Start by marking “Drive Me Wild (Riggs Brothers #1)” as Want to Read:
Drive Me Wild (Riggs Brothers #1)

Drive Me Wild

(Riggs Brothers #1)

Emily was a cop's daughter, and I was the boy from the wrong side of the tracks. At eighteen, our affair was wild and completely secret. Until she left town for college and a better life, and I hit the road to nowhere.

Eight years later, we're both back in town. My father is in prison; she's selflessly helping her sister. We should be farther apart than we've ever been. But
Published January 19th 2018 by ​Julie Kriss

To ask other readers questions about Drive Me Wild, please sign up.
Julie Kriss Hi! Jace's book (Take Me Down) is out now. Ryan's book (Work Me Up) is out August 29. Dex's book (Make Me Beg) will be out in late fall :)

Start your review of Drive Me Wild (Riggs Brothers #1)
Melanie A.
4 VERY SOLID STARS!!
We fit. We always had.
First: a very loud shout-out to ISABELLA and LANA for convincing me to give this author a try. 🥰

Second: I can already tell that Julie Kriss and I are going to have a very long and involved relationship. 🤩

Drive Me Wild was funny, sweet, HOT, and it had just enough of an edge to it to leave me purring like a kitten. 😂 I enjoyed every second!

Plot in a nutshell: For the last 8 years, Emily has done everything to avoid returning to the s
Christy

photo 83C0C795-C4ED-41D5-8562-717390CB4051_zpsz6ewjugx.png
The road to hell is paved with good intentions, but the road to Westlake, Michigan is paved with shame.

Drive Me Wild is the first book I've read by Julie Kriss, and as soon as I finished it, I jumped straight into the second book. Though these are a series of stand-alones, once you read one, you'll want to binge the others. This was a fast-paced, quick to listen to audio. I finished it in one day and though it wasn't perfect, it was highly entertaining.

Luke Riggs is on
Cami
Oct 18, 2019 rated it really liked it
Shelves: smuttfabulous
4 VERY enjoyable Stars!!

First of all, can we talk about the guy on the cover…YUM!!!!

Several of my GR friends did this book as an audio and liked it. I read it and really enjoyed it. This is my first Julie Kriss book, although I have several of her books marked, and I will absolutely be reading more.

This book was under 200 pages but I felt that she was really able to have everything needed to make it a complete book. There was character development, there was quite a few secondary characters t
Carmen Rae
So I saw this advertised as a freebie and with my slight one click addiction and the fact it sounded like something I would enjoy I just had to grab it. And I am glad I did, it was a great introduction to a new series and a new author.

First I have to tell you that Emily came across as a bit of a bitch. But as I got to know her better I kind of got it. Small towns are hard and judgy and everyone knows everyone's everything and she was young and dumb. And when she got older and knew better than t
XxTainaxX Curvy and Nerdy
Sep 11, 2019 rated it really liked it
Audiobook review. 3.5 Stars. I fell for Luke right away. He was the boy from the wrong side of the tracks with a huge heart. Emily was an acquired taste for me. There were things about her treatment of Luke that made me upset. She seemed to have experienced some growth but not as much as I would’ve liked.

The plot was interesting and I found myself wondering how it would all work out. I enjoyed the role of the secondary characters as they added another layer of complexity. I’m looking forward to
❤️Emma Book Lover ❤️
4 GIVE ME THIS BAD BOYS(all of them) stars

It think this is my first book by this author and I must say it was quite enjoyable, although I have some issues here and there.

We are introduced with 4 bad boys brothers, who didn't had a very good life to be honest, but each will try and make it better.
First book is Luke's and Emily's story. This starts when they are 18 and are secretly having a hot relationship. They part ways , Em going to collage and Luke traveling the country , because in the small
Kristiej
I am most pleased to announce that Julie Kriss is fast becoming one of my favourite authors. Not only that, she’s also an author whose books I want to read over and over. And this book, Drive Me Wild, only reinforces this love for her books. I finished it just recently, but already I want to read it again, savouring it, but I have the next book in the series that I’ve just started reading. It was a tough call, rereading this one or moving on and then going back. I went with Option #2.

Luke Riggs
Meredith
Free on Amazon. What a great contemporary romance. I like Julie Kriss' blue collar heroes. My kind of Alphas. Such a breath of fresh air from the overprivileged, entitled, egomaniacal Alphas in most contemporary romances and new adult books. Idk maybe its just me but I've never fantasized about a billionaire CEO...I find blue collar MMCs in romance more interesting.

I can tell Julie Kriss has taken creative writing classes. The settings in her books always add character to the story and contribu
Bookgasms Book Blog
May 25, 2020 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: shelly
This is a series I've been wanting to check out for what seems like forever. Lured in by that super sexy cover and further intrigued by the cop's daughter/bad boy dynamic - I was so excited to take the plunge.

I loved Emily and Luke's story. It was short and steamy and fun. There wasn't a crazy amount of depth here. In fact things moved pretty quickly and wrapped up pretty neatly, but I still found it to be quite satisfying. I felt like one of the main purposes was to give the exposition for futu
Jae
I loved JK's new series. The brothers were not your typical same ole same ole lame bunch.

Can't wait for Jace's story next and I have a feeling that Dex (the wild ex-cop) would be my mostest favourite one. Them wild ones usually fall the hardest.
Nikki  Malan
Mar 06, 2019 rated it really liked it
Luke Riggs and his brothers are the bad boys from the wrong side of town. Their father has a reputation and so by association, they have felt the town’s wrath. Growing up and fending for themselves, has not been easy, but somehow they have managed to survive. When Luke Riggs hooks up with Emily Parker, the daughter of the top cop, they both know they have to keep the relationship a secret. A summer of fun, until Emily leaves for College and Luke takes to the road. Eight years later, Luke is call ...more
Guilty Pleasures Book Reviews

With the Riggs brothers, Julie Kriss has cornered the market on bad boys. This group of alpha males are all deliciously sexy, yet all vastly different.

In Drive Me Wild, we meet Luke Riggs. As the boy from the wrong side of the tracks, he had a secret high school romance with the local police sergeant’s daughter. At the time, both of them knew it was only temporary and only physical, not meant to last, and they each tried to kid themselves that it meant nothing.

Eight years later and both
Kathy - Books & Munches
This is a short novel, but one I flew through at a ridiculous pace anyway. I know I read fast, but this time I even surprised myself. I simply couldn't stop reading, guys!

I love me some bad boys, especially in books, and it was no different this time around. Although it was repeated a little too often, I loved how the author wanted to point out how Luke has tattoos up his arm. Me and tattoos? Yeah, done for.

But that's not all this book is about. Sure, it's romance and there's some heat. I loved
Nerdy Dirty & Flirty
description
Julie Kriss may be a new author for me but she has me all kinds of excited for her work now. I just finished listening to Drive Me Wild and loved it.

This second chance romance featuring a cop's daughter and a criminal's son was an absolute pleasure to listen to. The characters were great, both main and secondary getting me invested in them. I love books where you like the main characters but also as you're hearing and learning more about their friends or family members, you get excited at the t
Rebekah Flowers
Aug 01, 2018 rated it it was ok
CeCe
I could not get into this one. The writing style did not work for me.
You may love it. My opinion.
Louise H  -  ⭐ Life in the Book Lane Reviews ⭐
This is the well written and, at times, quite emotional story of Luke and Emily. Emily is the good girl who went to college and dreamed of big things. Luke was the boy from the wrong side of the tracks, written off by most and left behind by Emily.

The book starts 8 years ago, with Luke and Emily spending their last night together before she leaves for college. They both knew the relationship had an expiry date but why does that make Emily feel strange, and what is with Luke's behaviour? Eight y
Shannon Cole
I’m hopelessly obsessed with Julie’s Alpha Males and their amazing stories.
Luke Riggs is the bad boy from the other side of the tracks and Emily Parker is the daughter of a cop and the good girl that’s going places in her life.
But after an unexpected encounter, Emily and Luke find themselves in a secret relationship that’s purely physical and only temporary. A summer of sneaking around and lots of firsts.
Then it’s time for Emily to leave for college and leave the secret summer with Luke Riggs in
Coco.V
Sep 23, 2018 marked it as to-read  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: freebie
🎁 FREE on Amazon today (6/24/2019)! 🎁
Steph's Romance Book Talk
3.5 Stars / 3 Steam Fans

I wanted to love this and started it off enjoying it because it was set in Michigan and about lost love but then somethings changed my mind. Emily and Luke had been away from their small town and when they both come back for family problems love is rekindled. My main issues were the numerous times similar information was repeated throughout the story as it the author wasn't sure how to keep the story moving forward. I am interested in the rest of the series because the b
~ Cariad ~
Aug 28, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
4.5 happy, happy stars.

Do you know what I LOVE about a Julie Kriss book? She keeps it simple. Such a pleasure to read her stories, I can't recommend them highly enough.

I'm not kidding, every one of her books is a little bit special, I love them! Can't believe it took me so long to get to this series - but this was soooo good, I'm heading straight into book 2.
Michelle
4 Stars!
Loved this one! Moving along to the next brother:)
Jessica
Jun 06, 2019 rated it it was ok
Shelves: contemporary
Tldr: there was nothing terrible about this book but other than a couple swoon worthy sex scenes it was nothing special either.
Neither character was especially thrilling on their own. The hero always stayed on the right side of the cocky/confident divide but hovered too close to it for me to really love it. He did have this sexy quiet intensity thing going when alone with the heroine. The way an alpha male is when he knows he's gonna have you but also knows you're something special. I don't min
pagesofjewelss
May 13, 2020 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
4 ⭐️
i really enjoyed this and will be continuing with the series!
Mel
Feb 26, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Hard to put down

Ready for the next Riggs boy! This first one was delicious! Ending was too swift and neat ... But everything else was good. Chapter 23 had me laughing imagining the ladies in the salon.
Yvonne
DNF

What an awful heroine/human. I can't even read this for free.
I've enjoyed JK's work in the past, so I'm sure I'll try another one of her books again.

Julie (Jewlsbookblog)
Luke may have grown up on the wrong side of the tracks, but he had some great layers! Protective, honorable, sweet, sexy, and blunt when the situation called for it. I liked him right from the start!

Emily was the good girl, with the good grades, seemed a little opinionated, and was a cop’s daughter. I took a good while to warm up to her because she could be a drama queen one minute, yet perfectly rational in the next! My one peeve was that I disliked how she treated Luke like a dirty secret. I
Millennial Life Crisis Bookshelf - Samantha
Great start to a series! Luke and his brothers are the well-known bad boys in their small town through association by their father and his bad decisions. After graduation, he begins an affair in secret with Emily, the local cop’s daughter that ends once summer ends and she goes to college. Leaving town shortly after, eight years passes and somehow fate intervenes and both of them are returning home under different circumstances. When Emily’s car breaks down on her way back into town, she runs in ...more
Terri
Feb 26, 2018 added it
Unfortunately the only thing I liked about this book was the cover. I tried but it just didn’t do it for me. I couldn’t even finish.
Blue
Sep 22, 2018 rated it liked it
A nice, simple, short read. I really like the author's writing style. The storyline's not that original, but sometimes you don't need to re-invent the wheel to enjoy something.
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 next »

• Trouble
  • Tempting Me
  • Just Roommates (Blue Beech, #5)
  • Ryker (Kings of Korruption MC #1)
  • Dirty Secret (Slayers Hockey, #1)
  • More (You & Me, #3)
  • Ten Night Stand
  • Ropes (Burning Saints MC, #3)
  • Just Me (You & Me - A Bad Boy Romance Book 1)
  • Friend Zone (Friend Zone #1)
  • Match Fit (Love and Play, #1)
  • Rich Boss (New York Billionaires, #1)
  • Colton  (Wild Men, #2)
  • Minus (Burning Saints MC, #1)
  • Going All the Way (Knights of Passion, #1)
  • Rascal (Rascals #1)
  • More, Please (Homefront: The Sheridans, #1)
  • Ayden (Wild Men, #4)

Riggs Brothers (4 books)
  • Take Me Down (Riggs Brothers, #2)
  • Work Me Up (Riggs Brothers, #3)
  • Make Me Beg (Riggs Brothers, #4)