Start by marking “Stray Moon (Stray, #2)” as Want to Read:
Stray Moon (Stray, #2)

Stray Moon

(Strays #2)

Para-Marshal Shiloh Harrison has always been a great number two for the East Coast unit. But after her boss is found dead (having betrayed the paranormals he was sworn to protect), she’s suddenly thrust into a leadership role she isn’t prepared for. And it doesn’t help that she traded away memories of one of her most important team members to save another’s life during her ...more
Published February 5th 2019 by Harper Voyager Impulse

To ask other readers questions about Stray Moon, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Stray Moon

Beth
Nov 21, 2018 rated it really liked it
Recommends it for: https://www.goodreads.com/review/edit/36501800#
Shiloh Harrison has found her place in life being an agent for the Para-Marshal agency. But they are all reeling from the betrayal of one of their own. Put on suspension, Shiloh and friends decide to help an astral projected request to find missing werewolves.

The deeper Shiloh digs into the werewolf disappearances, the more danger her and her friends find themselves in. And she can’t seem to shake the assistance of vampire that started it all.

I found Stray Moon one of the reads that kept you in
Carole (Carole's Random Life in Books)
This review can also be found at Carole's Random Life in Books.

This was great! This is the second book in the Strays series which picks up just after the events of the first book so I do recommend that this series be read in order. The first book, Stay Magic, is fantastic so you wouldn't want to miss that book anyway. I loved the fact that this book hit the ground running and the excitement held throughout the story. I really enjoyed my time reading this wonderful story.

Shiloh and her crew are t
Feb 11, 2019 rated it really liked it
Book Source: Publisher via Edelweiss

After loving the first book in the Stray series, Stray Magic I jumped right into Stray Moon, I mean how could I not?! Stray Moon picks up within days of the events in Stray Magic. Shiloh and the gang are on a paid suspension from the Para-Marshals but that doesn’t stop them from investigating the missing werewolves from Stray Magic.

While the focus was on the vampires in Stray Magic this time around the focus is all about the werewolves. Both groups have been
Shelley
Jan 27, 2019 rated it really liked it
*Source* Publisher
*Genre* Urban Fantasy
*Rating* 4.0

*Thoughts*

Stray Moon is the second installment in author Kelly Meding's Stray series. Para-Marshal Shiloh Harrison's team is in shatters. Two members have been outed as being double agents for a mysterious employer. Their team leader betrayed them, and Shiloh herself bargained away her memories of the person she loves the most in order to save lives. But, there's no time to wallow in self-pity. Not with the US Marshal services keeping an eye out
Ami
Feb 16, 2019 rated it really liked it
Lisarenee
Feb 05, 2019 rated it it was amazing
>>>>>My Synopsis (Review follows):<<<<<
Eighty years ago, after World War II, the world learned that werewolves were real. They returned from the War among other revered heroes. Many myths were dispelled about them during that time, while others were proven to be true. Most could handle people who turned into wolves once a month and lived with their Pack, secluded from the bulk of society. When vampires came out ten years later, however, things got ugly. Many people
Samantha
Feb 21, 2019 rated it really liked it
Shelves: e-books, edelweiss
Summary from Goodreads:

"Para-Marshal Shiloh Harrison has always been a great number two for the East Coast unit. But after her boss is found dead (having betrayed the paranormals he was sworn to protect), she’s suddenly thrust into a leadership role she isn’t prepared for. And it doesn’t help that she traded away memories of one of her most important team members to save another’s life during her last mission.

Too, she’s in charge of a unit that is mired in bureaucratic red tape, meaning she’s es
FV Angela
Review originally posted at https://smexybooks.com/2019/02/angela...

Favorite Quote:
“You were always meant to be a hero, Shiloh Harrison. And a leader. “

The second book in Kelly Meding’s Strays series picks up immediately where its predecessor ends. If you haven’t read the first book, Stray Magic, I would absolutely go back and read it before you dive into Stray Moon, you will be lost otherwise.

Shiloh has been through the ringer. Her whole identity over the last couple of years has revolved arou
Cara Ross
Feb 03, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: arc
Clearly, I must live under a rock, as I had not head of the Strays series by Kelly Medina, and although in my defense, I don’t read too many paranormal books. But when Andrew over at Harper Voyager Impulse offered me a chance to read book 2 in the series, my whole thought was… hmm why not, a change is as good as a rest, but what he didn’t tell me is just how obsessed I would become with this book!

From the synopsis of this book you will see that this is focused around the Para-Marshal and Djinn
Bambi Unbridled
Note: This is a review of the second book in the Strays series, which features a continuing story arc. Therefore, this review may contain spoilers for the first book, Stray Magic.

I could not wait to get my hands on this book after what happened in Stray Magic, with our heroine losing her memories of the one she loved most. Our heroine is Shiloh Harrison, a half-human djinn who discovered corruption in the Para-Marshals in the last book. So Shiloh and her team members are smarting from the betray
LilyElement
Stray Moon is book 2 in the Strays series. This is an Urban Fantasy series with a half djinn leading lady. I enjoyed book 1 so I was happy to see this one coming out! I had a pretty good time with this installment as well and would suggest lovers of Urban Fantasy revolving around law enforcement to try this series out.

In the previous book, we learned that werewolves were going missing. This was the focus of this installment and I'm glad it tied up that loose end. While book 1 revolved around vam
Starr
Jan 29, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I was given a digital copy of this title, free, in exchange for my honest opinion.
This book picks up shortly after where book 1 ends. So if you have not read that one, do it.  I will try to not give any spoilers for Book 1, but I make no promises.

Shiloh and the rest of her team are being questioned after the events of the last book.  In the middle of the questioning, she receives a request via astral projection from the California Para-marshal team to help find the missing werewolves that were
Stacy
Feb 15, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: edelweiss
The East Coast unit of the Para-Marshals went through a lot in STRAY MAGIC. Their team is no longer whole, but when they find out that werewolves are going missing Shiloh is determined to help.

There was a ton of mystery going on in STRAY MOON. I enjoyed all of the investigating aspects of the storyline. Shiloh—and her mother— get a pretty big shock when their connection to the bad guy is revealed. I didn't see it coming either.

There really isn't any romance involved in STRAY MOON, but the connec
JG
Stray Moon is the second book in Kelly Meding's Stray series, about Para Marshall Shiloh Harrison and her team of paramarshalls who've stumbled upon a conspiracy within their organization that doesn't end when they get the bad guys. I was intrigued with the first book when I read it and when I started Stray Moon, I never thought that it could get any better than Stray Magic. Because this has an overarching plot line, you definitely need to read the first book to get fully into the story.
As Shil
Penny Noble
Feb 03, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I have read this author this before, and I was very excited to see she had written another series. Here I am at the second book, and I am very glad I picked up this series to begin with. To be honest, I did like the first book slightly better than this second one, but I still loved every second I spent in Shiloh’s world. She is unofficially looking into the disappearance of the wolves that happened in the first book, and while doing so, she uncovers many things, one of which made me gasp out lou ...more
Janet
Feb 08, 2019 rated it it was amazing
A Huge, Dynamite 5 Full Teacups for Stray Moon by Kelly Meding! I absolutely loved this book and not only was this a new author to me but also a new genre. The plot was so thick with intrigue and mystery, and Shiloh is truly an amazing heroine, she’s strong, independent and a dynamic fighter, vampires, werewolves, no problem, she can take em on!! I feel a lot of women will be able to relate to her!

Meding’s writing is impeccable, she writes a plot so thick and deep and twists that just come out o
Annarella
Feb 04, 2019 rated it it was amazing
The first book in this series was exciting and engaging, a great start for a new urban fantasy series.
This means I had high expectations when I started this one and it exceeded my expectations.
It's enganing, exciting and you cannot put it down.
I liked the development of the characters, the twists and turns in the plot, and the style of writing.
The world building was amazing and improved.
I look forward to reading the next instalment because I must know what comes next.
Highly recommended!
Many than
Melissa Stiles
Jan 31, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
My new favorite!

I am already geeked up waiting for the next in this series. It's one of those books where when you put it down you want to cry because it's over and the you don't know how long you can wait for the next to come out. I love the characters and the action is nonstop. Just when you think you know what's going on you get a surprise that lets you know how wrong you was. Each book on your series far has gotten better then the last, and truthfully you wouldn't think that was possible wit
Bernice Burton

Feb 10, 2019
At least I read
Feb 15, 2019

Strays (2 books)
  • Stray Magic (Strays, #1)