Start by marking “No Ordinary Love (Sweetbriar Cove, #6)” as Want to Read:
No Ordinary Love (Sweetbriar Cove, #6)

No Ordinary Love

(Sweetbriar Cove #6)

Published March 12th 2018 by Melody Grace Books

To ask other readers questions about No Ordinary Love, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about No Ordinary Love

DJ Sakata
Mar 18, 2018 rated it really liked it
Favorite Quote:

“Maybe he’s been hit by a bus,” she said, still watching her silent phone. “Maybe he ran out of the gala after me, got hit by a bus, and has been in traction all week, unable to call?” She exhaled with a rueful smile. “Wow, you know things are really bad when the best-case scenario involves a gruesome accident.”

My Review:

Cal and Eliza started off with bad blood between them, as in her mind; he was the cause of her recent unemployment. Yet they seemed to have a spark, although it w
Siobhan
Mar 17, 2018 rated it really liked it
Melody Grace is an author that has caught my attention a few times in the past, especially with her Beachwood Bay series. In fact, I’ve had the first Beachwood Bay book sitting on my Kindle for quite some time. For reasons mostly unknown (the known being I often find myself buried under books I need to review), I always found myself opting to read something other than the Beachwood Bay book that interested me. Thus, when I saw the chance to read No Ordinary Love, I was more than happy to finally ...more
Danielle from Short and Sassy
4.5 stars!

This was, by far, my favorite book in this series! I loved Eliza and Cal.
She is a journalist who just lost her job. He is the guy who eliminated her job running the company as CEO. She is sassy and down to earth. He is hot and rich. She is blue collar and he is silver spoon. Somehow, their relationship is rocky, but sweet.

I feel in love with Eliza and Cal. Their relationship started off rocky and was hysterical and fun! I laughed for their first date and swooned over the relationship.
Mar 16, 2018 rated it liked it
***ARC Provided the Author and Give Me Books***

3.5 Stars

Eliza and Cal met when she "helps" him, and his broken down vehicle, on the side of the road after discovering he is responsible for her losing her job. The attraction is there, but so is the reason to have nothing to do with one another.

But, it's a small town, and she works for his friend, and his family and hers are impossible to avoid. No matter how hard she tries to do so.

So, after meeting again and again, they see that there is a reaso
Maree Repa
Five Amazing Stars

Getting Back

I was thrilled and absolutely excited to read the sixth book, from the wonderful series, Sweet Briar Cove. Written by the amazing, most wonderful author, Melody Grace. I have enjoyed every book of this wonderful, most romantic series so much. I just couldn’t wait to enjoy it so much!!

Eliza Bennet had spent Summer when her was younger at the town of Cape Cod. Once her years studying had ended she chose to now spent it with her sister Paige. With her mother driving he
Amy
Mar 10, 2018 rated it really liked it
4.5, All The Feels, Stars!!

“Cal was already in withdrawal. He’d never felt like this before, craving a woman with such a raw, animal need. Her touch. Her kiss. A smile. He was a red-blooded man, sure, but Eliza set something in him burning out of control, and he was just about ready to give up fighting it.”

“The sparks caught, and just like that, he was on fire.”

“That’s how you know it’s real. Anyone can stick around when it’s smooth sailing. It’s how someone acts when you hit rough waters that m
Kim
Mar 14, 2018 rated it really liked it
Eliza loves the small town of Sweetbriar Cove on Cape Cod, so when she is fired from her job at a Boston newspaper, she retreats there with wounded pride in the hopes that she can find a sense of calm and a new path forward again. It is the first time she has been back since her father died last year though so she has to face some bittersweet memories along the way too. She stops to help a stranger stranded on the side of the road in an area with no cell reception despite her foul mood, but when ...more
Marsha Spohn
Reviewed at Romance Is Ageless

To say that Eliza and Cal got off to a rocky start would be the understatement of the century. They first met alongside of the road when she’d stopped to help out a stranded traveler. Yet, in reality she knew him quite well – or she knew him as the new CEO who handed her a pink slip right after she might have made an impulsive non-complimentary comment about a relative in her news article. Unfortunately for Cal he had no idea of who had just “helped” him and Eliza i
Tami Talbert
Mar 11, 2018 rated it it was amazing
A Melody Grace novel is something akin to sitting in front of a blazing fireplace snuggled in a blanket with a cup of hot cocoa. It makes you feel warm and cozy inside and out. And once again she has accomplished this feeling for me with her latest Sweetbriar Cove novel, No Ordinary Love.

Eliza and Cal come from completely different backgrounds: hers one of ordinary life and living paycheck to paycheck and his one of wealth and galas and having everything he could want. But when their lives unexp
Mari
Mar 12, 2018 rated it really liked it
Shelves: 2018reads, arcs
4 - 4.5 stars

Cal and Eliza got of in the wrong foot. Bad first impressions and all that plus Eliza is still hurt over her job. While they maybe opposites in upbringing and all it feels like not so much anymore they butt heads over misunderstanding. When they see a glimpses of someone beneath the rich boy exterior and stubborn sharp front they share it changes things. Their story had it's own pride and prejudice spin on it.

Well for the mean time the détente is ok civil but they still irritate th
Tina Todd shobe
Mar 19, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Eliza returns home to SweetBriar Cover after losing her job on her way back into town she stops to help a motorist that has a flat tire. Turns out the motorist is none other than her old boss, Cal who recently has taken over the management of the Boston Newspaper where she worked.

Cal is overwhelmed with his job duties and living up to his uncle's standards. He takes his godmother up on the use of her home in SweetBriar to rest and regroup.

It takes Cal a little while to figure out why Eliza is so
Johnaka
No Ordinary Love by Melody Grace
“Enemies to lovers, 5 stars”

Eliza is kind of reeling after losing a job she loves because she told the truth. So, she goes home for the summer where things are about to become a little more complicated. She thought maybe helping out a handsome guy would turn her luck around until she saw his name and decided he was enemy number one, or is he?
Cal is living a life that was decided for him. He loves his work but he’s a little too soft to be making some of the choices
Amie Morgado- We Stole Your Book Boyfriend
I always enjoy a Melody Grace series - I admit I read this out of order as I am trying to catch up on the series and didn't go back far enough on my kindle - but it didn't hinder my understanding or ruin anything for me. I feel as if these series flow so nicely together and as standalones because you know what to expect from Melody as a writer and as you read you get a feel for how the series plays out.

Eliza has had it rough and now after losing her job she heads home to help her mom and sister
Stacie Christensen
Mar 12, 2018 rated it it was amazing
For journalist Eliza Bennett, summers in Sweetbriar Cove were her happiest childhood memories. Now that she’s been unceremoniously fired, evicted, and dumped (all in the same week), she hopes the small town will work its magic again and help get her life back on track. She definitely isn’t looking for a distraction like the handsome stranger she meets on her way into town… especially when she discovers he might be the man behind her recent misfortunes.

Cal Prescott is in Sweetbriar Cove adjustin
Gloria Herrera for As You Wish Reviews
There is an old adage ... "opposites attract"... but it does not guarantee those opposites will be able to successfully merge their lives into an HEA. Eliza and Cal are those two opposites. They come from different backgrounds, have different lives, but share one crucial point where they are the same: they are still trying to find themselves and where they truly belong!

The hot attraction, the unbelievable intimate times, the easiness of their conversation it all adds up to a feeling of being hom
Jackie Wright
Mar 13, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Sweetbriar Cove is one of my favourite series, I love that every book is about a different couple finding their HEA and I love that each book can be read as stand-alones. Book 6 is Eliza Bennett and Cal Prescott’s story and what a story it is, two very different people coming from two very different backgrounds, could it be opposites attract even when one of you find out the other fired you from the job you loved......
The attraction was instant between Eliza and Cal and the chemistry is off the
Cora Snow
Aug 09, 2018 rated it really liked it
Shelves: novels
4/5.

Positive: Another good entry into this series. I'm completely hooked. The author has a way of creating her characters with flaws-- deep, cutting flaws-- that are the reasons why past relationships have never worked out. And in each book, the characters overcome their flaws in order to establish a healthy relationship with the person they're meant for. It may be formulaic, but I really enjoy the characters growing and changing to become, not just better people, but their most authentic selves
Emma bramley
Shelves: reviewed
This is the sixth book in this series by this author. This is definitely a swoon worthy read, with characters you will fall in love with from the start. This book will take your emotions on a roller coaster of a ride. You are always guaranteed an amazing story and exceptional characters with this author. I can't wait to read more from this author in the future.

Highly recommended author and series
I voluntarily reviewed an advance reader copy of this book
www.obsessedbookreviews.blogspot.co.uk
Sharon
Mar 11, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Melody does it once again in this book that follows Cal, the guy that oozes family money for generations, and Eliza, who fresh from being fired from her job by him for reporting on someone in his family! When they meet face to face sparks fly, until she realizes who he is!
Read their story in this amazing book by the author, the series Sweetbriar Cove that just gets better and better with each character she brings into the cove!
Be ready for the emotions this story will bring you! 5 stars and it'
Barbara Abney
Mar 13, 2018 rated it really liked it
Welcome back to Sweetbriar Cove! I love this series! And I would love to live in a place like this! This one is Eliza and Cal's story. Two people who couldn't be more opposite. But opposites attract, right? Love the characters. Eliza is feisty and not afraid to speak her mind and Cal is so sweet and swoony! This has a very good storyline and you get to catch up with previous characters from earlier books. Looking forward to the next book in this series!
Dana
Mar 21, 2018 rated it really liked it
I absolutely adore Ms. Grace and her Sweetbriar cove series.

I have been reading this series from Book one and it continues to draw me in. No Ordinary Love did that as well. Eliza and Cal meet under a unique circumstance.....she doesn’t know who he is until she does a little “snooping”, when she discovers exactly who he is, the mischief begins!!!

No Ordinary Love was a great love story. You won’t be disappointed!!!
A
Mar 15, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I really enjoyed reading about Cal and Eliza. Their story was a great one, it was very well written with some sassy come backs and a lot of friction until they were able to move past and get to the steamy parts.
i loved that he was masculine enough to stay in the Pink house and they were able to finally pave the way to date and try to be happy. This was defiantly a great HEA with a perfect ending for both of them career wise.
I recieved a free copy and I’m volunteerily leaving my review.
A.BookNerd.Bookseller&Bibliophile.Blog
I absolutely adore Ms. Grace and her Sweetbriar cove series.

No Ordinary Love was a great love story. You won’t be disappointed!!!

Reviewed by: Dana D.
Misti Sonntag
Mar 12, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Cal is the best. He’s a strong, powerful CEO but can be so sweet and get so vulnerable with Eliza.
Eliza is a strong minded newspaper reporter with a chip on her shoulder for the snooty uptight crowd. (btw love the name, cute)
These two butt heads but falls into each other so sweetly. Love their story.
Rachel
Mar 16, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Sweet and funny. It was a quick read for me. I have loved this series and these couples. Cal is not your typical stuffy suit. He and Liza are both trying to find their way in the world, alone and with one another. I love their first meeting on the road. It set the stage for this fun and interesting ride.
Cheryl
Mar 24, 2018 rated it it was amazing
LOVED IT❤❤

Another great Sweetbriar Cove story. Eliza & Cal were awesome together. Loved the outspoken Eliza. Finally finding their paths was worth the wait. Keep them coming. Looking forward to Declan’s story.
Gail
Mar 13, 2018 rated it really liked it
Arc given In exchange for a honest review

This was a Very sweet & swoon-worthy book. I really enjoyed this. The author did a wonderful job with Eliza & Cal, and all the characters for that matter.

Thank you for the opportunity to read this book! 😊.
Laura L. Nevels
Aug 31, 2018 rated it it was amazing
YES, YES, YES

Another winner! Eliza and Cal's story had me from beginning to end. He went from being the despised person that fired her to the love of her life. I can't wait for the next story.
Ashley
Mar 12, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Not an ordinary romance! It was really sweet and touching. I loved it from the beginning to the end. Grace does an excellent job with these characters and the plot. All of it is really exciting and inspiring to read!

I received a copy of this book and am voluntarily reviewing.
Spunky N Sassy
Mar 12, 2018 rated it really liked it
Spunky N Sassy Rating: 4.0

~~~~~~~~~~Lindsey's ⭐⭐⭐⭐ Review~~~~~~~~~~

Books about love in a small town have been some of the books that I’ve been reading a lot of lately. This book made me feel warm and fuzzy. It’s even swoonworthy.
NYT bestselling author, a SoCal transplant, and sexy romance junkie ;) New book HEARTBREAKER out March 28th! I never say no to ice-cream...

Sweetbriar Cove (8 books)
  • Meant to Be (Sweetbriar Cove, #1)
  • All for You (Sweetbriar Cove, #2)
  • The Only One (Sweetbriar Cove, #3)
  • I'm Yours (Sweetbriar Cove, #4)
  • Holiday Kisses (Sweetbriar Cove, #5)
  • Wildest Dreams (Sweetbriar Cove, #7)
  • This Kiss (Sweetbriar Cove, #8)