Start by marking “Winter Break (Phoebe & Madsen Part 3)” as Want to Read:
Winter Break (Phoebe & Madsen Part 3)

Winter Break (Phoebe & Madsen #3)

4.53  ·  Rating details ·  36 Ratings  ·  26 Reviews
I never believed in labels or defining a relationship. At least, until Madsen Secksin crawled into my bed. Blinding me with his movie star good looks, perfect words, and forever promises I never stood a chance.

But as we head into the world, starting our careers, and creating our lives, I wonder if I took too long - too long to find love and too long to start believing in
Published December 21st 2017

To ask other readers questions about Winter Break, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Winter Break

Kathy Schofield
Dec 14, 2017 rated it really liked it
The final installment of Madsen and Phoebe's story.
These two, I have really enjoyed their growing relationship. This the final book of the Break Series, deals with Madsen and Pheobe trying to navigate long distance relationship whilst also keeping true to their own dreams and goals.
When these two characters do manage to be in the same room, Good Lordie the sexual chemistry is off the charts!!
I'll miss reading these and the supporting characters!!
Great bath, lounge by the fire or beach book (whi
Michelle Guidry
Dec 14, 2017 rated it it was amazing
WOW!!!!!! I’m so sad to see Phoebe and Madson’s story some to an end. It was bittersweet. But what an ending. I absolutely love these two to the moon and back. Andrea had me second guess possible outcomes from page one. She definitely kept me on my toes. Love the whole Break series, but Winter Break was my favorite, hands down. Bravo Andrea on a job well done.
Shawn
Dec 20, 2017 rated it really liked it
I have enjoyed the journey that is Phoebe and Madsen. It has been a fun journey to get them to their HEA. It wasn't always laughs and giggles but they really did take the trip together. Overcoming the odds and doing what was right for them.

I love this quote!
The days before Madsen Secksin came into my life are gray; they don’t hold the technicolor of love he brings to my life.
Erin Sullivan koepplinger
Dec 14, 2017 rated it it was amazing
All of the feels!!! I have loved Phoebe and Madsen since Spring Break. They have a chemistry that just drips off the page. It also helps that Andrea can write incredibly hot scenes!! Hot, hot, hot!!!! Read the whole series. You won't regret a second.
Mandy
Dec 20, 2017 rated it really liked it
I loved this just as much as the first two! These books are so much fun and I can see myself re-reading them often.
Joy Novel Thoughts
Nov 03, 2017 rated it liked it
"A piece of my heart breaks. I want to believe we can make it, that we're strong enough for the distance between us. I don't know if that and love are enough."

Winter Break is the conclusion of Phoebe and Madsen's story and I went in with really high expectations that weren't quite met for me. Although it stayed consistent with the first two stories in the novella series I just wanted something... more... I guess that's the word.

Most of Winter Break was spent with Phoebe and Madsen on separate c
Cassidy
Dec 19, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Winter Break is the last book in the Break series. At the beginning of this book the main characters live and work at opposite ends of the country. We get to experience them doing long distance. Our attendance is required at the wedding of Kelsey and Duncan. This book encompasses the holidays of Thanksgiving and Christmas.

I liked this book. It feels like what real life would be like after graduating college. It’s a confusing time of figuring out who you are where you should be. Add a relationsh
Letica
Dec 15, 2017 rated it really liked it
Can’t stand to be around each other to lovers. Loved seeing the growth between the characters and the life choices they had to face. Great ending to the story of phoebe and madsen!
ToniAnn Papa
Dec 09, 2017 rated it it was amazing
This is the perfect ending for Phoebe and Madsen. They both really find out how hard love and a relationship is, especially being thousands of miles away and being in different time zones. Life isn't easy, but Phoebe and Madsen make it seem like it is. They are the perfect couple. I did cry a little, but this book just allows us to feel all the feels!
Kristina Bowen
Dec 17, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Kasey Sullivan (It Begins With Pages)
I'm so sad these characters have come to an end. They are so relatable which is why I believe readers will fall or have fallen in love with them.

Winter Break is continuing the story of Madsen and Phoebe. Plus their family and friends. We got to follow their realistic romance from spring, to summer and now winter break.

I love how much Phoebe has grown. No longer the commitment phobia girl, she now can see the love in one man's eyes.

Madsen is his charming and swooning self. Gah, he really is th
Misty
Dec 11, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Be still my heart! You know the saying “ save the best for the last.” This is the BEST possible way to finish the series.
Megan | A Page to Turn
Nov 11, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I am so stoked on the conclusion of this sweet story!

This novella series is the exact reason I love new adult romance. It literally has it all - characters with flaws, and aren't afraid of taking risks; college grads trying to figure out what's next; realizing there are more important things in life than career... there are so many things I love about this series.

Phoebe and Madsen take things up a level in steam as well... there is so much sexy in this book I could barely handle it! I'm so exc
Lauren Barrows
Nov 17, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Perfect ending (maybe???) to this trifecta of novellas!

Phoebe and Madsen are back in this steamy read with all of the feels. Author Andrea Johnston is the QUEEN of ANGST in this third book, where she keep the reader engaged and on the edge of their seats wanting to know what Phoebe will chose, career or love?!

With offers of Paris, career advancement, Winter in NYC and a naked Madsen, Phoebe is a very confused woman. On one hand she wants to strike out and make it on her own. She wants to show t
Book Nerd Kate
Nov 12, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Winter Break was the perfect ending to Phoebe and Madsen's story. It was full of angst as we wondered whether their relationship could withstand the distance between them. Both Phoebe and Madsen needed to make decisions about whether their careers or their relationship would come first and I was definitely on the edge of my seat as I waited to see what happened next. While this novella definitely had it's serious moments, there were still some laughs and definitely lots of sexy! Madsen Secksin i ...more
Aubrey B3 Book Blog
Dec 21, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Winter Break was everything I thought it would be.

We met Phoebe and Madsen in Spring Break, they continued on their journey in Summer Break, and we got to experience the ups and downs of their long distance relationship in Winter Break.

I'll admit that I was nervous that Phoebe and Mads would break up at some point in Summer Break, and then I was even more so this time around. But Andrea wouldn't really break our hearts. No, she'd just make us suffer for a bit before hitting us with all the love
Teri
Dec 21, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Mads - man I got nothing but love for this man who at first was nothing but a man whore. He has slowly and patiently broken down all of Phoebe's crazy. He has weaseled his way into our hearts from day one, even when we didn't want to like him we had to. Phoebe is a hand full and while a great sister and best friend the girl is a mess when it comes to her feelings. All that being said I love this series of books, the fun, the crazies, the love, the ups and downs all of it. The fact that we have g ...more
Christine
Dec 21, 2017 rated it it was amazing
From Spring Break, to Summer Break, and now Winter Break, Phoebe and Madsen navigate the different stages of a relationship. They make you fall in love, laugh, and cry right along with them. In Winter Break they pick up where Summer Break left off... on opposite Coasts. Can their love survive the distance? Will they ever be on the same page? Or even the same Coast? Ypu have got to read this book to find out. Andrea Johnston brings to life what some may deal with in the real world. Her way of sha ...more
Christina Del Moral (Garcia Sisters' Book Blog)
What an incredible journey of Phoebe and Madsen. It was like becoming friends with these characters, and watching from the outside. I love how their relationship has grown and to fight for their love no matter the distance they have between each other. This book is a great way to end the series. I'm truly going to miss them and the gang. A quick read and a feel good story. I hope Andrea writes about two of the characters in the story. They need their own story.
Rachael
Nov 11, 2017 rated it really liked it
Sexy, sweet, and swoon-worthy. Andrea continues to make her fans fall in love, and stay in love, with Phoebe and Madsen and their love for one another. "Winter Break" is all about going after what you want, doing what makes you happy, and loving what, and who, you want. Even through uncertainty and a change of plans, Mads and Phoebe prove that love truly does conquer over all.
Samantha
Jan 02, 2018 rated it it was amazing
What I disliked about this story, when I got to the last page it brought me to the review page I didn't want to let go of Phoebe and Madsen. I truly loved this series the love these two have for each other. The banter between Phoebe and her brother Duncan. It's a must funny sexy read.
Lora Edwards
Dec 21, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I love this author. This story is the conclusion of a great series. If you haven't read the Break series get it the characters as amazing and complex. I loved. It contains two great stories. Get this book and anything else by Andrea you can get your hands on.
Debbie
Dec 24, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Loved this book! Phoebe & Madsen navigate their long distance romance. There is some angst, but also humor and it all comes together to make another great installment in their love story!
Marisol Scott
Dec 13, 2017 rated it really liked it
review coming soon
Kristen
Dec 22, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Perfect ending to this series!
Stefanie
Dec 19, 2017 rated it really liked it
Another great Madsen and Phoebe Novella. Loved the little surprises.
Sheryl
Dec 30, 2017
Theresa Nielsen
Nov 18, 2017
Anijunki
Jan 03, 2018
Jason Zwick
Jan 07, 2018
Andrea Johnston spent her childhood with her nose in a book and a pen to paper. An avid people watcher, her mind is full of stories that yearn to be told. A fan of angsty romance with a happy ending, super sexy erotica and a good mystery, Andrea can always be found with her Kindle nearby fully charged.

Andrea lives in Idaho with her family and two dogs. When she isn’t spending time with her partner
More about Andrea Johnston

Phoebe & Madsen (3 books)
  • Spring Break (Phoebe & Madsen Part 1)
  • Summer Break (Phoebe & Madsen Part 2)