Start by marking “His Personal Stripper (Curvy Women Wanted #7)” as Want to Read:
His Personal Stripper (Curvy Women Wanted #7)

His Personal Stripper

(Curvy Women Wanted #7)

The moment Jack sees her curvy figure and blonde hair, he knows he wants her. Everyone has a price, he just needs to find out what hers is.

Rachel is completely broke and been out of a job for a long time. She’s nearly homeless when Jack propositions her. Being one of the richest men in the world, he’s used to snapping his fingers and getting what he wants—Rachel knows
Published October 28th 2017 by Evernight Publishing

To ask other readers questions about His Personal Stripper, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about His Personal Stripper

Start your review of His Personal Stripper (Curvy Women Wanted #7)
Vashti
Oct 30, 2017 rated it really liked it
Down on her luck penniless girl meets uber rich billionare,he sees her,wants her,gets her,mean girl alert,hea with baby.Liked this one,a quickie read.
lily waheed
Nov 15, 2017 rated it really liked it
steamy insta love read , loved it .
Chitra *CJ*
May 05, 2018 rated it liked it
Shelves: safety-first
“His Personal Stripper” is the story of Rachel and Jack.
When Jack, one of the richest men in the world spots the curvy waitress Rachel- he wants her and sets out to have her.
They bang immediately and slowly she starts falling for him too.
How she adjusts to his lavishness and gets his love, is this short story. I liked that the hero defended the heroine, and that she loved her curves.
Overall a good read.
Safe read

- Insta love
-H not a Manwhore
- h not a virgin
-mild ow Drama ( from a women H had no relationship with )
- no pushing away
-Alpha male
-HEA with epilogue
CC
Nov 01, 2017 rated it it was ok
Shelves: safe-for-me
It was a bit too weird and I got the creep vibe from the hero. The grammatical errors also drove me bonkers!
Andra
His Personal Stripper is the 7th book in Sam Crescent's Curvy Women Wanted series.

Rachel Sterling, the heroine, has been jobless since the company she worked for went bust. She's one step away from being homeless.

Jack Kent is a very rich and successful businessman who is accustomed to getting everything he wants. He spots Rachel outside, is attracted to her and decides she is going to be his no matter what.

Rachel is desperate so she accepts the offer Jack makes her. She moves in with him and
Flavs is Mrs David Gandy♥~♥’
I Voluntarily reviewed a copy of this book

So when I started I didn't know if Liked Jack. He seemed to arrogant and to self assured. But as you read on you find out what time of person he is, what type of people he deals with and how it shaped him.
Rachel is broke and out of a job for a year and when he sees her he knew that he had to have her. We think its just for sex but Jack proves o her that its more than just sex and that he actually sees the person she is.

Enjoyed it and loved how Jack took
Jennifer McGurk Finn
Nov 01, 2017 rated it really liked it
This is the seventh book in the Curvy Women Wanted series by Sam Crescent. Jack Kent is 40 years old and one of the richest men in the world. He always gets what he wants and no one would ever dare say no to him. Rachel lost her job a year ago when the company she worked for went under. She had to move out of her nice apartment and into a dump where her only furniture is a mattress on the floor. Jack sees Rachel walking down the street and has his driver follow her to a diner. He sees her ...more
Neringa Neringiukas
Oct 29, 2017 rated it really liked it
It was fetching addition to Curvy Women Wanted series. I loved Jack. At the beginning I wasn't sure how I felt about him, because he held his cards close to his heart. And, I wasn't sure how he felt about Rachel. Yeah, sure, he wanted her from the first glance, and he moved like the Flash to get her, but did he wanted more or just to play with her like a doll? But soon I was able to see inside his soul. And what I saw, I liked a lot. Yes, he was this arrogant rich a$$, but also he was so much ...more
~ Cariad ~
Nov 10, 2017 rated it liked it
2.5 stars, a bit too insta-everything for me really.
Karen
Oct 30, 2017 rated it really liked it
This is entry seven to the Curvy Women Wanted series, a series of short, hot and sexy, insta-love romances.

This entry is the story of Jack and Rachel. Jack, one of the richest men in the world, sees Rachel from his car and falls instantly. He has his driver follow her to a diner. Jack sees that she's in need of money and has a proposition for her. Jack wants her -- and men like Jack are used to getting what they want. Rachel knows this, but she's broke. She'd never consider selling herself
Darlene I read to many boooks
I was sooo on board with this story.. until this line..

“I am your whore though.”
“So? That’s our business. I won’t share you. You’re my woman. My stripper. My whore. My everything.”

I hate how he addressed her like that.. it just annoyed me soo much it tainted the story.. now if this was during sex and dirty talking ill be okay.. but this was after woman were bulling her..
If that doesn't bother you... kay.. beside that part the guy was super over the top in love with the girl wasn't a manwhore,
Lauren
This book is short, fast paced and steamy. I liked Rachel and Jack. The chemistry between them was clear to see and I liked them as a couple. I liked that Jack was determined to make Rachel his. Yet at the same time, he wanted to make sure Rachel wasn’t a gold digger and that she fit in.
I was happy that Felicity got what she deserved. I disliked her attitude and actions towards Rachel. I liked that Jack stepped up to protect his woman and get his own back on Felicity.
The storyline for this
Jessica Gomez
Dec 07, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
I loved the male protagonist in this story. The female lead I did enjoy but she needed to get a backbone. When she got slapped I wanted to punch the socialite's throat. And kick her in the face. I am sorry but any type of abuse tends to make me...I am trying to modify my language so I'll just say want to end the other person with a smile.
CHERYL J.
Nov 04, 2017 rated it liked it
His Personal Stripper

Overall this was a fast pace enjoyable story. Rachel & Jack loved them as a couple. He built up her confidence with reminders of her worth. She made him more human. Recommend . Sex scenes were
Victoria Craig
Nov 01, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Absolutely Fantastic

Sam really delivers with this one !! We need a higher rating !! This is a over the top sexy read !l I love Jack !! Rich hot guy falls for poor girl who is two steps away from being in the streets .
Tanya
Jan 01, 2020 rated it it was amazing
I have to admit at first I thought Jack was an arrogant arse that is until he stands up for Rachel and you read the way he treats her. I fun fast hea book.
Shontaye Harkness
Nov 03, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Great story full of lust and heat! Beautifully written characters that had amazing chemistry.
Alexandra Woodward
Jan 01, 2018 rated it really liked it
Short and sweet
Susan The Trucker
May 03, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Loved it

I loved this book. Both characters are adorable BUT I don't like that the book ended at 79%. I feel like I've been shorted!
Debbie
Oct 30, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Wow!!!

What a great book!! I just absolutely loved it and I can't wait to read the next book!! A definite must read!!! Happy Reading!!! :)
CJ Villacote (CJ.wholovestolisten)
A quick hot and swoony read. I love everything about this book.
Heidi
Nov 02, 2017 rated it really liked it
This is a fab addition to the curvy women wanted series and as always Miss Crescent gives us the best characters and a brilliant storyline. Jack was so arrogant and yet so yummy.
Kyle Hakim
Nov 01, 2017 rated it it was ok
Mary Larsen
Nov 17, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Really enjoyed this!!

I enjoyed this book so much. Even though this was a short story it was packed with emotion. This was another winner in the curvy women series.
Trish-Sunshine Reads
Jan 11, 2018 rated it really liked it
This is a great series and this edition is really good. It's refreshing to read a story where the heroine isn't stick thin and super modelish. It's nice to read about real women in regards to size. Keep up with the good work Sam.
Stories in Review
Great story, I loved it. Little ow drama, but from someone who wanted the H. Didn't last long.
Leslie

• Chasing Bunny
  • Planting His Seed
  • Thunder Thighs
  • Stalk Her
  • If I Say Yes (Blake Brothers, #1)
  • Just Friends (A Real Man #19)
  • Marshmallow (Sweet Curves #1)
  • Breaking Her Curves (The Alpha's Obsession, #1)
  • Whipped
  • Sugar is Sweet
  • Protecting What's Mine (Alpha Security, #2)
  • The Mobster's Masseuse
  • As Luck Would Have It
  • Protecting Her (Alpha Security, #1)
  • His Obsession (Alpha Security, #3)
  • The Billionaire and the Beast (Billionaire Club, #4)
Sam Crescent is passionate about fiction. She loves a good erotic romance and so it only made sense for her to spread her wings and start writing. She began writing in 2009 and finally got that first acceptance in 2011 by Total-E-Bound.
She loved creating new characters and delving into the worlds that she creates. When she’s not panicking about a story or arguing with a character, she can be

Curvy Women Wanted (1 - 10 of 20 books)
  • Something Sweet (Curvy Women Wanted, #1)
  • It Started with a Contract (Curvy Women Wanted, #2)
  • Some Sugar (Curvy Women Wanted, #3)
  • The Nanny (Curvy Women Wanted, #4)
  • His Curvy Woman (Curvy Women Wanted, #5)
  • The Biker's Desire (Curvy Women Wanted, #6)
  • Her Bodyguard (Curvy Women Wanted #8)
  • Bought Bride (Curvy Women Wanted #9)
  • Convict (Curvy Women Wanted #10)
  • Woman of His Dreams (Curvy Women Wanted Book 11)