Start by marking “Mencken and the Lost Boys (The Defense of Reality #3)” as Want to Read:
Mencken and the Lost Boys (The Defense of Reality #3)

Mencken and the Lost Boys

(The Defense of Reality #3)

As the death toll rises and a gang war sparks, Mencken Cassie closes in on Baltimore's serial killer and the battle for the Tinker's box continues. Mencken, Jose, and their friends must battle monsters at every turn if they hope to save their city from being conquered. In this third installment of the Defense of Reality series, the stakes have never been higher for the her ...more
Published November 1st 2017

To ask other readers questions about Mencken and the Lost Boys, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Mencken and the Lost Boys

Start your review of Mencken and the Lost Boys (The Defense of Reality #3)
Leah Speller
May 06, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Wow!

That is the exact feeling I had when I finished this book was wow. There are like three story lines going and I am waiting for the collision that is going to happen. The stage is certainly set for it.

One thing is for sure, I love the world this author has created. And how one reality coexist with the other. The characters are so real that as you read the story , at least for me, I am totally drawn in to this realm that is created. I am now ready for the next one!!!
Grady
Apr 19, 2018 rated it it was amazing
This is a good horror story.
Jen
Sep 29, 2018 rated it really liked it
Wow! What a way to end a book! Can’t wait to read the next one!
Reva Corrigan
Erik
Sep 08, 2018
Jacob R
Jan 25, 2020
I am an author living north of Baltimore, Maryland with my amazing wife and five incredible children. I write fictional urban fantasy and nonfiction essays about religion in America. I am the founder and a contributor to the online literary journal Short Fiction Break.

If you are interested in following my writing, click here to subscribe to my monthly newsletter.

The Defense of Reality (5 books)
  • Mencken and the Monsters (The Defense of Reality #1)
  • The Twelve Commandments (The Defense of Reality, #2)
  • Becoming Legend (The Defense of Reality #4)
  • Saving Deborah (The Defense of Reality #5)

News & Interviews