Start by marking “Drive Me Wild” as Want to Read:
Drive Me Wild

Drive Me Wild

(Riggs Brothers #1)

Emily was a cop's daughter, and I was the boy from the wrong side of the tracks. At eighteen, our affair was wild and completely secret. Until she left town for college and a better life, and I hit the road to nowhere.

Eight years later, we're both back in town. My father is in prison; she's selflessly helping her sister. We should be farther apart than we've ever been. But
Published January 19th 2018 by Five Doors Creative

To ask other readers questions about Drive Me Wild, please sign up.
Julie Kriss Hi! Jace's book (Take Me Down) is out now. Ryan's book (Work Me Up) is out August 29. Dex's book (Make Me Beg) will be out in late fall :)

Kristiej
I am most pleased to announce that Julie Kriss is fast becoming one of my favourite authors. Not only that, she’s also an author whose books I want to read over and over. And this book, Drive Me Wild, only reinforces this love for her books. I finished it just recently, but already I want to read it again, savouring it, but I have the next book in the series that I’ve just started reading. It was a tough call, rereading this one or moving on and then going back. I went with Option #2.

Luke Riggs
Jae
I loved JK's new series. The brothers were not your typical same ole same ole lame bunch.

Can't wait for Jace's story next and I have a feeling that Dex (the wild ex-cop) would be my mostest favourite one. Them wild ones usually fall the hardest.
Nikki  Malan
Mar 06, 2019 rated it really liked it
Luke Riggs and his brothers are the bad boys from the wrong side of town. Their father has a reputation and so by association, they have felt the town’s wrath. Growing up and fending for themselves, has not been easy, but somehow they have managed to survive. When Luke Riggs hooks up with Emily Parker, the daughter of the top cop, they both know they have to keep the relationship a secret. A summer of fun, until Emily leaves for College and Luke takes to the road. Eight years later, Luke is call ...more
Kathy - Books & Munches
This is a short novel, but one I flew through at a ridiculous pace anyway. I know I read fast, but this time I even surprised myself. I simply couldn't stop reading, guys!

I love me some bad boys, especially in books, and it was no different this time around. Although it was repeated a little too often, I loved how the author wanted to point out how Luke has tattoos up his arm. Me and tattoos? Yeah, done for.

But that's not all this book is about. Sure, it's romance and there's some heat. I loved
Shannon Cole
I’m hopelessly obsessed with Julie’s Alpha Males and their amazing stories.
Luke Riggs is the bad boy from the other side of the tracks and Emily Parker is the daughter of a cop and the good girl that’s going places in her life.
But after an unexpected encounter, Emily and Luke find themselves in a secret relationship that’s purely physical and only temporary. A summer of sneaking around and lots of firsts.
Then it’s time for Emily to leave for college and leave the secret summer with Luke Riggs in
Coco.V
Aug 01, 2018 rated it it was ok
Jessica
Jun 06, 2019 rated it it was ok
Shelves: contemporary
Tldr: there was nothing terrible about this book but other than a couple swoon worthy sex scenes it was nothing special either.
Neither character was especially thrilling on their own. The hero always stayed on the right side of the cocky/confident divide but hovered too close to it for me to really love it. He did have this sexy quiet intensity thing going when alone with the heroine. The way an alpha male is when he knows he's gonna have you but also knows you're something special. I don't min
Mel
Feb 26, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Hard to put down

Ready for the next Riggs boy! This first one was delicious! Ending was too swift and neat ... But everything else was good. Chapter 23 had me laughing imagining the ladies in the salon.
CeCe
I could not get into this one. The writing style did not work for me.
You may love it. My opinion.
Yvonne
DNF

What an awful heroine/human. I can't even read this for free.
I've enjoyed JK's work in the past, so I'm sure I'll try another one of her books again.

Jewlsbookblog
Luke may have grown up on the wrong side of the tracks, but he had some great layers! Protective, honorable, sweet, sexy, and blunt when the situation called for it. I liked him right from the start!

Emily was the good girl, with the good grades, seemed a little opinionated, and was a cop’s daughter. I took a good while to warm up to her because she could be a drama queen one minute, yet perfectly rational in the next! My one peeve was that I disliked how she treated Luke like a dirty secret. I
Terri
Feb 26, 2018 added it
Unfortunately the only thing I liked about this book was the cover. I tried but it just didn’t do it for me. I couldn’t even finish.
Blue
Sep 22, 2018 rated it liked it
A nice, simple, short read. I really like the author's writing style. The storyline's not that original, but sometimes you don't need to re-invent the wheel to enjoy something.
R Y A N  (bdb.for.life.true)
3/5 - I liked Luke. Emily was not my type of heroine.
Louise
This is the well written and, at times, quite emotional story of Luke and Emily. Emily is the good girl who went to college and dreamed of big things. Luke was the boy from the wrong side of the tracks, written off by most and left behind by Emily.

The book starts 8 years ago, with Luke and Emily spending their last night together before she leaves for college. They both knew the relationship had an expiry date but why does that make Emily feel strange, and what is with Luke's behaviour? Eight y
Connie
Loved all the twists and turns in this one! Emily is back in town, after 8 years, to "help" her sister. Seems there's been some major changes in her family and no one has bothered to tell Emily. Surprisingly, Emily has a secret of her own and it involves the sweetest "bad boy", Luke Riggs. Oh yeah, the explosive hook-up, they've got going, is about to blow up all over their narrow-minded, uptight town! (e-book edition).
Beth
Nov 08, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I can not tell a lie ...that is one hot, wowza book cover there!! score! win! i love the idea of this read. how sweet and i know or have heard of similar relationships happening ... folks coming from different sides of the track (so to speak) and others don't think u should be involved ...but love is love ... next. and yes, i will be reading more from Julie soon enough. well written. great characters and a must read for sure!! get on that now!! what are u waiting on??! well hello!! ( ;
Waldina
This was a fast paced, sweet story. I really enjoy it but I just wished there was more of it, I felt like at some point everything was just too rushed and I think it had the potential for a little more of romance.
Camille Adams
DNF at 35%.

Not really enjoying this. Too much ugliness. That cover, though! If only this book lived up to that cover, hmm :-)
Kelly
Nov 17, 2018 rated it liked it
I was pleasantly surprised by this book. It was a Kindle freebie and not very long and I suspected that it would be underdeveloped in regard to both plot and characterisation.
The plot was relatively simple and yet well rounded and progressive. I felt that the characters were given depth and personality. Even minor characters like Emily's father, he barely said a dozen words and yet I felt the melancholy surrounding him and wanted to know more about his situation.

I did think that Emily was some
Bette Hansen
Aug 31, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Loved!!

I loved this book and I can't wait to read more about these Riggs Brothers!! This is a fantastic bad boy meets good story only the first time around things didn't work out. Now Luke and Emily have a second chance. Recommended read
Christine
Jan 20, 2018 rated it it was amazing
arc review For honest review. Emily is back after 8 years and disappointments in her life but when see sees like her first love it's like they never left .two kids from different sides of the track . Awesome story
Sunny Shelly Reads
What a great new series starter! Luke and Emily had a steamy, hot, hidden secret relationship the summer after they graduated high school. But she is the small-town cop's daughter, and he is one of "those Riggs boys" from the literal wrong side of the track. Their relationship never went further than secret, stolen nights before Emily went off to college, but they left a lasting impression on the other.

Eight years later, both Luke and Emily are called back to town by the respective families and
Elodie
Jun 24, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This was my first book by Julie Kriss, and it was such a great read! True, I only downloaded it because it was free on that day, but I dove in right away and swallowed it down in one afternoon. What I liked was that it was a very simple story yet a real page turner, and I was glad that for once the hero was not an absolute asshole. He was very likeable, and Julie did great work for his characterization. There were only two things about the story that disappointed me a little: 1) The father, Mike ...more
Kristin ~ Book Lovers Obsession
Drive Me Wild is my first book by Julie Kriss but will definitely NOT be my last. Drive Me Wild follows Emily Parker, daughter of a cop good girl, and Luke Riggs, son of no good career criminal. Emily and Luke had a secret fling in high school that ended when Emily went away to college.

Now she's returned home, tail between her legs, to help her sister run her salon. Imagine how not excited she was to run into Luke Riggs right away. As Emily's mom is set to get an award for her on the job servic
Jackie D
Jan 19, 2018 rated it it was amazing
What a beginning to a series! The Riggs Brothers are forces to be reckoned with- this first fast moving tantalizing, second chance storyline is about Luke Riggs and the girl from the other side of the tracks Emily.
When some kind of twisted fate brings them both back to their hometown after 8 years apart, they find the electrifying sparks between them are still just as strong as when they were 18!!
Can they make a go of it this time? Will they get past the their differences?
LOVE love LOVED this pl
Shauna Zey
Apr 10, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
This is my first Julie Kris’s book and I have to say it will not be my last. I loved this book. Emily is the girl you consider from “the right side of the tracks”. Her mom was a cop and grew up with two parents and a twin sister. Good grades and she was heading off to college. But she had a secret...Luke Riggs. One of four brothers from “the wrong side of the tracks”. Their mom...non-existent and their dad...never around. Luke was Emily’s secret the summer fling before she left for college. Cue ...more
Debbie
Mar 30, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Wow! Loved this book!! New author to me!

Wow I really liked this book!! The series is gonna be awesome! I'm so glad this book was free, I think that's a great way for authors to get new readers! I've never read anything by this author but I loved this book I'm definitely going to read the whole series! It was that good! I can't wait to read about the other brothers!! I wish the books were longer but they're not to short definitely don't miss out on this one!! Thank you Julie Kriss you've definite
« previous 1 3 4 next »

• Taming a Highland Devil
  • Claiming Her
  • Texas Tall
  • Honor (Brazen Bulls MC, #5)
  • Spin (Boosted Hearts, #2)
  • Anything You Ask
  • Risking Trust (Private Protectors, #1)
  • Taken to the Edge (The Guardian Angelinos, #0.5)
  • One Good Reason (Adamson Brothers, #2)
  • Rough (The Alpha Escort Series, #2)
  • Off the Edge (The Associates, #2)
  • Taking Heart
  • Tempted into Danger (ICE: Black Ops Defenders #1)
  • The Last Renegade (Bitter Springs #1)
  • Risking It All (Hellfire Riders MC, #5)
  • Angel of Redemption
  • Ever After Drake (The McCain Saga, #1)
  • Lust (The Elite Seven, #1)

Riggs Brothers (4 books)
  • Take Me Down (Riggs Brothers, #2)
  • Work Me Up (Riggs Brothers Book 3)
  • Make Me Beg (Riggs Brothers Book 4)