Start by marking “Cold Image (Extrasensory Agents Book 4)” as Want to Read:
Cold Image (Extrasensory Agents Book 4)

Cold Image

(Extrasensory Agents #4)

Derek Monahan sees violent death wherever he turns. His strange ability forces him to watch crimes that repeat in loops of blood and anguish. The only positive is that he is able to use his power to solve cold crimes...like the disappearances of boys from a secretive academy.

Dr. Kate Lincoln hates that her kid brother was sent to an awful school in Georgia. The place is a
Published October 30th 2017 by LK Books

To ask other readers questions about Cold Image, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Cold Image

Diane Saul
Nov 02, 2017 rated it it was amazing

Derek Monaghan has a skill that allows him to see violent death, as it happened, whenever he is at the site of the death. It makes for an uncomfortable life. Derek is employed at Extrasensory Agents. All employees have their own special skill. Julia Harrington has come to them for help. Her younger brother has disappeared from a school for troubled youth. A school with a very dark history, her brother isn’t the first boy to disappear. The administration at the school and the local police label a
Angie Reed
Nov 12, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Derek Monahan can see how people died wherever he goes. Katie Lincoln’s brother has disappeared and Derek is the only one who can help. Who is killing these young boys at the school? Can they find out before more disappear! If you haven’t read this series please do! I couldn’t put this down! Can’t wait for next book!!
Julia David
Nov 06, 2017 rated it really liked it
Kate will not let it go. He brother has been missing for 6 months and she really believes he is dead. The school he was attending has been telling everyone that he ran away. She knows better. There is something going on there and she will find out what it is. She hires a different kind of PI to help her find answers. Derek sees violent death over and over. He has since he was 12 years old when he saw his own parent's deaths. Some would call it a gift, Derek isn't so sure. It really is a burden, ...more
Brianne Pendley
Nov 07, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Liza
Nov 16, 2017 rated it really liked it
Leslie Kelly has been an auto-buy author for me from the moment I read her very first book. I love her sexy contemporary romances, but when she switched over to romantic suspense, I knew she had found her true voice. Add in the paranormal and thriller elements of her Extrasensory Agents series, and her books are golden.

I've wanted Derek's book pretty much from the moment he first appeared on the page. Each of the Extrasensory Agents have a different gift and Derek's is that he can see how people
Crystal
Apr 09, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Excellent Paranormal Series

This series is smust read for anyone who enjoys a good paranormal book. The only negative thing I have to say is how sad I am that this was the last in the series! What about Julia?! I was looking forward to her story. Fingers crossed there’s another on the horizon. Until then, I highly recommend you get started reading the series!
Cathy Egan
May 05, 2018 rated it really liked it
Intriguing

This is the fourth book in a series but can be read as a stand alone. I really like the characters and the story lines. I am a big believer of psychic powers but these books almost seem over the top with their abilities. This one is about Derek and Kate searching for her brother who supposedly ran away. It's a good story, though.
Suze
May 28, 2018 rated it it was amazing
COLD IMAGE

Fourth book in the Extrasensory Agents series, and I hope it isn't the last-still need Julia's story and maybe Taylor's. I could have done without the swamp walking, but otherwise a great read.
Crystal L Archer
Feb 07, 2018 rated it really liked it
Well written

Interesting characters and a good plot make this a good read. The story seemed darker than the others in this series but is full of suspense and has a twist at the end.
Brandi Sartin lawrence
Nov 23, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Wow! This book is great. Lots of ups and downs and twist and turns. Very suspenseful and you never know what’s coming. You love Derek and want to help him because of his gift. Good thing Kate comes along.
Jen Winters
Apr 27, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Um...Will there be a Julia book???

Because I’d really like to know what happens with Julia. We got all her employees, it’s time for a boss book.

Oh and this book was can’t-put-it-down special. Spoiler alert: there’s a happy ending. I LOVE happy endings! Ha!
Holly
Nov 23, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Grabbed me at page1 didn't let go!

So well written! Such dynamic charactors that are really relatable. 5 star read all the way. I have loved every agent I have met so far and cannot wait to hear the stories of the remaining agents!
Vivian Byfield
Nov 19, 2017 rated it really liked it
Excellent

A really good read. I would have liked the ending to give a few more details but I suppose that means there will be another book. Yeah :-) A great read you will enjoy I recommend you read.
Karen Greybill
Jan 24, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Good story

I like books about psychics and the paranormal. This was a good mystery and love story. I enjoyed the three previous books in this series. I hope Kelly writes Julia's story, nobody can love a ghost forever.
Debra
Jul 28, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Wow!

I just found out there was a fourth book in this series, and it was worth the wait for me! I love this series! Each book is so unique. It’s hard to find authors who do paranormal romantic suspense, but Leslie A. Kelly does it so well!

June
Apr 30, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Fantastic

Please tell me you will write more of these books.Julie has to have one.And another one for Taylor and new people.
paula laguaite
Jan 11, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Great read!

Love all these characters! So happy for Derek! Hopefully these great stories will continue! Hopefully one about Julia and her ghost!
Connie
Dec 14, 2017
Jen
Mar 13, 2018
nick varney
rated it did not like it
Oct 07, 2018
Feb 21, 2018
Emilie
May 24, 2018
« previous 1 3 4 5 next »
Leslie A. Kelly is a New York Times Bestselling author of more than fifty novels in various genres. She writes contemporary romances--usually funny and sexy--as Leslie Kelly. The middle initial--A.--means a thrilling, dark suspense novel, like one of her Black CATs or Veronica Sloan titles.

She lives in Maryland with her husband and their daughters.