Morgan. Gotta love it.
Liz Balaam
May 16, 2012 rated it did not like it  ·  review of another edition
For the first time ever I did not enjoy a Nora Roberts book. The characters were typical - the beautiful girl and the Greek god type guy. The whole story was too predictable and I could not wait to get to the end to start something else. Maybe there is another Nora Roberts, because this book is very unlike the type of book I usually read that has been written by her. Sorry, but did not like this book at all.
Linda
Mar 28, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: audiobook
An early Nora Roberts novel, and you can tell...
Morgan is visiting her friend in Greece when she comes across the mysterious neighbor with the bad temper. Could he be trusted or is he as bad as he comes across?
Quick listen (in Swedish) but I had trouble connecting with the couple.
3,5-4 stars
Lyndi W.
Jul 01, 2018 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: 3-star
Agh, I wanted to like it more than I did. I dug the plot - really good mystery and suspense here. Nora's heroes from the 80s are all super arrogant and maybe criminally shady, like they're all shades of a future Roarke. I expect that here, so I'm forgiving of a lot of the caveman and sexist behavior, but this Nick guy was a little too physically aggressive for me to totally dig him. The girl, Morgan, her brain just kinda stopped working whenever she was confronted and that was annoying, because ...more
Denise
Oct 17, 2012 rated it it was ok  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: read-2012
I really need to stop reading Nora Roberts' early works - they *always* end up frustrating me to no end. This one had a nice setting and the suspense part kept me entertained despite the fact that the bad guy was very easy to guess, but the romance? Nick is an unspeakably arrogant, rude, overbearing asshole who doesn't seem to have any respect for the woman he claims to have fallen in love with. What Morgan sees in him is absolutely incomprehensible to me. Not my cup of tea, I'll stick with her ...more
Ruth
Mar 01, 2011 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: romance-series
ok. For some reason this did not feel like NR writing. Seems lacking in passion (don't get me wrong there were steamy sex scenes but the overall book fell short. IMHO)
Ash
Sep 04, 2013 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Re-read
Fun to read. I wish I was also in Greece.
Andrea Ika
Jun 21, 2014 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Go to visit your best friend, and what might you find? Morgan takes time out to visit her freind Liz on the ocean shore. Did she ever dream she would meet someone so different? As soon as Morgan described her "attacker", I instantly fell in love. With both Morgan and her so called attacker. Then when we were introduced to Nick Gregoras, I got a picture of him in my head. Tall, golden brown skin, black hair, black eyes, and that Greek accent? Instant chills. I got this picture of a handsome dark ...more
Amanda
Not one of my favorite NR books. Of course, the earlier books tend to feature pushy heros, and that's not something I recommend in a book. But just as bad is the stupid prideful heroine who insists on rushing into danger to "help" and only ends up putting herself and others into more danger. Seriously, if you're not trained in any kind of fighting or weapon, and someone who is tells you to stay out of the way while they handle a dangerous situation, why would you choose to endanger them and your ...more
Sonia Cristina
Nov 05, 2015 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: 2015
Tenho pena que não me tenha conseguido concentrar na leitura para tirar melhor partido deste pequeno. Além de um romance que até foi algo original, também tem um mistério e um pouco de ação, elementos que, no meu entender, completam os melhores livros. E passa-se num cenário lindíssimo da Grécia, o que podia ser melhor?

Até consegui adivinhar quem era o mastermind por trás dos contrabandos, mas no final vacilei um bocadito. Não achei piada foi às atitudes heroicas de Nick e de Morgan, lá bem no f
Emelie Johansson
I really liked this book. I adore Nora Roberts writing when I find a story that intrigues me. I am not very fond of just romance books, I like other elements thrown in like mystery, or paranormal things. This book had what I like about her books, good characters, a compelling story and a mystery. The ending felt a bit rushed though and I would have liked it to be more flushed out and I really want to know more about what happened to the other characters in the book, it all anded very quickly and ...more
Kristie (fabk)
meh. I just couldn't get into this story. One of the reasons was because I just didn't feel like I was in Greece, which is where the story takes place. I wasn't feeling it. AT ALL.
Tomi
Jun 11, 2018 rated it did not like it  ·  review of another edition
I'm attacked by a man holding a knife who feels me up and leaves bruises. Now what do I Do? Tell the authorities, scream? No, I have a hot affair. Really?
Kathy
Jun 24, 2018 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: romance-mystery
Ashley Christensen
Apr 10, 2018 rated it did not like it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: all-the-nora
From the first chapter, I wasn’t sure if I would like this book. Again, with the super macho guys, taking whatever they want. It’s just not my thing, you guys! Violent, rapey men just don’t do it for me. (And you know it’s bad when you skip over the hot scenes because you just know they won’t do anything for you based on how the male lead is.)

This book had a bit of a mystery to it – trying to figure out who the smuggler was, and the main male lead trying to catch him – but it just wasn’t that in
Annie Nassis
Jan 04, 2019 rated it did not like it  ·  review of another edition
Very little plot and character development. One of the main characters is a little stalker-ish and predatory. This one didn’t grab my attention. I was ready to finish this one just to have it completed.

This was a re-release called Only You (Boundary Lines and The Right Path). I enjoyed Boundary Lines but this story was a completely different case that didn’t seem to fit with the other one.
Barbara Harris
Jun 14, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Another hit

Once again Ms. Roberts has a big hit in her hands!! She's the only author i know who just can't write a bad book. Just the right combination of mystery and romance to keep the reader captivated from the first page!!
Amy Stutts
Jun 15, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Not a five

It just wasn't one of Nora's best to me. If you like crime fighting with emotional romance that would never happen in real life, then you will really like this book. I liked it but she has written many others that speak to my interest more, hence not a fiver.
Venus84
Nothing for me, call me old fashioned but I like my heroes honorable.
A mature and successful man who use seduction and sex to get information from women and have sex with a totally drunk heroine and doesn't have the decency to regret his actions wholeheartedly is not my cup of tea
Jen Juniper
Sep 30, 2018 rated it did not like it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: europe, suspense, 2018-aty
Epämiellyttävät päähenkilöt ja epäuskottava tarina suomeksi siis kauheeta kuraa.
Amrita Chakrabarty Paul
Different

Not the usual magic of Roberts.. the characters were a little flat. Probably more of a linear plot, I am used to more involved plots with her work.
Peter Jochinger
Mills and Boon type was ok
elstaffe
2.5 stars rounds up to 3. Maybe. Might end up back down at 2 due to the "hero" of the story.
Vanessa
Oct 26, 2016 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Este livro foi-me oferecido em Novembro do ano passado e, como não sabia o que havia de ler no final deste mês, acabei por pegar nele para que finalmente pudesse riscá-lo da minha lista.

Este é um livro recheado de intriga, paixão, mistério, desejo, suspense, tensão, amor e acção do início ao fim, com um enredo interessante e ritmado e com personagens fortes, intensas e muito cativantes. Como é habitual, a escrita da autora apresenta-se leve e descomplicada e proporciona uma leitura bastante agra
Lisse Cunha
Feb 24, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: 2017
Ano passado conheci a Rainha dos Romances, que leva o nome de Nora Roberts, e a cada novo livro que leio me encanto mais e mais com seu jeito inovador de contar novas histórias.

Ilha dos Deuses tem como protagonista principal Morgan James, que tirou sua tão sonhada férias na casa da sua melhor amiga numa ilha maravilhosa na Grécia. Sol, praia, descanso e paz. Tudo está indo bem, até Morgan descobrir que esse paraíso esconde mais coisas do que imagina.

Numa noite onde o sono não vem, Morgan vai cam
Maura
Gramedia Pustaka Utama
Satu hal yang sangat khas dari buku2 yg ditulis oleh NR adalah kecintaannya terhadap laut, sebesar cintanya terhadap gunung.
Dan selalu menarik membaca penjelasan detailnya mengenai lokasi sama menariknya seperti dia menggambar tokoh dalam buku2 yg dia tulis. Seperti pada buku ini, NR menulis tentang pulau Lesbon dengan sangat baik, sehingga saat kita memejamkan mata kita bisa menangkap gambaran lokasi yg dimaksud oleh NR. Sempat terpikir oleh saya, apakah NR sudah pernah berlibur ke Yunani sebel
Amber
I was SO torn as to how to rate this. Part of me wanted to give it one star because (view spoiler) But the mystery part was okay, so I wanted to give some credit there. I mean, I did figure it out pretty early, but she clouded it enough that I doubted my first guess a little...which is good, I guess? I mean, I wasn't surprised or anything, but...not bad. Then there were parts that entertained me ...more
Tania Martins
Mais um livrinho da Nora lido mas não gostei nada do protagonista masculino, o Nick acabou por se revelar a meu ver um péssimo "Noro", achei a personagem arrogante, parvo do tipo "eu quero posso e mando" e a Morgan foi mais ou menos também, ahcei que não fazia frente a Nick e que caia sempre nos braços dele mal ele a beijava e aquele final foi um bocado abrupto como quase sempre nestes livros! Mais ou menos...
Tonya Warner
Nicholas Gregoras is a mysterious man. Part of him is quiet, calm, a friendly soul. But when Morgan James meets him, sparks fly. He is deep, dark, and dangerous.

Morgan is in Greece to visit her friend. Finding herself involved with murder, smuggling and drugs is not how she wants to spend a vacation. Nicholas is a man that she struggles to understand, but can not help but be drawn to the danger within.

A lively mystery.
  • Orphan (Mayfair Square, #4)
  • The One-Night Wife (O'Connells, #5)
  • The Headstrong Bride (Hawk's Way #7)
  • Jurang Asmara (James Family #2)
  • Välkommen hem
  • Ya, Saya Bersedia, Tapi... (I Do, I Do... For Now)
  • The Playboy & Plain Jane (Dynasties: The Barones #1)
  • The Official Nora Roberts Companion
  • Overexposed (The Bad Girls Club)
  • The Royal Wedding Night (Royals, #3)
  • The Bachelor's Wedding
  • Bedding His Virgin Mistress
  • Vandring i mørket (Sagaen om Isfolket, #35)
  • Vølvens Datter (Jarastavens Vandring #1)
  • Escape From Cabriz
  • Devotion Calls (The Calling #5)