Start by marking “Rocking Between The Sheets (Razor's Edge #0.5)” as Want to Read:
Rocking Between The Sheets (Razor's Edge #0.5)

Rocking Between The Sheets

(Razor's Edge 0.5)

My name is Cayson James Razor, I’m the front man for Razors Edge. My friends call me CJ but the groupies call me the pleasure God.

I’m living my dream, tens of thousands of fans scream my name and fresh pussy every night with no attachments. Life couldn’t get any better as far as I was concerned. That was until my manager came to me, calling in the favor I owed him.

Now my
Published October 31st 2017

To ask other readers questions about Rocking Between The Sheets, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Rocking Between The Sheets

Coco.V
Nov 06, 2017 marked it as to-read
Shelves: freebies
FREE on Amazon today (11/06/2017)!
Beth
This is the prequel to a new series about the rock band Razors Edge and it is a great start to a new series. This is a very quick read and the author does an awesome job setting up the series. I was chomping at the bit to read the next book. Thank goodness it out!

If you love rock star romance like I do, then I highly recommend you read this prequel before you begin the rock experience that is Razors Edge.

ARC kindly provided by HEA PR for an honest review.
April Symes
Rocking Between The Sheets is a must-read prequel. Cayson and Kayla’s story is an emotional rollercoaster ride from start to finish. Cayson was tempted by Kayla yet it was such a push/pull relationship which made for a steamy, sizzling dirty hot read! This is a short and fast read yet I loved every moment of Cayson and Kayla’s journey. This is a great introduction to the Razor’s Edge series.

My Rating: 4.6 stars *****
"I voluntarily reviewed an Advance Reader Copy of this book at no cost for an ho
Nancy Metsch
Oct 24, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
This was fantastic. It may have benn, short, sweet and dirty and right to the point. but this has to he be one of the best things I have read
Lydia H
Oct 28, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Angsty and addictive, Rocking Between The Sheets is a must-read prequel. I am now in dire need of starting Sheet Music!

Cayson and Kayla’s story had quite the bumpy start. Cayson tried keeping her at arm’s length to avoid facing reality—the attraction between them. He was straight-up rude to her at times! My heart ached for the poor girl. Let’s just say, I would’ve probably left or cried myself to sleep a few times.

But as always, things don’t go as planned...
Cue the fireworks.

To say I am inve
Lynn Reynolds
Nov 15, 2017 rated it really liked it
Shelves: finished-reading
Rating: 4.5 Stars

Cayson James “C.J” Razor is a man who doesn’t let his past define him but it does take part in some of his thinking. He’s also doing what he loves. Kayla Marshall isn’t impressed with his lifestyle choices. We get an inside look at how an outsider might see how a rock band lives and functions as a group.

This is the book you want the series with if you want to experience this band of men. But don’t expect any answers because our clever author has left the ending open. She’s also
Lilliana
Nov 06, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
This book was REALLY hard to put down. While it was a short read, it was just that good. From page one I was captivated by Cayson Razor, and how he acted towards Kayla. The two of them had chemistry between them and just wanted to get through this without issues, but we all know that isn't how it always goes. Of course there is a cliffhanger, but that leaves it open for Sheet Music.

Because the book was short, there was a lot left out. I would have liked more detail on the band and their lives,
Maria Clark
Dec 07, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Just like a great opening band for a headliner, Rocking Between The Sheets is a great opening for K.L. Myers Razor's Edge Series!! Cayson doesn't want to be tied down. He believes that he wants to remain free of relationships. His bandmates and his mom are all he needs. Then his life gets turned upside down when his manager Sean has him allow an author to shadow him to get an inside look at how rock stars live. Kayla is not impressed by their lifestyle but Cayson may be getting under her skin an ...more
Natasha
Nov 03, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Cayson is not your typical rocker- he is trying to show Kayla that rockers are all sex, rock and roll, but really is that the life he is living?
Kayla is a well known author and she is about to write about rock stars. She just didn't now that Cayson is more than an idea, he maybe the whole book.

Oh man this book kept me wanting more and guess what there will be more on Sheet Music.
Jeanette Oglesby
Mar 23, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Such a sensational start to a new series! This prequel is such a page turner that I just couldn't put down. I am loving the characters and can't wait to see how this story is going to go. Highly recommend this book, but I must warn you that you will become addicted to Cj and Kayla's story!!

Happy Reading Everyone!!
Ashley Sledge( UnderCoversBookBlog)
This book was great it was short, sweet and dirty but it introduces you too the rock band Razor's Edge.
it is about Kayla and Cayson. I fell in love with all the characters so fast!!!
And i was on edge wanting to start Sheet Music( kayla and cayson's story)
Mellissa Hewitt
Nov 28, 2018 rated it liked it
Ending?????

I chose this book because of the summary. I was really enjoying it but unless I didn't get the full book the ending sucks! It seems to me that this would be the middle of the book not the end.
Wendy Hodges
Nov 19, 2017 rated it it was amazing
This is a good prequel to the full story, just enough to leave you needing to read to main book. Luckily I bought both so I could dive straight in when I finished this, it was hard to put it down and go to sleep. It is a bit angsty and has some grit as well. A great teaser.
Ellen
Nov 03, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Great read! Rocking Between The Sheets is the prequel to Cayson and Kayla's story. It introduces you to them and other members of the band "Razor's Edge". Great, quick read and I recommend reading it before you start reading the series.
Ellen
Nov 13, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Mary
Aug 22, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Love

Causing falls hard and quickly.But he makes a mistake. He takes for granted that his love will be waiting. But she had her heart broken by him. Does he realize what he's done wrong?
Danena Freeman
Nov 22, 2017 rated it really liked it
Shelves: rock
It was a good read for what it was. However you really don't have to read it to read the 1st book in the series. It gives you a little background info but the same info is in the 1st book. It's short and a easy read. Rated good
Bev Ross
Mar 21, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Great book

Can't wait to see what happens next! Cayson is a pretty cool rocker tries to look like he is a brass that doesn't care but he loves Kayla! Great story!
Kim Easley
Jan 25, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Love it

Not sure why i didn't read this book right away.... absolutely love. KL brought the characters to life, now i can read the rest of their story. Yay me!!!
Coralee Corrigan
May 13, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Loved it
Kelly Pullen
Nov 06, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Longer

I loved the story, just when it reaches what should have been the middle, the storyline stops for the next book. This only needed to be 1 story.
Deb Carroll
Oct 30, 2017
angela bennett
Feb 02, 2018
Tracey
rated it did not like it
Nov 06, 2017
Nov 29, 2018
Adrienne Trouskie
Jun 25, 2018
« previous 1 3 next »
K.L. Myers was born in West Berlin, Germany while her father was stationed there. She spent her childhood moving from continent to continent finally landing permanently in Colorado when her father retired. Eventually, K.L. moved to "hell", aka Arizona where she resides with her husband & their fur babies. She has 2 grown daughters & 3 grandchildren.

KL has a passion for reading and writing

Razor's Edge (3 books)
  • Sheet Music (Razor's Edge, #1)
  • Heart Beats (Razor's Edge, #2)