Start by marking “Make the Yuletide Gay: a Collection of M/M Holiday Stories” as Want to Read:
Make the Yuletide Gay: a Collection of M/M Holiday Stories

Make the Yuletide Gay: a Collection of M/M Holiday Stories

Sleigh bells ring—are you listening?

It’s that time of year again, and we have the perfect way to get you in the mood: A free anthology! Five holiday stories that are guaranteed to warm your heart, heat up your cold nights, and most importantly: Make your yuletide gay.

Last Christmas, Cory and Wes made a connection that left them
Published November 24th 2017 (first published November 15th 2017)

To ask other readers questions about Make the Yuletide Gay, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Make the Yuletide Gay

Cadiva
Nov 22, 2017 rated it liked it
This is an interesting mix of festive stories, some of which work better than the others.

My favourite was Nicky Spencer's A Christmas Party to Remember, which saw Wes and Cory really connecting when they met at a party held for Wes' best friend's work.
An unforseen event occurs and the story picks up 12 months later. I thought Nicky did really well to convey all the emotions in a very short story.

I also really liked Addison Albright's submission about a pair both trying to win the same poster at
Len Evans Jr
Dec 03, 2017 rated it really liked it
A Christmas Party to Remember by Nicky Spencer

I really loved this story it is so sweet and so touching.  Love the use of the tie as well.  Cory & Wes are awesome!

Let's Not Go Crazy by Stephen Hoppa

Wow...   Ethan and Nate are amazing, confusing, a hot mess yet perfection in every way!  I definitely now have to read the rest of the books about them, they are just so completely fascinating.

Captain Jack and the Snack Attack by Addison Allbright

This story was all about lucky chances, adorable kit
Nicky Spencer
Nov 20, 2017 added it  ·  (Review from the author)
Shelves: my-stuff
Since we haven't been able to get Amazon to change the price, we have decided to donate all proceeds from Amazon sales to the Trevor Project.
The anthology is still free at all other retailers.

Joyfully Jay
Dec 04, 2017 rated it really liked it
Shelves: camille
A Joyfully Jay review.

Read Camille’s review in its entirety here.
Lucy
Nov 21, 2017 rated it really liked it
A Christmas Party to Remember by Nicky Spencer Rated 3
This is the story of Wes, attending a Christmas party with his best friend for moral support, who has the “…most adorable meet-cute ever…” with the owner of the catering company, Cory. They have an awesome night together, make plans for the next day and Wes is stood up. What’s a man to think? This is a case of is it meant to be and it was very cute, if needing just a little more.

Let’s Not Go Crazy by Stephen Hoppa Rated 3
Okay, I am not sure
Donna
Dec 02, 2017 rated it really liked it
Shelves: anthology, m-m, love-bytes
REVIEWED BY DONNA

A Christmas Party to Remember by Nicky Spencer

Last Christmas, Cory and Wes made a connection that left them both thanking Santa. But when Cory doesn’t show up for their first date, Wes swears he won’t make that mistake again. This year, can Santa’s magic find a way to bring them back together?

REVIEW:

This quick little tale has everything you could want in a Christmas short story.

The only reason Wes is attending his friend’s work Christmas party is to act as a shield against her r
Amber
Mar 07, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Full review available at: https://optimumm.blog/2018/02/25/revi...

Rating 4.5*s

Make the Yuletide Gay is a collection of five short holiday stories by some of my favorite authors and to make it even better the collection is free. So why not take a chance on this cute collection of holiday stories and enjoy the holiday happy feelings that they inspire. I especially liked how this collection was put together. At the beginning of each story is the blurb and at the end, there is a little bit about the
Lisa The Novel Approach
Dec 13, 2017 rated it really liked it
It’s very rare that I love every story in an anthology, and, unfortunately, that holds true here, but I do like to sample them on occasion, if for no other reason than it’s a great way to get a quick taste of new-to-me authors. And, let’s face it, the holidays? I’m a sucker for a holiday short. I’ll be completely transparent, though, and confess I picked this one up because of Stephen Hoppa’s contribution—I needed another shot of Nate and Ethan in my life—but I ended up adoring Nell Iris’s The C ...more
Altivo Overo
Dec 25, 2017 rated it really liked it
Shelves: m-m-romance
Light and fluffy, but worth reading. For me, the standout was the last story by Amy Tasukada. Aoi was rejected by his own parents for being gay, and still suffers from his boyfriend's parents' similar disapproval until he agrees to attend New Year at their home and wins them over with his effort to be helpful and friendly. All of these stories are well done and satisfying.
namericanwordcat
Every Christmas Romance here is really solid and fun in a different way. Good reading!
Tailtiu
Nov 17, 2017 marked it as to-read
Shelves: christmas, anthology, free
Lisa
Dec 03, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Nice collection of MM short reads.

Five really enjoyable reads from five different authors makes this book collection worth getting.

I found a couple of new authors that I am interested in which is good and the Christmas themed stories all have HEA endings. Definitely worth a look if you like MM books. Recommended.
Ann
Nov 23, 2017 rated it it was amazing
A really good collection of short stories.
Lora
Nov 29, 2017 rated it really liked it
Over all I enjoyed this book. Some of the stories more than others, but 4 out of 5 stars for sure!

A Christmas Party to Remember
By Nicky Spencer
4 out of 5 stars

Super quick story of a 2nd chance romance that works like fate. I really enjoyed Cory & Wes’ story of getting to know each other, losing each other and finding each other again. Holiday parties are the best for many reasons!! :)

Let’s Not Go Crazy
by Stephen Hoppa
4 1/2 out of 5 stars

Loved Nate & Ethan’s quick bite. I haven't read t
Denise GremoryKohta
Beautiful!!

I love holiday anthologies and this one was perfect. It has a mix of authors. I had never read Nicky Spencer before but after reading A Christmas Party, I had to read her other book. I look forward to reading more. Stephen Hoppa's contribution is part of a series of his that I loved. It showcased the characters perfectly and gave us a peek on how they are doing. I love the gifts Nate and Ethan chose for each other. Captain Jack and the Snack Attack by Addison Albright had just the rig
Janova
Nov 12, 2017 rated it really liked it
I've only read Nell Iris's story so I can't speak for the whole anthology. Maybe in the future I'll read all the stories and revisit my review but that day is not today lol Anyway, I really liked The Christmas Day Date. It is short but nevertheless packed with a lot of feelings. The characters were really likable and with depth even though the shortness of the story, and the story itself was really heart-warming and sweet.
Michelle
Dec 11, 2018 rated it it was amazing
This freebie is a great way to get yourself into the holiday spirit and introduce yourself to five authors at once. A combination of new meets and established couples, this collection has a little something for everyone. I enjoyed all five stories, and recommend that you check out this collection this holiday season.
Judy
Feb 03, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Great feel good stories.

Well written short stories, that packed a lot into a small number of pages. It flows well and never seems rushed or lacking in detail. I really enjoyed the book.
Suze
Apr 06, 2019 rated it liked it
Generally, all stories we enjoyable - one a bit up from 3, one a bit down.
Second chances, acceptance, meet cutes, neighbourly help and learninf to live with each other but all with a huge dash of ahhh. And definitely all romance stories.
Dee
Sep 06, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Really good

All five stories were good. Even though they're Christmas-themed, they can be enjoyed anytime- as evidenced by the fact that I'm just reading the collection of stories now ☺
Wendy Ballard
Jan 02, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
this talks about helping a friend at a party and finding someone to like a lot and then losing everything like it was just a dream
Javiera Hernández
Actually don’t like it. The only part that I enjoy where the Sato & Aoi short story
Leslie
Dec 16, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Sweet and Short

A lovely bunch of sweet short stories with a holiday theme. You may recognize some of the characters from other books.
Sierra
Dec 07, 2017 rated it really liked it
Good collection with a nice balance.
Linda
Dec 01, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Another festive collection of gay Holiday stories. Yeah! I enjoyed the whole collection and found several writers to add to my must read list.
Ben
Jun 07, 2018 rated it liked it
A Christmas Party to Remember -- 5 stars;
Let’s Not Go Crazy -- 2 stars;
Captain Jack and the Snack Attack --2 stars;
The Christmas Day Date -- 4.5 stars;
The Year of the Monkey -- 2 stars.
jaxnsmom
Nov 19, 2017
Amber
Mar 07, 2018
Ann
Sep 29, 2019
« previous 1 3 4 next »
Nicky Spencer is a romance writer of all pairings. Nicky is a firm believer that love conquers all–that’s why her favorite theme is forbidden love. If two (or three!) people shouldn’t be together, Nicky will find a way to get them there. When you love someone, nothing else matters.

Nicky lives in Salt Lake City, Utah with no husband, no kids and a part-time dog. She loves to read, write, listen to