Start by marking “Bedding the Billionaire” as Want to Read:
Bedding the Billionaire

Bedding the Billionaire

4.04  ·  Rating details ·  117 Ratings  ·  60 Reviews
She thinks they’re a mistake
I've spent my whole life working toward my goals, being the best I can be at my job. Arrogant, persistent, pain in the skirt billionaire Colin Huntley isn't going to change that, even if he is the hottest man I've ever had the pleasure of working with. And pleasure is definitely something the man can deliver, without question. Our single, mind b
Published November 16th 2017 by London Hale

To ask other readers questions about Bedding the Billionaire, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Bedding the Billionaire

Liz
Nov 12, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I am loving London Hale. This writing duo gives us hot, steamy and sexy stories. They are quick, fun and easy to get lost in. This is exactly what we get in Bedding the Billionaire.

Colin Huntley is a man used to getting what he wants. And he wants Sloane McLaren. His operations VP. He never gets involved with his employees, but after one night with Sloane after the office holiday party, he wants her back in his bed. He loves seeing the always prim and proper woman fall apart under his touch.

Sl
KFForever
Nov 14, 2017 rated it it was amazing
kfforever

Reviewed by Emma-Louise on behalf of KFF

One of the things I love most about the Temperance Falls novellas is the titles. The title is a tease and a promise like blurb. London Hale never fails to deliver a scintillatingly hot read. How on earth the authors who make up London Hale can produce such high quality reads in such a short space of time is astounding to me. Temperance Falls books are my guilty pleasure, I love how the authors throw so much into the mix, with such a steep build
Marie  Brown (Marie's Tempting Reads)
Marie's Tempting Reads ARC Review:

A SINFULLY HOT, SEDUCTIVE BILLIONAIRE ROMANCE THAT WILL TAKE YOUR BREATH AWAY AND LEAVE YOUR PANTIES COMPLETELY DRENCHED! This is a FANFREAKINGTASTIC and UTTERLY delicious romance! Colin is cocky, arrogant, sexy, and charming and I found him to be irresistible in his business suits and I freaking LOVED his dirty mind. Sloane is VERY pretty and sassy and gives as good as she gets and the way she gives Colin a run for his money was so freaking delicious.

The chemi
Natalie The Biblioholic
Shelves: 2017, arc, dual-pov, erotic, novella
If you’ve been paying attention to the books I read, then you know that I’ve been on board the London Hale train for a hot minute now. This writing duo has churned out some pretty hot and tempting novellas to whet the appetites of erotica readers everywhere. Their stories are full of heart, heat, and humor. Bedding the Billionaire did not disappoint. As the last novella they’re putting out for 2017, I’d say these authors went out with a bang!

Release Date: November 16, 2017
Genre: Erotica
POV: Du
Irene
Nov 15, 2017 rated it it was amazing

I really enjoyed Bedding the Billionaire by London Hale.

The storyline was entertaining, hot, steamy and did I mention hot? *fans self*
I loved watching Colin and Sloane interact, they were passionate characters that made me smile, they made me swoon and they made me very hot and bothered lol

description

These two have chemistry galore and while they've tried to keep their relationship strictly professional all it takes is one night together to realise they can never just be boss/employee again.

Sloan
Kim
Find this review and more at kimberlyfaye reads.

If I'm being totally honest, billionaire romances aren't one of my favorite tropes. As most readers do, I went through a phase where I read a ton of them and I tired of them. I do still pick them up every now and then — typically when one (or two) of my favorite authors write a new one. I love London Hale's dirty little novellas so there was no way I'd pass up Bedding the Billionaire. I'm glad I didn't because it was a fun, filthy and quick read
Beth
Nov 16, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I could of swore I had read something from London Hale, these author names get in your mind, there is a lot in that mind of mine. I have known that I wanted to read London Hale but this is my 1st. So glad I got the chance, ARC read. I loved this read. so so so so so good!! This writing duo gives us hot steam-ness, so full of STEAM!! toot toot!! Be ready, if you are the type who does enjoy that kind of read, get ready, get started & GO! Loved it. For me it was a quick read and then I thought, ...more
April Symes
Bedding the Billionaire by London Hale is a quick and sexy contemporary romance novella set in Temperance Falls. If you like billionaire stories, then you will adore this one!! Colin and Sloane are the type of couple that will steam up any room they are in. Colin is a man who is used to getting what he wants, without fail. Sloane is one sassy, independent woman who has this great reputation for getting the job done. The chemistry is immediate between them, pretty much from page 1 –there is no le ...more
Pam
Nov 15, 2017 rated it really liked it
Shelves: arcs
This was a quick, sexy, super hot story, with a bit of forbidden thrown in for good measure. This is my fist London Hale read and first Billionaire genre story in a really long time. Colin and Sloane had that exciting spark as a couple. This story started out rocking in full force and ended on that same note. Colin and Sloane's relationship wasn't quite as easy as you'd first think, so the reader felt invested in the outcome. Definitely a hot, quick read.

*ARC provided for review.
Isha Coleman
Shelves: first-reads
Bedding the Billionaire by London Hale
Finding the perfect read is like searching for the perfect shoe. There are many sizes, colors and styles, but when you come across the one that is destined to be your favorite, you just know. Bedding the Billionaire felt that way for me. I'm not usually into the overly risque, but Colin and Sloane are a force to be reckoned with. Ms. Hale tempts with her domineering male and his equally alpha mate. A tango is only as good as the dancers that perform it. Ms
Amber - TBR Book Blog
Nov 15, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I love a good, Hot office Romance and this is definitely one! And I love when the boss is panting after the employee. Also in this one. And I LOVED it!

Sloane made the awesome, fantastic mistake of sleeping with her boss one night but she knows that’s all it is and she’s not the girl who sleeps her way to the top.

Colin doesn’t sleep with employees nor does he sleep with a woman more than one night but he definitely wants that with Sloane.
Chris
A quick read with hot sexy scenes, lots of story in between and great dialog too. I can't wait to check out more of this author's books. This was really good.
Reading with 2 book lovers
Nov 07, 2017 rated it really liked it
what a great read by London Hale, if you like billionaire stories then this is one for you.
employee and boss book was just what I needed.
I volunteered to read a copy of this book
Lisa
I read this a while ago but I forgot to mark it down on Goodreads, eep

Anyhoo, I love smut-
Liz ~ Liz's Reading Life
Nov 15, 2017 rated it it was amazing
When Sloane McLaren walked into his office Colin Huntley knew she'd get the job done. What he didn't expect was to be so taken by her beauty. Their sexual tension grows leaps and bounds as the days, weeks, and months pass by. Then his opening finally appears and he's her just where he wants her. It's a weekend he won't soon forget.

Sloane has never crossed the line between business and pleasure but when it comes to Colin, she can't seem to help herself. But the harder she tries to push him away t
Eleanor (The Book Hammock)
Nov 16, 2017 rated it really liked it
Behind every strong and successful man there’s a hell of a strong woman. Bedding the Billionaire is following that same notion.

Colin Huntley managed to rise up to being a billionaire by 34, and his latest venture is affordable housing in Temperance Falls. He’s also handsome, a sort of a playboy and very determined. His project manager for that project is Sloane McLaren; a fiery ball buster that gets shit done. She’s also a a very attractive woman, who knows how to work her charm.

Don’t get me wro
SBee Reviews
Nov 20, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Review Rating: 5.0 out of 5 stars

Colin's list of things to do: 1) Bed her again 2) Bed her more 3) Bed her forever

I received an Advance Reader Copy for Bedding the Billionaire written by London Hale and voluntarily reviewed this book. Sloane McLaren is a successful and independent business woman, whose straightforward approach in her work has come up with the results she demands. The only really professionally epic fail to date in her life - giving in during a weak moment to the charms of Colin
Tracy
Nov 15, 2017 rated it really liked it
Another visit to Temperance Falls with the London Hale ladies and, as ever, it was a lot of fun!

Colin Huntly and Sloane McLaren are boss and Operations VP and start out on a very professional level but after 6 months working closely together, and a couple of bottles of champagne, things change.... in all sorts of ways!

Bedding The Billionaire was a quick, smokin' hot, sexfest of a read and I thoroughly enjoyed it!

I liked the connection between these two, they were hot to trot in the bedroom but
Books Laid Bare
Nov 16, 2017 rated it really liked it
What this lacks in pages it more than makes up for in heat, because this snappy novella, has a whole heap going on and you will love every second of it.
I thought the chemistry between Colin and Sloane was great, the banter especially was a major contributing factor to the reason why I just felt that this pair worked.
Don’t be mistaken for thinking that the author didn’t pack more than just their sensuality into this book because you would be mistaken, there was a really great plot that kept me n
Kristen Johnson
Dec 27, 2017 rated it really liked it
One thing I discovered this year is that if you are looking for a quick and dirty read - London Hale has got your back. Each story is a fun little jaunt into steamy romance that will leave you panting for more.

Bedding the Billionaire is just the latest delicious read. Delivering us the story of Colin and Sloane in their tried and true fashion, London Hale ends their year of releases with a bang. Pun most definitely intended.

Colin is not stranger to going after what he wants and getting it. Afte
Brianna at Renee Entress's Blog
5 Stars!

The chase is on...and he's playing for keeps.

London Hale captivated me with her sexy words, fun stories, kick ass heroines, and delicious alphas. This year, my love for quick and dirty little novellas grew a lot and Hale was added to my must read list after I read my first.

Bedding the Billionaire was a fast-paced, intense little story that left me panting and squirming in my seat y'all. Colin and Sloane hooked me from the very start and when the pages quit turning, I wanted just a touch
Caro
Nov 16, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
This was a fun little thing.

We have Sloane and Colin, working together and never crossing a line, even though they wanted to cross it real bad, lol. Anyway, all is dandy until… it isn’t. They spend a night together, and obviously can’t go back to being nothing now.

At least that’s what Sloane wants, but Colin wants to prove her that they could be great together.

Anyway, this was a fun read, with both these characters trying to get the other to see their way, and Sloane failing miserably, lol. Ther
Viper Spaulding
Nov 16, 2017 rated it it was amazing
One night is all it takes to convince Colin that he needs more, much more, from his VP, Sloane. Oh my stars, Colin is one hot, sexy, commanding hunk with a very dirty mouth! Sloane is no shrinking violet herself. She's a strong, accomplished woman who isn't about to let one night - even if it was out-of-this-world amazing - get in the way of her career. Thus begins a battle of wills (or 'won't's - teehee!) between these two that is so hot you'll need to wear gloves just to handle your kindle!

Th
Lena Dublin
Nov 25, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
You’ll Need Your Fan for this One

Wowzers! This hot, short and sweet romance was more than I bargained for. Sloane and Colin not only burned up the pages but brought the sweet to them as well.

It’s not your typical romance. What started as a working relationship soon morphed into a love/hate one. Sloane tried to resist Colin but gave into what she and he had been wanting during their holiday party. Feeling out of control, she tried to deny what was happening between them tried to set back the han
Brandy Roberts
Nov 16, 2017 rated it really liked it
Another amazingly steamy short read by London Hale , Colin and Sloane really bring the heat to the office with banter that's the perfect tease to one another . With chemistry that's out of the world hot, characters you hope get their happy ending "wink" and storyline that you devour once it hits your kindle . I can't wait to read whats to come for London Hale
copy provided for honest review
****************************************
hero=10 heroine= 10 Chemistry=10 steam=7
enjoyment=8 angst= 3 stor
ViolinVixen
Nov 23, 2017 rated it really liked it
After resisting temptation for 6 months or so, Colin and Sloane finally give in to their sizzling sexual chemistry and share a night to remember. The only problem is...Sloane is trying to forget. She's trying to act like nothing happened between them and for Colin, a man accustomed to getting everything he wants, when he wants it, this is driving him mad.

Sexy, quick workplace romance with an alpha billionaire boss and his strong, smart and stubborn VP of operations. I loved that Sloane wasn't a
Stacy
Nov 12, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: arc
This was my first book by this author, and let me tell you once I started it, I could not put it down.

I loved that it started out with no preamble. The very first thing that happens in the book is Colin saying how he couldn't believe how proper Sloane was behaving after having her 4 time that weekend. Now this is my type of book! No BS just straight to the point. I like the no lead up, it just known from the very first page that the characters have chemistry. I just have to say that it's nice w
Amy Stephens
Nov 16, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Bedding the Billionaire is the first story I've read by the writing duo, London Hale. I was prepared for a steamy romance, but I got so much more from this novella.

I really liked Sloan from the get-go. She was level-headed and took her job seriously. All work and no play. The same was true for Colin, the owner of the real estate conglomerate she worked for. He was successful for a reason.

The two gave in to temptation and boy did they know how to bring it on. The steamy scenes were tastefully wr
Nancy
Nov 17, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I loved this sexy, kind of short but totally worth it book!!!! A super hot story between a sexy billionaire and his VP.

Colin has everything he ever wanted and he fight for everything he’ll ever want... including that sassy VP that came 5 months ago to change his company and his personal life.

Sloane fought to own the place she has now, knowing that I’m the world only men rules, she wanted to make a difference, to me independent and to show that no man can command her...not even when he looks like
Michelle Brace (Wicked Babes Blog Reviews)
London Hale has delivered a delicious , steamy, quick read that you are sure to enjoy.

I really enjoyed this book. The chemistry between these characters was smoking HOT and when they get together they set the pages on fire. I loved how their relationship wasn't all limited to the bedroom. They had a lot in common and their work relationship was great as well.

The only problem I had is that maybe it was a bit too quick. Don't get me wrong it was still good but I like to get a bit more ie: an epi
« previous 1 3 4 next »
London Hale is the combined pen name of writing besties Ellis Leigh and Brighton Walsh. Between them, they’ve published more than thirty books in the contemporary romance, paranormal romance, and romantic suspense genres. Ellis is a USA Today bestselling author who loves coffee, thinks green Skittles are the best, and prefers to stay in every weekend. Brighton is multi-published with Berkley, St. ...more
More about London Hale

Romance Deals

• The Wedding Shroud (Tales of Ancient Rome, #1)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Release Me (Stark Trilogy, #1)
  • Better Off Without Him
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Veronica's Dragon (Icehome, #2)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • No Prince Charming (Secrets of Stone Series Book 1)
    $6.99 $2.99
  • A Loyal Heart (An Uncertain Choice, #4)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Surrender (Steel Brothers Saga, #6)
    $7.99 $2.49
  • Forged in Smoke (Red-Hot SEALs, #3)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Hunted (The Warrior Chronicles, #2)
    $4.99 $2.49
  • A Husband's Regret (Unwanted, #2)
  • Be My Reason
    $3.99 $1.99
  • The Flame and the Flower (Birmingham)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • The Jewel (The Lone City, #1)
    $7.99 $1.99
  • Cuffed (Honor Bound Book 2)
    $6.99 $2.99
  • His Unlikely Lover (Unwanted, #3)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Love Me Sweet (Bell Harbor, #3)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Forged in Ember (Red-Hot SEALs, #4)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Taking Catie (Temptation Saga #3)
    $5.99 $2.49
  • Desire After Dark (Gansett Island, #14)
    $4.99 $2.49
  • The Scotch King (Scotch #1)
    $6.99 $2.99
  • Mackenzie's Mountain (Mackenzie Family, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • This Love of Mine (Mirror Lake, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Your Scandalous Ways (Fallen Women, #1)
    $6.99 $1.99
  • The End of Feeling
    $4.49 $1.99
  • Seaside Hearts (Love in Bloom: Seaside Summers #2)
  • The Replacement Crush
    $5.99 $0.00
  • Forgotten Secrets (Singing River Legacy, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Anything But Sweet (Sweet, Texas, #1)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • The Knight (Endgame, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Storm Warrior (Grim, #1)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Bayside Passions (Bayside Summers, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Misadventures with a Rookie (Misadventures, #11)
  • Finding Libbie: A Novel
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Love at Last (Love in Bloom: The Bradens at Peaceful Harbor, #6.5)
    $2.99 $1.49
  • Nitro's Torment (Sydney Storm MC #2)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • A Strange Hymn (The Bargainer #2)
  • Only You
    $4.99 $2.49
  • Lily and the Duke (Sex and the Season #1)
    $5.99 $2.49
  • A Girl's Best Friend
    $9.99 $1.99
  • My Once and Future Duke (The Wagers of Sin, #1)
  • Surrender/Submission Bound Hearts 1 & 2
    $2.99 $1.49
  • Burn (Steel Brothers Saga, #5)
    $7.99 $3.49
  • Mistress of Magic
    $6.99 $1.99
  • The Duchess Deal (Girl Meets Duke, #1)
  • INK: A Love Story on 7th and Main
    $4.99 $2.49
  • Misadventures of a City Girl (Misadventures, #2)
  • A Ruthless Proposition
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Hearts at Seaside (Sweet with Heat: Seaside Summers #3)
  • Hometown Girl
    $3.99 $1.99
  • In Flight (Up in the Air, #1)
    $2.99 $0.99
  • Nobody But You (Cedar Ridge, #3)
    $7.99 $1.99
  • Mind (Trinity Trilogy #2)
    $6.99 $2.49
  • Rhapsodic (The Bargainer, #1)
    $2.99 $1.49
  • The Room Mate (Roommates, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • The Decaying Empire (The Vanishing Girl, #2)
  • The Forgiving Hour
    $2.99 $1.49
  • Bright Side (Bright Side, #1)
  • The Fixer Upper
    $9.99 $1.99
  • Room for More (Cranberry Inn Book 2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Chasing I Do (The Eastons #1)
    $3.99 $1.49
  • Forever Hunted (Forever Bluegrass #9)
    $4.99 $2.49
  • Slow Dance in Purgatory (Purgatory, #1)
  • The Cafe by the Sea
  • That Month in Tuscany
    $6.99 $2.49
  • My Brother Michael
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Something in the Way (Something in the Way, #1)
    $3.99 $1.49
  • Elect (Eagle Elite, #2)
  • Just Friends
    $7.80 $2.99
  • Ghosted
    $3.99 $1.49
  • The Billionaire's Final Stand (Billionaire Bachelors, #7)
    $3.99 $1.49
  • The Billionaire's Dance (Billionaire Bachelors, #2)
    $2.99 $0.99
  • Blackmailing the Billionaire (Billionaire Bachelors, #5)
    $3.99 $1.49
  • The Billionaire Falls (Billionaire Bachelors, #3)
    $3.99 $1.49
  • Runaway Heiress (Billionaire Bachelors, #6)
    $3.99 $1.49
  • Journey's End (Gilded Promises)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Light After Dark (Gansett Island, #15)
    $4.99 $2.49
  • Pecan Pie and Deadly Lies (Adams Grove, #4)
    $4.99 $0.99
  • How To Marry A Werewolf (Claw & Courtship, #1)