Start by marking “Clutch” as Want to Read:
Clutch

Clutch

Clutch – verb: to grasp and hold tightly; to seize; snatch.

Flighty. Stupid. That’s what my sisters think of me.
I’m tired of being misunderstood.
With a suitcase in hand and the ocean as my beacon, I’m charting my own path.

Yet, barely a day on the road, I almost crash and burn.
Running into Silas Palmer, a sexy-as-sin rock star, changes my life.

Silas makes me feel …
Published November 3rd 2017 by SMW Books

To ask other readers questions about Clutch, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Clutch

Start your review of Clutch
SueBee★bring me an alpha!★
LIVE! | AMZ US | AMZ UK | B&N | KOBO |

Stand-alone.
LIVE! | AMZ US | AMZ UK | B&N | KOBO |
Blurb: Clutch – verb: to grasp and hold tightly; to seize; snatch.
Flighty. Stupid. That’s what my sisters think of me.
I’m tired of being misunderstood.
With a suitcase in hand and the ocean as my beacon, I’m charting my own path.
Yet, barely a day on the road, I almost crash and burn.
Running into Silas Palmer, a sexy-as-sin rock star, changes my life.
Silas makes me feel … Exceptional. Aimless.
He’s
class="gr-hostedUserImg">
LIVE!
Hulya Kara Yuksel
"He has a way of making me feel like the only person in the room, and no matter how small or insignificant what I’m saying is, he makes me feel like it’s the most important thing in the world."

Silas ❤

I'll be super busy at the office until new year and I'm already so stressed out with the too much craziness in my personal/working life.. :-/ Uh anyway in that moment this book came to my life like a bag full of chocolate. This heartwarming s
Snow
This was a warm-hearted, lovely, sweet and romantic story of self-discovery in every personal and professional aspect, finding the person you are, the person you wanna be, and the right person you wanna be with , and even though I usually don't pick the lovingly, sweet tooth kinda romance, but the very writing of SM West re-assured me that, that too can be satisfyingly challenging and fulfilling.

One chance encounter of two opposites, Silas Palmer, a rockstar with angry issues tired of his lifestyle, fame and notorio
Maida»-(¯`v´¯)-»

RATING: 4 Love & Music Hearts! <3

Clutch is a light and sweet contemporary romance, filled with sizzling sexual tension and romantic sparks in addition to a ton of heart.

“Let’s figure out together what we have here, and I promise not to let you give up your dreams. I’ll put your dreams before anything else.”

Silas is a rockstar seeking a new way of life and also learning to control his anger and emotional distress caused by avaricious parents. He is charming and tender when it comes to P/>
~Stéphanie's Journal~
I read about Pansy & Silas in Hitch which was part of the Love Happens Anthology. I already knew I needed more from them because it was obvious from the start these two had a connection.

I was thrilled when I first heard about Clutch: Pansy, a young lady looking to build her future and Silas, a rock star trying to put an end to a tiring lifestyle => Perfect meeting at the right time.

I’ve always enjoyed books involving music in any kind of form, from afar or close. The small insights we have of Trojan, Silas’
Kim Bailey
LOVE this book! AND THAT COVER???!!!

CLUTCH IS LIVE!!!
Only 99¢ at ALL retailers (release day only)! Then the price will go up and it will only be available on Amazon and KU.
Grab your copy today!
Nook ➜ http://bit.ly/ClutchNOOK
iBook ➜ http://bit.ly/ibooksclutch
Kobo ➜ http://bit.ly/ClutchKobo
Deanna❤Pink Lady❤️

This is a sweet story of two lost and wayward souls that come together at the right time and right place in their life. A rockstar that has burned out of the life, wanting more and a sweet sassy girl who doesn’t know what she wants to do with her life. When they both collide one night, their lives would forever change.

There is angst, romance, sexual tension and there is great banter between the characters. Silas Palmer......the sexy rockstar and Pansy Dobson.......the lost girl looking for her purpose in li
-  Michelle Claypot_Reads
I read this book when it was a short story in an Anthology earlier this year. So glad the author gave us their full story.

Pansy and Silas don't exactly meet in the best of circumstances but neither can deny the spark. I loved the chemistry and genuine affection between the characters. Pansy felt much younger than her 27 years and sometimes I wanted to give her a shake, other times I wanted to give her a hug. Silas was the kind of flawed character I am drawn to in books and he didn't
Annika
DNF at 15%

I'm done. I can't do this.
Pathetic, spineless "heroine" meets verbally abusive asshat hero. Not exactlly my preferred relationship dynamic.
No rating for obvious reasons.

ARC provided by the publisher via NetGalley in exchange for an honest review.
Myla
Nov 13, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition

I've read the previous work of this author and for me, this is her best book to date. The way it was written captivate me to read further and glad I did. It is a heartwarming story about a woman trying to prove her self-worth to people who belittle her. And a rock star looking for someone who will love him as him and not the lead singer of a rock group. I enjoyed every minute I spent reading the story of Pansy and Silas! Thank you, Author S.M. West for writing a beautiful story!
Bethany-Kris
Jan 29, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Pansy Dobson is a girl with nothing and everything to prove. She has always been the flighty one (or so her sister says) of their family. She has no compass pointing her due north when it comes to things like drive, or determination. She can't seem to make her mind up about anything--life, career, college, men ... or otherwise.

Silas Palmer is America's golden boy when it comes to Rockstars. His band is what dreams are made of, and he's lived those dreams to the fullest. But he's also done -- do
Mandie Foxylutely
Apparently this was originally part of an anthology and has now been extended into a full novel.

Silas and Pansy meet at a time when they are both at a crossroad in their lives and each seeking a new destination. This is literally too as Pansy picks up Silas on the roadside after his band threw him off the tour bus.

Pansy has always been the flighty one of her family and her sisters have never taken her seriously and dictated to her what she should be doing. Now wanting to
Anne OK
Nov 12, 2017 rated it really liked it
Shelves: 2017-reads
From a new-to-me author, S.M. West gives readers the kind of book that strikes close to the heart.  The cover on this new release captured my attention immediately — I love it!  And as  you’ll note in the book blurb, it’s a rock star romance which just happens to be one of my favorite themes.  I’m not going to give many details for fear of spoiling the full enjoyment for other readers.

The quality of writing is great. The story is well-balanced and flows evenly, and all-around fun and
Rejane
May 22, 2018 marked it as nope  ·  review of another edition
Alex only made to 12%.. https://www.goodreads.com/review/show...

can only imagine... lol
And I think she was lucky.

Jamie
Nov 12, 2017 rated it it was ok  ·  review of another edition
BookAddict
Oct 30, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: favorites
Silas and Pansy meet by accident, just about literally. Shortly after Pansy’s life has imploded, she loses control of her sister’s “borrowed” car, nearly hitting a hitch hiker on the side of the road. After Silas picks himself up and dusts himself off, Pansy convinces him to let her give him a lift. It’s the least she can do after making him dive for the ditch. Since Silas is hot and tired, having walked for two hours since his band mates threw him off the tour bus in the middle of the desert, h ...more
Tyi
Oct 30, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
At the beginning of the story, I wasn't quite sure about Pansy. I was feeling Silas pain. Slowly but surely, Pansy grew on me and I started to love her as much as Silas. The way these two main characters met had to fate. It must have been predestined. There were so many bumps in the road for the couple. So bumps came from personal issues--mainly dealing with family. Their family had a big affect on the couple and I'm glad through each crazy moment they were able to work through it.

I'm more of a
Diary Of Book Fiend
3.5 This was a super cute and fun read! I enjoyed how much sass Pansy had and how sweet Silas was. Not your typical rockstar bad boy read. I really enjoyed reading this. Hope we get Jared, Eli, and Grey's book!!!
Michelle
Arc provided on behalf of The Wandering Bookaholic in exchange of an honest review

Clutch is about two lost souls who meet literally by accident, Pansy loses control of her car and almost runs Silas over. Both characters are at a crossroads, Pansy is looking for a fresh start and Silas is fed up of his rock and roll lifestyle.
Although the story was good I struggled to enjoy this book, I’m not sure what exactly it was that put me off but something just didn’t grab my attention enough.
I liked Pa
Wit & Wonder Books
** ARC provided by the author for an honest review **

When your dream is within your reach you seize it. When you find your family, through blood or friendship, you hold them tightly to your heart. Clutch by S.M. West was originally a short story in the anthology Love Happens titled Hitch. This story is filled with dreams and love, family and friendship. Technically a Rockstar romance, but I wouldn’t classify it as such. It’s simply a slow burning love story.

Pansy Dobson is tired of everyone thinking
Whoo Gives A Hoot
* Read more of my reviews at Whoo Gives A Hoot *
16779996_424694524540054_281417525_n
I generously received this ARC from Give Me Books in exchange for an honest review...

Gosh...The COVER WH*RE in me wants to just sit here all day gushing about this GORGEOUS cover, but at the same time I want to tell you all the reasons why I fell so in love with Silas and Pansy's story...I guess I'll just have to try and do both 😉!

Okay soclass="gr-hostedUserImg">
Smashlybookalicousreviewingchicks
Silas and Pansy with two completely different reasons for being in the same spot at the same time are both at a crossroads in their life; however, call it fate or whatever you would like it to be called these two were destined to meet and balance each other out. It won’t be easy, both are strong and giving, but as they are building a new relationship they help balance each other out while still staying true to making what they want in life (new life) and not their old life.
Being in a popul
Tiffany Readz
Slow Go, but Good

As a huge fan of the man whore rock star changing his ways and not so much a fan of insta-love, S.M. West kept a nice balance of both throughout Clutch. Silas and Pansy are an opposites attract couple if I've ever seen one.

"He's not perfect, and neither am I, but together we're magnificent."

It was refreshing to read about a guy finally sick of the sex, drugs and rock n roll lifestyle like Silas. After telling his band mates, they threw him out of the tou
Joy Novel Thoughts
Pansy and Silas were originally in a novella and part of an anthology. When I read that story a few months back I knew that I need more from the couple and Clutch did them justice. There story could have ended with them driving off into a sunset like in the novella, but I was so happy to get the rest of their story.

"How did the lost girl of yesterday, looking for a fresh start, wind up weak-kneed and locking lips with a rockstar?"

Clutch was a journey. Clutch took us on a
Elise Heness
Nov 07, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Such a sweet story, I loved how happenstance happens and just wanting better and heading out into the world can not only be the best or worst decision but along the way you could "happen" to come across something or someone that could quite possible turn your world up-side-down and it "happens" to be in the best way! Loved the Story and Silas is the absolute - in all forms, Sweet yet hard and edgy also, I love a man that wears his heart on his sleeve. So Good!

Add to your TBR absolute
Liz
Nov 01, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
A slow burn romance with two unlikey characters. Loved them both! Full review to come.
Debbie I Heart YA Books
Once I started reading could not stop! Definitely a must read!!!
Ann
Nov 06, 2017 rated it really liked it
3.5 STARS
Katerina
Oct 25, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
*I receive an ARC for this book *This was my first SM West book and i LOVED it!!!Silas is not like any other rock star you know.The books is very easy to read!!A wonderfull love story.I reccomend it!!!
« previous 1 3 next »

• One Percent of You
  • Marked (Sailor's Grave #1)
  • Kissing Princeton Charming (Princeton Charming #1)
  • Jack & Sadie
  • Butterfly (Public Enemy, #1)
  • Hale's Song: A Single Dad Contemporary Novel
  • Breaking Giants
  • Her Kinsman-Redeemer
  • His Forever
  • Phoenix: Steel Cobras MC
  • Destined Hearts (A Stolen Melody Duet, #2)
  • He Loves Me...KNOT
  • Impact
  • Suddenly Forbidden (Gray Springs University, #1)
  • Mother Shucker (The Sibby Series, #3)
  • Drive