Start by marking “Beg For Mercy (Fate's Vultures, #2)” as Want to Read:
Beg For Mercy (Fate's Vultures, #2)

Beg For Mercy

(Fate’s Vultures #2)

really liked it 4.00  ·  Rating details ·  9 ratings  ·  6 reviews
Choosing a side has never been so dangerous…

The world didn't end in fire and explosions, instead it collapsed slowly, like falling dominoes, an intensifying panic of disease, food shortages, wild weather and collapsing economies, until what remained of humanity battles for survival in a harsh new reality.

An assassin by trade, a loner by nature, Mercy is sent to infiltrate
Published January 4th 2018 by Escape Publishing

To ask other readers questions about Beg For Mercy, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Beg For Mercy

Chelon
Jan 23, 2018 rated it liked it
I enjoy a dystopian read and this series has great world building. As with the first book, it isn't all that sexy but it has some interesting action, a plot that is constantly moving forward and characters that fit the environment. If you like dystopian this is a good series to read.

I was given an arc for an honest review.
Nancy (The Avid Reader)
I love reading dystopian and post-apocalyptic books and Beg For Mercy did not disappoint in the least. I loved the world building with the description of the buildings, the ghost-like towns with little to no water and riding in the dust and not being able to see much at all. The author gives a whole new meaning to the expression of eat my dust. It was like watching a movie play out in my head or as if I was right there with Mercy and Havoc riding along with them and eating the dust. I love the f ...more
Gizelle Iworth
Jan 06, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I am a major fan of a good post apocalypse story and this definitely hit all the right spots, with ruined cities, dust and lots of action.

I love a good post-apocalypse book, and Beg For Mercy is a well written, underappreciated book. The cover, the title and even the genre are slightly misleading. This book is much more of a post-apocalypse adventure, where the powers that run the new wold are unpredictable and unstable.
My expectations going into the book were very different form the outcome.
Paul Franco
Feb 25, 2018 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: sci-fi
Mercy went from growing up in a brothel to becoming an assassin, but retains enough humanity to chuck her assigned job when she finds a conspiracy that’s much bigger and more dangerous for what remains of the western United States. Along the way she gets involved with a legendary figure that shares a common enemy.
Yes, this is a dystopian romance/erotica, though that last part was minimal. Not unheard of, but definitely rare.
Not sure about this one. The many factions made it hard to follow, and M
Tammy
Jan 16, 2018 rated it really liked it
This is a post apocalypse read. Mercy is an assassin sent to infiltrate the Cartels and learn the identity of a new silent partner. She learns of an impending attack that could start a war and now has a bounty on her head. Havoc is a member of the Fate’s vultures a band of nomadic arbitrators. Can these two find a way to trust each other and work together before it is to late? This is a fast-pace read with plenty of drama and suspense. The story really draws you into their world. I found the sto ...more
Gin
Jan 17, 2018 rated it really liked it
A bada$$ heroine and a hunky alpha makes for one good futuristic thriller. Gotta be good with names like Mercy, an assassin, & Havoc, a mercenary! Action, adventure, suspense and evil baddies. Worth the read. I voluntarily reviewed an ARC from NetGalley.
Leonie Jane
Dec 12, 2018
Avril Shepley
Oct 29, 2018
Brian Sweeney
Sep 30, 2018
Jami Gray
Nov 09, 2017 added it  ·  (Review from the author)
Anoop Krishnan
Kelly Nicholson
Feb 23, 2018
Mita
Feb 23, 2018
Jami Gray is the coffee addicted, music junkie, Queen Nerd of her personal Geek Squad, Alpha Mom of the Fur Minxes, and award winning author of the Urban Fantasy series, The Kyn Kronicles, the Paranormal Romantic Suspense series, PSY-IV Teams, and her latest Romantic Suspense series, Fate’s Vultures. She writes to soothe the voices in her head.

From the author's website

Fate’s Vultures (2 books)
  • Lying In Ruins (Fate’s Vultures, #1)