Start by marking “Shine On” as Want to Read:

it was amazing 5.0  ·  Rating details ·  13 Ratings  ·  7 Reviews
Zeb—
Family and tradition.
That's my life.
But now, it's all going to shit. My baby brother brings home big-city trouble. My sister brings home a big-city firebrand IN big trouble, who turns my world upside down and inside out.
She makes me wish for things I can't have, but I'll be damned if I give anybody the power to hurt me like that again.
Besides, I have to focus. Keep

To ask other readers questions about Shine On, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Shine On

Kathy Rouchelle
Nov 16, 2017 rated it it was amazing
There is one thing about Aden Lowe; he never fails to deliver a book that will entertain you all the way through to the end, and this book did just that. The story is well written with humor, angst, and a dialect that will have you doubling back to make sure you understood what they were talking about, all the while chuckling to yourself. The family are hillbillies after all and that leads to some interesting vocalizations, as well as some interesting characters.

First of all, let's start with Z
Carol Heisz
Nov 15, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Going into this book, I was worried I wouldn’t like it as much as I’ve liked the rest of Mr. Lowe’s books. I was worried about some of the slang I’d seen in promos and teasers. Turns out I couldn’t have been more wrong!

The book pulled me in and wouldn’t let me put it down! Yes, the characters use some words that I don’t, but are so well written that I glossed right over them. I was entranced by the story and the slang didn’t bother me. I am delighted to say I loved Zeb and Slick, adored the twin
Kathy
Nov 14, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Zeb is an Alpha Male, Hillbilly type living in he hills with his brothers and sister responsible for taking care of them after they lost their parents at a young age. When Gabriella comes into the picture needing a place to stay that's when things begin the change. The banter between those to made me smile and laugh alot. I enjoyed how the book was written using the language one would use living in the hills.
Its a fun, sexy read I highly recommend. I look forward to the next book in this serie
J Loves-Reading
Nov 18, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Loved it!

Great start to a new series. I love these guys and Granny Zip, too. Aden Lowe did a fantastic job writing this. The dialect is awesome, also. Looking forward to the next installment of the Shine series.
Vera Quinn
Nov 15, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Love this book!

Shine On has a storyline like no other. It's fresh and I loved all the characters. Gabriella and Zen are worlds apart but they both find acceptance. I hope all the Riley's get their own books. Read on one sitting because I couldn't put it down. 5+ stars.
Mary Boehm
Nov 16, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Virgin love

Zeb lived in the mountains with his siblings and other family members. Gabriella lived in the city but was friends with Zipporah, Zeb’s sister.
Lesley Doherty
Alex Staggs
Nov 18, 2017
Daverba
Nov 17, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I really enjoyed this book, I can't remember the last time I laugh so hard while reading a book. I can't wait to read the next book on this series.
Ashley Westphall-carr
Becky Nichols-Volner
Mary
Isabel Hasting
Nov 01, 2017
Hey, thanks for checking out my bio. I'm a former editor, because I got tired of cleaning up other people's messes, and decided to try my hand at writing. And just in case you're wondering, I'm a guy, and I write Romance, and my buddies give me hell for it.

My wife, Elyse, is the center of my universe, and we have a few fur-kids: Joe the horse, Haley the goofy hound, Peaches the chihuahua, and Momm
More about Aden Lowe...