Start by marking “Use Me” as Want to Read:
Use Me

Use Me

4.19  ·  Rating details ·  272 Ratings  ·  91 Reviews
Rhys Cole’s life has always revolved around hockey. Growing up, he knew he’d play in the National Hockey League, but when his dream of being drafted didn’t happen, he chose the next best thing: becoming a hockey sportscaster for a local sports station. But just like in sports, you win some, you lose some. When Rhys discovers his girlfriend cheating with a stranger in his b ...more
Published February 20th 2018

To ask other readers questions about Use Me, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Use Me

Melanie
Jan 29, 2018 rated it really liked it

ARC provided by the author in exchange for an honest review.

This was such a sexy, romantic, and downright adorable contemporary! It is such a delightful mix of humor, hockey, and hotness! And even though this is so swoon-worthy, it also talks about a lot of tough topics, like bullying and stalking and how it will always be easier for a girl to turn down a guy by saying she has a boyfriend, than just by saying no.

Use Me is set in Chicago, and stars two very different news anchors whose paths cro
Nicola
Feb 04, 2018 rated it it was amazing
4.5 Stars.

I’ve never read Kimberly Knight before, but I knew as soon as I read the blurb for this it was something I needed to rectify and Use Me was exactly how I love them—romantic and sexy with a nice helping of drama to add depth and keep you on your toes, yet at the same time doesn’t feel too heavily laden with tension and angst.

description

The start of this story is one that‘s fairly familiar—two strangers meet in a bar, drowning their sorrows after the unexpected demise of their relationships—but it’
Pick a Book
Mar 18, 2018 rated it really liked it
Preguicinha básica de domingo atacou pra escrever resenha agora. Rs Mas só queria deixar registrado que adoreeeeeiiiiiii USE ME da Kimberly Knight. A Ashtyn é aquela personagem feminina que eu curto, super forte. E eu quero Rhys pra mim!!!!!!! Amei ele. 😍 Adorei a história, o romance gradativo. Senti mesmo que era amor ali. Só achei o final muito rápido, mas nada que atrapalhe a história. Super recomendo.

PS: eu li a versão em inglês. Achei que ia dar tempo de ler antes de chegar ao Brasil, mas
Jessica  (Angie & Jessica's Dreamy Reads)
OTT romance is just not my thing and this book is about as over. the. top. as it gets. Everything from the dialogue to the characters to the plot itself felt incredibly contrived, so unrealistic, and, to be really honest, cheesy.

For characters who were supposed to be professionals in their 30s, they acted and spoke like college students most of the time. They were all over the place. These are characters who had a lengthy conversation about how "famous" they both were and how many Emmys they'd
Emily Snow
Feb 08, 2018 rated it it was amazing
L-O-V-E-D! Review coming closer to release!
Blythe  Kyndahl
Jan 20, 2018 rated it it was amazing
My new book boyfriend!!! I received this book in exchange for an honest review. When you download this book on your e-reader plan on sitting their until the book is done! The only reason I didn't was because my students would have HATED me the next morning. The twists and turns of this book keep you totally engaged until the very last page. You will be sad when you finish the book and realize their is no more... I don't want to spoil anything so I will leave my review at that!!! The heat coming ...more
Delta
Feb 07, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: first-reads, 2017
I'm not generally enthusiastic about romances because they all tend to follow the same series of events with only minor details changed. But I was pleased to see that Use Me not only threw out many of the common romance cliches, but also changed up the flow of the story, putting one of the most climactic scenes right in the middle of the book instead of at the end. The change up worked for me and I actually ended up liking this book many times more than I would normally like an erotic romance.

Trudy Dowling
Jan 23, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I read Use Me again last night when it hit my Kindle. It was even better the second time around. Can I rate it twice? Don't miss out!!!! Check out Use Me today.

WoW!!! What an exciting nail biter and fun romance all wrapped up in one amazing book. Two bad break ups, a couple of drinks and a bad pick up line result in Rhys Cole telling Ashtyn Valor, "Use Me."

This review has been very challenging to write. I put something down and then realize SPOILER and delete. I want to say "wait until you read
✰  BJ's Book Blog ✰Janeane ✰
ARC received for an honest review

It has been a while since I have read a Kimberly Knight book, and what a great way to get back into them.

Use Me, right from the start, has quickly become a favourite of her books for me.

Rhys and Ashtyn's story is smart and sexy. I love that they are both successful in their fields and that they feel equal (none of this simpering woman wondering why he wants her). There is a delicious push/pull between them that I couldn't help but adore. Neither are looking for a
Andi Isack
Feb 20, 2018 rated it it was amazing
You know what's the most famous line about the first kiss? Yeah, that one. You'll never forget your first kiss. But if that kiss is with a.... perfect (dead drop gorgeous) stranger? It's even harder to forget, isn't it?
Rhys and Ash's begins just like that. And that first kiss is like a sublime chocolate. Once you taste it you can do less. And what a chocolate....
But chocolate is a famous heartbreak cure, and that's the first intention, there. But well, the attraction is so intense, "starving"a
Carrie Waltenbaugh
Feb 19, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I just a love a book that the moment you pick it up and start reading, you know this is going to be a great book. Use Me is the kind of book you recommend to all your friends. This was the first read from Kimberly and trust me, I have pick up more of her books.

Use Me is captivating. It is heart stopper. You will keep turning the page wanting and needing more. A chance encounter has Rhys and Ashtyn meeting when their love lives are falling apart. Who would know a "fake-boyfriend" could possibly t
Lauren Barrows
Jan 20, 2018 rated it it was amazing
One Epic Rollercoaster Read!

I mean rollercoaster! One minute I was laughing, another crying, one scared and one dancing around singing “I knew it, it knew it, I knew it!” This one took me for a ride and I did not want to get off when the ride came to a stop.

Use Me starts out with a sort of friends with benefits thing going on but that never works out! So Ashtyn and Rhys have to navigate breakups, stalkers, crazy ex’s and also new found love. When I say that I could not put this book down, I mean
Brandi
A new-to-me author. A new to me story.

I really enjoyed our couple. Rhys and Ashtyn are both in television--the news, not shows where acting is a thing.

Yet, they've never met. At least, not until they find themselves single and trying to drown their sorrows at the bottom of a bottle at the local bar.

And from that point on, our characters are sweet and cute and so much fun. They are perfect for each other.

The problem isn't within themselves. The problems are with other people. Both of their ex
Stephanie
Jan 17, 2018 rated it it was amazing

Rhys and Ashtyn...were do I begin? Their story is one that hits deep. We all either know someone that has had a cheating boyfriend/girlfriend or have gone through it ourselves. The feelings you get while reading Use Me are real.

Having just been dumped Ashtyn decides to go drown her sorrows. Rhys literally just walked in on his girlfriend in the midst of cheating on him in his own bed. He leaves and goes to the bar to have a few drinks. Who knew that two complete strangers drowning their sorrows
Reading with 2 book lovers
Feb 16, 2018 rated it it was amazing
use me was an enthralling read that kept me engaged with it's story, I devoured this book within 2 days.
rhys and ashtyn were so great together and they really worked!
I was on the edge of my seat anticipating what was going to happen.
I volunteered to read a copy of this book
Jennifer Long
Jan 19, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I floved this book! Every book that Kimberly has written shows the great care she takes to formulate each and every character in the story. Each character is the right amount of strong, smart and sexy. What does two broken hearts do when Fate intervenes with them? Both the hero and heroine both have problems but decide to be there for one another if either of them runs into their ex’s. I can say I will never look at a certain pastry the same way ever again thanks for that Kimberly Knight!
Ryan - Sweet Red Reader
Mar 03, 2018 rated it really liked it
Shelves: arc-love
I voluntarily reviewed an Advance Reader Copy of the book.

I enjoyed Use Me thoroughly! Rhys and Ashtyn are the epitome of relationship goals, which was surprising considering that their relationship began as something purely physical while they served as each others' rebounds. The plot relied a lot on coincidences, but not in a way that was unrealistic or annoying - it was just an example of how the world can be really be a small place. The feelings between the characters as their relationship g
Tracy- OMGReads
I loved Use Me! Ashtyn and Rhys are two heartbroken people who meet at a bar. Both being local "celebrities" on the news, they know of each other. They decide to use each other to get over their heartbreak. No strings and casual. One of my favorite things about this book was the friendship that developed between the two. They had no expectations, but the draw to each other was strong.

Overall, Use Me was a read peppered with all the feels. I was laughing at times, and anxiously keeping myself fr
Mandy (2 Girls & their Kindles)
When a book makes you want to read instead of sleep and fight with yourself because you are not reading fast enough to see what happens, this is what Kimberly Knight’s books do to me. Every Single Book has gripped me from start to finish and Use Me was no different.

A Gripping Intense Story with plenty of page turning drama dripping with hotness and so much Sexiness.

Two bad Break up’s, and a few drinks later, Rhys and Ashtyn decide to ‘Use’ each other to forget the pain and with that comes an o
Tianna Croy
Jan 29, 2018 rated it it was amazing
What started out as one of the worse nights in their romantic lives turned into the best thing ever. When Ashtyn and Rhys each decided to drown their sorrows at the same bar they had no clue this chance encounter would turn their lives around. Ashtyn only needed Rhys to be her pretend boyfriend to ward off some guy (who comes back later ) he tells her to get over someone you need to get under someone else. When circumstances bring people from their past back they have to fight for their love and ...more
Verlene Landon
Feb 12, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I finished this book in 2 days flat, (and I have a life, damn it), but couldn't decide on how best to review it.
I wanted to relay what a great read it was in a clever and witty way without giving away too much.
So I will simply say this, trust me, read the book.
You'll fall in love with the characters.
You'll laugh and cry at/with them, and probably everything in between.
You'll likely have a new BB standard by the end.
You'll certainly root for them. (Like pom-pom and cheers kind of rooting.)
And,
Robin
Jan 20, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I got this book for an honest review. Ashtyn a very good looking news anchor.. And a very full hearted lover. When she loved she loved full heartedly. She just got out of a relationship that she thought was going well. Until she learned that he was just using her for her looks. Rhys was a sports reporter. He was just so happy. To get the night off because a game got cancelled. But when he went home he found his girlfriend of 2 years not only cheating on him but also in his bed with another man. ...more
Jo
Feb 24, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
There's really a lot to like about this story.  Good pacing, strong characters and a decent story line.  If anything, there's perhaps a little TOO much going on, with the drama not just focussed on one character.  Just when you think the crisis has passed, there is another one around the corner.

Nevertheless, this was one of those books that just keeps you engrossed until the very last page.  Very enjoyable read.

I voluntarily reviewed an advanced reader copy of this book.
Torrie
Feb 15, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Kimberly Knight does it again with her latest book, Use Me. If you like hot, steamy, keep you on the edge of your seat kind of read, then you’ll want to read this book. Just when you think you’ve got the story figured out, she throws in twists that will blow your mind. Don't miss out on getting to know Rhys and Ashtyn.
Jenny
Feb 01, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Hot damn!! Kimberly Knight has done it again. She's written a great story that has lots of sizzle, with the right amount of suspense. There's lots of steamy sexy scenes, a couple of crazy exes, and a stalker. Mix it all together, and it becomes this great story.
Rhys and Ashtyn meet at a bar one fateful night, and even with all the bad stuff that happens, they endure and become a great couple. Once they realize that they've fallen for each other anyway. Five stars, hands down.
*I read and reviewe
Cate Biblio
I really liked this book. I didn't expect to like it that much, to be honest, because, within the first few pages I found out the characters were 33/34. Usually, I tend to stray away from books with characters in their thirties. Subconsciously, of course. I think it's because I know I won't be able to relate to them.

However, like I said, I really enjoyed this.From the first few chapters I was engrossed and already feeling for these characters. They both have asshole-ish partners who they break u
Andrea
Mar 02, 2018 rated it really liked it
Wordy, but very enjoyable. Will read best book!
Misty (Red's Romance Review's)
Rhys Cole lives for his job, he loves hockey and since landing a spot in the big leagues didn't pan out, he chose to call the game instead, and he is damn good at what he does, has the awards to prove it, his love life on the other hand is a different story! His recent relationship, with a much younger woman, has hit a little snag and so he decides to drown his sorrows at his favorite local hangout, and to his surprise it winds up being the best thing to ever happen to him. He pulls up a seat ne ...more
Camila Soares Carter
Mar 30, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: 2018
***** 5 STARS *****

Hi everyone, I know I'm a little lost here, but today I brought you the review of Kimberly Knighy's newest release, which was also released in e-Book here in Brazil by The Gift Box and will be released in physical format in June, in the event The Gift Day that we will have the presence of the author. So, if you're a fan of her or are interested in getting to know her books, do not miss out on that opportunity, huh?!? Well, enough of jabbering and let's get the impressions abou
NinaDonata Delfs
Feb 27, 2018 rated it really liked it
Shelves: acrs
"Use me had been my first book of Kimberly Knight. And i enjoyed it.
Whats positive about these book is that the Style was really nice to read. So fluently.
Also the story was plottetd really well. As a reader you have chance to get a glance of the main characters and how they'r living before we they get in trouble with there lives.
I really liked the setting of these book Chicago is a beautiful city plus the world Ashtyn and Rhys worked in. Kimberly brought us a lot of details about how a tv chann
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 next »
Kimberly Knight is an USA Today Bestselling Author that lives in the mountains near a lake with her loving husband and spoiled cat, Precious. In her spare time, she enjoys watching her favorite reality TV shows, watching the San Francisco Giants win World Series and the San Jose Sharks kick butt.

She's also a two time desmoid tumor/cancer fighter that's made her stronger and an inspiration to her
More about Kimberly Knight

Romance Deals

• Hidden Secrets
  • Breath of Malice
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Kian (Undercover Billionaire, #1)
  • Greensleeves
    $3.99 $1.99
  • From Thin Air (A Black Swan Historical Romance, #2)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Sweet Caroline (Lowcountry Romance #1)
  • All the Breaking Waves
    $4.99 $1.99
  • To Hope (The Broken Roads #5)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Royally Bad (Bad Boy Royals #1)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Royally Ruined (Bad Boy Royals #2)
  • The Finishing Touches
    $9.99 $2.99
  • Accidentally in Love with...a God? (Accidentally Yours, #1)
    $2.99 $0.99
  • Splinter (Reliquary, #2)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Claimed (Servants of Fate, #2)
  • Keeping You a Secret
  • The PMS Club
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Gypsy (The Promised Land, #3)
    $4.49 $1.99
  • Bodyguard (Hollywood A-List, #2)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Willow (The Promised Land #1)
  • Mosaic (Reliquary #3)
  • The Lullaby Sky
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Secretly Hers (Sterling Canyon, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Tycoon Takedown (Lone Star Burn, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Come High Water (A Black Swan Historical Romance, #3)
    $4.49 $1.99
  • Before I Knew (The Cabots, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • The Paradise of Glass (The Glassblower Trilogy #3)
  • Trusting You & Other Lies
    $10.99 $1.99
  • Once Haunted, Twice Shy (Peyton Clark, #2)
  • The Story of Beautiful Girl
    $9.99 $1.99
  • The Lullaby Girl (Angie Pallorino, #2)
  • Say Goodbye for Now
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Bridged (Callahan & McLane, #2)
  • Love Is
  • The Unimaginable
  • The Hating Game
    $11.24 $1.99
  • Unbeautifully (Undeniable, #2)
    $3.99 $1.49
  • The Traitor's Kiss (The Traitor's Circle, #1)
    $7.80 $2.99
  • Augusta (The Promised Land, #5)
    $4.49 $1.99
  • Twisted Truth (Rogue Justice #1)
    $2.99 $0.99
  • Morning Glory (Drifters & Dreamers, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Worth the Wait (St. James, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • My Best Friend's Ex (Binghamton #2)
  • A Totally Awkward Love Story
    $7.99 $1.99
  • Charmingly Yours (Morning Glory, #1)
  • Sit! Stay! Speak!
  • In the Barren Ground
  • About the Night
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Violet's Wish (Oklahoma Land Rush, #2)
    $4.49 $1.99
  • Exploited (Zero Day, #1)
  • About That Fling
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Promises to Keep (Love in Provence Book 2)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Taken Home (Lone Star Burn, #3)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Hard to Handle (Caine Cousins, #2)
    $4.99 $1.49
  • The Austen Escape
    $9.99 $1.99
  • Garnet (The Promised Land, #4)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Truth Be Told (Rogue Justice #2)
    $2.99 $0.99
  • A Merciful Death (Mercy Kilpatrick #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • From Wine to Water (Angels & Outlaws, #1)
    $4.49 $1.99
  • Worth the Risk (St. James #3)
  • The Dove
  • The Ladies' Room
    $4.49 $1.99
  • Accidentally Hers (Sterling Canyon, #1)
  • Kissing Max Holden
    $9.99 $2.99
  • Known (Bone Secrets, #5)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Omega (Penton Legacy, #3)
    $4.99 $0.99
  • Taking Charge (Lone Star Burn, #4)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Vanished (Callahan & McLane #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • All the Lies We Tell (Quarry Road, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Hidden (Bone Secrets, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Seven Nights in a Rogue's Bed (Sons of Sin, #1)
  • The Ivy Tree
    $4.49 $1.99
  • Misadventures of the First Daughter (Misadventures, #3)
  • Daisies in the Canyon
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Claiming Felicity (Ace Security, #4)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • All the Beautiful Brides (Graveyard Falls, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Barefoot in the Rain (Barefoot Bay, #2; Barefoot Bay Universe, #2)
    $7.99 $1.99
  • Only You (Sweet Torment, #2)
    $4.49 $0.99
  • A Merciful Truth (Mercy Kilpatrick, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Claiming Alexis (Ace Security, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Unlucky in Love (Lucky, #1)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • A Merciful Secret (Mercy Kilpatrick, #3)
    $5.99 $1.99
  • The Difference Between Us (Opposites Attract #2)
  • Bullets & Bonfires
  • White Lace and Promises
    $3.99 $0.99
  • To Commit (The Broken Roads #2)
  • The Yard Rose
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Taken, Not Spurred (Lone Star Burn, #1)
  • One Summer Day in Rome
    $11.99 $2.99
  • Sixth Grave on the Edge (Charley Davidson, #6)
    $7.99 $2.99
  • Chasing Down a Dream: A Blessings Novel
  • The Pursuit of Love
    $11.99 $1.99
  • After the War Is Over: A Novel
    $9.99 $1.99
  • Kissing Mr. Right (Colorado Hearts #1)
    $3.99 $0.99
  • Riding the Storm (ACRO, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • It Had to Be Him (It Had to Be #1)
  • The Love Goddess' Cooking School
    $10.99 $2.99
  • That Way Again
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Never Let Go (Haven, Montana #2)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • To Dream (The Broken Roads #4)
  • All the Way from Texas
    $3.49 $0.99
  • Pretty Little Killers (The Keepers #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Ghouls Rush In (Peyton Clark, #1)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Forever Surprised (Forever Bluegrass #6)
    $2.99 $1.49
  • To Trust (The Broken Roads #1)
  • A Falling Star
    $3.99 $1.99
  • The Secret of Ella and Micha (The Secret, #1)
    $5.99 $1.99
  • Bombshell (Hollywood A-List, #1)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Bones Don't Lie (Morgan Dane #3)
    $5.99 $2.99
  • Just Grace (Oklahoma Land Rush, #4)
    $4.49 $1.99
  • Chaos (Guards of the Shadowlands, #3)
  • Nailed (Worked Up, #2)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Montana Cherries (Montana Wildes, #1)
  • The Lake House
    $11.99 $2.99
  • Velvet (The Promised Land #2)
    $4.49 $1.99
  • Fated (Servants of Fate, #3)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Targeted (Callahan & McLane, #4)
    $5.99 $1.99
  • Emma's Folly (Oklahoma Land Rush, #1)
    $4.49 $1.99
  • Redemption (The Love's Valley #4)
  • In the Cards
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Sweet Tilly (The Drifters & Dreamers #2)