Start by marking “Body Armor (Medici Protectorate Series, #3)” as Want to Read:
Body Armor (Medici Protectorate Series, #3)

Body Armor (Medici Protectorate Series, #3)

it was amazing 5.00  ·  Rating details ·  5 ratings  ·  3 reviews
Transformation is progress. Until it implodes.

Pursued across the globe by the forces of a shadowy, unknown enemy, the warriors of the Medici Protectorate face their most dangerous challenge yet in the defense of the Notaro sisters, the secret legacy of the ancient Medici line.

Nico Micelli shows the world a calm, mild-mannered personality, but under the surface simmers fero
Published November 1st 2017 by Lagan Press

To ask other readers questions about Body Armor, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Body Armor

it was amazing Average rating 5.00  ·

Start your review of Body Armor (Medici Protectorate Series, #3)
D.L. Finn
Apr 15, 2019 rated it it was amazing
The Medici Series continues with the focus on one of the brothers, Nico, and, Donni, a Notaro sister that the brothers are assigned to protect. I loved Nico’s inner struggle throughout the story especially when it came to Donni. Nico is the brother's computer genius and more in his head than the others. The very question as to what was real or magic and his own will was intriguing. It was the perfect match for Donni and her willingness to go after what she wanted. The small details when the grou ...more
Irene
Jul 07, 2018 rated it it was amazing
What am I to do with myself now that I finished Body Armor and Tortured Souls is not out yet? How am I to survive without knowing the end?

Four girls in need of protection due to a conspiracy against their family, four warriors bound to protect them at all costs. After two volumes, you start thinking you got the pattern right. You start believing you know where this is going and how it's going there. Right?

Wrong.

Because Staci Troilo is so good that keeps you guessing, while your stomach flutters
Mae Clair
Nov 03, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Book 3 of the Medici Protectorate series delivers everything a reader has come to expect from this remarkable saga and more. The Notaro sisters, descendants of a royal Italian bloodline are back, along with the men of the Brotherhood, a special group sworn to protect them. Hidden dangers lurk in the guise of political unrest and intrigue, strained loyalties, and betrayals.

Nico Micelli and Donni Notaro take center stage this time as Nico struggles to come into his full powers, supernatural gifts
E.J. J.  Lane
Jan 15, 2018
Julie Holmes
Oct 15, 2019
Staci Troilo
Nov 02, 2017 is currently reading it  ·  (Review from the author)
Shelves: staci-troilo
Debbie Fair
Apr 15, 2019
Victoria Zigler
Dec 20, 2019
I grew up knowing family is paramount. I was blessed to spend time with extended family daily, not just on holidays or weekends. Because of those close-knit familial bonds, every day was full of love and laughter, food and fun.

Life took me away from that extended family for twenty years before I finally made it back. And while I'd done my best to keep the traditions alive across the miles, I reali

News & Interviews