Start by marking “Block Party (Twin Estates, #3)” as Want to Read:
Block Party (Twin Estates, #3)

Block Party (Twin Estates #3)

4.14  ·  Rating details ·  791 Ratings  ·  214 Reviews
Things you need for a good Block Party:

1. Awesome food

2. Great Music

3. Fun games

4. A secret spot to hook up with your even-more-secret girlfriend.

Liam Edenhoff is a simple creature. He likes women, tacos, and sex. As long as he has those in his life, everything is good. He's finally realizing maybe he's just not cut out for relationships - surely there's got to be a woman
ebook
Published December 19th 2017 (first published December 17th 2017)

To ask other readers questions about Block Party, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Block Party

Jemima
Dec 20, 2017 rated it really liked it
FOR GOODREADS

block

Title: Block Party (Twin Estate #3)
Author: Stylo Fantome
Genre: Contemporary Romance
Publication Date: December 12, 2017

ARC

This book grew on me. I'll honestly say that I wasn't feeling in for the first few chapters. And if you've already the book, yes- even after THAT scene.. I wasn't feeling it. Thankfully it grew on me and what do you know? I actually really enjoyed the book.
I will say this, Ayumi? It's a toss up for me. I was rooting for her. why? because it's bloody difficult to find a prot
Natalie The Biblioholic
Dec 17, 2017 rated it really liked it
It's LIVE! http://bit.ly/2yZHyx5

This is Liam’s story. After reading The Neighborhood, I was super excited to get to his happy ending and it’s here!!

Not only was this about the road to Liam’s happiness, but the author gave us all the angst, humor and love that it took to get there. Not once did I feel shortchanged and I was immediately invested in this couple. After witnessing Liam’s antics in the previous two books of this series, I thought I knew all there was to know about this man.

Come to f
Paige
Liam!!! Need I say more? ;)

Block Party is the continuation of the Twin Estates series. We met Liam in the first two books and in Block Party we find him still trying to find his place now that he’s lost to Wulf. Ever the happy-go-lucky party boy and manwhore, he’s finding that it isn’t what it once was and also finding himself in hot water with his lady lovers more often than not. When he suddenly gets a proposition from the last person he would have suspected, he of course takes her up on her o
Deanna❤Pink Lady❤️
5 “Loving Liam” Stars

Once again, Stylo Fantôme has it it out of the park. Liam Edenhoff, the sweet funny guy who is always second best, finally gets to shine with his story. An awakening story of two souls trapped in feelings of never being good enough. Liam is a mask of happiness, the life of the party, “The Class Clown” always seeking love and validation. Ayumi Nakada, is the serious, hardworking, “The Ice Princess”, who is always striving to be number one, not seeking love because she was nev
Dee Montoya
4.5 Awesome Stars*****

I’m a big fan of this series and an even bigger fan of Liam Edenhoff. I was a little sad when Katya turned down Liam for Wulf, but now that I’ve read Block Party it all makes perfect sense. This book was beyond amazing. It had humor, angst, romance and a whole lot of spice, it was just perfect.

21_BCD7_EF_3_C07_49_D7_8_ECA_CBD7_A2_BF73_EA

We met Wulf’s assistant Ayumi from the first book. She’s the perfect assistant; extremely organized, sharp, and lives and breathes work. She’s been called a robot, because she’s capa
Sher❤ The Fabulous BookLover
3.5 Stars:)
This was a nice, ok read for me. I wasn’t wowed and I didn’t fall madly in love with it, but I do have a soft spot for Liam. Definitely interested in his twin brothers story.
Susan
“But with me, he means it.

After reading the first two books in this “Twin Estates” series, the writing was so enjoyable I was compelled to continue onto this the third book, "Block Party" . For those that fell a little in love with Liam and not Wulfric (I, myself, was Team Wulfric.) in the first book, “Neighbors”; only to have him turn out to be a self-centered and immature idiot in “The Neighborhood” which naturally upset many readers who were Team Liam…here is your book!!!

This is one beautif
Wendy'sThoughts
Dec 17, 2017 rated it really liked it
Recommends it for: Stylo Fantome fans, romance
4.5 The Parts We Play Stars
* * * *1/2 Spoiler Free

Disclaimer- I came to this without reading the other books of the series. I was able to follow everything perfectly, however, my perception on certain things may be a bit different then full series readers.
We all have felt at some time the need to "play a part" for the other person we were interacting with...It could have been with a teacher by being on our best behavior... or maybe working at a corporation whose "company culture" was more cons
TeriLyn
**Block Party generously provided in exchange for an honest review.**

5 "I want it to be real." Stars

For fans of the Twin Estates series you don't want to miss Block Party where Liam Edenhoff finally gets his stage to shine. Personally, I couldn't wait for Liam to be front and center to see where he would take us. The fantastically surprising result was anywhere and everywhere. This story took some unexpected turns that made it so much different than the first two books creating a refreshing, rel
Melanie (mells_view)
Opposites attract!

Ok. So I will openly admit that I only read to 20% of the first book, because I could see where it was headed and wasn’t feeling it. However I instantly loved Liam’s good time guy character and knew if he had a book (since it was glaringly obvious he wouldn’t get the girl then) I would read it. And now I’ve read it and enjoyed it. Kind of opposites turn into friends with benefits turns into so much more. Throw in a road trip, keeping their relationship secret from nosy friends,
Beneath The Covers Blog
Dec 19, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: sonal, 2017-reads, arcs
I read this book in one setting and stayed up till 3am because LIAM EDENHOFF BABY!!!!

Liam has always gone after what he wanted may it be tacos or women. After being burnt by love once, he has no desire for anything other than casual fun.

Luck's on his side when his new neighbour wants just that. In fact, he's pretty certain she doesn't even really like him. She is likes playing his games but the rules are hers.

For Liam, the perfect arrangement does exist. Only thing is to not get emotions invol
Mimiorphee
Dec 23, 2017 rated it really liked it
Shelves: 2017, arc
“I gotta say, Ayumi,” he said, turning her to face him. “I always thought you were a smart girl . But this little idea of having sex with me whenever you want puts you in the category of 'genius'.”

Block Party is perfect if you are in the mood for a sweet, fun and sexy story for your holidays. If you are familiar with the previous 2 installments, you'll be happy to finally get Liam's story, like I was. Although I was mad at him with the way be treated Katya then, I absolutely loved him in Block
☾☆ Nikki. ✿
Dec 27, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: favorites
So I really really enjoyed this.
I have to admit, I didn't like book 1 or 2 as much as this one.
I really like Liam!!!!, I love his character and this book was perfect.

This had a lot of cute, funny moments and those moments which break your heart.

Adding this to my favourites shelf.
Shabby  -BookBistroBlog
Nov 03, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Dayum !!! This series just keeps getting better and better. When Katya Tocci walks away with Wulfric Stone into the sunset, I was ecstatic! Omg what a perfect pair that was, stoic Wulfy whisked Angel Cake away from right under Liam “Edelwiesernanner!” nose, I rah-rahed jubilantly.
Liam , who's left behind, gets his own book and I couldn't be any happier. Generally when authors stretch the series , giving off shoot characters/relatives/siblings/friends their own books, I tend to get bored. BUT ..
Michelle
ARC provided by author in exchange for an honest review

05203f9863542590936503a0705783

~Full review to come

#BlockParty

46f3f3c99d1a6d28cf54729d775fcb The moments when I'm with you, there are no other girls. No one else exists. You're it. You are the moment.”

46f3f3c99d1a6d28cf54729d775fcb I could never regret you, Liam,” she whispered. “I'm so sorry ... I'm sorry I try to ruin things. You're wonderful and I'm ... I'm broken . I don't want to break you, too. I don't deserve you.”

#BlockParty1

46f3f3c99d1a6d28cf54729d775fcb That by some weird play by fate, he'd been meant to find Ayumi, and help her. She'd been meant to find him, and hel
Carlene Inspired
Liam Edenhoff likes things to be simple. He runs his business, has a small group of friends, and he's left the drama behind him, or so he thinks. He thinks he's found the perfect companion for his casual sex plans, she's as cold as ice when it comes to feelings and is willing to play along with the secrecy. One romp turns into two, two turns into three, and three turns into a road trip adventure that reveals feelings neither of them wanted to have.

"She wasn't allowed to be out with his friends,
Jo - *✽*•.★Reading Is My Bliss★.•*✽*
We first met Liam Edenhoff in the first two books of this series and I was really excited to finally get his story. He is sweet, kind, thoughtful, happy go lucky and an incredible unashamed flirt.

Liam is not known for making the best choices when it comes to his bed partners and some of them have turned into regrets. However, when he has an unexpectedly hot and sexy night with Ayumi he is left wanting more.

‘Her throat was sore from shouting. Her ass was stinging from spankings. Her hair was a m
Marcella
I went into this book reluctantly because it's Liam's story. The man-whoring-selfish-immature-32 year old Liam. I did not enjoy his character from the last book. He proved to be nothing but a child having a tantrum because someone stole his toy. (Believe me that is basically the sum of his character in the last book.)

But did he prove me wrong! Oh sure he was still a man-whore but he had much more to him than he let anyone see. It just took the right woman to help see that but more importantly to
Jeannine
Dec 23, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: read-in-2017, hot-af
I loved everything about this book! I love all the characters and I’m so excited that we’re getting more. I’ve been Team Liam from the beginning, he made me all giddy on the inside. He and Ayumi are complete opposites but they’re absolutely perfect for each other. Great banter between those two. This one made me all happy-clappy at the end.
Kahea
***4.5 ‘You Are The Moment’ Stars***

I know I should have been prepared for anything and everything after reading the first two books in the series, but holy hell can we say Hello, angsty emotional rollercoaster?!? I swear my emotions are still trying to settle after this one. But even with ALL the angst going on, they were balanced out some seriously swoon worthy and heart melting moments that made experiencing Liam and Ayumi’s journey absolutely worthwhile!

I was Team Taco aka Team Liam from t
Dirty Dayna
Dec 13, 2017 rated it really liked it
Shelves: arc-r2r-arr
332 pagesSHHEVIEW

Block Party (Twin Estates, #3) by Stylo Fantome

4Ice Queen Stars
I was given an ARC by the amazing author… I don’t deserve her amazing gifts but I am so glad I got one!!
description

This is one of those books that you absorb like a sponge then at 30% you wish you weren’t reading it becuause the author makes you evoke such hatred toward the main characters you cannot seem to.
This book is easily a standalone but you can learn other characters backstories if you read in order or all pof them.
Liam is a swoonworthy dirty flirty sex club own
Shayna
“All it took was a clown to thaw the ice queen’s heart.”

Oh how I’ve missed these characters and this amazing world that Stylo Fantôme has created! I don’t know if you’ve read my reviews on the first two books in the Twin Estates Series, but they ARE top favorites of mine, so I was ECSTATIC to see that we were finally getting Liam’s book! I’ve loved Liam from the very start and I think pairing him with the heroine in the book was PERFECTION! Such an unlikely pair, but they complimented each oth
Reanell Tisdale
Dec 23, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: arc
5 Liam stars!

This series is seriously the best. Neighbors and The Neighborhood made my top reads for 2016. Block Party just made my favorites list for 2017! Stylo’s writing is one of a kind. She always manages to blow my mind with her story telling ability.

I was so excited to learn Liam was getting a book. I NEEDED for him to get his HEA. I knew getting inside his mind would shed so much on his character. And boy, did it ever. I loved seeing the growth of his character which was important for L
Vanessa
**FULL REVIEW**

This was my first Neighborhood book...yes, I know I've read out of order. Yes, I know there are two more awesome parts to read before this one. No, I don't care. And yes, I plan to go back and read the first two because OMGEEEE!!!!

Not only have I fallen in love with these characters, I think Stylo Fantome just might be one of my new faves. Although this book is written in the third person, I never felt like I was disconnected from what was happening.

And seriously, won't you be my
Anne Milne
Dec 18, 2017 rated it really liked it
Over the course of the previous books Liam was the character I was drawn to the most so to finally his book made me very happy.

I’m not going to lie when Ayumi was first mentioned I was confused she had kind of passed me by in the other stories. Nicknamed the ice queen by Liam she’s a woman who gives off stay away vibes. The more we learn about Ayumi we see how lonely she is apart from work she really has nothing else in her life and when you meet the mother you get an understanding of why.

As I
Anja

Yet another WINNER from my favorite author!

Tanaka K
When I read a Stylo Fantome book, I always feel butterflies in my stomach and probably have one of the biggest smiles to my face. Her books always bring ease, intrigue and warmth to my soul. Her writing just soothes everything inside of me. Block Party certainly did not disappoint. The easiness. The bright and warm essence. The pages melting my heart. Block Party was a remarkable book that spun a love story of the ages. I fell irrevocably in love with the striking characters, the unforgettable p ...more
Dec 10, 2017 rated it liked it
**ARC Provided by the Author via L. Woods PR***

This is my first book by Stylo Fantome, and I will definitely read others. her sense of humor and her take on the different situations the characters find themselves in was interesting. I liked the characters and the writing overall, and the plot moved smoothly and was paced evenly.

This is the 3rd book in the block party series and it is focused on Liam and Ayumi. Liam seems to be the less serious of the group of friends, the one who people don't re
Jennifer Lanak
Liam is tired of being second best - second best to his brother, second best to Wulf, etc. Because he views everything as a competition, he sees himself as not good enough when he fails to win. Strangely, Liam is the guy that everyone loves to be around, but no one LOVES, and he's lonely despite being a serial womanizer. Ayumi, "the Ice Queen", decides Liam is the perfect person to enter into a no-strings attached sexual relationship with, but of course, they end up finding out they have a lot i ...more
Krissy Hamrick
Mar 28, 2018 rated it really liked it
Shelves: kindle-unlimited
I probably would've given this 5 stars but there were a few too many errors for me to be able to ignore it. I loved the story and I'm glad Liam got a happy ending. I'm super intrigued about book 4 now.
Crazy woman from a remote location in Alaska (where the need for a creative mind is a necessity!), I have been writing since ... forever? Yeah, that sounds about right. I have been told that I remind people of Lucille Ball - I also see shades of Jennifer Saunders, and Denis Leary. So basically, I laugh a lot, I'm clumsy a lot, and I say the F-word A LOT.

I like dogs more than I like most people, an
More about Stylo Fantome

Twin Estates (4 books)
  • Neighbors (Twin Estates, #1)
  • The Neighborhood (Twin Estates, #2)
  • Neighborhood Watch (Twin Estates, #4)

Romance Deals

• The Wedding Shroud (Tales of Ancient Rome, #1)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Release Me (Stark Trilogy, #1)
  • Better Off Without Him
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Veronica's Dragon (Icehome, #2)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • No Prince Charming (Secrets of Stone Series Book 1)
    $6.99 $2.99
  • A Loyal Heart (An Uncertain Choice, #4)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Surrender (Steel Brothers Saga, #6)
    $7.99 $2.49
  • Forged in Smoke (Red-Hot SEALs, #3)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Hunted (The Warrior Chronicles, #2)
    $4.99 $2.49
  • A Husband's Regret (Unwanted, #2)
  • Be My Reason
    $3.99 $1.99
  • The Jewel (The Lone City, #1)
    $7.99 $1.99
  • Cuffed (Honor Bound Book 2)
    $6.99 $2.99
  • His Unlikely Lover (Unwanted, #3)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Love Me Sweet (Bell Harbor, #3)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Forged in Ember (Red-Hot SEALs, #4)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Taking Catie (Temptation Saga #3)
    $5.99 $2.49
  • Desire After Dark (Gansett Island, #14)
    $4.99 $2.49
  • The Scotch King (Scotch #1)
    $6.99 $2.99
  • This Love of Mine (Mirror Lake, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Your Scandalous Ways (Fallen Women, #1)
  • The End of Feeling
    $4.49 $1.99
  • Seaside Hearts (Love in Bloom: Seaside Summers #2)
  • The Replacement Crush
    $5.99 $0.00
  • Forgotten Secrets (Singing River Legacy, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • The Knight (Endgame, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Storm Warrior (Grim, #1)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Bayside Passions (Bayside Summers, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Misadventures with a Rookie (Misadventures, #11)
  • Finding Libbie: A Novel
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Love at Last (Love in Bloom: The Bradens at Peaceful Harbor, #6.5)
    $2.99 $1.49
  • Nitro's Torment (Sydney Storm MC #2)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • A Strange Hymn (The Bargainer #2)
  • Only You
    $4.99 $2.49
  • Lily and the Duke (Sex and the Season #1)
    $5.99 $2.49
  • A Girl's Best Friend
    $9.99 $1.99
  • My Once and Future Duke (The Wagers of Sin, #1)
  • Surrender/Submission Bound Hearts 1 & 2
    $2.99 $1.49
  • Burn (Steel Brothers Saga, #5)
    $7.99 $3.49
  • Mistress of Magic
    $6.99 $1.99
  • The Duchess Deal (Girl Meets Duke, #1)
  • INK: A Love Story on 7th and Main
    $4.99 $2.49
  • Misadventures of a City Girl (Misadventures, #2)
  • A Ruthless Proposition
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Hearts at Seaside (Sweet with Heat: Seaside Summers #3)
  • Hometown Girl
    $3.99 $1.99
  • In Flight (Up in the Air, #1)
    $2.99 $0.99
  • Mind (Trinity Trilogy #2)
    $6.99 $2.49
  • Rhapsodic (The Bargainer, #1)
    $2.99 $1.49
  • The Room Mate (Roommates, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • The Decaying Empire (The Vanishing Girl, #2)
  • The Forgiving Hour
    $2.99 $1.49
  • Bright Side (Bright Side, #1)
  • The Fixer Upper
    $9.99 $1.99
  • Room for More (Cranberry Inn Book 2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Neanderthal Seeks Human (Knitting in the City, #1)
    $4.99 $2.49
  • Chasing I Do (The Eastons #1)
    $3.99 $1.49
  • Forever Hunted (Forever Bluegrass #9)
    $4.99 $2.49
  • Slow Dance in Purgatory (Purgatory, #1)
  • The Cafe by the Sea
  • That Month in Tuscany
    $6.99 $2.49
  • My Brother Michael
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Something in the Way (Something in the Way, #1)
    $3.99 $1.49
  • Elect (Eagle Elite, #2)
  • Just Friends
    $7.80 $2.99
  • To Taste Temptation (Legend of the Four Soldiers, #1)
  • Ghosted
    $3.99 $1.49
  • The Billionaire's Final Stand (Billionaire Bachelors, #7)
    $3.99 $1.49
  • The Billionaire's Dance (Billionaire Bachelors, #2)
    $2.99 $0.99
  • Find Me (Corrupted Hearts #3)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Blackmailing the Billionaire (Billionaire Bachelors, #5)
    $3.99 $1.49
  • Hunger (The Energy Vampires #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • The Billionaire Falls (Billionaire Bachelors, #3)
    $3.99 $1.49
  • Runaway Heiress (Billionaire Bachelors, #6)
    $3.99 $1.49
  • Treading Water (Treading Water, #1)
    $3.99 $1.49
  • Life Next Door (Love Not Included Book 3)
    $2.99 $1.49
  • Undeniable Love (Journey Of Love Book 2)
  • Bittersweet
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Mr. Perfect (Mister, #1)
  • Made for You
    $3.99 $1.49
  • Journey's End (Gilded Promises)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Light After Dark (Gansett Island, #15)
    $4.99 $2.49
  • Pecan Pie and Deadly Lies (Adams Grove, #4)
    $4.99 $0.99
  • How To Marry A Werewolf (Claw & Courtship, #1)