Start by marking “Planet Dragos (Elder Races, #9.8)” as Want to Read:
Planet Dragos  (Elder Races, #9.8)

Planet Dragos

(Elder Races #9.8)

From New York Times and USA Today bestselling author Thea Harrison comes the final novella featuring Pia and Dragos…

Pia’s latest pregnancy has become a daily challenge, her relationship with Dragos strained with argument. That hasn’t stopped them from achieving a compromise and traveling to Las Vegas to celebrate their friend Rune’s wedding to his mate Carling.

From the mom
Published May 14th 2018 by Teddy Harrison LLC

To ask other readers questions about Planet Dragos, please sign up.
Sam If you check Thea Harrison website she answers this question.
It states Planet Dragos is a novella that came in around 35,000 words. Hope this helps

Sophia Triad
This is the end of the world as we know it

Before I read the book or even read the blurb, I was curious for the book title. What “Planet Dragos”? Does Dragos move to space or is he an alien? As if...
Well, the answer is “No”and “No”.

Men might be from Mars, Pia said, and women could possibly be from Venus, but Dragos is a planet all on his own. Just look how everyone revolves around him. On Planet Dragos everything goes the way he arranges it—unless you decide to cross him, and God help you then,
Astrid - The Bookish Sweet Tooth

We all have them: books by authors we know we'll have a great time with. For me, Thea Harrison is one of those. I remember when I first read Dragon Bound by her - I was on the beach in Italy (a word of advice - don't do that, that book is HOT). Ever since I've been trying to find a series about shapeshifters that are as good as Thea's...only a few are (ie. Nalini Singh's). The Elder Races world will always have a special place in my heart.

Now let's talk about Planet Dragos - this is the last of
❤️ Dorsey aka Wrath Lover Reviews ❤️
5 Fire Breathing Stars!!

In Planet Dragos we are treated to my favorite sexy dragon Dregos along with his very pregnant mate Pia, their son Liam, and many more of our favorite ER characters including one of my favorite couples Khalil and Grace. This is a 130 page novella so I can’t say too much without spoiling the read for everyone.

Dragos and his mate Pia are in Las Vegas for their friend (former Wyr sentinel) Rune Ainissesthai’s marriage to Vampyre Carling. All to soon things take a turn for
Stacie
May 14, 2018 rated it really liked it
4+ "Dragos and Pia Forever!" Stars!

I loved it and I'm a little sad this was Dragos and Pia's last book. But that's ok. There are lots more stories to tell. What was lacking in this one for me was the execution of the action/conflict scenes. They weren't fleshed out very well. Or they could have been so much better. But that's because this was a novella. 50 or so more pages probably would have been great! I really can't wait to see what may be next in the Elder Races universe. Happy reading!
Mitticus

Cheesy display of the couple, walking in the well-known territory. A bit of danger and fluff, and some witty comebacks. It was better that the latest novellas. Feels like a turn-of-the-page for them.

Dragos acude con Pia a la boda de Rune y Carling en Las Vegas. Se separan mientras él conduce negocios y ella es atraida por un misterio en q
Lady Heather

photo release date graphic.jpg

"5- You can't tame 'The Great Beast' Stars!"

photo cover.jpg

Synopsis

From the moment they arrive, the trip goes awry. Death walks in Vegas, and Pia is k
Marta Cox
Apr 30, 2018 rated it really liked it
Shelves: my-reviews
Four and a half
Eleven fabulous chapters of the swan song I feared but honestly it's setting up for more amazing goodness as like death and taxes change is inevitable.
The author has stated this will be the last adventure for Dragos and Pia although they might pop up occasionally as supporting characters. So she really had to pull something out of her literary bag that is action packed and fulfilling to make her readers happy. Well as Pia is heavily pregnant and very grumpy to boot you would thi
Sharon ∞❥ is an emotional book junkie ❥∞
4 ★'s

Pia is pregnant with baby #2 but her and Dragos go to Las Vegas for Rune and Carling's wedding. Immediately, Pia is "enchanted" by a billboard with a familiar looking man supposedly speaking to her. Naturally, she asks Dragos if he knows him and Dragos blows her off. We all know what that means and that gets Pia in a precarious situation.

description

And I was quite shocked at how precarious it was. And I was equally horrified and immensely impressed by Carling. Of course, we all know how this will wo
Angela (Angel's Guilty Pleasures)
Change is coming, decisions need to be made, and Pia and Dragos have one last challenge to over come.

Planet Dragos is a fast-paced action-packed story featuring Pia and Dragos in their last adventure! I had forgotten that Pia is pregnant. We see the toll that this pregnancy is taking on her, how her hormones are making her moody, and how depression of not feeling beautiful is setting in. It showcases what many women go through during pregnancy, the mood swings, the difficult decisions, the depr
Beth
Planet Dragos is a novella that is sure to pack a punch to any Elder Races fan.

Pia is very pregnant when she and Dragos head to Rune’s and Carling’s wedding in Vegas. Both Pia and Carling are kidnapped by someone with extremely nefarious plans. The “Great Beast” will stop at nothing to secure Pia’s safety, even if it means the totally destruction of this world.

We are introduced to new familiar relations and discover new possibilities.

It was inevitable that Pia’s and Dragos’ would eventually be
Ira
4.5 stars.

This will be the last book for Dragos and Pia 😔.
I can see why after the decision they made, but surely something exciting can happen in that place too? No more spoiler 😘

It was a fabulous read, I bet they need all time in the world for Stinkpot!! 😂🤣
He certainly will be a very special guy and Liam? I’m looking forward for Prince of The Wyr’s story sometimes in the future too.

❤❤❤
Shari Kay
Jun 04, 2018 rated it really liked it
Shelves: pnr-uf
3.75 ✭

PD is our last full POV from the power couple of Pia and Dragos. Things are a changing in the Elder Races world and I'm not totally sure how I feel about it.

Pia is heavily pregnant with Stinkpot and miserable. Her and Dragos are also at odds, but we don't learn why until further into the book.

They are in Vegas for Carling and Rune's wedding when a billboard featuring a man who looks uncannily like her husband catches Pia's eye and his voice invades her mind. When she asks Dragos about the
Lisa - (Aussie Girl)
Fun goodbye to Dragos, Pia and their family as the Elder Races moves to featuring other characters.
Jen Davis
May 05, 2018 rated it really liked it
This last novella in the Dragos & Pia POV reminded me quickly of why I fell in love with the Elder Races in the first place. It’s been an age since the last time we had a full length book featuring these two, but Thea Harrison has given us a half dozen novellas over the years to keep us in the loop with their relationship and growing family. With this story, they are visiting Las Vegas to see Rune and Carling get married. Pia is very pregnant with baby number two –and everything goes to hell ...more
Mara
May 14, 2018 rated it liked it
Shelves: novella, pnr
Contrary to my past experiences, I didn't love this novella. I found it unbalanced, plus not everything made sense to me.
Still, it's a bittersweet goodbye to my preferred couple.
Danielle Gypsy Soul
Dragos and Pia are one of my all time favorite couples so it was a little bittersweet to read this final book featuring them but I loved the way the author wrapped up their story while still leaving it open for them to appear in future books as well as open up new opportunities for the future with the Elder Races world.

Planet Dragos has all the action, drama and of course just enough romance/emotion thrown in that I expect from a book featuring Dragos and Pia. I loved seeing Dragos' primitive si
Rachaelthebiliophile
Oct 20, 2018 rated it really liked it
All good things must come to an end.

3.5* rounded up

Final book in a pretty good series
Baby 2 has finally arrived
Dragos becomes Lord of a new land
Liam looks set to take over New York (hopefully there's a spin off series there)
Dragos and death are family yo
Bad bad lady gets taken out

While I felt this could've been longer it was still a pretty good wrap up of the series to date. Hopefully more spin offs are in the not to distant future.
Stephanie
This is not a standalone novella, so I'd never recommend it to anyone who hadn't read any of Thea Harrison's Elder Races books already - Books 1 and 3 at the bare minimum. However, as someone who has read (honestly, *devoured*) the entire series, including every single one of the tie-in novellas, this new novella was an absolute delight. It was one of my favorites of all of her novellas, actually (which is saying a lot - her novellas are always comfort-reads for me), and it provides a perfect en ...more
Karma♥Bites ^.~
READ (audio) 6-18-2018 (★★★★)

So much going on for a 130-pg novella. Somewhat bittersweet, but loved re-visiting w/ most of ‘the gang’ one last time prior to the Elder Races series transitioning to new series arc/spin-off. Very good job of tying up numerous loose threads/mentions from previous books.
Sylvia
Dec 13, 2018 rated it it was amazing
In understand that all good things must come to an end, but I could read about Dragos and Pia until the end of time.
Alison
A wonderful end to the stories involving Dragos and Pia. Not recommended for those who haven't read at least one book in the series.

Dragos and Pia, along with most of the Sentinels, have descended in Vegas to celebrate Rune and Carling's wedding. Pia is heavily pregnant with their second child and this time the pregnancy is difficult, she's grouchy and Dragos keeps putting his foot in it.

When Pia sees an advertisement for a magician who looks remarkably like Dragos she is intrigued and Dragos' d
Kelly
Full disclosure: I'm a whole lot of in love with this series and I'm a teeny bit sad this is the final installment featuring Dragos and Pia, but HOLY WOW Dragos doesn't do things by half measures. Seriously, man, the guy goes into things full throttle and he doesn't stop until he's either gotten what he has his eye on or all his enemies are smoking piles.

GLORIOUS!

I honestly adore the dynamic between Pia and Dragos. She's always been able to temper his explosive personality (at least somewhat) an
SheLove2Read
May 16, 2018 rated it really liked it
Shelves: 2018
What?! No more Pia and Dragos?! Say it isn't so! Good ending to their story though. Gotta love a crazy dragon.
Darcy
This is a short one, but so much got packed into it. I like the new friendship that sprouted between Pia and Carling, laughed at the fighting that Pia and Dragos did at the start, there really was no winning for him. I'm very intrigued by the choice that Pia and Dragos made at the end. I really hope we get to see what they build and what Liam decides to do, even though we all think we know already. But I especially want more of Stinkpot and to see him grow up!
Douglas Meeks
May 06, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I was not sure what to expect from this story except I had read it would be the last Dragos/Pia story which seemed a bit sad since they are one of my favorite couples in this genre.

When I finished I had to wrestle with giving this 4 or 5 stars and decided on 5 because it was done almost perfectly, threw in some stuff I never saw and in what I considered a huge leap in creativity figured out a way to make this work without killing off the series.

Since Pia spends most of the story kidnapped we ge
Ren
4 stars

Since I just finish Moonshadow and Spellbinder back to back, I plan to read Lionheart afterward. But, when I read chapter 2, seems like I missing an information. A big information to be exact, since it's about Dragos condition. So I check Goodreads, and voila, seems like I'm not read Planet Dragos yet. Grumbling, I pick this up and since the length is just a novella, I can read it fast and can continue my Lionheart reading again (I just read on weekend sadly, since in weekdays I usually
Soany
Que delicia de historia. Me encanta como esta pareja resuelve lo que se le venga y demuestra por qué están juntos y son fuertes juntos e incluso separados.
En este libro tenemos nuevamente esa faceta de ese dragón gruñón, posesivo y peligroso como futuro papá por segunda vez. Pero con la diferencia que la muerte su hermano más antiguo anda cerca y nunca aparece por nada. Así que el dragón saboreara el miedo a perder a su pareja e hijo e incluso su propia vida demostrando que hasta la cabeza más a
Shabby Girl ~ aka Lady Victoria
I adore this series, just adore it. I tried for years to get into paranormal, but just couldn't find anything that hooked me, then along came Dragon Bound and I found the perfect book for me. It has become one of my most favourite comfort reads. If it were a hard copy book the pages would be worn down.

So this series is special to me for being my "first", but also because I just love Dragos and Pia and this world. And it just got so much better when the kids were born. So Liam is a white dragon
namericanwordcat
3.5 Stars

Another great adventure with Pia and Dragos.

Pia is really With Child. And we get the fun of late stage preggerness.

This novella moves the series into a new arc and is great that way.

And the new baby is everything. Plus, powerful Pia, Sexy Dragos, some new beings and old friends.
  • Amid the Winter Snow
  • The Emerald Lily (Vampire Blood, #4)
  • Sentinel of Darkness (Darkness #8)
  • Pirate's Alley (Sentinels of New Orleans, #4)
  • Immortal Hunter (Execution Underground, #2)
  • Bittersweet Christmas
  • Bring the Heat (Dragon Kin, #9)
  • Undiscovered (Amoveo Rising #1)
  • Wild Embrace (Psy-Changeling #2.5, 5.1, 11.5, 12.1)
  • Blood Bond (Sentinel Wars, #10)
  • Falling For His Mate (Crescent Moon, #6)
  • Shadow Play (Shadow Touch, #2)
  • Don't Bite the Messenger (NIght Runner, #0,5)
  • Darkest Flame: Part 4
  • Silent Warrior (Dragon Kings, #0.5)
  • Bone Driven (Foundling, #2)
  • Dangerously Divine (Broken Riders, #2)
  • Driven (Otherworld Stories, #13.6)
I write paranormal romance, urban fantasy, and other stuff. I taught myself to read when I was four. That was around the time I tried to ride my tricycle to work. I wasn't sure where work was, but I knew it had to be interesting if people went there every day. Now I combine my love of books with work, and I don't have to ride my tricycle to get there. My Elder Races series began May, 2011. You can ...more

Elder Races (9 books)
  • Dragon Bound (Elder Races, #1)
  • Storm's Heart (Elder Races, #2)
  • Serpent's Kiss (Elder Races, #3)
  • Oracle's Moon (Elder Races, #4)
  • Lord's Fall (Elder Races, #5)
  • Kinked (Elder Races, #6)
  • Night's Honor (Elder Races, #7)
  • Midnight's Kiss (Elder Races, #8)
  • Shadow's End (Elder Races, #9)
“In that moment, there was nothing sweeter than the taste of his prey’s name on his lips.” 0 likes
“Dragos leaned forward and told her, “You are the best lying non-liar I have ever met.” 0 likes