Start by marking “Siren's Song (Willow Harbor, #5)” as Want to Read:
Siren's Song (Willow Harbor, #5)

Siren's Song

(Willow Harbor #5)

Sometimes dreams come true …

When Brooke Ellis receives a letter from her estranged father, her first instinct is to burn it. Instead, curiosity grabs hold. As Brooke comes back to the small beach town of Willow Harbor, she begins the search for her father. What she finds instead is a gift she never knew she had.

Nathan Knight is waist deep in the latest case plaguing the hu
ebook
Published January 8th 2018

To ask other readers questions about Siren's Song, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Siren's Song

Start your review of Siren's Song (Willow Harbor, #5)
Heather andrews
Dec 29, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Brooke is all for equality, she doesn't like her man paying for nothing, "that enraged me. “I can pay my own expenses,” I said." I really enjoyed this book, I fell in love with Nathan.
Sara Oxton
Nov 06, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Siren’s Song by Juliana Haygert a five-star read that will entrance you within its pages. This is the fifth book in the Willow Harbour series but each book is a stand-alone read, they all introduce us different to people that are all drawn to the same small special town that is Willow Harbour. When Brooke Ellis receives a letter from a man she has heard from for a long time, curiosity gets the better of her and she should know better curiosity killed the cat after all, let’s hope it doesn’t kill ...more
Nadine Bookaholic
Brooke is a siren that isn't aware of her paranormal capabilities and unknowingly entrances a boy she likes in High School but a few days later her mother moves them to another state.
Fast forward five years and Brooke finds herself back in Willow Harbor searching for the father she never knew and she finds out about her powers. This I thought was pretty cool, finding out about powers you didn't know you had, but for Brooke it left her second guessing everything and everyone. At times I felt Bro
Courtney  (Book Crazy Lady)
Jan 08, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Another great book in the Willow Harbor Series! I love how this book starts out! It kept me intrigued the entire time. I fell in love with Willow Harbor in the other 4 books and this made me fall in love all over.

Brooke... She grew up in Willow Harbor yet she knew nothing about the mystical powers within the town. Of course she never forgets the town and goes back to find her father. Only little does she know, she will learn much more about herself.

Nathan... Dreams of Brooke every night since h
Jan 12, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I received a ARC in exchange for an honest review.
Sirens song is the 5th instalment of the willow harbour series just like the other books it didn’t let me down it gave an amazingly in-depth look into the residents of willow harbour we found out a lot more details of the residents we’ve previously read about, this book is all about Brooke Ellis and a hunter who is enthralled with her but not because she is a siren! I loved this book I would recommend it and the series to my friends and colleague
LEAH ANN
Jan 08, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Enthralling, enchanting, captivating

Enthralling, enchanting, captivating.
Those are just some of my descriptions I associate with this book. I loved this amazing story between Nathan and Brooke. Nathan is the strong sexy hunter protecting Willow Harbor and Brooke definitely needs protecting. Love knows no boundaries, especially true love, as long as it can get past a siren’s call. This is another great book in the Willow Harbor series. Hope you enjoy it as much as I did.
Heavenly
Jan 08, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I love love this story! This story is a next instalment in the Willow Harbour series written by 4 different authors. And like previous parts this book has not disappointed.

Brooke receives a mysterious letter from someone she knows to stay away from but curiosity knows better.
She packs and goes for an adventure.

All books can be read as a stand-alone.

5 amazing stars.
Jeanna
Jan 08, 2018 rated it it was amazing
This may be my favorite of the Willow Harbor series so far. The authors that are writing the books in this series are all so, so talented. They write stories that stand alone while blending well together that keep you invested & coming back for more. ...more
Karen Dubose
Jan 12, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I love this world

This world is amazing. I love getting to know each character and follow thier journey. Keep up the great work guys.
Gabby (What's Beyond Forks?)
Jan 01, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: reviewed
Full Review at: What's Beyond Forks?

Siren's Song is the fifth book in the Willow Harbor series. This series is written by several different authors. Siren's Song is written by Juliana Haygert, an author who's books I've read and loved before. This book stands alone just fine, but now I want to go back and read the rest. Brooke is a fun character, and her world has just been turned on its head. She had no idea of many things about herself, including what she is and what she can do, so I enjoyed l
Richard Goodrum
Oct 31, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Wonderful characters. Romantic. Funny. Whimsical. Witty. Entertaining. Easy to read. Page turner. Unpredictable. Action packed. Happily ever after.

Brooke is a delightful, young woman who feels lost and alone in Willow Harbor. She is struggling to come to grips with her family and the gifts from her father. And Anna is spectacular as well. And Nathan just can't accept his role in the story until, of course, he does.

Many of the characters from the previous books in the series make cameo appearance
Sherryle
Jan 12, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: juliana-haygert
Even more dramas huh??!!
Catherine
Feb 09, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
A siren's call draws men to her like bees to honey. But, what if you never knew what you really were or what powers you possessed? This is book 5 in the Willow Harbor series and it is a great continuation of the series. Brooke, the unwitting siren in this tale, returns to Willow Harbor on a whim looking for the father she never knew based on a letter she received. However, the only clue she has to go on is the postmark on the envelope from a home she left 5 years prior with her mom. No name, no ...more
Ashley Ehlers
Jan 13, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition

From the very first chapter I was easily sucked into this world! Honestly, I was sitting on the edge of my seat and I was only a couple pages in. Losing myself between the pages wasn’t hard to do!

Siren’s Song was my most anticipated read for 2018 and I’m so glad that it didn’t disappoint (but really, when has any of Juliana’s books ever disappointed me). I’ve been dying to get lost in the town known as Willow Harbor again and I’m so happy I didn’t have to wait too long! I really like, so far, th
Jennifer Lil'n  Dunski
I love the Willow Harbor series!!!

Another great Willow Harbor read! I can't get enough of these stories and the fantastic characters from each book! Each story is different and unique, yet at the same time you get to know about previous characters. I wish there was a real Willow Harbor that I could move too!!!
Georgina Morgan
May 15, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I received this arc in exchange for an honest reveiw.
Another brilliant book in this series.
It ended far too quick as I couldn't put it down.
Great mix of characters, new and old. The story is already half built based on the great descriptions from the previous books.

Really enjoyed this book and hope there are more to follow.
Sue MacKenzie
Jan 20, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Another great book written so well

I absolutely loved this down as much as I loved the first four.
Even though they're written by different author's, the way they flow together is great. The way the main character searches out her beginning in this story while still trying too control her powers is interesting.
LooseBoots
Jan 13, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Enjoyed this more than I thought . Don't usually read romance novels and have to confess I did cringe when I kept reading about chiseled jaw lines. However, it was still a great story and it did keep my interest which is the whole point of a book isn't it.
Bec
Jan 07, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Loved this story! A must read. Willow Harbor is the place to be. Brooke & Nathan’s story is beautiful. Recommend to all. ...more
Rebecca Ward
Feb 21, 2019
Janet Dickinson
Jan 13, 2018
« previous 1 3 next »

• Beyond The Darkness (The Shadow Demons Saga, #9)
  • Tempt (The Pteron Chronicles, #2)
  • Sacrifice Me, Season Two: Part 2 (Sacrifice Me Season 2)
  • Stardust (Half Light #1)
  • Supernatural Academy: Year Two (Supernatural Academy, #2)
  • Deceiving Darkness (The Shadow Demons Saga Book 10)
  • Timothy (Members From Money Season Two, #3)
  • Taken (The Pteron Chronicles, #3)
  • Darkness Begins (After the EMP, #1)
  • The Trouble with You (Rixon Raiders, #1)
  • Sacrifice Me, Season Two: Part 1 (Sacrifice Me Season 2)
  • Potions & Fangs (Vampire Emails #1)
  • Chaos Comes (After the EMP #4)
  • Darkness Rises (After the EMP #3)
  • Darkness Grows (After the EMP #2)
  • Adam (Members From Money Season Two, #2)
  • Shelter In Place (Nuclear Survival Saga #8; Nuclear Survival: Western Strength #2)
  • Make The Cut (Nuclear Survival Saga #9; Nuclear Survival: Western Strength #3)
USA Today Bestselling Author.

While Juliana Haygert dreams of being Wonder Woman, Buffy, or a blood elf shadow priest, she settles for the less exciting—but equally gratifying—life of a wife, mother, and author. Thousands of miles away from her former home in Brazil, she now resides in North Carolina and spends her days writing about kick-ass heroines and the heroes who drive them crazy.

Want to kno

Willow Harbor (8 books)
  • Shifter's Fate (Willow Harbor, #1)
  • Vampire's Descent (Willow Harbor, #2)
  • Hunter's Revenge (Willow Harbor, #3)
  • Triton's Curse (Willow Harbor, #4)
  • Warlock's Embrace (Willow Harbor, #6)
  • Witch's Mark (Willow Harbor, #7)
  • Raven's Sight (Willow Harbor, #8)

News & Interviews