Start by marking “I Think I Love You (Oxford, #5)” as Want to Read:
I Think I Love You (Oxford, #5)

I Think I Love You

(Oxford #5)

A game of seduction between two best friends goes deliciously wrong in an irresistible Oxford Novel that brims with wit and sexual tension. Library Journal hails Layne’s work as exemplary contemporary romance.”

Brit Robbins knows that dating in New York City is hard—she just hoped to have it mastered by age thirty. But after yet another promising suitor says they have n
Kindle Edition, 1st edition, 200 pages
Published July 10th 2018 by Loveswept

Start your review of I Think I Love You (Oxford, #5)
This book was so bittersweet. I knew it was going to be the end and I was both happy and sad. I really like all these characters -and even when a particular book wasn’t that great… oh, the characters. I made it my mission to read all Lauren Layne’s books and I’m getting there!

At first this story didn’t call to me. I wasn’t really that much into it for about the first 28% of it, I’m not gonna lie but as time passed, I found myself enjoying it more and more and by the end, I was a goner.

I think t
Patty ~ Wrapped Up In Reading Book Blog
*****FOUR STARS*****
{ARC Generously Provided by Author}

”I THINK I LOVE YOU” is the fifth and final installment of the Oxford series. The conclusion to the series ends with one of my all-time favorite tropes -- ”friends to lovers”. While I found the story to be a sexy and enjoyable read, at times it was a little frustrating as well. I couldn’t wrap my head around how two educated people who were the best of friends could be completely clueless about their own feelings.

I have loved the Stiletto a
MELISSA *Mel Reader*
Jun 14, 2018 rated it really liked it
Shelves: arcs
4 "You Mean Everything To Me" Stars!
(ARC provided by Random House Publishing/ Loveswept)

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Brit Robbins is a beautiful woman living in Manhattan. She has a great apartment, fabulous friends, and an amazing job at Oxford Magazine. The only thing missing is her Mr. Right. After yet another break up, she's beginning to wonder what's wrong with her. The men of New York didn't seem to take her seriously as girlfriend material. She was attractive, loyal, friendly, and made people feel comfortable. Sh
DJ Sakata
Jul 09, 2018 rated it really liked it
Favorite Quotes:

That man was the physical form of halitosis.

“If I use some of your face stuff, will I grow ovaries?” “Nah,” she said, not lifting her eyes. “Just leave your man card on the table, and we’ll be even.”

“It’s gardenia,” she said, as she turned him around and began washing his back. “And it’s nice. I bet Lincoln would like it.” … “Because he’s like an old woman trapped in Clark Kent’s body,” Hunter grumbled.

My Review:

I have enjoyed each and every witty and amusing book in this series,
Wendy'sThoughts
Feb 25, 2018 rated it really liked it
Recommends it for: Lauren Layne Fans, Romance
3.5 We all Need Closure Stars
* * * 1/2 Spoiler Free-On Sale $1.99!!!
Sometimes it is hard to let go... to say goodbye to an experience that you loved. I suspect it would also be difficult for authors to close out long-running series, series which have brought all their readers together with characters they have grown to love. I Think I Love You has become the last book of the Oxford series by Lauren Layne and we get to have a final look at all the characters from this series and also the Original
Hollis
Welp. If only I could swap my enjoyment of the fourth Oxford with this one because as far as series enders go.. this left a lot to be desired.

In I THINK I LOVE YOU we have a bestfriends who become more situation. Bestfriends who are oblivious to what's in front of them. Bestfriends who have friends betting on when they will each wake up to the inevitable. Bestfriends who each have their own struggles or disconnects with their love lives. In Brit's case she can never find someone to stick around,
Robin (Bridge Four)
This review was originally posted on Books of My Heart

3.5 hearts

I Think I Love You is the finale to the Stiletto/Oxford series by Lauren Layne, which also just happens to be my favorite contemporary romance series to date.  It is bittersweet to say farewell to all the characters I’ve come to know and adore. It is also the friends to lovers trope I usually crave in a romance as well.

Brit and Hunter have been BFFs for years.  He really isn’t looking to settle down but does love to date.  Brit,
Deanna❤Pink Lady❤️
3.5 “Soulmate” Stars
A sweet friends to lovers story. In the final book of the Oxford series, Hunter and his best friend, Brit, are left to find love. Of course they are best friends who don’t feel anything for each other, or do they? The ease of their friendship, the knowing of each other’s nuisances and the sweet devotion they feel for one another is perfect and everyone can see they are each other’s soul mate but them. But when Brit’s self esteem about her love life starts to crash, she ask Hu
Zoe
Apr 25, 2018 rated it really liked it
Witty, charming, and delightfully romantic!

I Think I Love You is a passionate, friends-to-more RomCom about the determined and focused Brit who doesn’t want to be just one of the guys anymore and decides to undertake lessons in the art of seduction, and the sexy, considerate Hunter, who suddenly finds it harder and harder to keep his attraction for his best friend in check.

The writing is crisp and light. The characters, including all the supporting characters, are charismatic, fun-loving, and lo
Dali
With book five of her “Oxford” series, Lauren Layne brings the summer heat and closes out her series with a truly enjoyable read. She allures with an enticing romantic comedy that wittily describes the tricky yet exciting prospect of dating one’s best friend.

Brit Robbins and Hunter Cross have been best friends since they met and when one too many men friend-zone her, Brit enlists Hunter to teach her the art of seduction. Hunter isn’t sure mock dating is a good idea, but is also unwilling to let
Jen ♥Star-Crossed Book Blog♥
I Think I Love You was a wonderful end to the Stiletto/Oxford Series. We got to catch up with every couple from the previous books, and I loved seeing all of the people I had fallen in love with. And while his book could easily be read as a standalone, I definitely recommend going back to the very beginning with Julie and Mitchell in After the Kiss from the Stiletto Series. Trust me, it's so worth it! This final book was about Hunter and Brit and their story was sexy, charismatic, funny and char ...more
Pavlina Read more sleep less blog❤❤
4 stars

Such a lovely story, I enjoy it a lot!It has one of my favorite tropes friends to lovers and also it's an office romance.Should I say anything else? It started really well and the characters were lovable and we'll developed!

Hunter and Brit are best friends,they know everything about each other.Brit needs help with her appeal to men and who is better to help her than Hunter? Soon they will understand that they have feeling for each other and things will get interesting.

They story isn't un
Carole (Carole's Random Life in Books)
This review can also be found at Carole's Random Life in Books.

This was a fun little book! My actual rating is closer to 3.5 stars but I have decided to round up. I knew I would want to read this book as soon as I saw it. I have had a great time with the Oxford series so far so I had to see how everything would wrap up. This book is the fourth book in the Oxford series but it works perfectly well as a stand alone. This wasn't my favorite book in the series but I thought that it was a very enjoya
Geri Reads
Jul 28, 2018 rated it liked it
Cute but a little predictable. I had the same issues with this book and the last book, and that is, I've read this before. And I'm not talking about the bestfriend-to-lovers trope, which happens to be a favorite of mine, but rather the characters and their motivations.

ARC provided by the publisher
Sherwood Smith
Jun 13, 2018 added it
Shelves: romance
Layne gracefully brings the Oxford and Stiletto series to a close with this last entry.

This series is sheer wish fulfillment, gorgeous people at two super successful magazines living high style in New York. Interestingly enough, Layne chooses to bring together a couple who have been best friends for six years.

Brit and Hunter seem perfectly content with their platonic friendship. Brit is friends with everybody . . . and that's the problem. She comes to Hunter bummed after being dumped by yet anot
maggieandteddy
Jun 26, 2018 rated it really liked it
This book starts off with the heroine, Brit lamenting the lack of good men to date. Brit's friends at Oxford magazine have all found the ONE- except for her. Brit's best friend is Hunter.
Hunter is also her boss at Oxford. She confides in Hunter about her dating dilemma. He reluctantly agrees to give her lessons on dating and how to get a repeat date. She's so nurturing and kind, she constantly puts herself in the friend-zone.
The men that she dates don't feel the spark with her.
This is 3rd pers
Berit☀️✨
Dec 30, 2018 rated it really liked it
Such a sweet, sassy, and sizzling story!🔥

Friends to lovers is my absolute favorite trope! I especially love when one of the characters is trying to teach the other how to be successful in the dating world... this is the fifth and final installment in the series, but it can definitely be read as a standalone.... although there are many cameo appearances from previous characters in both the Oxford and Stiletto series...

Brit has not been successful when it comes to romance in New York... she is suc
Apr 21, 2018 rated it really liked it
ARC received for review

This is sad it's the end of the Stiletto and Oxford gang. Brit wants help with figuring out why men don't want to stick around after the third date, so she asks her BFF Hunter to help. Of course, in the relationship coaching they fall into bed and eventually in love with lots of help from the gang. Nice end to the series.
Marla Mei
Jul 10, 2018 rated it liked it
the stupidity of the characters in the last few chapters was torture!!! ugh :/

i think i should finally accept that lauren layne has, como se dice, lost her touch?? this being the final book of the series, i was expecting to be blown away but all i got was 20+ chapters of meh??? the only reason i’m rating 3 stars is because of the fond memories from the first few books this last book gave me.

i’m gonna miss the whole stiletto and oxford crew but i really believe that lauren layne should’ve ended t
The Romance Book Disciple (Samantha)
Jul 05, 2018 rated it really liked it
Shelves: arc-s

I Think I Love You is the final book in the Oxford series, but it reads as a stand alone. I haven't read any of the previous books and didn't have any issue enjoying this one!

Hunter and Brit are best friends. They have been best friends for years. Brit turns to her BFF to get some dating advice. You can guess how this will end up, right. Overall, the story is predictable. Of course they realize they have feelings for each other. Of course Hunter freaks out about it-she's his friend, he is
Dísir
‘I Think I Love You’ feels like the true end to Lauren Layne’s Oxford series, a not quite full-length tale of the last standing couple, who don’t even know they’re meant to be paired with…yet. Layne tackles the friends-to-lovers trope here and straightaway, I knew it would be a tricky one with questions that needed to be answered—questions that this trope always seems to invite for the pairing to be a believable and satisfying one.

Brit and Hunter slide in somewhere later in the Oxford series as
Alba and Her Secrets..♥
4 'Love Coach' Stars!

What a mix of bittersweet feelings I have right now! I still can't believe this is the last book of the Oxford series. Irresistibly Yours, the first installment, was my first EVER read by Lauren Layne and after that, I haven't stop reading (and loving) her books. I fell in love with the Stiletto and the Oxford crew and it's so sad to say goodbye to all these wonderful characters that have stolen my heart over the years (thank God I can re-read the books whenever I want lol).
Sissy's Romance Book Review
I Think I Love You by Lauren Layne is book 5 in the Oxford series. This is the story of Brit Robbins and Hunter Cross. I haven't yet read the previous books, so for me this is a standalone book.
This was a great Friends to Lovers romance. Brit asked her friend Hunter to help in coaching her for a better dating and seduction. But this turns into more than what they both plan.
Really enjoyed this book!

Stephanie
Jun 14, 2018 rated it really liked it
I received a copy of this title via NetGalley. It does not impact my review.

To be honest, the synopsis for I Think I Love You almost scared me off. Anything where the plot sounds like it’s centered around a physical relationship is not generally my thing. However, I’ve learned that when it comes to a Lauren Layne book, it’s always best to give her the benefit of the doubt and I’m once again glad I did. While there were a few of the too-graphic scenes I don’t really appreciate, there weren’t more
Jessica  (Angie & Jessica's Dreamy Reads)
This was an adorably sweet friends to lovers office romance with a good dash of angst and now all I can think is that I really need to go binge on all the Lauren Layne things!!!! This was precisely what I needed to pull me out of my book funk. I've started and stopped reading a good handful of books recently and this is the first one that I picked up that wouldn't let me go. With a refreshingly colorful ensemble of characters and a really fun storyline, I THINK I LOVE YOU was exactly what I need ...more
Cami
Jan 07, 2019 rated it really liked it
4.25 Stars!

I don’t know if it has just been a while since I read anything in this series but I do not remember Brit or Hunter. I really liked both of them in this book, other than they seemed a bit out of touch with their own feelings but it seems like I should have remembered them. This is the fifth and final installment of the Oxford series and I am so sad to see this series end. The Stiletto and Oxford series have two of my favorites since this big group of inter twinging friends has been a r
Arielle ⭐ Cursebreaker ⭐
Ughhhhh guys I was pretty disappointed with this one. Mind you, it could be I feel that way because the romance I read before this was AMAZING but this one just seemed to fall a little flat for me. Honestly, it seems like all of Layne's books either fall into the LOVE or Mehh category for me--there really isn't any in-between.

This book was a friends to lovers trope, which is one of my absolute favorites I might add, and was of the variety where the girl thinks she isn't sexy/doesn't know how to
Lacey (Booklovers For Life)
Sooo freaking cute!! This was an adorable friends to lovers romance. Now I feel like catching up on the rest of the Oxford/Stiletto books!

Review to come!

Thanks to the publisher for generously providing me an ARC to review.
Alison
The final novel in the Oxford/ Stiletto crossover series – what is the plural of series?

Brit Robbins and Hunter Cross have worked together for years and are platonic best friends. But when yet another guy dumps Brit giving her the ‘you’re a nice woman but there just aren’t the sparks’ line she’s had enough and wants to know why guys always see her as “good ol’ Brit”. After a few glasses of wine with her friends Brit decides that she must be giving off a friend vibe rather than a girlfriend vibe
Joanna
Nov 18, 2017 rated it it was amazing
🙌🏼 WHOA!!! THE LAST BOOK!!!! I WANNA CRY!!!!!!!!
⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ FIVE BURSTING WITH JOY AND LOTS OF EMOTIONS STARSSSS!!!!

ONE OF MY MOST FAVORITE SERIES JUST ENDED AND THIS BITTERSWEET FEELING WON’T GO AWAY!!!!
I REALLY WISH THERE WILL BE MORE, BUT LIKE WHAT MS LAUREN LAYNE SAID, ALL THINGS END BUT THE BEAUTY OF BOOKS IS THAT WE CAN ALWAYS REVISIT THE CHARACTERS AND THEIR WORLD.

LALALALALOOOOVED THIS SO MUCH!!!

PRE-READ:
yaaaaasss! Can't wait!
description

• Down with Love (Laws of Attraction, #1)
  • The Billionaire Bachelor (Billionaire Bad Boys, #1)
  • The Real Deal
  • The Billionaire Next Door (Billionaire Bad Boys #2)
  • Not So Nice Guy
  • Then Came You (Laws of Attraction, #3)
  • Rumor Has It (Real Love, #4)
  • The Bastard Billionaire (Billionaire Bad Boys, #3)
  • The Dare (Briar U, #4)
  • Eye Candy (Real Love, #1)
  • Love Irresistibly (FBI/US Attorney, #4)
  • Bishop (Arizona Vengeance, #1)
  • My Favorite Half-Night Stand
  • Illegally Yours (Laws of Attraction, #2)
  • The Chase (Briar U, #1)
  • Doctor Dearest
  • The Naked Truth
  • Outmatched
Lauren Layne does not have a Goodreads account. Information about Lauren Layne books on this website is not monitored/maintained, and may or may not be accurate.

Oxford (5 books)
  • Irresistibly Yours (Oxford, #1)
  • I Wish You Were Mine (Oxford, #2)
  • Someone like You (Oxford, #3)
  • I Knew You Were Trouble (Oxford, #4)