Start by marking “Rider’s Revenge (The Last Riders #10)” as Want to Read:
Rider’s Revenge (The Last Riders #10)

Rider’s Revenge

(The Last Riders #10)

Revenge is a seven-letter word that isn’t for the faint of heart. It’s a word for those who have been wronged.

Jo Turner has been waiting five, long years to finally turn revenge into vengeance. Using Rider, the pretty-faced manwhore, is simply the price she is willing to pay to satiate her desire for revenge. Little does she know, she makes herself a target from the one t
ebook
Published January 26th 2018

To ask other readers questions about Rider’s Revenge, please sign up.
Ivanka Michelle You can bc it’s Jamie Begley. If you like the first 4 books of the Last Riders then you anticipate wanting to learn why Rider is the way he is and you…moreYou can bc it’s Jamie Begley. If you like the first 4 books of the Last Riders then you anticipate wanting to learn why Rider is the way he is and you want them to fall in love with someone who will be bringing them down to their knees. I’m a big fan and you have to like her writing style and the Series in order to automatically give a book a 5 star with out even having a book. (less)

Alpha Possessive Heroes
4 STARS

I liked it but wasn't inlove with Jo and Rider's story. It's just MEH. Nothing really mind blowing or gut wrenching scenes... uhm.. oh wait there is.. the epilogue 3 but let's talk about that later.

description

Anyways, eventho I wasn't inlove with the story, it still a good one. I'm a huge fan of The Last Riders Series, so I feel kinda connected to each one of them. I'm happy that our big man-hoe-happy-go-lucky Rider finally found his own woman! If you've read the other books, you pretty much know
Julz
Feb 02, 2018 rated it did not like it
Same old troupe. I’m done with Jamie begley books. Weak pathetic women and man whore men. When she can write a strong women and a man that respects women a bit more I may read her books again.

And by strong women. I don’t mean someone who is rude and swears. I mean someone that has self respect and doesn’t bow down and let the hero’s get away with things and then wants to live or be bff with all the women the hero has slept with.
Sabrina

Shelves: bikers
Thea™
Before reading:

When finished reading....

Sooo... I loved this book; it's a 'Last Riders' book, right? However... I didn't feel te love between Rider and Jo.... and that made this book - however feel-good it was - a little disappointing. I loved that all the other characters were part of the story as well, I loved the unconditional friendship and the brotherhood. I just never had a feeling Jo and Rider were made for each other. Never felt it... not in any of the scenes and on top of that, the few
shms
Feb 07, 2018 rated it did not like it
Shelves: dnf, ow
At over 50% I just couldn't subject myself to this anymore.
Lu Bielefeld *read.laugh.love*
Kristina
Trash like the entire series. This series is not for strong minded women who have self respect and a sense of self worth.

These stories are all about cheating assholes who can't keep their dicks out of other women, and the women they claim are spineless brainless doormats who put up with every bit of crap these losers throw in the face PLUS all the thousands of other women they've slept with in their face repeatedly.

This series is not for women who think for themselves or have any intelligence.
Jan 26, 2018 rated it liked it
Sheyla ✎
"I'd have to be a little nutty to love you."

I can't believe it but I'm so disappointed. I was expecting Rider's book to be as good as Cash's book. Such a letdown!

There are so many things I was unhappy with. But the most important as a romance lover was that the romance felt completely flat to me. There is no great gesture, groveling, or even a clear declaration of love from Rider to Jo which I could believe.

If you are a fan of this series like I am, you know these guys aren't into monogamy u
Kitty
Jan 28, 2018 rated it it was ok
Sannia
Feb 06, 2018 rated it it was ok
Diddi
Jan 27, 2018 rated it liked it
Something that always throws me off in this series is the steamy and detailed parts when the hero is having sex with other women. I should be used to it considering it happens in every book of this series but I can’t because I don’t like it. Tbh if I have to read about the hero having sex with other women all the time I would also like reading about the heroine having sex, or at least having a hot makeout session , with another guy.
Raj
Eli
Jan 28, 2018 rated it liked it
Blog, please check it out! I have more reviews on there and on this site too!

Here why I have this book 3 stars:

1) plot holes
2) Rider as a character was mysterious full of depth while everyone else fell short, but when it came to wrapping up Rider's complicated issues as a character it goes from 100% thought out to 80% of that thought being left out the door.
3) length. There's no way around it. This book was really long. I understood it's length at times but otherwise I felt moment that could
Neringa Neringiukas
Jan 26, 2018 rated it it was amazing
OMG I'm crying here like a baby after finishing. The ending was bittersweet. I hated it. I loved it. Jamie is killing me with these epilogues. Warning. Don't... And I mean DO NOT read them before starting. It will ruin everything! So just don't.

Jo was fabulous! I love that girl. She was sweet, tender-hearted, but she had a spine of steel too. She was such a strong character. Jo didn't disappointed me. I love that girl. And Jo was exactly what Rider needed.

Rider... Wow. I saw him in new light. In
Dawn Jordan
Jan 28, 2018 rated it liked it
Margarita
Feb 01, 2018 rated it liked it
That second epilogue was unecessary. It should of just ended with the children in the woods. Total 🙄👎🏼. Not the best book in the series
Jenny
Nov 15, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I’ve been waiting for this book forever😫♥ ...more
Libby Harrison

Beware of Spoilers!

Star Ratings:
Heroine (Jo): 20s??
Hero (Rider): 34yrs old
Plot: 4/5
Grovel: a little
Cheating: technically yes
HEA: the epilogues made the story for me!
Triggers: h was gang raped, in detail descriptions of H with other women

Average score: 4/5

Best Line: “What you’re seeing is love, Rider”

Worst Line: “There would always be another woman’s pussy to explore and make his for a time before moving on to the next one. Half of the fun was the chase.”

Pe
Pamela Speedling
Mar 17, 2018 rated it did not like it  ·  review of another edition
Very disappointed. Not at all as sexy or interesting as first books.
I wouldn't have thought it was same author. Both Rider and Jo were wushu washy
And things took a religious turn.
I hope there is another version coming out.
Flo
Mar 18, 2018 rated it it was ok
I cannot say that I fully enjoyed the book due to a few keys elements. Their feelings jumped too much, and the ending of him dying way early was Bs. And I am not a Grammer Nazi my any means (as you all know) but there were a lot in this book.
Brandi
***SPOILERS SPRINKLED THROUGHOUT***

Not my favorite in the series but it was definitely unputdownable!

Without a doubt my favorite thing about this book was Jo! She was the perfect blend of past Last Rider heroines with a heaping dose of awesome all of her own. Loved how strong, fun, inquisitive, accepting, kind, clever & crazy-talented she was! The adrenaline rush she got when driving fast cars/motorcycles, her mad mechanic skills, her inability to look away from the security room monitors on
Julia's Book Haven
Apr 06, 2018 rated it it was amazing
That 3rd epilogue has had me crying for 20 mins so that’s all I have to say about this book. Also Rider = <3
Erika
Feb 10, 2018 rated it it was ok
Shelves: sexy-bikers, romance
As always, I'm not really sure what to think of this book. I love Jamie's style of writing, and as usual, I couldn't put the book down once I started reading, but I'm not so happy about the characters and their motivations. As I expected for one of Jamie's books, nothing is really what it appears, and the main female character ended up being a martyr, and getting hurt by the Hero's actions, something that I hate about her books, by the way.

This wasn't as bad as other books in the series in the
Jamie Begley's Reading Order:
1. Razer's Ride (The Last Riders)
2. Viper's Run (The Last Riders)
3. Knox's Stand (The Last Riders)
4. Sex Piston (Biker Bitches)
5. Teased (The VIP Room)
6. Tainted (The VIP Room)
7. Shade's Fall (The Last Riders)
8. King (The VIP Room)
9. Cash's Fight (The Last Riders)
10. Fat Louise (Biker Bitches)
11. Riot (Predators MC)
12. Shade (The Last Riders)
13. Stand Off (Preda

The Last Riders (10 books)
  • Razer's Ride (The Last Riders, #1)
  • Viper's Run (The Last Riders, #2)
  • Knox's Stand (The Last Riders #3)
  • Shade's Fall (The Last Riders, #4)
  • Cash's Fight (The Last Riders, #5)
  • Shade (The Last Riders, #6)
  • Lucky's Choice (The Last Riders, #7)
  • Winter's Touch (The Last Riders, #8)
  • Train's Clash (The Last Riders, #9)
“You kidding me, brother? You don’t know how to lose. You’re a legend.” 2 likes