Start by marking “The Amazing Afterlife of Animals; Messages and Signs from our Pets on the Other Side” as Want to Read:

#1 Bestseller on Amazon
Winner of over a dozen National and International Literary Awards

Are you struggling with the loss of a beloved pet? Have painful feelings of grief or guilt overwhelmed you?

The loss of a pet is not only heart wrenching it is often more difficult than anything else we have ever experienced. Your pet has been there for you through good times and bad. T
Published October 25th 2017 by Painted Rain Publishing

Be the first to ask a question about The Amazing Afterlife of Animals; Messages and Signs from our Pets on the Other Side

Start your review of The Amazing Afterlife of Animals; Messages and Signs from our Pets on the Other Side
Sharah McConville
Apr 11, 2019 rated it liked it
Shelves: first-reads
'The Amazing Afterlife of Animals' is written by Animal Communicator and Psychic Medium, Karen Anderson. I enjoyed the chapters about dealing with the loss of a pet and how to heal, as we recently lost our little dog, Woody. I'm still not sure if I'm a believer or not but overall it was an interesting concept. I won this book through Goodreads Giveaways and received a signed copy.
Wendy Wang
May 19, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Comforting and insightful!!
Cindi
Dec 15, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Karen is amazing. She is the best animal communicator I have ever had the pleasure of having read my animal companions. Her book is so affirming. It will help you understand your loved ones are there forever, and looking after you. One of my favorite discoveries was that their way of passing is not really a part of their realities. The joy and love they feel while alive is what carries over into the other side. Life affirming. Her book brought me great joy.
Vicki Wiskamp
This book was such a big help for me. I lost my Simon on January 4. I never knew how hard it was going to be when he passed away. It was the first time I had ever heard anything about Rainbow Bridge. It gave me hope that I will get to see my Simon again.
Michelle
Oct 23, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
I really liked this book and loved how she described her experience of life on the other side for our pets. I also like her personal experience of discovering her talent. The only reason for 4 stars was I was hoping for more in depth stories.
Joel Dennstedt
Oct 05, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Joel R. Dennstedt for Readers' Favorite

In this age of heightened psychic understanding and awareness, animal communication and its practitioners have gained both increasing credibility and respect. Consequently, a genre previously devoted to the afterlife of humans has expanded to include the afterlife of animals, and in her book titled on this theme, Karen A. Anderson brings to the ranks of Dr. Dolittle successors a variety of uniquely warm and pleasing stories regarding our furry pets and frie
Emlyn
Mar 01, 2018 rated it it was ok
***Disclaimer: I won this book in a Goodreads giveaway.***

I have to be really honest - this book was a disappointment. I really wanted to like it so much and hoped it would help me to find some answers. I had hoped that it would explain how you can detect and read messages your pet(s) sends from the Afterlife. But instead it just felt like a 170-page advertisement from the author for her services. What eventually put me off completely was when she started bringing Christian beliefs into the fold
Esmeralda
Nov 25, 2018 rated it really liked it
I won this book through goodreads giveaway. Thank you! This hasn't influenced my review of the book.

Apart from whether or not I believe in an afterlife in general, or one for animals in specific, I think the writing style in this book is very pleasant. I really raced through the pages and it was easy to stay focused on the book. I got really sucked into it. The build up of the book made of lot of sense and the chapters naturally flowed from one into the next. This book is very well done and the
Sara Russell
Jun 04, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Lost my Black Lab puppy-baby, Bodie, last week. I always thought the Rainbow Bridge was lame and then I found myself feeling like my life depended on its existence. Bodie was only 2. I have felt so cheated by his loss. The grief is immeasurable. Maybe I acted too soon. Maybe I could have done more. Maybe, maybe. I may never know. I hope he always knows how much he was loved and how missed he is. Thank you, Karen, for writing this book. It has brought me some peace of mind, hoping that my Bodie f ...more
Jackie Rogers
Mar 07, 2018 rated it it was ok
This is a book won on Goodreads. Is written by a psychic. I don't believe in psychics or mediums. However, I do love animals, especially dogs. Do know when I am absent from the body and present with the Lord that my first thing will be falling at the feet of Jesus. Not looking for my departed dogs. Yes, I do believe their will be animals in heaven. I also believe animals are not meant to take the place of humans. Feel the best honor to a loving animal passing on is to give another animal a lovi ...more
Anne
Jan 17, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I did win The Amazing Afterlife of Animals; Messages and Signs from our Pets on the Other Side by Karen Anderson, however it is well worth the list price. If you have ever loved and lost an animal this book is for you, but be forewarned you will cry and maybe even sob, so I highly recommend reading this book when you are alone. Not the ideal airplane read. It was so fascinating reading all the different stories and what animals think. So reassuring to know the pets you love are always with you. ...more
Catherine Arne
Aug 27, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
A new perspective

I’ve done lots of reading and studying all kinds of spiritual topics including evidence for life after death in humans, but I had never thought much about animals other than a vague sense that they, too, survived death. Suddenly my Golden retriever was diagnosed with terminal cancer and I had questions! This was a nice, simple primer which helped answer a lot of them and moved me forward on my journey toward acceptance and peace.
Joanna Hahn
Jan 01, 2019 rated it it was ok
The only reason I even gave it two stars is I love the subject matter. This book was so poorly written. Just 2 sentences about this pet and 2 about another. You didn't get invested in any story or even her story. It felt so thrown together.
ELECTA MARIE KEARNEY
Amazing grace

I chose 5 stars because it reveals and confirms our animals will always be with us.😊 If you have lost a pet, read this book. It will help you to accept and be more aware they are always there.
Donna Devereux
Feb 17, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Healing grief

I recently lost my favorite most beloved dog. Karen's book has helped me so much! I now believe he is with me and will meet me when it is my time. Karen is so blessed. I just want to thank you Karen for sharing your beautiful gift with us.
glenda henson
Oct 23, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Very insightful. Answered questions about euthanasia I was searching for.

I feel better about my decision I made with my dear dog sugar.I was afraid he would not forgive me.I wondered if I made the right decision and I actually feel better now.
Linda Haas
Mar 01, 2018 rated it it was amazing
My border collie died last year. She was 15 years old and a member of our family. I’m still grieving. However, this book has been a great comfort to me. I recommend this book for anyone who has lost a beloved pet.
Jenna Boyce
May 23, 2020 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Love it if you have ever lost a pet

This book makes you smile and feel lighthearted and warm inside while reading it. The author brings the animals to life as if they were sitting next to you. A must read for anyone who has ever lost a pet!
D.S.
May 01, 2020 rated it really liked it
A very comforting book for anyone who has lost a pet. The author's story about how she came to be an animal communicator was unusual, but believable. Plus, there are several photos of her clients' adorable pets, with whom she has communicated on The Other Side, tucked between the stories.
Julie Nastaj
Dec 23, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Great

Made me cry so much. Loved every word of this book. Will definitely recommend to anyone suffering the loss of a pet
Colleen
Oct 15, 2019 rated it liked it
Disappointing overall
Audiobook Accomplice (Gillian)
What I was looking for… only with atrocious narration…
My Full Review
Carolyn Sweet
Dec 29, 2018 rated it really liked it
I do believe in psychics and I'm sure Karen Anderson has special gifts. Chapters were very short and the chapter on reincarnation left me with many questions.
Julie King
Mar 15, 2020 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I love this book.

This book resonates with me. Everyone should read it. I highly recommend it. I finished it in less than a day.
Christine
Mar 17, 2018 rated it liked it
I received this book as a Giveaway here on Goodreads.

After reading this novel I still don't think I believe in the physic world.

Karen A Anderson is a Physic and Medium specialising in Animal Communication. She has written of coming to the realisation of what her abilities can achieve for herself and others and the difficult journey it was. Karen explains how it all works for her, and has many wonderful and heartwarming tales of helping those who have lost loved pets, as well as helping solve cr
Laura Simmons
Jul 26, 2020 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Excellent book! I loved this easy to read account of what happens to pets in the afterlife. They are still around you, even though you can't see them. It made me think about the beloved pets I have lost. I have always believed that animals have souls and go to a better place when their life is over. It is comforting to know that they will be there to greet you when your time comes.
Nancy
Mar 21, 2020
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 next »

• Animal Afterlife: In Their Own Words
  • Signs From Pets In The Afterlife: Identifying Messages From Pets in Heaven
  • Soul Comfort for Cat Lovers: Coping Wisdom for Heart and Soul After the Loss of a Beloved Feline
  • Freckled: A Memoir of Growing up Wild in Hawaii
  • The Afterlife of Billy Fingers: How My Bad-Boy Brother Proved to Me There's Life After Death
  • Into the Planet: My Life as a Cave Diver
  • Signs: The Secret Language of the Universe
  • Your Soul's Plan: Discovering the Real Meaning of the Life You Planned Before You Were Born
  • The Happy Medium: Life Lessons from the Other Side
  • The Shape of Night
  • Play Dirty
  • The 21 Biggest Lies about Donald Trump (and you!)
  • Ne lâche pas ma main
  • Destiny of Souls: New Case Studies of Life Between Lives
  • Honeymoon Perversion
  • The Stranger Inside
  • Funny, You Don't Look Autistic: A Comedian's Guide to Life on the Spectrum
  • Stay
Want a free book about the Afterlife of Animals?

Go to Karen's website for free book offers and a free VIP Package while supplies last!

Karen Anderson is the founder and CEO of Animal Communication Planet, an award-winning Afterlife Expert & Animal Communicator, a #1 best-selling author, and has been featured on ABC, CBS, NBC, FOX, and the Coast to Coast AM with George Noory.

Karen has written two b

News & Interviews

“Heaven, or the Other Side is all around us. It is not in some far away place. Your loved ones are just a thought away.” 2 likes
“The bonds of love never die.” 0 likes