Start by marking “Follow” as Want to Read:

He wants her soul. Too bad she already sold it.

Family is everything to gambling den darling, Teresa Valentini. Blood comes first, especially before men. So when her brother lands himself in hot water, she's willing to do whatever it takes to save him. And showing up topless in her unwitting savior's motel room is turning out to be the furthest thing from a hardship...

Published October 28th 2017

To ask other readers questions about Follow, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Follow

Start your review of Follow
A.
2.5 Stars

*Sigh*

Okay. I know the majority of my friends will love this. No cheating, no love triangle, no ow/om sex scenes or drama. A hot, loyal guy, a rich investor with Italian mafia genes conned by a drop-dead gorgeous strong-ish heroine. And let's not forget the big age difference. And forbidden love. Plus, the story is happening on the road. Oh, and a cute dog.

Me? I had fun. Sorta. But thats about it.

This was a cute little story; Im not denying it. Only, there will be consequences to pay. I
Lana ❇✾Dirty Girl Romance❇✾
4.5 STARS

You make me crazy, too. Crazy in a way that makes me want to rearrange the earth so its laid out exactly the way you want it.

Oh. My. GAWD.
*pats self down*
Can you feel if both of your ovaries exploded? I swear to god, I felt it. There is no way that both of those suckers survived Will Caruso. No freaking way. So, Tessa Bailey, you now owe me a new set of ovaries. You better hope that Prime carries that shit, because I still can't even. Give me a dang second here.
*dunks into ice bath*
Gi's Spot Reviews
5 Will-notized Stars

KABOOM There go my ovaries

Thats right. Nothing, I mean NOTHING can prepare you for all that is filthy Will!

Get used to having soaked panties,

Yep, consider yourself warned, since this is just one of the many, many reasons for which Follow went straight to my SEXIEST READ of the year!

Jesus. If someone told me this morning a woman existed who could make me feel protective, jealous, horny, challenged and curious in the space of five minutes, I would have laughed until my
NMmomof4
4 Stars

Overall Opinion: My instant gut reaction is that I really liked this! ...But after writing out my review I find that did have some issues with it. I always leave this section last when writing my reviews for that very reason! I really liked both characters and I loved their connection. I did feel like the amount of sex had this bordering on being classified (at least by me) as "erotica" -- but some people love that! I think even with as hot as it was (and I'm talking HOT!) I wanted a
Alba and Her Secrets..♥
5 'Look at me' Stars!
 photo 15348844_zpsi8pzvbi4.gif

HOLY. MOTHER. OF. GOD. I am about to be very forward about this: my ovaries have disintegrated after reading this book. Boom! Exploded and disintegrated all over the place. I am not fucking joking AT ALL. This the filthiest book Ive ever read by Tessa Bailey and that is saying something! Follow has just become my top favorite novel by this amazing author (and its very hard to say this when I absolutely love everything she writes..).

Follow is Tessas newest standalone novel
Aisling Zena

EPIC dirty talker alert!! If you love good dirty talkers then you should pick this up just for that. Hell, you should pick up everything Tessa Bailey writes because she is one of the best dirty talker authors out there.

description

This one managed to surprise me. It was dirty and hot without being superficial. It fairly oozed with sex and chemistry as only Tessa Bailey can write. And yet it had many in depth moments for both characters. It was full of delicious smut almost constantly and yet
Liz
"You're my fantasy."
description

Follow is a passionate contemporary romance about love and family. Teresa Valentini has spent her entire life protecting her brother and making a life for them away from the demons of their past. But when her little brother finds himself in hot water, Teresa will do whatever it takes to get him out. When she is given the task of seducing a crime bosses "runaway" son, she doesn't hesitate. Will Caruso, a Wallstreet superstar, is on the road trip of a lifetime with his Great
Sabrina
Mar 30, 2018 rated it really liked it
Shelves: mafia-crime-boss
Get it here:
Amazon US * Amazon UK

This was a fast paced romance following two characters that had an instant chemistry. Will and Teresa met under false pretenses but that didn't stop the connection from drawing them closer together. I actually really enjoyed the pace of their relationship and it was very well written so I never questioned the fact that they were falling for each other in such a short time frame.

The smexy scenes were a huge bonus in this story and I loved them. Will and Teresa
Laurelin Paige
Nov 18, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: read-2017
Loved this book! So dirty and filthy. Highly recommend. Have your husband handy or your vibrator. ;)
Pavlina Read more sleep less blog❤❤
4 hot stars ❤

If you have read Tessa Bailey's books then you know that she is the queen of dirty and hot stories.This one isn't an exception, it's super hot,sensual,passionate and intense.

Will is a swoon worthy hero and one that will make you melt all the time, omg he is so hot,protective and sexy.I'm in love seriously he is one of my favorite heroes.Teresa and Will's chemistry is off the charts scorching hot.

I fall in love with the story and the characters.If you are looking for a super hot
Alyssa
Oct 30, 2017 rated it really liked it
Shelves: 2017-releases
One of TB's hottest books yet.

***Review posted on The Eater of Books! blog***

Publication Date: October 30, 2017
Rating: 4 stars
Source: eARC sent by the author

Summary (from Goodreads):

He wants her soul. Too bad she already sold it.

Family is everything to gambling den darling, Teresa Valentini. Blood comes first, especially before men. So when her brother lands himself in hot water, shes willing to do whatever it takes to save him. And showing up topless in her unwitting
Melanie (mells_view)
Mar 06, 2018 rated it really liked it
A decent and quick read!

I actually enjoyed this one.
The story of the son of a mob boss on a road trip with his sick dog, and a woman just trying to get her little brother out of a bad situation with said mafia boss.
Teresa has got to get Will back to New York, but he just wants to spend some time hes missed out on with his pup. Whats meant to be a con turns into so much more for these two. Its definitely an instaATTRACTION read. Will is overly alpha at times, but it worked for me. Teresa is all
Wendy'sThoughts
Nov 05, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Recommends it for: Tessa Bailey Fans, Romance
5 The OG Tessa Bailey Way Stars
* * * * *
Spoiler Free
September 16, 2013-That was the day I meet Tessa Bailey. A new GR friend Lisa Jayne did a review for Protecting What's His (Line of Duty, #1) and introduced me to Tessa Bailey, Dirty Talkers and Brazen Books.

O.M.F.G. Panty Melting Delights! I had never read anything that made me feel like the character was Talking Directly into My Ear...(My little beginning in Reviewing) https://www.goodreads.com/review/show... This Tessa Bailey book
Bubu
Nov 01, 2017 rated it it was ok  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: cr, 2-stars, read-2017
Silly premise, insta-lust, insta-love, constant hard-ons that had me wondering how painful it must be, a hero who calls the heroine 'woman' most of the time, and last but not least, a heroine whose soaking wet panties made me think - more or less - of this:

description

Although, that gif reminds me also of another scene in the book. I'm sure it's not hard to guess.

Time to say goodbye to auto-buy TB books, me thinks.
5 Nothing-but-Will Stars!!!

Will is going down in the books as one of my favorites!!!! Definitely Top favorites of Tessas and Top favorites.EVAH!!! Checks all of my boxes and clenches all of my inner muscles (wink)!!!

Tessa has never written a book like this. Almost all of her books are written in the third person, except Unfixable. In Follow, we have both povs and both are written in the first person, and Gah! Tessa needs to write first person more often!! This is also her first independent book,
Coco.V
Nov 10, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
4.5 stars - I loved Teresa and Will, loved their story, it grabbed me from the start! Review to come...
Olga therebelreader
In short:
Hero 5/5 | Heroine 5/5 | Plot (Point, Originality) 4/5 | Writing Style 4/5 | Steam 5/5 | Romance 5/5 | Angst-Suspense 4/5 | Darkness 0/5 | Humor 3/5 | Secondary Characters 3/5 | Drama-Conflict 4/5 | Mystery 0/5 | Twists 4/5 | Pacing Fast | Action 4/5
Mandy
Loved it! Will is the perfect book boyfriend! This book was super HOT with lots of really well written steamy scenes. There was also a bit of suspense and an adorable dog named Southpaw. Perfect epilogue! I think this is my favorite book by this author. Highly recommend!!!
 Leo (Queen of the Rants)
Nov 04, 2017 rated it really liked it
Recommended to Leo (Queen of the Rants) by: Maayan
4 doggie's love stars

I always respect a hero who loves animals.
And this had me almost crying thinking about the poor doggie.

And woah, this hero was very hot talking dirty!!
Ⓐlleskelle - teamSøren♗ ⊲I like big b00ks⊳
3.5 STARS
Pure Tessa Bailey here!
Perfect if you are in the mood for something light, dirty talk kind of sexy and still meaningful emotions between two well rounded characters!

Tessa Bailey delivered here the very kind of characters that first made me fall in love with her books. A little tortured, a little fucked up, a little deviant... in the best way.
Her brand of steamy romance just naturally hits all my buttons, a touch of forbidden story and the guarantee of an HEA no matter what, that's what
Shayna
This has got to be Tessa Baileys HOTTEST, most FILTHIEST romance yet! Shes taking the DIRTY TALK to a whole other level! Will Caruso will set your eReader ablaze with his mouth alone! I will never get enough of #DirtyWill!

Youre giving yourself up to me and Im taking it-keeping it-like a greedy motherfucker. Do you understand?

FOLLOW is Tessa Baileys first self-published novel and she ROCKED IT OUT! The storyline was a little suspenseful, entertaining, heartwarming, AND of course SEXY as hell!
❃**✿【Yasmine】✿**❃
Another sexy and entertaining read from Tessa Bailey.

You know you're going to get a good book out of her, and she didn't fail to hit the mark. Hot, likeable characters, enjoyable little storyline. I enjoyed the ride and it left me satisfied, can't ask for more.
Lacey (Booklovers For Life)
Originally posted at Booklovers For Life

4.5 STARS

You know those Instagrams of gorgeous men who document their road trips with their dogs? Well, imagine a romance story for one of those men, and you have the wonder that is Follow. Of course, only Tessa Bailey could write about a hero who Instagrams his road trip with his dying dog and make it as fun and sexy and intense as this book is. If you know me, then you know I adore anything and everything Tessa writes she has yet to disappoint, because
Ivy Deluca
Nov 02, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: _arc-reads
3.5 stars review also posted at http://www.afterdarkbooklovers.com/20...

When Teresa Valentini tries to save her brother from a life indebted to a wise guy, she ends up playing a dangerous game of deception with Will, whos on a life-assessing cross country trip with his dog. What will happen? Will they make it? Yeah, you know whats coming.super hot romance happens.

description

The Good. Ok, the heat that Ms. Bailey generates with her books could power a small continent. Its crazy. Its a remarkable talent for
Chitra *CJ*
A NEW TB?! HEART AUTOMATICALLY NEEDS!

But the whole package put together?
Shes a gift from God.
I accept.

Follow is the story of Will and Teresa.
When Teresa's brother gets tangled up in the life she and her parents escaped from years ago, feeling responsible, Teresa ends up facing the evil Silas alone and getting coerced into doing his bidding to save her brother.
Her assignment: to lure back his son Will from a road trip he's taking with his dying dog Southpaw across the globe

A wonderful story
Dísir
The honey-trap. A hidden motive. The deception and the play for the ultimate goal. At least thats what Teresa Valentini sets out to do to get her baby brother out of the clutches of a mafia boss. And that admittedly, is a strange proposition that she getsto seduce his son back to his place in the financial world.

Follow banks on a very strong, animalistic instant lust attraction that moves the plot along, as Teresas seduction plan doesnt quite go as expected. But the buildup is thick and fast
Fatimama
Jan 05, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Alpha j/p intense dirty-talking hero, check. Hot smexy times, check. Heroine who is not irritating, check. So why not 5 stars? Coz the first 10% bored me.. took me a few months to get past the first few chapters. Once Will and Teresa met, the sparks were off the charts. I loved their role playing, I loved their banter, I loved the quiet moments. I just wasnt satisfied by the heros grovel in the end. He was really mean and hurtful when he found out about Teresas deception but he didnt really ...more
Kayla Brunson
Feb 17, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Teresa is mine. My bones know it. My head. Even the heart I thought was too damaged and scabbed over to be touched knows she belongs with me.

I devoured this book and Im so mad that I havent read it earlier! This is my first five star of 2020 and I cant wait to own a paperback copy of my shelves. Tessa Bailey wrote a story that kept me thirsting for more and I couldnt get enough of Teresa and Will.

I was unsure how their story would play out but these two surprised me from the beginning. Teresa
Sherry
Sep 26, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: arc
4.5 It feels Good to be Dirty Stars

Tessa has brought another new style to her writing. This one is again different in the absolute best way.

This book had everything I crave in a good story: great plot, amazing heroine and hero, a lovable pet that plays the sets the story in motion, heat that can singe the page and emotion that sweeps you away.

Will Caruso... you are one filthy, filthy man and I for one looooovvveee your dirty talking and the ability to back it up in your actions. Here's a man on

• Act Your Age
  • Degrees of Control
  • Locked Box
  • Open Hearts
  • Something Borrowed
  • So Wild (Silver Daughters Ink, #1)
  • Voyeur (Voyeur, #1)
  • Grading Curves
  • Now Or Never (Irresistible, #5)
  • A Favor for a Favor (All In, #2)
  • Betting on Fate (Serve, #4)
  • So Steady (Silver Daughters Ink, #2)
  • Desperate Measures (Wicked Villains, #1)
  • Mistaken by Fate (Serve, #3)
  • Rule's Addiction (The House of Rule, #3)
  • Outmatched
  • Finding Home
  • A Lie for a Lie (All In, #1)