Start by marking “Hushed Torment (Iron Fury MC, #2)” as Want to Read:
Hushed Torment (Iron Fury MC, #2)

Hushed Torment

(Iron Fury MC #2)

One accident changed my life.
One single second changed everything for me.
In one terrifying moment, everything I knew was gone.
Music is the only thing that keeps me holding on.
When the opportunity arises for me to tour with country music star, Scarlett Belle, I take it.
An escape.
A chance.
Only it isn’t enough to lift the shadows of my past.
And when I meet him, dangerous
197 pages
Published November 20th 2017

To ask other readers questions about Hushed Torment, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Hushed Torment

Sofia Lazaridou
Nov 20, 2017 rated it did not like it
It has been 5 hours since I finished the book and I believe I have calmed down enough to write this review. This review will be full of spoilers because when I rant I don't have a filter. If you have read the first book in the series I bet you will love this one. It's practically the same story with different people.

For me, the one good point in the previous book was Malakai and Amelie. Well, their story was ruined in this book and I have lost all hope for the series. I am going to read more bo
Janja
Nov 23, 2017 rated it it was ok

The same story, only the names are different than in the first part.
Coco.V
Oct 26, 2018 marked it as to-read  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: freebies
💝 FREE on Amazon today (10/26/2018)! 💝

Blurb:
One accident changed my life.
One single second changed everything for me.
In one terrifying moment, everything I knew was gone.
Music is the only thing that keeps me holding on.
An escape.
A chance.
Only it isn’t enough to lift the shadows of my past.
And when I meet him, dangerous and different, I can’t turn away.
He is forbidden to me.
The President of a M
Kassandra Marie
Nov 20, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I really loved this book. I also loved the ending. Now I can’t wait for the next book in January.
Michele A.
Nov 23, 2017 rated it it was ok
Shelves: bikers
I am on the fence on this one. Malakai and Amalie were both difficult characters to connect with. He is the President of the Iron Fury MC. Amalie is a piano player who is able to play despite being almost totally deaf from an automobile accident. Amalie allows herself to be fully blamed for the accident, made to withstand and take the blatant anger and scorn from her former boyfriend and his family; and be ridiculed almost nonstop by her mother. It got old, tedious and downright boring at points ...more
Sofia
Mar 26, 2019 rated it liked it
It was ok-good. The author has written better books than this.
Adrielly Rodrigues
Aug 17, 2018 rated it did not like it
I couldn't finish it. It was that horrible. If i hadn't read mc sinners and jokers wrath mc, I would have thought this author didn't know how to write a good mc story. Such a waste of time... 😒
Melyssa Winchester
description

Title: Hushed Torment
Author: Bella Jewel
Genre: Contemporary Romance, MC, Suspense
Series or Standalone: Standalone Series (Iron Fury MC #2)
Rating: ★★★★

description

This is the second story in the Iron Fury MC series from Bella Jewel and can be read as a standalone apart from the first one, Whiskey Burning. I advise though, given that I jumped into this one without the experience of the characters from the first book, that you should go back and read that first one. Not because you’re going to learn anything a
Rosa Sharon (iScream Books Blog)
"There is something about her, something so fucking perfectly broken, and yet so perfectly pure."

What a way to get my attention, Bella Jewel. Combine two of my favorite things into one book, music, and badass bikers. Well, it worked. I devoured Hushed Torment in one day and loved every page. Did I mention I also love reading about broken characters? Well, Amalie passed broken about a mile back, she's beyond broken. And in my professional opinion, a sexy biker is exactly what she needs to make
Wit & Wonder Books
*ARC provided by the author in exchange for an honest review**

Can sadness, grief and a sense of hopelessness within a musician be tempered by a protective, arrogant, alpha MC President? Rev up your motors for Bella Jewel’s second book in her Iron Fury MC series, Hushed Torment.

Malakai and Amalie’s story might be similar in stories to Whiskey Burning, first novel in the series, but these two characters and personalities are beyond different and unique giving this book it’s own shine.

Amalie’s stor
Melinda ~ Twinsie Talk
Nov 26, 2017 rated it really liked it
I received a copy of this book for an honest review.
Bella Jewel has a way of dragging me into a story and not letting me set it down. I loved Amalie from the start and Malakai stole my heart with his fierceness. My heart broke for all that sweet Amalie suffered throughout this story.
In one night on accident caused Amalie such regret and torture over the past year. She carries demons and a dark shadow knowing what she did not only hurt her and changed her life but also changed the lives of othe
She's a Lip Biter
Nov 23, 2017 rated it really liked it
Multiple Reviews Below

4Stars
I've been so looking forward to this second book in the Iron Fury MC series. I couldn't put this down it is so good.

Amalie once had no hearing issues but a car accident robbed her of this sense and a lot more. Meeting Scarlett Belle and supporting her on the piano has helped in many ways. Malakai is the president of the Iron Fury MC and brother to Maverick, Scarlett's boyfriend. Being around Amalie brings feelings Malakai isn't used to experiencing.

Once again there is
Maria Angie Mendoza
Nov 20, 2017 rated it really liked it
After the cliffhanger in book 1, I couldn't wait for book 2.
I have to say I was very pleasantly surprised with the direction this story took. At first when I began to read it, I was apprehensive as to how the story would evolve since it featured Amalie and Malachai as the primary characters in this read.
Well, there were totally unexpected twists and turns that had me glued to the pages!
The writing was spot on, and the story evolved and flowed nicely as it incorporated Amalie and Malachai's sto
Mina_rrat
Jan 20, 2018 rated it it was ok
It is really hard to rate when you notice a pattern of the author which is exactly the same in both books - I don't know about you, but I don't really like to read a series about two different sets of characters where they both have the same storyline.... I swear they just have to listen. I had hoped for a better part of Amelia's story though I was a bit disappointed. Even if Charly showed up and brought some fresh wind, the proceedings were predictable.
Still, I got to give props for the emotio
Deb B
Mar 07, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: favorites
Bella Jewel has a format and it works. admittedly these stories will not work for everyone as the triggers for abuse and assault are many but those who can read this type of story and see it as a testament to the strength and courage of survivors will definitely enjoy this series. her men are rough, crude and coarse but when they finally accept love they fall hard and offer everything of themselves with their whole hearts. the women are strong .. very strong .. they are sassy and sexy, giving an ...more
Cécile Smits
This second part of the series continues where the first left off. Again rock meets mc,but with a different couple. They have their own problems to solve,their own past to overcome,before they find their happy after. Where i used to love Bella’s mc series,i find myself starting to struggle and i’m not sure i’ll read the next installment. Sorry,Bella.....
Diane Yoskowitz
Aug 31, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Loved it! A tortured heroine with so much on her shoulders and the bad boy biker. Love the protectiveness of Malakai! He so angry and unapproachable to see him being soft with Amalie was swoon-worthy. lots of drama and sexiness
Karen
Nov 22, 2017 rated it did not like it
DNF, The writing is bad but story is of a girl damaged by a car accident that was not her fault. Her former boyfriend treats her terrible with guilt. Her new love interest is motorcycle club president. Pretty sure he's not much of an improvement over first guy.
Clare
May 18, 2018 rated it liked it
Shelves: read-in-ku
This was quite like the first book, but I really loved the relationship with Mal and Am. Well, most of it anyway. I think Koda's book will be my favourite.
Tabitha Schmer
While I have truly enjoyed many books by Bella Jewel this one missed the mark and felt like the same story just re-written. Hoping that the next one is better.
Laurie Gyd
Mar 12, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Danger with love

Oh my, each book in series gets better with more excitement, danger, sexiness, hot bikers who r possessive alphas. But they will protect and value their families. This is Amalie and Mal’s story.
Michelle Nickson
3.5 Stars
Kendall {Book Crazy}
I recently read the first book in this series and I loved that book, so I was really looking forward to reading this book! I started it as soon as I had finished the first book, and after reading, I can say that I loved this book just as much as the first book! The plot developed at the perfect pace and it kept me wanting to read on to find out what was going to happen next! It only took me a few sittings to read as well! The plot also went in a direction that I wasn't expecting, but I loved the ...more
Renee
Nov 24, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I received a copy of this book to review for Stephanie's Book Reports.

Hushed Torment is the second book in Bella Jewel's Iron Fury MC. You will better understand the back story if you read the first book Whiskey Burning, which by the way is such a good book. Hushed Torment is Amalie and Malakai's story.

Amalie was in a terrible accident that was not her fault with her ex boyfriend on the night she is breaking up with him. This accident caused her hearing loss and for him to be unable to walk. Sh
Nadia Debowska-Stephens (Obsessed by Books)
“The most beautiful things in this world are created from the ugliest pieces that are molded together until they become something that will take your breath away.”

Sometimes from the ashes something stronger, better and more beautiful can be found. This is a story of resilience of a broken spirit refusing to give up. Having endured partially losing her hearing which has impacted on the live of her life, her music, she has restrained herself so that she can still play. Becoming the piano player in
Sarah Reads "Reading in Sarah's Corner"
Bella Jewel is really rocking this new MC Series. Hushed Torment is book 2 of the Iron Fury Series and I cannot wait for book 3! Koda and Charlie's book should be explosive.

Once you start this book you will not put it down. I devoured it in just a few hours. I had to know how Malakia and Amalie story would end. Let me tell you, it did not disappoint. The drama and craziness were just enough and not over the top.

Hushed Torment is Malakia and Amalie's story. Malakia aka the pres. of the MC has m
Romance Readers Retreat
Nov 25, 2017 rated it really liked it
This is book 2 in the Hushed Torment series and is Malakia and Amalie's story. You have to read book 1 so you have a general idea who all the characters are.

Malakia is the President of Iron Fury MC and he is starting to fall for Amalie, a deaf piano player for Country singer Scarlett Belle whom is also Malakia's VP's girlfriend hence why they have been introduced. Amalie is initially a quiet withdrawn character who doesn't even know her own worth due to everything she has been through in the la
💋Meme Chanell Book Corner💋

I've read so many mixed reviews about this story. I wasn't even sure I should buy and read it but decided to give it a chance. This is Book 2 in the Iron Fury MC series I did not read the first,but it would help if you do because the story is a continuance of the first book but with different main characters. I was pleasantly surprised about this story. Their is some things that Malakai did that I did not agree with, the second time he did it he was hurt, but did not let Amalie explain what was
  • Chaos
  • Dauntless (Sons of Templar MC, #5)
  • Embers of Starlight
  • Beyond Revenge (Ransom, #2)
  • Twisted Asphalt (Asphalt Outlaw #1)
  • Whiskey: Ruthless Bastards (RBMC Book 1)
  • Tic : Soulless Bastards MC No Cal Book 3 (Soulless Bastards MC No Cal, #3)
  • Rebellious (True Brothers MC, #2)
  • Scarred (Demons of Hell MC #1)
  • Inciting a Riot (Riot MC, #2)
  • Broken Illusions (His Agenda, #3)
  • Cut Wide Open (Bleeding Scars MC, #1)
  • Devil's Mark (The Devil's Keepers, #2)
  • Sin (Devil's Fury, #1)
  • Captured in Croatia
  • Nomad (Lucifer's Legion Motorcycle Club #2)
  • Twisted Rose (The Darkness Trilogy, #3)
  • Stalked (Predators MC #4)
Heya!! My name is Bella, I'm a new aussie author and I am as crazy as they come. I'm playful, friendly and always up for a chat so stop on by x

Iron Fury MC (6 books)
  • Whiskey Burning (Iron Fury MC, #1)
  • Darkest Hour (Iron Fury MC, #3)
  • Sassy Little Thing (Iron Fury MC, #4)
  • Me, Please (Iron Fury MC, #5)
  • Our Final Tale  (Iron Fury MC, #6)