Start by marking “25 Days of Christmas” as Want to Read:
25 Days of Christmas

25 Days of Christmas

(Control)

25 Days of Christmas: A Holiday Romance Anthology
In the run up to Christmas instead of opening your advent calendar each day, why not read a short holiday themed romance?
25 short stories from a variety of romance authors, all set on making your holiday season sassy, sweet and saucy.

Authors Involved:
Published December 1st 2017 by Author Friends With Benefits

Start your review of 25 Days of Christmas
Lucie Lu's Book Reviews
Oct 15, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Ines Vieira. Make a note of this name, as you will be seeing it a lot in the future under the title Bestsellers. I love this wonderful lady and cannot praise her work enough. Ines’ debut novel, When Life Gets in the Way was an amazing read, and I was completely shocked that this book was her first. Ines is a natural, a born storyteller that has you captivated from beginning to end, and Tyler’s Ranch was no different.

I was incredibly lucky to receive an advanced copy of the novella Tyler's Ranch
Bloggers From Down Under
Oct 15, 2017 rated it it was amazing
** Provided on behalf of the author for an honest review **
** Review by Kylie from Bloggers From Down Under **

Tyler Ranch by Ines Vieira (Part Of 25 Days of Christmas: An Author Friends With Benefits Anthology)

When Kate walks through the doors of Tyler Ranch, she knows she is so out of her comfort zone. Not only is the house spectacular, but the scenery takes her breath away....... and not just the view from her bedroom window.

Boone is the older brother of Belle, Kate’s college roommate, and no
Amy Allen
Oct 20, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)
Shelves: wrote
Am so glad to be part of this anthology with my novella For the Love of St. Nick. It is my first anthology.
SaraLou
Nov 18, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I am leaving this review for Controlling Expectations by Anna Edwards.

It follows the story of Alexia Davies, a Domme/submissive and Marco Russo, a soldier for the Chicago mafia as they try to figure out what they really want from their life instead of following the expectations of others.

Alexia, is taking a break from Christmas party planning when she is taken captive by Marco and used as leverage against her father, the Senator until he honors his side of a deal - if he doesn't honor it then he
Rosie Chapel
Oct 23, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I was lucky enough to read an ARC of 'For the Love of St Nick' by Amy Allen, a contributor to this anthology. A lovely seasonal story from an unusual perspective, 'planning & behind the scenes' if you will, but one which captures the essence of Christmas. The perfect stocking filler...some sugar, some spice & the list is checked at least twice. Can't wait to read the rest of the anthology. ...more
Sandra Singleton
Oct 23, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Read For the Love of Nick. Will read other stories. What a sweet Xmas set. I volunteered to read an advance copy for an honest review. A Must Read!
Michele
Oct 24, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I have finished reading one of the stories in this fabulous collection. I can't wait to read the others. I read For the Love of St. Nick by Amy Allen. This is a fantastic story. The characters are so compelling and their story will capture your heart. I did not want to put it down until I finished the entire story. Time disappears as you read, you will feel as if you are there with them. A definite read! One click today. I am voluntarily leaving my honest review after reader an advance reader co ...more
Book-Lovin-Momma
Nov 01, 2017 rated it it was amazing
This review is for For the Love of St. Nick by Amy Allen, one of the stories in this long-anticipated, sexy Christmas anthology. I love Nick and Brandi's story. They're getting ready for the Holidays, but as usual, nothing goes quite as planned. This shifter story was fun and steamy, with plenty of love and Holiday cheer! There are characters from other books by Ms. Allen, and it was fun seeing them make an appearance. Perfect quick read for this time of year, and I look forward to reading the r ...more
Kari Hansen
Nov 03, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I have only read For the Love of St. Nick by Amy Allen so far. This story takes us on the mystical journey of Nick and Brandi as they prepare for Christmas. It shows the true love between them and the love they have for their family and gets you into the mood for Christmas. I loved the creativity of the story and I look forward to seeing what the author comes up with next.
Eva
Nov 01, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I am so happy I got to read For The Love Of St Nick by Amy Allen it was an awesome story that hooked me from start to finish I love Christmas and it so lovely that Christmas books are coming out now I voluntarily reviewed an advance copy of this story.can I just say how much I also enjoyed the rest of these stories Hanleigh Bradley story A Bleak December I cried it was told so beautifully I felt I was in the story with them wish I could give more stars.
Natalia
Nov 01, 2017 rated it really liked it
Shelves: on-hold, read-in-2017
I had the absolute pleasure of reading For the Love of St. Nick by Amy Allen, and I freaking LOVED IT. I have to say, I was insanely surprised with where everything was going. Definitely a great story!

I need to get hold of this entire anthology. I know it'll be great! 😁
Carla Roman
Nov 01, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I voluntarily reviewed For the Love of St. Nick by Amy Allen. Has a great christmas story line with Nick, Brandi and her Kids. Its a short but sweet book and can't wait for the rest of the book to come out.
Dana
Nov 01, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I was lucky to read For the Love of St. Nick by Amy Allen. I loved it! It was such a sweet story! Amy is a fantastic writer.
Sheena
Nov 30, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Hot and spicy seasonal love story

A Christmas instalust treat...this addition to the 25 Days of Christmas anthology focuses on Alexia a domme in a BDSM club who is feeling unfulfilled with her life until her past brings her kicking and screaming into the brutal world of Marco Russo...

Told from the main characters points of view I loved the interactions between Alexia and Marco; theirs is a battle of wills ... a fight for domination and submission...and even though their story is brief their chara
Jennifer Richey
Nov 16, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I read the perfect holiday anthology this short story had everything in it. It had romance a little sadness but most of all the main character Blake is planning a trip and right before he leaves his mom says something to him and when he gets to his destination he runs into a girl named zoey! Will this girl bring him out of this funk he is experiencing.

Cindy Fong
Nov 11, 2017 rated it it was amazing
This is a review for Camouflage Christmas by Kim Deister.

What a perfect Chistmas story! Addi (a soldier) and Logan (an actor) meet on a flight that must have been fated becasue who would have thought that they would ever meet. This is a story of listening to your instincts and heart. I loved the characters and the storyline. Christmas is always a special time for me as I got engaged on Christmas Day as well.
Jade Pitman
Dec 05, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Controlling expectations - anna edwards

If you love the control series you will love this short story. I loved alexia from the moment I started reading. I couldn’t put it down. And what a bonus that characters from the other books pop up in this story too. I loved alexia and Marco and really hoping we will hear from them again.
5 * from me

Camouflage Christmas - Kim deister

This is the first book I’ve read by Kim and wow I was hooked from the first page. I couldn’t put it down. I loved addison
Suzanne Giorgione
Dec 04, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I read Camouflage Christmas by Kim Deister in this anthology. It was absolutely a fantastic novella that kept me glued to it from start to finish. Addison Wood is spunky, sassy and tired of being treated poorly from boyfriends. Her boyfriend and fellow soldier, Chase, decided to write her a Dear Addison letter dumping her for her best friend and mailed it a few days before he left the base they were stationed at. She signed on to stay a little longer on her deployment thinking she didn't want to ...more
Behind Closed Doors Book Review
Dec 01, 2017 rated it really liked it
Shelves: arc, holiday-story
Amount of sex 2 / 5
How explicit 2.5 / 5
Story 4.5 / 5
Overall: 4.5 / 5

25 Days of Christmas is an Author Friends with Benefits Anthology, containing twenty-five short stories. Each story is designed to be read daily as you countdown to the holiday.

Wishing on Falling Stars is a sweet novella written by author S.M. Stryker. It tells the story of Willow, a pregnant woman who is having problems in her marriage. Her husband James has not been treating her well so, she decides to take some time away. She
Ria -  Reading Is Our Satisfaction
Short, sweet and spicy

I was lucky enough to be given the chance to review Cathy Johns' Perfect Holiday. This was short, sweet and very spicy. Two people off for a weeks holiday in Zanzibar, just prior to Christmas. Both wanting to forget about their normal life and have some fun. Instead what they find is totally unexpected. Blake Grayson, has come away to do some thinking, but in the back of his mind a little voice is constantly reminding him - there is someone out there for you . Zoey Thoma
Katrina
Jan 04, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I read Camouflage Christmas By Kim Deister. This was such a sweet story of unexpected love. Two lost souls meet on a plane trip back to ‘the states’. Both tired of bad relationships try to become friends until that moment when it clicks for them both. There were angsty moments throughout to keep it from being too sweet. That’s life ;-)
Recommended read for everyone
Pat
Dec 01, 2017 rated it it was amazing
25 Days of Christmas: An Author Friends With Benefits Anthology

This book offers 25 different short stories by 25 different authors and this book has something for everyone that is looking for a little escape leading up to Christmas!

All of these stories have great character and storyline development which hooked me right in from the very beginning which totally kept me captivated as I turned each page! I can't really pick a favorite story, they all were really great short stories!

I voluntarily r
Gladys
Dec 01, 2017 rated it it was amazing
25 Days of Christmas is a wonderful collection of holiday themed short stories. Offering enjoyable and entertaining reads to warm your heart and make you smile. Packed with sweetness, humor, charm and romance this collection is a great little gift to give yourself. I am posting a honest review after reading an ARC copy of this book.
Ally Vance
Nov 29, 2017 rated it really liked it
Shelves: reviews
Im reviewing the short story Controlling Expectations by Anna Edwards

*Spoiler FREE*

Short but packed with action, heat and a hot little love between Alexia and Marco that will leave you with a pounding heart and damp panties. It had a great pace a few surprising twists and was a great little instalment in the Control Series. We see plenty of familiar faces and new ones too. Festive with loads of family drama. What else could happen at Christmas?
Leticia
Nov 25, 2017 rated it it was amazing
For the love of st. nick by Amy Allen. Is the perfect Christmas story to cuddle up in front of the chimney with a cup of hot chocolate. From the first page, you feel like, if you were walking next to the characters. The plot is well-descriptive. I recommend you to read this story. You would love it. Deserve more than five stars. I can't wait to read the rest of the collection. I voluntarily read an advance reader copy of this book.
FeeMac
Nov 20, 2017 rated it liked it
Who hasn't heard of that old saying that there are plenty of fish in the sea or been told if you wait long enough the right person will come along. Well for Blake and Zoey the wait was obviously worth it. A Perfect Holiday by Cathy Johns is a short and sweet story that will just warm your heart and reinforce that there is someone out there for us all. However, being a short story there wasn't a lot of room but I still would have liked a bit more emotional depth to the characters so that I could ...more
Gloria
Nov 18, 2017 rated it it was amazing
The Perfect Holiday was a short but it has enough sweetness to keep you intrigued. This book is just in time for the Holidays.
You never know when faith will interfere in your life and for Blake and Zoey it was during their vacation. I'm happy that Blake was able to find his HEA.
Angela
Dec 11, 2017 rated it really liked it
This is the first time I have had the pleasure of reading a reviewing an anthology collection before, and if I can ever find one with a similar group of authors it will not be my last. The entire anthology is filled with stories that take place either on or around Christmas, but they could not be any more different from one another! From movie stars to combat veterans this anthology has it all! A for sure must read for the holidays.

*** I received a number of Arcs from the authors free of charge.
Michelle
Dec 14, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: 2017, arc, 5-star-read
25 Days of Christmas is a collections of sweet and spicy novellas by amazing romance authors. I have read Controlling Expectations by Anna Edwards.

Controlling Expectations is an erotic, beautiful love story about Marco and Alexia, two individuals who wanted control but not in the same way. I loved that a few characters from the Control Series are in this book too. This is a well written Christmas Novella by Anna Edwards and she does not disappoint. I voluntarily reviewed an advanced reader copy
Debbie Fair
Nov 13, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)
I was honored to read For The Love of St. Nick by Amy Allen. Wow, this story has so much great things in it for a novella. Who doesn't like Santa and Mrs Claus. Throw in shifting and a few friends and family members you have an awesome combination of characters. Easy to read and I couldn't put it down till I read it. Nicks love for his wife and her kids was sweet and sometimes a wee sexy in a good way. A few spicier words my clean romance doesn't use but I can't wait to see if she makes a second ...more

• Fallen For Shame (The Glacial Blood #3)
  • Controlling Disgrace (Control #6)
  • Misguided Control (Control #3)
  • Surrendered Control (Control #1)
  • Tales of Vixen Falls
Hanleigh is a British author. Hanleigh loves books more than nearly anything in the world; whether it's reading them or writing them, Hanleigh just can't get enough. She relishes in the way authors can create worlds with the words they put in their books. Hanleigh absolutely adores Romantic Fiction. She first fell in love with literature as a small child reading Dr Zeus. She then fell in love with ...more

Control (2 books)
  • Legacy of Succession (Dark Sovereignty #1)
  • Controlling the Past (Control #7)